• 1,005 replies
    Dead Admin
    Default Avatar
    "Basketball and music have always been alike for me, the celebration of life and all other good things. These two art forms represent the best of teamwork, constant motion, creativity, leadership, communication, focus, execution, friendship, loyalty, cooperation, hope, opportunity, purpose, sacrifice, discipline, honor, and fun. Fun to play. Fun to practice. UCLA and the Grateful Dead embody the highest levels of this celebratory joy. At UCLA, it was endless fun, every day, in every way. We couldn’t wait to get there, to get going — though it was never as much fun as when the Grateful Dead came to play with and for us." - Bill Walton

Is there anyone who knows the acoustics of Pauley Pavilion better than Bill "Grateful Red" Walton? We think not, so we signed him on as a liner note scribe for DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 48, the complete previously unreleased show from UCLA's Pauley Pavilion 11/20/71. He was there, after all, "driftin' and dreamin'" as the Dead shape-shifted through a first set of Americana classics from WORKINGMAN'S DEAD and AMERICAN BEAUTY into their second one featuring truly primal psychedelic jams (a 23+ minute "The Other One"). They peppered in hot takes on tracks from the recently released SKULL & ROSES ("Bertha," "Me And My Uncle," "Not Fade>GDTRFB") and road-tested tunes like "Ramble On Rose" and "Tennessee Jed" that would make the cut on the following year's EUROPE '72. It's all delivered with such precision that we've had to come up with some overtime for disc three. There you'll find 75+ minutes of music from the Kiel Opera House, St. Louis, MO, 10/24/70, with the rest of the show due sometime in the near future.

Limited to 25,000 numbered copies, DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 48: PAULEY PAVILION 11/20/71 was recorded by Rex Jackson and has been mastered to HDCD specs by Jeffrey Norman at Mockingbird Mastering.

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • pine_marten

There are several "picks" which are sold out that I'd like to have. Shows I was at. Dekalb, Upton and Deer creek. Deer creek was fun. Could not remember where we parked and sat in the grass until the lot was mostly empty. The roads were empty of the fuzz by then too.

• Oroborous

You can’t really compare different eras except according to preference.
    BUT! I will say I thought 48 was a good, but not RJ pick, while 49 is one of the better shows from that year.
    Personally, there’s no comparison, I’d take 49. It’s one of my fav picks while 48 was a disappointment. Not because of the era fall 71 through 74 is magnificent, just felt there were better shows.
    But hey I dig em all and thank Dave and company for all the love and hard work they put in so we can complain LOL

• Colin Gould

Too many variables. Only you can decide which to get. If you like both eras then how much of each do you have? If I had to choose I’d probably go for 49, but that’s because I’ve got much more of 71 than 85. Luckily I don’t have to pick one because I subscribe so I get them all (as long as the delivery system works)

• 1stshow70878

Pretty sure in the Feb. GD Bulletin email yesterday they said there were only 700 DaP 49 left so I'll go with that selling out before the others. Getting hard to predict what year/era will sell quickest nowadays.
    Cheers

Edit: Correction, only less than 700 left of both DaP 48 and 49.

• uncle_tripel

...will SELL-OUT first? my money is on 49, let's GO 49; and btw, that is NOT a reference to the fourty-whiners lol

• uncle_tripel

personally, gonna stand with TN JOHN on this one; gotta believe that different gear & different recordings from two different bands during two different periods of music 14 years apart renders those releases non-comparable, and
    DAVEROCK nails it, which ERA do you like BEST?

peace all!
    uncle_tripel

• DeadVikes

I think that is a first. He only gets one?

So, which Dave's will sell out first?

There are four currently for sale now.

What will be in that 79 box Love My Girl?

• daverock

I'd go for Daves 48. In fact I have. Fall 1971 was one of the greatest periods in the Deads career - and any show from that era would trump two from 1985 for me. Not for everyone though - just depends what you like.

• TN John

I would say go for #49.
    You will be getting 2 fantastic shows from a less mined time period.
    Peace

• deadheadjohn
    Default Avatar

Between this one and Dave’s pick 49, which would yall go for as I can only afford one as much as I’d love to get both

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

3 years

"Basketball and music have always been alike for me, the celebration of life and all other good things. These two art forms represent the best of teamwork, constant motion, creativity, leadership, communication, focus, execution, friendship, loyalty, cooperation, hope, opportunity, purpose, sacrifice, discipline, honor, and fun. Fun to play. Fun to practice. UCLA and the Grateful Dead embody the highest levels of this celebratory joy. At UCLA, it was endless fun, every day, in every way. We couldn’t wait to get there, to get going — though it was never as much fun as when the Grateful Dead came to play with and for us." - Bill Walton

Is there anyone who knows the acoustics of Pauley Pavilion better than Bill "Grateful Red" Walton? We think not, so we signed him on as a liner note scribe for DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 48, the complete previously unreleased show from UCLA's Pauley Pavilion 11/20/71. He was there, after all, "driftin' and dreamin'" as the Dead shape-shifted through a first set of Americana classics from WORKINGMAN'S DEAD and AMERICAN BEAUTY into their second one featuring truly primal psychedelic jams (a 23+ minute "The Other One"). They peppered in hot takes on tracks from the recently released SKULL & ROSES ("Bertha," "Me And My Uncle," "Not Fade>GDTRFB") and road-tested tunes like "Ramble On Rose" and "Tennessee Jed" that would make the cut on the following year's EUROPE '72. It's all delivered with such precision that we've had to come up with some overtime for disc three. There you'll find 75+ minutes of music from the Kiel Opera House, St. Louis, MO, 10/24/70, with the rest of the show due sometime in the near future.

Limited to 25,000 numbered copies, DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 48: PAULEY PAVILION 11/20/71 was recorded by Rex Jackson and has been mastered to HDCD specs by Jeffrey Norman at Mockingbird Mastering.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

6 years 5 months

The only one-man-band is Jesse Fuller. Just ask Bobby.
Ready for 30 DoD.
Love the JOTW this week. Not much there but still enjoyable.

user picture

Member for

10 years 3 months

In reply to by rasta5ziggy

Has been gone for almost 50 years. And I know Les Paul was actually the first guy to create tape loops, but Keller Williams was, and still is, a pioneer of being a solo artist who, through the use of looping pedals, guitars, effects, a bass, and vocalizations, creates the sound of an entire band. I doubt anyone is paying 25 bucks to see Jesse Fuller anytime soon, so, until then, Keller is available as a substitute. And, Bob Weir has played with him, and I don't think Jesse Fuller rolled over in his grave at that. Now I don't know if they did BIODTL, that would have been great, but their paths have crossed.

ETA: looked up some vids of Keller and Bob and forgot about Grateful Gospel. A black gospel version of Dead songs on a Sunday at Lockn starting in 2013. Did you happen to catch that at the Lockn you saw, Dennis? Kadlicek was in that, and Weir came out for Samson at least once. Just went down a rabbit hole watching the performance that comes up if you search Grateful Gospel Ripple. Not a 26 min Ripple, the whole set is about that.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 6 months

In the track info, it lists the 10.24.1970 show as taking place at Kiel Auditorium. They actually played at Kiel Opera House which is adjacent to the Auditorium. They played at Kiel Auditorium in February of 1969.

user picture

Member for

9 years 7 months

Acoustics would have been SO much better!
Songs missing from the setlist seem to be in the middle of the one set show.
After Hurts Me To it should have gone:
Me & My Uncle
FOTD
Cold Rain
Attics
Then the other skipped one was Casey Jones which was between Good Lovin' and St. Stephen. Could have been recording problems early on in the show? Wonder which of these Dave has for us later. Hope Attics and FOTD are there.
Cheers

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

I've seen Keller a number of times and highly recommend seeing him. Check out Doobie In My Pocket and Freaker By the Speaker as just a couple of quick mentions. Very talented entertainer, he puts on an upbeat fun show.

user picture

Member for

8 years

I love 1971 Pigpens harp playing!Anyone have a favorite year concerning Pigpens harp playing years with the Dead. His organ playing is a totally different cup of coffee! Hope everyone is feeling & doing well! Peace be with you all brothers and sisters! Really looking forward to this new Dave’s Pick for my Collection! Give me 1971any day of the week rock on! Good Ol Grateful Dead

user picture

Member for

10 years 9 months

Another one for "go see Keller"! I have seen him many times through the years. Always entertaining and an amusing song writer about the little things in life. You won't be dissapointed.

ha... a half ounce joint, party in Snafu's basement.

It was $20 a lid when I came of age, back then even the good stuff was full of stems and seeds. I rarely heard the term Lid, but it was still occasionally used.

There's a rock climb in the Frenchman Coulee, Washington State called Stems and Seeds. I'm pretty sure I chortled my beverage when I first heard that name. The first ascent was in 1986, which was right around the time the commercial weed (with stems and seeds) started to disappear in favor of seedless kind buds and the price was no longer $20 an ounce. Well, that probably happened much earlier in California and Hawaii. I guess it's also about the last time anyone used the lid from a coffee can eye out an ounce of weed. Do they even have coffee cans anymore?

For what it's worth, Stem is a climbing term describing a technique where you 'stem' out your legs in a wide stance (think the stance on side of a pair of Air Jordans) to climb up large cracks that are wider than your torso. Frenchman Coulee has these large basalt vertical columns that you sort of have to stem up somehow.

Oh.. tying this into the GD, Double albums were pretty much invented to give us something to clean our weed on. My favorites were Live Dead and Electric Ladyland. When times were tough, you clould always find just enough by opening up your double albums and carefully removing any crumbs left behind from better days.

Whoever named this climbing route obviously smoked a lot of weed learning how to climb, and was probably too poor to afford kind bud. Surely they listened to a lot Grateful Dead. So there you have it..

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by JimInMD

....the poll appears to be unanimous. Thanks! Dipping my toe into the Keller pool as we speak. He has 23 albums?! The more you know. Starting with a random pick. Funk. Ticket purchased. $34.18 after fees.
Edit. His take on Talking Heads Once In A Lifetime is the same as it ever was. Very nice.
My childhood friends older brother had a double LP of Big Bambu by Cheech & Chong. Came with an extra sized rolling paper. I remember that.
My childhood friends older brother also introduced us to pot.
We then proceeded to film homemade 8mm Mr. Bill movies. I remember it well. Must have been shitty weed

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by Vguy72

....Keller is pretty damn good. The last thing I need is a new, undiscovered rabbit hole.
Or, is it the first thing?

user picture

Member for

5 years 1 month

Keller is a damn good rabit hole to go down!! Check out the Keller And Keels albums, some relly cool cover songs on those.

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

In reply to by JimInMD

Reminds me of The Furry Freak Brothers. I never heard it referred to as lids apart from by them.

I saw an exploitation movie from 1948 last week called "She Should'A Said No". Starring Lila Leeds who got busted shortly before the film was made, along with Robert Mitchum. Every time someone smokes a joint - or even if one just appears on the screen, this eery sound track appears, played on a theremin. Anyway, they refer to joints as "tomatoes" in the film. I have never heard that slang anywhere else except in this film. It used to be used as a slang term for hookers in the 1940's - but not for dope.

user picture

Member for

15 years 10 months

To leave the old beyond...........

Mornin', rockers!!!

Since we're taking 1971 (we were doing that, yes?....sometimes I wonder), this is the anniversary of a very historic day in Grateful Dead history. Northrop. Keith. Six new songs. Was it the yang to the yin of February 18???

Yes, it's a bit rough, but it's rockin' and has its nice jammy bits. Maybe official release some year? Probably not for a while now............

Excellent copies of the broadcast abound, always worth a listen...

Real generosity toward the future lies in giving all to the present............

Rock on,

Doc
In order to exist just once in the world, it is necessary never again to exist.....

user picture

Member for

11 years 6 months

Funny one for me.

On a road trip with my tomato (thanks dave), time to roll up in the room,,, she pulls the draw out of the night stand to use as a cleaning tray. Already had a pile of seeds in it!

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by Dennis

LOL
Yeah, I had attempted to post about this yesterday, but this stoopid cap nazi shit denied me!
My go to was Skull and Roses but sometimes SYF. Actually found some shit dribblins in them a few years back when I finally got my vinyl from the rents house. It wasn’t very good, but it still worked lol

Just did it again! WTF? Hilarious, a site for a group with an album titled Skullf*** won’t let me post that? FFS…

user picture

Member for

5 years 1 month

Spent some time with 12/6/71 Disc 2 from DaP #22. This is a really rocking time for the band, simply wonderful stuff! I believe Garcia was quoted with saying something to the effect of them being a "shoot em up saloon band" and I have to agree. They could still bring the trippy jams on a seconds notice as well, always could IMHO.

It's a sunny day here in Western MD so I think i'll encore yesterdays walking soundtrack of 12/6/71 jam with some 12/7/71 today!!

Rock on, gang

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

If you have not already done so, check out his deathless Deer Creek song, aka "Gate Crashers Suck."
user picture

Member for

10 years 3 months

Dick's Picks vol 2 on vinyl just went live on Real Gone. Got my copy and one for a buddy at the price it would been for one at the other place, which did refund me without hassle. Good luck to those seeking it.

user picture

Member for

8 years 6 months

In reply to by alvarhanso

I gave in and ordered.
It said it was remastered from the reels and not just a copy of the CD.

user picture

Member for

9 years 7 months

Sure sounds good. Don't think it was remastered from the reels but I haven't looked it up. Good anniversary listen and I needed the exercise flipping sides, lol.
Cheers

user picture

Member for

10 years 3 months

In reply to by 1stshow70878

Looked at an image of the blurb on that set, and it oddly states "Mastered from the original tapes by Jeffrey Norman", where the last two have specifically said "Remastered from the original tapes", so a semantical guessing game. The thing with DiP 1 was, in going back to the original masters, they salvaged the bass solo that Phil had Dick excise back in 1993.

Grabbed a copy as well. One of my all-time favorite releases. Sooner or later, I’m going to get around to purchasing a turntable.

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

In reply to by Angry Jack Straw

I have just tried to order a copy from Real Gone, but it looks as though they don't ship to the UK. I have just sent them an email about it, so it's fingers crossed they do, and that they don't sell out before getting back to me if that's the case.

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

Hi All, I tried to add comment a few days ago but the site would not let me. Anyway this will be a cool release. In Dave L's seaside chat, he talks highly about the Other One from this show. During the Oct-Dec 1971 run with the newly added Keith, that tune would alternate from being split by another song in the middle ( Bobby McGee, Me & My Uncle, Sitting On Top of the World) to being to just a unbroken version that may or may not have a Cryptical bookend. For this show we get the non-split version which I think will be great to hear. However I am really looking forward to the 1970 material. If the way back machine is not getting dialed back 1967-1968, I feel like 1970 is a nice consolation prize. All around this looks like this is going to an interesting and fun installment in the Dave's Picks series.

*Also in Dave's seaside chat he mentions that most Dave's Pics are are 3 CDs, but sometimes 4. I then believe he says more on that later. Maybe that was a hint that whatever is coming next, be it some other release or the Dave's Picks 2024 announcement, that 4 discs are on the docket. If it is not from the 1968 or 1970 era, I would love for that to be 2 1985 shows. I can see 2 complete 1985 shows fitting on 4 CDs. Time will tell, but in the meantime, I think we have some great music coming tous in Vol 48.

user picture

Member for

3 years 9 months

In reply to by Gratefulhan

The Doors Waiting For The Sun LP

Sometimes I get reminded how good the Doors were/are

waiting for the GD in LA...until then I am checking out a bunch of other stuff like the Doors and such

GD? 10/10/81. Nice.

Says that they are waiting for the remaining 1500.

Says on the page:
Now, Dick’s Picks Vol. 2 has seen a very limited vinyl release before, but that release cut its lacquers from CD files. Well, as the recent saying goes, “Lordy, there are tapes!” Yup, Jeffrey Norman of Mockingbird Mastering has gone back to the original Scotch reel-to-reel tapes (pictured in the gatefold inner spread) to bring you a brand, spankin’ new master of this utterly amazing show.

Brand, spankin’ new master you say?
Hope that’s not just hype and that this sounds real and spectacular.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

I think PF mentioned 10-8-81 recently, have to add that the Scarlet>Fire from this show is a favorite, very long and mellow.
Regarding albums used for weed cleaning, Long John Silver by Jefferson Airplane was designed to be a stash box/cleaning tray, trouble was that the bottom had a picture of weed, so it could be tough to see the real weed :) More often than not I was cleaning the good old "round the town brown" back in those days. These days no cleaning is necessary with the legal weed.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 6 months

Doesn’t this Halloween mark the 30th anniversary of the first release?

....Dark Star -> Your Body Is A Wonderland -> Dark Star during his show in Chicago.
You can take the person out of the Dead, but you can't take the Dead out of the person.
“I’m not going to set it up, this is going to be the weirdest thing you ever saw in your life and I’m proud to do it,” Mayer told the crowd at his Oct. 18 concert in Chicago, before playing the opening riff to the Grateful Dead classic. “I want you to mark it on the setlist that this is technically ‘Dark Star.’ And I’m going from ‘Dark Star’ into this next song. It’s a transition. I want you to mark the transition.”
Corny? Perhaps. But he gets IT.
Mayer fans btw going...."ok".
DiP 2 sold out.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by daverock

Dave Rock. We’re shiz outta luck I’m afraid. Spoke to RealGone this evening for the same reason, namely no UK shipping option.

I was reliably (and apologetically) informed that courtesy of good old Brexit, UK trade legislation now requires the International vendor to collect tax and duty at the point of sale - for items either above or below a certain value, he wasn’t quite sure which - and process it on behalf of HMRC. RealGone are not equipped to manage this process as a small vendor and as a result can not offer UK addresses any product at this time.

Yup. Sucks a phat one does that! Sorry to be the bringer of such bummer news.

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

In reply to by Doingtheneedful

Doingtheneedful - I really wish I had posted this last night.....Real Gone emailed me back just after my last post here, and directed me to another site - Real Gone Boot Camp. I don't understand why, but on that site they can sell albums to the UK. When I got through to them they had 5 left. So I was very lucky to be able to get a copy. That must have been about 9 hours ago - so I have probably left it too late to post this. I can only apologise.

user picture

Member for

7 months

must say I thoroughly enjoyed all the posts this week:) from comments about Pauley #48+filler to lids (double-albums with stems & seeds lol) to 3CD vs 4CD releases to Jessie “Lonecat” Fuller to being surprised at how much “hippiedom” in BTV to comments of DL's Relix's interview
All great reading!

Last weekend, thought I'd move out of the 70's for a stretch, did a ton of shows from
'73, '74, & '77 SO FAR this year, and as #48 will arrive in a couple of weeks, I decided to move on for a couple of weeks to…

6/14/85: GREEK, at the end of drumz> "Do you call that music?, Yes, I fah king do!"

Robbie Robertson: Storyville

6/15/85: GREEK

8/14/94: JGB: Warfield

6/16/85: GREEK

5/10/91: Shoreline, still prefer the 5/11 show

last week's 5 & followed those up this week with the next 5:

Beatles: Abbey Road

7/14/85: VENTURA; man, forgot all about this one, so glad its' back on my "hit parade"

Buddy Guy: Damn Right, I've Got the Blues

4/5/82: Spectrum (attended with friends, some no longer with us, great memories), and chose it because I was inspired by Garcia's playing at Nassau 4/11/82 especially on Let it Grow from "Tapers Section"

10/20/90: Berlin, Dark Star is the reason I went back to EU'90

hmm..at some point, when St Louis’s well has run dry, which locale’s well will they to tap next?
Buffalo, Rochester, Providence, Worcester, Miami
or tap the well of a venue:
Avalon, Boston Tea Party, CalExpo, Capitol, Electric Factory, Frost, Greek, Kaiser, Shoreline, SPAC…………….

Peace All!
Uncle_Tripel

Almost forgot...Garcia did an interview, believe it was '84, where he mentions the band's intent, and how everything they do is done "intentionally". Gotta believe that still holds water.

user picture

Member for

8 years 9 months

In reply to by Peaceful Man

How many joints are in a lid?

60...I was going to a Blue Oyster Cult concert in 1981. At this point we were getting high quality home grown. So there were a few seeds but not like the Mexican brown. After I cleaned the few seeds and one large stem I was left with nothing but pure smokeable. (Hmm spell check doesnt get it) Any way at that time, I had one of those automatic joint rollers, you know with the 2 horizontal wheels with a piece of material to load into. Roll the wheels to get it tight! Then take a paper, once area between the wheels was packed full, and twist one wheel one rotation, you were ready to lick and then finish the wheel rotation to seal it shut. The night before the concert I sat in my room and cranked out 60 beauties. Now remember this was a so called lid, probably more than an ounce, maybe 1.5. I took all 60 joints into the concert. It was smoke fest in our section, balcony, right in the dead middle. I ended up selling about 30 of those for $5/each. So, paid for my ticket and my smoke, and went home with around 20 of those for later.

So much more to tell about the guy who I bought smoke from, and my home town arena which had incredible sound for a hockey, as Bob always called them. More l8tr.

Dave played a portion of this earlier today. Count me in as prematurely excited. Joke all you want. Love the 71 sound. TOO sounded awesome.

user picture

Member for

12 years 10 months

In reply to by Angry Jack Straw

All three discs. They do take quite a bit of criticism for not always picking the exact 71 show we want. I bet 71 takes a bigger role in future releases and they begin to improve.. think of it as a 1971 Wack-a-Mole. Eventually they are going to begin hitting more 1969 too. I had a banana this morning, great source of potassium and the boxes make great storage containers for 10" reel to reel tapes.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by daverock

Do not fear Dave! I’m fortunate in that I hooked up with an American acquaintance who inherited my Mother’s house over there, and they have kindly agreed to be a “proxy” for me on this one. Hopefully that’s taken care of but I’ll consider it done when it’s in my hands! At least the Band Camp option will be useful in the future.

I’m all set for DP’s original CD releases up to the early 20’s (I think) at least, but here’s something about vinyl being cut from the original reels and not the digitised masters that really floats my boat. DP 2 is delicious and deserves to be heard as close to source as it’s possible to get, along with a meaty cover to slobber over!

Thanks for thinking of me though. I’m sending you a DM re another Vinyl release that might tempt you. I ordered two to cover my bases (well actually, by dint of a snafu from dead.net shop at the time) and decided not to cancel or return the dupe as I had you in mind…:-)

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

Doing - that's very kind of you, thanks - I'll head on over now!

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

Doing - I'd definitely like to take you up on that - thanks very much. I have just typed a typically long PM, only to be told "Hey now we are going to block your message" or something. See if this message gets through. I'll try with the PM again either later on or tomorrow.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

6 years 5 months

The undisputed best album for cleaning/de-seeding/rolling is Bob Marley's "Rastaman Vibrations". It even gives you instructions. If you turn the album sideways while it is open, on the edge it says "This album jacket is great for cleaning herb". My other favorite is the Live/Dead album, which on the back, the words "acid" are sort of highlighted. Looking forward to Dave's 48. After my first boxset purchase (HCSS), I still prefer the individual releases.......not as much repitition. Not sure if I will go the boxset route again, but I DO LOVE it as Fall '73 was the beginning of my GD journey.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

12 years 4 months

I've narrowed it down to 2 real good possibilities based on DL's 1st of the year selections so for DP 49, I am guessing it'll be 7/25/74 or 6/22/91 of course I could be totally wrong. As of I am going with 7/25/74.

Yes, it does seem a bit random at the moment. I seem to be getting blocked when I try and send a PM. Hopefully it will clear up later today - but it's the second day on the run. Strange they aren't blocking me on here - famous last words.

No, I can't send either a new message or respond to one that's already been sent. So sorry about this, Doing. I am in agreement with what you suggest, and hopefully I will be able to get in touch over the next day or so.

I never knew the word "acid" was on the back of "Live Dead". I have heard it in the music though.

Listened to one of the acoustic Warfield shows on vinyl last night - 10/9/80. A great set - pity there aren't a few more like this in the kitty.

user picture

Member for

8 years 6 months

In reply to by daverock

DaP49
Something from 69 with 10-24-70 filler to complete that show.

Dap50
Two shows (or more) on 4 CD’s from 67/68, or a complete show from 74 with the bonus disc being more from 2-22-74.

user picture

Member for

8 years 6 months

In reply to by icecrmcnkd

Wrote another post that didn’t have any lynx but got accused of doing such and was denied.
Had to delete it.

product sku
Product Magento URL
https://store.dead.net/en/grateful-dead/music/daves-picks/daves-picks-vol.-48-pauley-pavilion-ucla-los-angeles-ca-112071/081227834630.html