• 23 replies
    marye
    started by Lopezz These came from Arkdeadhead, I just converted them. Both of these shows are audience video footage from a tripod with excellent soundboards synced to them. If any of you have recently purchased the Crimson White and Indigo DVD this vine would make a great companion. Both of these shows were taped a couple of months after the July show and have the same feel. They are in DVD format (5 discs in all) so make sure you can copy them. If you can't and would like them PM me. Enjoy, and thanks Arkdeadhead! Grateful Dead Hampton Coliseum Hampton, VA October 9, 1989 Disc 1 - Set 1 01. Tuning 02. Feel Like A Stranger 03. Built To Last 04. Little Red Rooster 05. Ramble On Rose 06. We Can Run 07. Jack-A-Roe 08. Memphis Blues Again 09. Row Jimmy 10. The Music Never Stopped Disc2 - Set 2 01. Playing in the Band > 02. Uncle John's Band > 03. Playing Reprise 04. Dark Star > 05. Jam/Space > 06. Drums > Disc 3 - Set2 (con't) 01. Space > 02. Death Don't Have No Mercy > 03.

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • kdwilliams63
    Default Avatar
    9.jake 9.jake r 10.estim8ed 11.nooni 12.jjenkins 13. KDWilliams63 14.
  • jjenkins
    Default Avatar
    9.jake r10.estim8ed 11.nooni 12.jjenkins 13. Always grateful
  • hershfly
    Default Avatar
    never mind already I don't need these dvd's so you can take me off the list .7. Mdecicco1 8. Ursa Minor (funbebop@yahoo.com) 9. Jake R 10. Estim8ed 11. noonie
  • hershfly
    Default Avatar
    if this is still going I want it. .7. Mdecicco1 8. Ursa Minor (funbebop@yahoo.com) 9. Jake R 10. Estim8ed 11. noonie 12. hershfly
  • noonie
    Default Avatar
    .7. Mdecicco18. Ursa Minor (funbebop@yahoo.com) 9. Jake R 10. Estim8ed 11. noonie
  • ejjd
    Off to CC today. My computers all said that the Garcia dvds are blank yet they play fine in the dvd player. "You can't go back and you can't stand still"
  • Estim8ed
    Default Avatar
    5. EJJD6. Canyon Critter 7. Mdecicco1 8. Ursa Minor (funbebop@yahoo.com) 9. Jake R 10. Estim8ed
  • Jake R
    Default Avatar
    5. EJJD6. Canyon Critter 7. Mdecicco1 8. Ursa Minor (funbebop@yahoo.com) 9. Jake R
  • ejjd
    "You can't go back and you can't stand still"
  • GADEADHEAD
    So sorry for the long delay. I mailed this vine to ejjd today. Peace - David
user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months
Forums
started by Lopezz These came from Arkdeadhead, I just converted them. Both of these shows are audience video footage from a tripod with excellent soundboards synced to them. If any of you have recently purchased the Crimson White and Indigo DVD this vine would make a great companion. Both of these shows were taped a couple of months after the July show and have the same feel. They are in DVD format (5 discs in all) so make sure you can copy them. If you can't and would like them PM me. Enjoy, and thanks Arkdeadhead! Grateful Dead Hampton Coliseum Hampton, VA October 9, 1989 Disc 1 - Set 1 01. Tuning 02. Feel Like A Stranger 03. Built To Last 04. Little Red Rooster 05. Ramble On Rose 06. We Can Run 07. Jack-A-Roe 08. Memphis Blues Again 09. Row Jimmy 10. The Music Never Stopped Disc2 - Set 2 01. Playing in the Band > 02. Uncle John's Band > 03. Playing Reprise 04. Dark Star > 05. Jam/Space > 06. Drums > Disc 3 - Set2 (con't) 01. Space > 02. Death Don't Have No Mercy > 03.
user picture

Member for

15 years 3 months

Nice one Lopezz and thanks also to Arkdeadhead!! 1. JackstrawfromColorado 2. "Lazy lightning you say you never strike the same place. I want a double dose in any case" ... "You got to hear my supplication. Got to hear me now. A little bolt of inspiration"
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 1 month

Keep a song in your heart. 1. JackstrawfromColorado 2.1958 3.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years

Thanks Peter! Keep a song in your heart. 1. JackstrawfromColorado 2.1958 3. fluffhead420
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

1. JackstrawfromColorado2.1958 3. fluffhead420 4. gadeadhead
user picture

Member for

15 years 3 months

Thanks Lopezz! 1. JackstrawfromColorado in 6/15 2.1958 3. fluffhead420 4. gadeadhead "Lazy lightning you say you never strike the same place. I want a double dose in any case" ... "You got to hear my supplication. Got to hear me now. A little bolt of inspiration"
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

1. JackstrawfromColorado in 6/152.1958 3. fluffhead420 4. gadeadhead 5. EJJD
user picture

Member for

15 years 3 months

1. JackstrawfromColorado in 6/15 out 6/172.1958 3. fluffhead420 4. gadeadhead 5. EJJD "Lazy lightning you say you never strike the same place. I want a double dose in any case" ... "You got to hear my supplication. Got to hear me now. A little bolt of inspiration"
user picture

Member for

15 years 6 months

Like the JGB add too ;-) 1. JackstrawfromColorado in 6/15 out 6/17 2.1958 3. fluffhead420 4. gadeadhead 5. EJJD 6. Canyon Critter 7. _____________________________________________ Will you come with me? Once in awhile you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 11 months

1. JackstrawfromColorado in 6/15 out 6/172.1958 3. fluffhead420 4. gadeadhead 5. EJJD 6. Canyon Critter 7. Mdecicco1 "I wish i was a headlight..."
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years

I already have these...so they must've been vined already...anywho, I'll copy em and send em along...I'll have them mailed to gadeadhead wednesday...6/30
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

"You can't go back and you can't stand still"
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

Off to CC today. My computers all said that the Garcia dvds are blank yet they play fine in the dvd player. "You can't go back and you can't stand still"
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 5 months

if this is still going I want it. .7. Mdecicco1 8. Ursa Minor (funbebop@yahoo.com) 9. Jake R 10. Estim8ed 11. noonie 12. hershfly
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 5 months

9.jake r10.estim8ed 11.nooni 12.jjenkins 13. Always grateful
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

11 years 11 months

9.jake 9.jake r 10.estim8ed 11.nooni 12.jjenkins 13. KDWilliams63 14.