• 2,395 replies
    heatherlew
    Default Avatar
    The unexpected return of the masters of the Grateful Dead's triumphant show at the Albuquerque Civic Auditorium, November 17, 1971, yields great rewards. The Dead came in HOT for their first New Mexico show. Aided by clarity and precision and abetted by confidence and focus, they finessed old standards with definitive takes. With Keith now blending in seamlessly on keys, the first set offered up a triple shot of electric Blues, an exceptional "You Win Again," and a stellar "One More Saturday Night" to wrap things up. And the second set, well, it might just be unlike any you've ever heard. Archivist David Lemieux urges you to turn it up and do it loudly. We won't dare spoil all the surprises, but pay special attention to the rippin' "Sugar Magnolia," the aggressively monstrous "The Other One," and the highly-danceable "Not Fade>GDTRFB>Not Fade." Rounding out the 3CDs, you'll find selections from Pigpen's return tour at Ann Arbor, MI, 12/14/71. Subscribers will get nearly all of the complete show as this year's bonus disc.

As always, Dave's Picks Volume 26 has been mastered to HDCD specs from the original analog tapes by Jeffrey Norman and is limited to 18,000 individually-numbered copies*.

*Limited to 2 per order. Very limited quantity available.

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • Diggey
    Default Avatar

If anyone is looking for this or any of this year's Dave's Picks, shoot me a PM. $25 plus shipping. The bonus disk is an additional $25.

• cheyler196
    Default Avatar
    I was wondering what the solution might be to this problem. If the bonus disc came with the edits necessary to re-assemble the show in the correct running order, it would be difficult to listen to it 'as-is'. Re-assembling the show from the disc as-released also makes for difficult listening. Listening to the show out-of-sequence is OK but not optimum. The only real solution is to make the files available digitally. Give a unique one-use download code to each purchaser and allow the download of the files with the necessary edits. Given the limited nature of the releases and the speed at which they sell out, this couldn't possibly affect sales and would definitely reduce the complaining.
  • alvarhanso
    What a fantastic show and fantastic recording! Combine this and DaP 21 4/2/73, and Rex has two of the best sounding tapes released. And the performance matches the pristine recording here more than 21, IMO. The Other One (both halves) have great jams, Wharf Rat is a strong '71 version, NFA> GDTRFB> NFA is ridiculously raucous, and we get almost an entire other show as a bonus! This is the Pick of the year for me so far. 25 is a good show with three truly great renditions of songs, the first two, and second set closer, otherwise a good show. This show SMOKES and the bonus is a good show; the best aspect of it is the side by side comparison one has for Keith lineup and Keith and Pig, with nearly identical setlist choices.
  • Mind-Left-Body
    This is a great recording.
  • Born Cross Eye…
    This thread is quieting down after the announcements of the North West Pacific 73-74 box and Dave's Picks 27. I suspect it be removed from public view like the threads for Dave's Picks 17 thru 24 have been taken down, away from public view.Yet, at this posting I can read the threads for DaP 13 - 16. Why?
  • icecrmcnkd
    I’ll need some L-Dopa, 5-HT, NE, and BDNF to process
  • Born Cross Eye…
    Well, I was wrong as were the 70's *mafia*
    I don't recall seeing any calls for an 80's show on these two comment boards - this DaP 26 or the NW '73 - '74 box comments boards. Oh well, no big deal. I used to have this 9/2/83 as an audience tape set and a fine one to boot. I got rid of it (and many other GD tapes) when I was downsizing in the mid 2000's during a move from one domicile to another. A very good show, if I recall correctly.
  • mbarilla
    F%CK YES The GODS have spoken September 2, 1983 excited for this release and a few in particular LLR ~ Deal plus Estimated Eyes and Throwing Stones, really all of it but especially interested in these a few weeks back i pulled out Dicks Picks 6 Smoking hot "They LOve Each Other" ~ Estimated Eyes this one is going to be a HEATER , time for a stroll with Mary Jane cool cover art for number 27, number 26 was awesome artwork too , looks great while sun was sinking low
  • Mr. Jack Straw
    Default Avatar
    http://www.dead.net/store/music/new-releases/daves-picks-volume-27
  • mbarilla
    Would love a show from this year, if the Rhinos go with 1983 performance I wouldn't be surprised if it's 10.17.83 from Lake Placid, New York 1983 - 1984 release would be near the top of my request list , March and April have some gems
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

7 years 7 months

The unexpected return of the masters of the Grateful Dead's triumphant show at the Albuquerque Civic Auditorium, November 17, 1971, yields great rewards. The Dead came in HOT for their first New Mexico show. Aided by clarity and precision and abetted by confidence and focus, they finessed old standards with definitive takes. With Keith now blending in seamlessly on keys, the first set offered up a triple shot of electric Blues, an exceptional "You Win Again," and a stellar "One More Saturday Night" to wrap things up. And the second set, well, it might just be unlike any you've ever heard. Archivist David Lemieux urges you to turn it up and do it loudly. We won't dare spoil all the surprises, but pay special attention to the rippin' "Sugar Magnolia," the aggressively monstrous "The Other One," and the highly-danceable "Not Fade>GDTRFB>Not Fade." Rounding out the 3CDs, you'll find selections from Pigpen's return tour at Ann Arbor, MI, 12/14/71. Subscribers will get nearly all of the complete show as this year's bonus disc.

As always, Dave's Picks Volume 26 has been mastered to HDCD specs from the original analog tapes by Jeffrey Norman and is limited to 18,000 individually-numbered copies*.

*Limited to 2 per order. Very limited quantity available.

user picture

Member for

9 years 1 month

I would love for them to do all 4 shows as RSD over the next 4 years or Possibly in 2 years with RSD black Friday as well. Then do a box to house them in, similar to Run The Jewels RSD release this year.
user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

First off, I love this selection to DAP. Cudos to Dave. really amazing and rich sounding recording. Kinda makes you think (and hope) how many more of these are still out there Okay, the ABQ set list seems to have an issue with 2 songs that aren't in the Deadlist set list, but are included in the soundboard listing to play, but then, again, not in the write up below the soundboard listing to play. Sorry can't figure out how to hyperlink. https://archive.org/details/gd71-11-17.fm.cotsman.10285.sbeok.shnf. These are the previously discussed Ramble on Rose and the not discussed Sugar Magnolia. I looked up 11/17/71 in the taping compendium and neither were included there. I agree with Doc that Ramble probably wasn't the encore and used it to lead off the second set (like 12/14). So for the purist in me that wants to listen to the show in order, where do we place Sugar Mags? In the taping compendium for most of the Nov and Dec shows, it was a second set listing. DRP out
user picture

Member for

6 years 7 months

Don't understand how this works. Ordered Subscription early on first day way back when and received 16872 Vol 26 with bonus disc. Vol 25 got number in 1000's. Ordered extra copy Vol 26 and got number 2144. So why numbering disc if its not important or has no value.
user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

It works like this: Each Digipak has a unique number printed on it, from 1 to 18000. When it comes time to mail them, they are packed and an address label is stuck on the outside of the packing and it is sent on its way. Naturally there is no way to match the number on the Digipak to a list of subscribers in the order which they placed their orders (or their orders were processed). The chance is that they keep no record of who ordered what on which particular day and time. Why should they? What would happen if and when someone cancelled an order? Would they remake the list? Would they hire a bunch of monks to try and match order numbers with disc numbers? The number has no value, however each copy has a unique number which some would say gives it value. Some even argue that low numbers are more valuable than high numbers.
user picture

Member for

8 years 1 month

The numbers just count 1 to 18,000... You get a limited edition either way, it doesnt matter when you order it. Unless youre really in it for the collector value, I dont really see why the actual number has any personal value at all. Ive got a couple releases with no number on them at all, doesnt effect the tunes one bit.
user picture

Member for

16 years 7 months

Does a low number mean it has more value, does a high number? What number do they start the run with? Are the first numbered high and the last low or vice versa? Are the sets taken out of unnumbered boxes from CD manufacturer and stamped in random order by Dead.net? Are the sets assembled all in the same place and stamped in order of manufacturing? Does it matter anyway? Do we really buy these to have a low number as if someone will pay more for a low number or high number for that matter? If you get a numbered copy that is what gives it value because its within the limited production run. Can we expect Dead.net to manufacture, assemble and stamp in the exact order of physical production? That not only seems unprobable but totally unreasonable. Now...if these were on vinyl and the numbers indicated the number of copies from the virgin pressing stamp it would matter greatly, but these are CD's. I've never heard of a CD being less of a CD or lower in quality because it was burned 4th or 100th, is that even a possibility? The thin as a wafer made-in-Mexico CDs from the 30TATS box that bend and distort when they spin in my high-speed burner, that is something to be concerned about.
user picture

Member for

6 years 4 months

The only show I missed out on back during my a la carte days. Sometimes you just move too slow...
user picture

Member for

10 years 11 months

Totally irrelevant. The only reason they stamp them is to verify and underscore the fact that they are a numbered set with (theoretically) no identical numbers. Sure getting a low number is kinda cool, but so what? As for "why don't the #'s correspond to order date?" question - I can imagine the fulfillment center with 18,000 (!) addressed envelopes stacked on one side and all the pallets/boxes of CD's on the other , and then somebody running in saying "WAIT! We gotta match up the CD #'s with the corresponding envelopes in the order they were purchased! Here's CD #17,527 - has anyone seen that corresponding envelope? Look in that pile over there!". As if.....
user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

I have the DaP subscription, but I know my brother LOVES this period, so I got him a copy just in case he was unable to get one before they sold out... Well, he got one too, so I have an extra DaP 26... I am not in this for the money, only love of Dead, so I'm reaching out for a Trade, not for Sale. I cant find my copy of Day on the Green... I know I got it, but cant find it... So, if you have one, and would like to Trade, please PM me. For those interested in Numbers, it's # 611 iGrateful
user picture

Member for

6 years 7 months

I agree with everyone's comments. I was in publishing for 25 years and no one gives a shit about individual numbers just the big number 18000. I was attempting to be facetious. By the by, this is a great sounding release and what can you say about Pig. Got to love this forum, we will talk about anything given the chance.I just like to churn the pot. Oh yeah, I don't need any stinking numbers!
user picture

Member for

14 years 4 months

68 tastiness
user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

I still only count 25 balloons, are there 26? Someone mentioned The Paramount Theatre in Seattle, yes, do yourself a favor and see a show there. Seattle is full of great old converted movie houses, it once had more than any other city. Most have been lost, but there are a bunch still around. Numbers don't matter, but I always thought it would be cool to get like number 1977 for a 1977 release. So far no luck. Next box, June '76 has my vote. Anything '73 works too. Based on Bolo's clues though I'm predicting the long awaited Ark shows. Why no art Dead.net. Seriously, provide images for future releases. Someone mentions 12.1.79, I've advocated for this show for years. Maybe it isn't in the vault. It was my favorite show on cassette, around the time Jerry died. DaP 26 does sound good, but I didn't think it was not up to be the main sub draw (yea yea my opinion). It's good, but not the premiere show of the year with bonus disc good. The Other One with Feelin' Groovy jam is hot, unfortunately its split by a stupid Bob cowboy song. Too many repeats between the show and bonus disc. The series has been good, but when they originally announced it there was a long scrolling list of CLASSIC shows but we have gotten only 1 or 2 of them so far. Where is Kezar, Baltimore? I understand whatever the ABCD agreement has changed things though. The third pick of the year is the gratitious one as there is no incentive to sign people up or get people excited about the following year so expect that next. And why no Dark Star in a while? Is that a spat over who gets paid more? Bring on the box announcement Dave, you're killing us!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 2 months

I bet the one you are missing is the one at the top behind the Dave's Picks logo (right over the "v"). It took me a while to recognize it and get to 26.
user picture

Member for

10 years 11 months

1971 had been under-represented in this series until suddenly 4 of the last 7 shows from Dave are 1971. These are GREAT releases and I'm glad we got 1971 caught up. Now with 5 (!) 1971 shows under or belts in the DaP series (more than any other year) I'm ready to dust off some more '73, '69 and a decent 80's show. Also, I was struck by the idea, as I was driving today, that these tapes were in someones closet and presumed gone. What if they never came back? What if the never bothered to record this stuff? There were a LOT of actions by a lot of people that finally resulted in us sliding this into our CD players. Man, if those tapes could talk I'd love to know the story of their past 47 years....
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

9 years 1 month

Both versions of The Other One are worth the price alone. This is a seriously great release. Uploaded this to my hard drive and it was cool to see how well represented fall 71 is between (by my count): 2 Oct shows (dave's picks 3, dick's picks 2), 2 Nov Shows (Road Trips 3.2, dave's 26) and Dec (dave's 23 + bonus & dave's 26 bonus)....I might be forgetting some but that's a cool list, especially when there are nice soundboards floating around of other great fall 71 shows to fill in the gaps, including 10/19, 11/7, 12/5, 12/15, etc....good times.
user picture

Member for

6 years 1 month

I know it doesn't meant anything. but mine was # 18,000. all it means was I got the last one to be printed.
user picture

Member for

10 years 11 months

OK, that IS pretty cool. I guess if I saw two copies on Ebay and one was 18,000 and the other was 13,297 I might pay an extra $5 for the 18k...... But I'd feel ridiculous for doing it.
user picture

Member for

15 years 4 months

Terrapin Moon - just curious - did your copy include the bonus disc? Always wondered if the subscription was from the beginning of the lot or end of the lot... I know numbers don't mean much once you open the shrinkwrap, but always fun wondering what number I get and if there's any special number that matches the show. Lowest number was 75 (DaP12), highest was 16173 (DaP20). Got the Harpur vinyl today. Noticed Side A appears to be not centered, but Side B is not as pronounced. Anyone else notice this? Will this affect audio quality over time? Increase wear on needle? Should I return? Sounds awesome though - only on the acoustic part...
user picture

Member for

12 years 11 months

If the disc is not centered.. it will indeed degrade over time. I can speak from experience on this one.. I know needles and turntables have improved but one of my once great sounding LP's became so worn and damaged the needle would build up momentum and skip right over the grove into the next one over when the circle shifted creating constant skips. It was completely unlistenable. I would send it back while you still can.... oh.. Terp Moon.. you got the lottery equivalent of the Kiss of Death. Expect box cut CDs from now on if they are delivered at all. Don't worry though.. it's not nearly as bad as the fate that awaits Bolo. It sounds like he was auto-stalked by La Corporacion, Cuba's leading crime family. They have this technology where they monitor what you are listening to and replicate with a few second delay while incorporating subliminal, psychotic sonic messages similar to what our Ambassadors, State Department Officials and Delegates were exposed to over the last 18 months in Cuba. It's only a matter of time until he's completely insane and likely dangerous able to seek work only at gas stations and quickie marts. Good luck Bolo.. try and keep the posts coming as long as you can... You will be missed. A lesson to you all, don't piss off the Cuban Mob.
user picture

Member for

6 years 1 month

i subscribed the night the subs were announced and the subs were cut off a few days before Christmas eve so that's how I know the numbers don't mean anything besides that my copy is enchanted and holds magical powers
user picture

Member for

6 years 1 month

the late 93 shows still have plenty of gems. i actually want some of the December shows to be released. particularly 12/10/93 that has Branford on it throughout barring Corrina.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

10 years 9 months

I had two of my records with the hole off center and the holes weren't actually big enough for them to drop down onto my turntable. My turntable I s a forty year old Bose 360 and never has this happened before. Customer service at Brookvale records was great and they sent me two new ones and they also had the hole too small, I took a drill bit and just holding it my hand I made the hole bigger.Don't post much, thanks for the entertainment everyone. Love this latest Daves pick. Would love that Ark box set to become a reality next....Peace
user picture

Member for

6 years 1 month

i really want to listen to this. but I already told myself if I finally had all of the Post Spring 90 brent shows in my collection id listen to them in order with no breaks inbetween
user picture

Member for

8 years 1 month

...one of my favorite picks from the whole series! 1968 greatness.
user picture

Member for

8 years 7 months

The first pressed CD (mass produced CD’s are pressed, just like vinyl, but on a thin film of metal instead of vinyl - they are not burned) would be #1, and it would be dropped onto a spindle. #2 would be dropped on top of it, and so forth until the last spindle would have #18,000 on the top.The numbers are printed on the cardboard CD holder. If a box of cardboard CD holders was opened and cardboard CD holder #1 was taken out and then filled with the CD on top of the spindle, then CD 18,000 would be in cardboard CD holder #1. But since there would be multiple spindles to choose from, and multiple boxes of cardboard CD holders, and each holder has 3 CD’s, it’s highly unlikely that the production number of each CD is going to match the number printed on the cardboard CD holder. I subscribed and also ordered an ala carte copy because I was moving and wasn’t sure if the subscription would reach the new address. Fortunately, both made it. Subscription w/ bonus disc #17036 Ala carte #2115. Thus, it would appear that #18,000 was combined with a bonus disc and the two were shrink wrapped. This process then worked towards lower numbers until all the bonus discs were shrink wrapped with a DaP26. But, since there were probably pallets of boxes of DaP26’s, the workers who were running the shrink wrapping machine probably just grabbed random boxes off the pallet and loaded the DaP26’s into the machine without giving any thought to the number printed on the back of the cardboard CD holder. So, what’s the lowest # someone got along with a bonus disc?
user picture

Member for

8 years 8 months

I can't help chiming in when the jam from 10/31/71 comes up - this jam sounds exactly like the song Soulful Strut by Young-Holt Unlimited released in 1968. While it is commonly referred to as the Tighten Up Jam, in reference to the song Tighten Up by Archie Bell and the Drells released originally in 1967, I am pretty sure if you actually listen to Tighten Up, Soulful Strut and the 10/31/71 Jam back to back it will be clear that the source of the jam is Soulful Strut. Give a listen, Soulful Strut is a great tune, really a beautiful instrumental song.
user picture

Member for

7 years 3 months

Yes, it's real, happens to me all the time as well. I keep wondering, what the hell does this mean - what is this a sign of? Just keep to the path, I guess. Oh, and it's "Albucrappy." \m/
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

12 years 5 months

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

Landfall here in western Michigan. Limited Edition No…. (hmmm, had that number written down I thought….recall a 5 and a 1, or a 1 and a 5, something along those lines…). Any event, after a dinner bowl of Indian Pulao, popped the bonus disc into the hatchback along with a 30” reissued Steve Cabellero skateboard to head out and land surf a local trail network. Saw a green heron, few wood ducks, either a hawk or an eagle soaring through the lakeside tree tops. At the final downhill, hit one of those transition points that drops into irreversible commitment, Cryptical>The Other One then perfectly on cue for the ride home. Exactly what it’s like. And oh yeah, this was the first day in 200 to comfortably hurdle the 70 degree mark. Magnolias now thick with fragrance. Yup, what we do with this wonderful music is just as important as the music itself.
user picture

Member for

15 years 9 months

About a year ago we were getting anxious and hot'n bothered about the release of the of "Get Shown The Light, May 1977" box. Four fantastic shows that were fan favorites for years. Some folks got lucky with early delivery of the box, while others got the box on time, and sadly there were some had to wait for a later delivery.The original edition sold out very quickly and an "all-music-edition" was made available for the price of the original edition, sans a book and more fancy packaging, which is still available from dead.net. Thanks to wissinomingdeadhead for the May 1 prompt. Or it is May Day (May 1st)
user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

....they're just numbers, but I'll play. Dave's 2 #2834. Dave's 6 #2062. Dave's 10 #3877. Dave's 14 #9357. Dave's 18 #6850. Dave's 22 #1369. Dave's 26 #13318. What is considered a low number anyway? FOR SCIENCE!! Some of my most prized possessions btw....
user picture

Member for

14 years 9 months

Sitting in the car instead of going into my apartment. On drive home from work my iPod (on shuffle) coughed up the 12/5/71 Dark Star (inc Me And My Uncle & Sittin On Top Of The World). Can't stop the music until this majestic creature goes to bed!Picked up my DaP26 before work. Was able to glance at the essay. Enjoyed the explanation of why this show is being released now. Mollified my "Era" issues and gave insight into "how the sausage is made". But now that ShuffleFate has left me freshly-supped on that divine Dark Star, will these two Other Ones really impress me? Gonna try to hear all of 11/17 tonight... I generally don't care about the numbers, but getting number 18000 sounds pretty cool! (13902 for me)
user picture

Member for

16 years 6 months

Dave's 26 #15561... Dave's 2 was #268, 6 was #2480, 10 was #12575, 14 was #12421, 18 was #11339,22 was #15617 26 was #15561.. best was Dave's 5 Pauley Pavilion #23.... Only thing that is the same is I order it as soon as it is announced, Bob t
user picture

Member for

15 years 4 months

Missed subscription first year: 2 7883 => no bonus disc 6 7446 10 12891 14 10848 18 15935 22 6363 26 13793
user picture

Member for

14 years 6 months

Dap 2 00001DaP 6 00001 DaP 10 00001 DaP 14 00001 DaP 18 00001 DaP 22 00001 DaP 26 00001
user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

Thanks wade - got to 26 balloons using your hint.. Envious of Bolo, always suspected insiders get the good numbers, or...is...it...a clue?! Clue says June of 76 for sure. What the hell is up with the lack of Dark Stars, this is NOT, or could be, a conspiracy theory. Is it Bob's giant ego, or money, perhaps both. The last Dark Star was 7 picks ago (plus two bonus discs). Last box set with a Dark Star, years. Even the god dam 30 Days from last year didn't have one. Since DaP 19, six Other Ones' have been released. Whatever the reason, it's not a coincidence, dun-dun-dun.
user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

....those are reserved for Garcia.....edit. TOO's rival Dark Stars big time.
user picture

Member for

6 years 4 months

The "Black Peter" on this bonus disc is so goddamn smooth...
user picture

Member for

9 years 9 months

The hole in the middle of one of my albums is too small for the record to fit easily on the turntable, too. I manage to get it on there alright, and it plays okay, but its more difficult removing it after the albums finished. I haven't bothered contacting Brookvale Records about this. I did contact them about some surface noise on The Other One, just after St Stephen and on Cold Rain And Snow, but they weren't very helpful. I started pursuing it..then just ran out of steam. The noise on the records isn't that significant, and I can get the album on and off the turntable-just about. But I am not sure, given their attitude, and the extortionate shipping costs, that I would buy off them again.
user picture

Member for

15 years 8 months

just read on Rolling Stones' website that Branford will be joining Dead and Co. at Lockin this year. That should be interesting, no Phil or Jerry so they need someone to fill the gaps that were made by their departure. Also saw 20.00 seats being offered for Dead and Co. shows from live Nation. I still won't go but some of you might want to check it out. 20.00 sounds just about right for this band.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

9 years 3 months

Not sure what my lowest has been but this one is #5062 w/Bonus disc. Where is good cover art?
user picture

Member for

10 years 11 months

Ya know what trollers hate? When their comments are ignored. Don't take the hate bait, people. Black Peter on the bonus disc is smooth as heck - Whoever said these shows sound more polished than Academy of Music '72, I have to say that may not be far off the mark. There's a real confidence and maturity to these shows. Yes, a lot of shorter songs, but these are like reference versions of the Dead classics, recorded at the peak of their rock band "Who-era" 1971 powers, just before they settled into the E'72 glide-mode.
user picture

Member for

6 years 7 months

I had a blemish on Casey Jones track with loud pop and skipping. I found Ryan Curry’s name on shipping information and contacted him. He sent me a replacement disc, took a couple of weeks. It appears they have a small staff and he was very apologetic. I listened to The vinyl Vol 8 right after listening to Vol 26 last night. Those are some good years for a Deadhead. Question. Now you have Dicks Vol 8 on vinyl...are you selling CD set. I was thinking about selling mine but it looks brand new.
user picture

Member for

8 years 1 month

#17,752 arrived in SE Wisconsin today! With the bonus disc! Definitely the highest number ive received to-date. Though as we covered, not a big deal either way. I believe the lowest number I've received was DaP25 at 126/ 18,000. What a fantastic release this is, diggin it real hard. Thanks Dave & Co!
user picture

Member for

9 years 9 months

I was pleased to read that Brookvale replaced you faulty album. Very different from the response that I got. Initially, they sent a very brief email telling me that it was an old recording-what did I expect? I emailed the person who contacted me back, and told him exactly what I expected. They responded by saying that they would give me my money back if I returned the album, but other than that there was nothing they could do. Maybe it was the way I approached them that got up their nose! As for selling the cd...I probably should...but I'm not going to! I can think of many times when I have regretted selling an album-but I can't think of any I have regretted buying. Apart from maybe a few expensive audience recordings of The Stones in the 90s. But hey-happy days!
product sku