• 1,510 replies
    clayv
    Default Avatar
    An institution in American rock music, the Grateful Dead continue to surprise the ears with new arrangements and altered styles. If their playing continues with the force that was heard in San Bernardino, the spirit of the Dead will live on. - Sun Telegram

We are more than pleased to kick off this year's Dave's Picks series with the much requested and quite spirited complete performance from Swing Auditorium, San Bernardino, CA 2/26/77. The Swing ’77 show was a unique beast, unlike any others from this era: as the band’s first concert of the year, it bridged the gap between the new and re-emerging sound of the returning 1976 Grateful Dead and the precision excellence of the spring ’77 Dead. Debuting two of their most intricately crafted songs of the 1970s, “Terrapin Station” (to open, no less!) and “Estimated Prophet,” the Dead demonstrated right from the start of this new touring year that they were not going to be a nostalgia act; they were going to be as adventurous and ambitious as they were at any time in their career.

Join the adventure as they soar through tried and true ("Playing In The Band," "Tennessee Jed"), well-loved covers ("Mama Tried," "Samson and Delilah," "Dancing In the Street"), and epic new jams.

Rounded out with three songs from Santa Barbara, CA 2/27/77, this one was recorded by Betty Cantor-Jackson and has been mastered to HDCD specs by Jeffrey Norman.

Dave's Picks Volume 29 is limited to 20,000 individually-numbered copies*.

*Limited to 2 per order. Very limited quantity available.

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • deadheadwalking
    Default Avatar

Still available??? Would be awesome for a gift!!

• Diggey
    Default Avatar

I hope I'm not breaking any rules and can delete this if I am. I have some Dead cds and Dave's Picks for sale and wanted to put them up here. I'm not trying to get rich, just movin' out some clutter. Send me a message and payPal preferred. shipping is included for all of them listed. Thanks

San Francisco, The Warfield 10/9 and 10/10/80- Record Store Day CD- $16 shipping included
    Dave's Picks 27- Boise State U, 9/2/83- $30 shipping included
    Dave's Picks 28- Capital Theater, Passaic, NJ, 6/17/76 - $30 shipping included
    Dave's Picks 29- Swing Auditorium, San Bernadino, Ca, 2/26/77 - $30 shipping included
    Dave's Picks 30- Fillmore East, NY, 1/2/70 - $30 shipping included
    Dave's Picks 30- Bonus CD- Fillmore East, NY, 1/3/70 - $30 shipping included

• spaulmcmurry
    Default Avatar

Any chance that extra of 29 is still available?

• Diggey
    Default Avatar

Hey all, if you missed this release, I have one available. $25 plus shipping. Send me a PM.

• Lovemygirl

...see you guys later Aligator! 😉
    🙏❤️😎

• nitecat

Yes thanks to all for making this a great thread. Furthur!

• JimInMD

The more things change.. the more they remain the same.
    Be good all, I hope things equalize on the DaP 30 thread.

Seriously, here's to humanity, civility, good karma and doing, and saying, things that help us all.

• Sixtus_

Right on Uncle Sam
    I'd think most may agree, this thread helped get our collective mojo back.
    Whether it was the awesomeness of the 'Schwiiiing' or just that the time was right, the metamorphosis is hard to ignore. I trust it will carry over with the momentum in tow aiming at the prime time rockabilly-fest in 2/3/70.

Peace All
    Sixtus

• unkle sam

Thanks everyone for making this a great forum to be a part of and to read thru, this was a good one. Now, on to 1/2>3/70 #30.

• hbob1995

So we still don't have a track listing for this. Weird.
    The guessing is killing me! Lol

Rock on

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

6 years 1 month

An institution in American rock music, the Grateful Dead continue to surprise the ears with new arrangements and altered styles. If their playing continues with the force that was heard in San Bernardino, the spirit of the Dead will live on. - Sun Telegram

We are more than pleased to kick off this year's Dave's Picks series with the much requested and quite spirited complete performance from Swing Auditorium, San Bernardino, CA 2/26/77. The Swing ’77 show was a unique beast, unlike any others from this era: as the band’s first concert of the year, it bridged the gap between the new and re-emerging sound of the returning 1976 Grateful Dead and the precision excellence of the spring ’77 Dead. Debuting two of their most intricately crafted songs of the 1970s, “Terrapin Station” (to open, no less!) and “Estimated Prophet,” the Dead demonstrated right from the start of this new touring year that they were not going to be a nostalgia act; they were going to be as adventurous and ambitious as they were at any time in their career.

Join the adventure as they soar through tried and true ("Playing In The Band," "Tennessee Jed"), well-loved covers ("Mama Tried," "Samson and Delilah," "Dancing In the Street"), and epic new jams.

Rounded out with three songs from Santa Barbara, CA 2/27/77, this one was recorded by Betty Cantor-Jackson and has been mastered to HDCD specs by Jeffrey Norman.

Dave's Picks Volume 29 is limited to 20,000 individually-numbered copies*.

*Limited to 2 per order. Very limited quantity available.

user picture

Member for

8 years

...from the ‘Big Box’, “30 Trips around the Sun”
...An excellent selection for 1979.
Cape Cod Coliseum, South Yarmouth, MA 10/27/79!!! So ‘grateful’ for DaveL. Releasing this performance. Audio wise, it’s easly 5 stars if you know what I mean. Phil is a genius, Jerry is heavenly , Brent Mydland on Keyboards & vocals is just perfect in this Mix ; )
17 minute “franklins tower” beginning with “dancing in the streets!” at14minutes long. The second set is just a monstro/monster! ;)
I’m going to have to agree with David Lemieux, where this show is “perfecto”,
Dave L. Ends the CD notes that, “This,to me,is a flawless show. That is not to say that the Dead didn’t make mistakes, but when they did hit their stride—they really hit it! It was perfection.” Come home 1979!!! I love you. ;)

OCTOBER 27, 1979
last "Caution Jam": 10-22-78 [68]
Setlist
Jack Straw
Candyman
Me and My Uncle
Big River
Brown Eyed Women
Easy to Love You
New Minglewood Blues
Stagger Lee
Lost Sailor
Saint of Circumstance
Deal

Dancin' in the Streets
Franklin's Tower
He's Gone
Caution Jam
The Other One
drums
Not Fade Away
Black Peter
Around and Around

One More Saturday Night

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

In reply to by Lovemygirl

Thanks for the info about Dark Star being included in the Woodstock box set that came out for the 40th anniversary. I have just checked on Amazon, and there it is, 6 cds for £18.17- the equivalent of $24, including the track in question, as you say. This release had completely slipped under my radar. Seems like a real bargain-apart from the Hendrix and Airplane, I no longer have any of this music on vinyl or cd. The only quibble is....no Ten Years After! After Hendrix, that was the highlight of the original film for me. Still, it will be great to have the Dark Star, and to sift through all the other the pearls and pebbles.

Having a Bell’s Lampshade Party Ale.

https://untappd.com/b/bell-s-brewery-lampshade-party-ale/2931918

Listening to
12-01-73 Miller.112205
The Playing>UJB transition is very nice!

Woodstock
Last spring/summer somebody posted a link to the complete Woodstock FLAC download, unfortunately I don’t have the link.

I do have the 40th anniversary Director’s Cut on BluRay, maybe I’ll watch it on the anniversary.

user picture

Member for

6 years 3 months

All you have to do is copy and paste the text in the address bar of whatever web site your article is on. By address I mean the part at the top of your browser window that says https://dead.net for instance. It's the same thing that you are doing already, except instead of copying and pasting the text in the article, you would be copy and pasting the website address. No new skills involved.

user picture

Member for

9 years 9 months

I don't know a lot of soundboards extremely well, but I know that Playing => UJB => Playing like the back of my hand. You're absolutely right that is great stuff. Phil is up. Love the Brokedown Palace. My Uncle Gary got me that one, and he's just about the coolest cat you could hope to meet. Just pulled into my driveway and I'm going to put it on my headphones while I sit in my glider. Hopefully this one will get released someday.

Captcha fu-huck just nailed me for half a dozen. Is the pole part of the traffic light?!?

user picture

Member for

9 years 9 months

Done with 12/1/73. On to DP 7. Started with Truckin' => The Wood Green Jam => Wharf Rat. This is all really really top shelf stuff. At least on headphones it is. I'm not usually into the long NFAs, but the one that they pull off here is out of this world - Keith & Jerry are putting on a funk clinic. Dark Star and Morning Dew still to come. I would love to hear this one and DP 31 remastered with the latest tools, including Plangent. If they could get these two sounding like the '74 shows from the Pacific Northwest box set....

user picture

Member for

7 years 1 month

In reply to by KeithFan2112

I have a lot to say about Dicks Picks 7, but I am simply too buzzed and had a big day.. not sure I could put it together coherently.

I think one of our own, SimonRob was there??? but could be wrong about that.

We were talking about 77 Morning Dew's yesterday, I might just like 74's a touch more. The DS>MDew from 9/10/74 is top shelf.

I love 1974 GD.

user picture

Member for

13 years 3 months

In reply to by MDJim

10/27/79.....Yes this is a great show but I can't believe how overlooked 10/28/79 is, also in Cape Cod. They picked up where they left off from the night before with a show starter of half step and then a FRANKLINS storming out of that. WHOA where did that come from. A rippin Althea and a great 79 version of Music Never Stopped. The second set is also thumping along with China/Rider...Samson..Ship of Fools ...Playin..Stella ...Sugar Mag and a nice send off with U.S. Blues. A Definite show to check out if you are into 1979 .....

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

In reply to by MDJim

I've just checked, and yes, this is the compilation from Ally Pally September 1974. In which case, I must say that I have recently listened to the second set from 9/11/74 , which wasn't included in the official release. One of the most incredible jams I have ever heard-Seastones, space jams, Eyes of the World - maybe as "out there" as the band ever got. I hadn't started travelling about seeing bands in 1974, and didn't know who The Dead were then. Even if I had-this music would have gone way over my Hawkwind fixated head.

user picture

Member for

9 years 6 months

Gotta agree on the shout out to 12/1/73 - a fantastic late '73 show and especially that Playing > UJB > Playin'. The transition to UJB as noted is pretty special. I recall getting my grubs on this via a Grateful Dead hour back in the early '90s and being blown away by that transition as well as the start to UJB...Jerry just jams on the theme for several minutes which I had never heard before (and never really since as far as I can remember). There is also some fun/interesting banter going on during this show, as the fire marshall was getting all amped up because everyone was dancing in the aisles. They stop several times to coax the crowd back their seats, and even play a little diddy taboot.

https://archive.org/details/gd1973-12-01.sbd.miller.112205.flac16

Oh, and KeithFan....nearly blasphemous that you hadn't yet been turned on to the funky-'74 Not Fade Away's. Dick's Picks 7 notwithstanding. IMHO these are some of the coolest romps through this classic due to said funk as well as some differing approaches to transitions into subsequent songs. And they are usually a bit longer than the earlier versions. I'd say the Portland PNW show from '74 is a perfect example of this.

Funk.
It makes Everything Better.

Sixtus

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

Indeed I was present at one night of the '74 Ally Pally run. It was excellent, but I was unable to appreciate Seastones, possibly due to the copious and excessive quantities of space cake I consumed during the first set. Got so hopelessly lost trying to get home that I ended up spending the night in a airport lounge. Really.

user picture

Member for

8 years

In reply to by daverock

...a grateful Wednesday to everyone! The Sun is Shining brightly here Today, I hope everyone else is enjoying some Sunshine on this day in March...
...your welcome ‘Kevinbrandon’, I have to concur with you on 10/28/79 being a Primo example of how beautiful 1979 was in DeadLand...🙏❤️😎
What an amazing run /tour in 1979...
...’Woodstock 40th Anniversary Boxset’ is a great release. Believe it or not I listen to it on days when I’m thinking of what I want to play next😉
Audio is excellent ! Also includes a great booklet inside/included with the boxset. I heard it’s available on Amazon for $24 dollars which is an amazing price! I paid a lot more when it was first released in 2009! Lol ha ha but it was well worth the price at the time. Primo Audio in my book!
They did an amazing job on that boxset...🤠
Keithfan I to have to concur with your views on Dicks Pick #31 August 4th - 6th, 1974. Just days after Jerry Garcia’s Birthday the band had this great run in 1974, primo stuff. I believe but might be wrong, my memory, we are missing about 25-27 songs not included/released in the Dicks Picks #31... still a great Pick in the series, thanks Keithfan. And also thanks for the tips “Trainwrecked” ; )
It got me too! Lol The first time it happened to me, I was asked if I was a robot...and a photograph came up of a traffic light. I was waiting for a while for it to turn green lol ha ha 😂...
...and 12/1/73 ‘Playing>UJB>Playing’ is a beauty!
And i can’t recall if I have heard 9/11/74, sounds interesting. Thanks again Daverock. 🙏
...late this morning I decided to listen to the Grateful Dead’s performance on May 16th, 1981!
Cornell university, Ithaca NY a another Amazing release from ‘The Big Box / 30 Trips Around the Sun’! Both the first & second sets are primo.
‘Shakedown Street’ starting off with the second set is great. 🤠 it’s a shame the vault doesn’t have the end of this show, starting after Trucking, During production an audience tape was used to include/complete the Dead’s performance that day. 🙏❤️😎
Peace be with you all on this grateful Wednesday my brothers & sisters! Rock on 🙏❤️😎

user picture

Member for

6 years 6 months

Catching up on 03/26/90 Knickerbocker today....Monster set list with a second set run that goes: Dew, Brokedown, LTGTR> HELP>Slip>Frank....

Just starting to Roll Away That Dew now.....pretty damn phenomenal.....but earlier in this show, I must say that Brent shines brightly! Perhaps one of the best versions of Blow Away.....I would bet so!

Also listened to the 30TATS 93 show a couple days ago...fine show also from Knickerbocker which includes a mighty fine Comes A Time....aren't they all mighty fine? Any blind man could certainly see!

Simon Rob....darn it.....my carpet rides were not running back then, otherwise you could have caught a flight home from that blue-light, cheap airport :-)

Peace all,

KCJ

user picture

Member for

8 years 7 months

Chuck Berry - Definitive Collection, lots of good stuff. Carol and Nadine always smoke. Nadine, honey is that you...
Steve Miller Band - Book of Dreams. Saw the album cover, along with some others, on big squared blotter in the '80s. Good stuff. The album and the blotter.
GD - Rotterdam 5/11/72, saw all the talk on here about this show recently and figured it would be good to hear again. That Dark Star is more melodic than I recall, I must have confused it with one of the more chaotic E'72 Dark Stars. The Rotterdam and Amsterdam shows from E'72 were the first individual shows I picked up, back when I thought I would just get couple. Then I thought why not a couple more? Ultimately I picked them all up, including replacing my Hundred Year Hall cd with the full show and my Rockin' theRheine with the show in the correct order.
GD - DP 11 9/27/72. I was going to continue running through some more E'72 shows, but then it occurred to me that I wasn't going to hear a Birdsong that way, and DP11 was the first thing I came across with a Birdsong.
GD - DP 23 9/17/72, seemed like another '72 show with a Birdsong would be a good idea, so DP 23 it was. The clarity of the recording by Owsley on that one is amazing, and the show smokes.
Currently spinning Deep Purple - Machine Head for a little variation. Been digging the comments lately, things seem to be percolating nicely. More than I dig looking out the window and seeing more snow falling, which is the other thing I just did.

user picture

Member for

10 years 2 months

Just thought a completely off-topic post would be apropos....

Original ABB lineup, January 1971 -- two months before Live at FE -- is set to drop later this year. Apparently, they played 3 shows, opening for electric Hot Tuna, and a 4-CD box is forthcoming.

The two-track soundboard reel is said to be well-balanced and well worth the listen.

RIP Duane, Gregg, Butch, Berry.

Oh, that's right.. I forgot about the overnight at the airport part.

I was awestruck that you made part of this legendary run, but I can see setting up an emergency bivouac at the airport is the part that stands out all these years later. What an incredible story!

Thanks for the tip Hendrixafficianado
:)

RSD2019 list said that a vinyl version of Bear’s Sonic Journal would be released.
I already have the CD and the 24/196 FLAC download. I probably need the vinyl too...

listening to it the other day on the way home, I was like, "wow".

10/2/80 also has a trainwrecked Stella Blue, followed by a superb, stompin' Sugar Magnolia. what a contrast.

I sure do love the GD.

user picture

Member for

7 years 1 month

In reply to by Thats_Otis

When my significant other comes home from a hard day.. she won't even let me play the Dead (well, at least loud). I'm envious, and thank god for headphones and (almost) legal weed.

user picture

Member for

6 years 6 months

I’m with you Jim....after a hard days work or any days work for that matter, my wife does not want GOGD playing...especially loud! I am either on head phones, walking the dog (or both), or pushed to my upstairs man cave, and then inevitably she says “are you going to be up there all night” (sometimes she throws in an “again” at the end of that statement, if she is upset with me)”

NO HONEY!!! (not all night, just until the end of this show)...

she probably deserves a medal or something for staying with me this long!

user picture

Member for

9 years 1 month

And a teensy bowl. Charlie I rarely post anymore but usually read everything. I saw your post on 5/11/72 and laughed. I'll tell you why. I also read the comments on Rotterdam and played the show. but then I thought the exact opposite as you, I thought Gee, that Dark Star is less melodic than I remembered. Funny right?

user picture

Member for

6 years

Correction , on the delux version they have songs from the Avalon on the 24/25&26 of January 69

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

In reply to by perithecat

Yes, thanks, I have just checked it out on Amazon, too. Nice to see both the original and the remixed versions being included. Like with Anthem, the original version always stuck me as being the most impressive. The live songs on the bonus disc look as they have been thrown together a bit- a compilation from 3 nights, 24/26 January 1969. Nice that Clementine is included. Looking in Deadbase, it seems that The Eleven and Lovelight from this run were the ones featured on Live Dead. Dark Star is conspicuously absent from the bonus disc. Maybe they wanted to compile a cd that reflects the era, but which bears no resemblance to Live Dead. Which, for better or worse, they have done.

user picture

Member for

9 years

What is everyone's thoughts if they will issue a 50th for this one as well, with bonus material?

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

12 years 5 months

In reply to by NCDead

Looks like most of the bonus disc is from 1/25…'Cosmic Charlie' on the 2001/2003 reissue is also from 1/25 for those interested...

user picture

Member for

9 years 1 month

I am not sure what made me think I could drink IPAs like a seasoned alcoholic but that sure is what I did last night. Sorry for the obnoxious ending to my post. It's gone now.

I liked the full show release bonus discs from the debut and Anthem but that can't go on forever with just one bonus disc. From what peri said the anniversary Aoxo release will feature material from multiple dates. Maybe Dave will use the anniversary releases as an opportunity to release footage from shows with missing reels.

Bird Song Veneta 8/27/72 or Bird Song PNE 6/22/73?

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

12 years 5 months

So as mentioned earlier post, there is the Aoxomoa 1969 deluxe release, then DaP #30 is 1970 with a 1970 bonus disc.....when is enough enough for 1970s releases!?!? DaP #29 was great, 2/26/77 is one show everyone has wanted as long as 5/8/77- if for novelty value if nothing else. BUT, its just time for a BOX SET from the 1980s- probably SUMMER 1989(my guess is 7/17-19/89). I mean how many releases including the BOX SETs can we have from: 1970, 1972, 1974, 1977, and 1978 already??? It's just time to move into what I consider the prime years: 1979-1991....can't wait to hear deets of the 1981 or 1989 BOX SET

user picture

Member for

6 years 11 months

My wife is fine with GD music - it's GD singing that kills it for her - LOL !!
She just doesn't get it - the GD sing pretty good.......right ??

user picture

Member for

6 years

Just got the official dead net e.mail .
Cheaper for us limeys to buy it on amazon though . 😸😸😸

user picture

Member for

8 years 7 months

LoveJerry, that is funny. I have the 5/4/72 Paris show spinning now because I thought maybe that is the one with the more chaotic Dark Star that I was thinking of, but now I am gonna have to go back to the 5/11 Dark Star again and see if it still sounds melodic or if I just spaced out during the chaos. Also, there is a certain amount of chaos in most Dark Stars, it is the contrast of the melodic portions and the chaos that makes the song what it is, so it in my mind it is really a question of which portion seems to stand out more on any given Dark Star, if that makes sense to any one other than me. It always struck me as following a similar pattern to tripping, with the contrast of calm and chaos shifting and stabilizing then shifting again, often in ways you didn't anticipate.

user picture

Member for

11 years 6 months

A friend of mine owns a head shop (yes and I work in one), one of the things they sell in his store is sheets of blotter art. He gave me a sheet with Jerry on it. I will be using this pic for a short while :-) He had a small photo album with sheets of blotter art, one was all the Dead albums covers, steal your faces, can't remember what else, but a shit load of "dead" art. He pointed out they were all signed by Ken Kesey!!!! I'm like how the fuck did you get blotter art designed, printed and autographed by KEN KESEY??? He's like, "yeah, it's ken kesey,,,,,,,,,,,, ken kesey JR! I gathered Jr has a business selling blotter art. He said 20 bucks a sheet online. I have not looked into where, how and if.

Thought I'd share.

user picture

Member for

11 years 6 months

FYI stuff,,,,, I just ordered a load of Firesign Theater. If you know who they are I need say no more. If you don't,,,, you're too god damn young :-)

If any interest out there, hit me up with PM

user picture

Member for

8 years 7 months

I stumbled across the newer blotter art stuff from Zane Kesey a couple of years ago, kind of interesting. Perhaps even more interesting is the Blotter Barn site which features images from Mark McCloud's "Institute of Illegal Images", vintage blotter designs from sheets that circulated. If you have never heard of Mark McCloud or his legal battles, check it out, it is a pretty fascinating story. The images on the Blotter Barn site include a number that I recognized as identical to designs that I had come across in the '80's as markings on blotter that had definitely been dipped, a virtual trip down memory lane.

user picture

Member for

7 years 1 month

In reply to by Charlie3

I checked this out a while back too.. very cool..

Ok.. so now I have some blotter paper, all we need is the secret recipe for acid, some beakers and Bunsen Burners and we should be good to go. What could possibly go wrong?

user picture

Member for

6 years 6 months

Yes of course....I can contribute. I purchased the 2018 Bicycle Day Print as my avatar now displays. To my surprise it came with 900 potential hits of acid that looked just like the print. I have the print framed but the potential acid hits are a big book mark in my Dead Base 50, and that makes me sad :-( .........

I recently asked a friend to send me a liquid vial of white lightning, but all I got was an external drive full of 3 hour concerts labeled GD.....WTF??? Did he not understand? Maybe some hidden messages in those FLAC files....

And to the "Powers That Be".....we have now figured out how to post pictures on Dead.net....only a matter of time until my compadres have tunneled into the vault, and then what will you do???

Oh and ...the picture is the blotter, not the print!

user picture

Member for

9 years 7 months

Cranking In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida at the moment, the full 17 minute version (3 minute radio edit, cmon). Love the Mosrite fuzz and the organ, not to mention the drum solo. Not exactly the sound of thick air, but it works. Reminds me of Home Improvement...

The next year, but glad to see the Ox-oh-mox-oh-ah announcement. As with the previous two releases, I'm sure the live release will be the best part here.

Enjoying the Eel; speaking of organ, sounds like Melvin Seals stole the church organ for the '91 show Deal to close the first set.

Reminds me back in 2006, not long after I first got 'serious about music' and into Dylan in college, we went back up to Hibbing for the Dylan Days celebration, which at that time was in it's peak. That year, they had the Blood on the Tracks band playing the headlining show, that was the band that played on the Minneapolis sessions of the album.

They performed in the Hibbing High School Auditorium (where Dylan got the curtain pulled on him for singing Little Richard, and my parents attended a decade later) and before Idiot Wind, the keyboardist Gregg Inhofer told the anecdote how they had to 'borrow' the organ from the local funeral home. "Hope they don't need it tonight." :D

Anyways, dig the Eel. I've also had I'll Take A Melody and Waiting For A Miracle in my head all week (not Leonard Cohen, though that's good too).

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by muleskinner_blues

....agreed muleskinner. His sound during that show is like nothing I've heard from him before. My favorite show from the box. I haven't removed it from my carasol since I plopped it in.
....the AOXOMOXOA news is grate! We all get a brand spankin' new Alligator and a Caution. Blotter level stuff.
Did the math, and realized I'm older now than Jerry was in '91. Wow.
C'est La Vie....https://youtu.be/thkqtpjjIIg
.... yummy.
Hornsby killing it y'all. Where is that Bruce/Vince release Dave? Fuck man.

Accordingly.. knowing the math.. if I was jerry, I would look like I was 75 and a week from now I would be dead.. exactly.. wait for it.. a week from now. In truth, I am old and grey, but still feel healthy and young.

So sad, like a red giant, his flame burned bright, he lived his life, and then.. (not so unexpectedly) it was over. Actually.. like a slow moving car crash I did not expect it.

Still.. he left so much for so many. I love the GD, all so talented.. but with JG, it would have never been. I'm so thankful for what they left us with.
Hope that's ok to say, no negative vibes intended.

product sku
Product Magento URL
https://store.dead.net/dave-s-picks-vol-29-1.html