• 2,197 replies
    clayv
    Default Avatar
    "To my ears, the best Dead shows are those that not only fit the criteria that make them amongst the best of a year, but that are also completely unique for their era—shows that fit perfectly into their year of performance, but also fall somewhat outside of the norm for that year. Harpur College, Veneta, Cornell, Cape Cod, and Augusta are all shows that are objectively excellent, and if they are not the best from their respective years of performance, they are certainly unique. Miami 6/23/74 falls into that category: not only one of the very best shows from this outstanding year, but also one of the most interesting and unique. It’s certainly worthy of many, many deep listens." - David Lemieux

¡Ándale, ándale! ¡Arriba, arriba! We're back with a hot one from Miami, F-L-A. DAVE’S PICKS VOLUME 34 features the complete show from the Jai Alai Fronton, 6/23/74, one with unparalleled sound quality due in equal parts to the Wall Of Sound and the beautiful sonic clarity of Kidd Candelario's tapes. The first set is chock full of dynamite takes on classics like "Ramble On Rose," "Mississippi Half-Step," and "Cumberland Blues." The second set delivers on the JAMS - one leading into a gorgeous "Ship Of Fools," one rare instrumental version of "Dark Star," and a "Spanish Jam," this is Miami after all! The show also offers up a "first" and an "only" - the former, a Seastones set featuring Phil and Ned Lagin and the latter, the sole Grateful Dead performance of Chuck Berry's "Let It Rock."

Limited to 22,000 numbered copies, DAVE’S PICKS VOL.34: JAI ALAI FRONTON, MIAMI, FL 6/23/74 has been mastered from the 7.5 IPS reel-to-reel tapes to HDCD specs by Jeffrey Norman. ¡Agarrarlo mientras esta calientito! (Get it while it's hot!)

*Limited to 2 per order. Very limited quantity available.

Subscribed to Dave's Picks? With this release, you'll also get a bonus disc with selections from Miami 6/22/74. Excellente!

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • Bolderdash
    Any sub/bonus-disc versions that are unnumbered?

This is kind of an odd question but I am wondering if anyone is aware of the existence of subscriber versions of this (with the bonus disc) that are NOT numbered? The reason I ask is because when this was released, my order got utterly lost en route, and so I contacted Dead.net for a replacement. IIRC, the title was already sold out, and yet I got a replacement with the subscriber bonus disc, which made me happy. I had been so anxious to hear an official version of these shows that by the time the replacement was sent, I had already obtained the digital audio files from what may or may not have been nefarious means.. So I kept my copy sealed. Then, lo and behold, months later my original order shows up at my door, and in one piece too!

But I've been hanging on to that replacement order for years now, and since times are especially tough in my house, I'm considering selling it for whatever the invisible hand of the market decides its worth. However, I can't discover whether or not it is a numbered copy without breaking the shrink wrap. So back to my question - are they any known *unnumbered* copies of this or any other DP entries that shipped with a bonus disc? I've also heard of people collecting the unnumbered / promo copies, which seems weird to me (it's not like promo vinyl where there are sound quality reasons to want a white-label promo).

On a related note, I received another unnumbered copy, this time DP 49, in February, and Dead.net replied to my inquiry in record time and sent out a replacement via FedEx lickity-split. I've also had a few vinyl orders that shipped out FedEx as the default lately. Good on them for (finally) upping their shipping game!

• uncle_tripel

...thanks for passing on the photo's from Jai-Alai from your friend, just looking at them as I load up disc 1 for today's LET IT ROCK n roll show. Sending MANY healing VIBES your way!

PEACE ALL!
    uncle_tripel

• uncle_tripel

keep'em comin', more '74!
    celebrating 50 years!!

uncle_tripel

• icecrmcnkd

Yes, it was available for $28.98 last Thursday.

9-8-73, -2-23-74, 11-2-69/12-26-69 still available.

• icecrmcnkd

I think that 6-23-74 was just available last week as part of the warehouse finds.

• OpenYourEyes
    Please re-release this one or make it available digitally!

See subject.
    Such a shame that these great releases get locked away or only available to those who can pay super inflated prices on the reseller market!

• Forensicdoceleven
    You are the music while the music lasts......

DEWAJACK check your pm..............................

Rock on,

Doc

• daverock

I often look on Discogs site to see if there are second hand box sets that I am looking for. I can't say I have ever bought a Dead show from them-and those I have looked at don't come cheap. But I have found bargains by other artists-so it's worth a look if you haven't checked them out before.

• dewajack
    Default Avatar

Long time Dead listener. I've purchased Dead shows on and off through the years, but have missed the boat on many great shows officially released in recent years due to life's demands. Last item I purchased was "Get Shown the Light." I was wondering is there anywhere to buy sold out official Dead releases for a reasonable price anywhere? I get on eBay and about pass out when I see the prices listed for individual Dave's Picks. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

• Forensicdoceleven

Well, finally got my stuff, not exactly what I asked for but it'll have to do. Better late than never, I suppose...........

Nothing left to discuss here, let's move on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Doc
    Gratitude is when memory is stored in the heart and not in the mind

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

6 years 2 months

"To my ears, the best Dead shows are those that not only fit the criteria that make them amongst the best of a year, but that are also completely unique for their era—shows that fit perfectly into their year of performance, but also fall somewhat outside of the norm for that year. Harpur College, Veneta, Cornell, Cape Cod, and Augusta are all shows that are objectively excellent, and if they are not the best from their respective years of performance, they are certainly unique. Miami 6/23/74 falls into that category: not only one of the very best shows from this outstanding year, but also one of the most interesting and unique. It’s certainly worthy of many, many deep listens." - David Lemieux

¡Ándale, ándale! ¡Arriba, arriba! We're back with a hot one from Miami, F-L-A. DAVE’S PICKS VOLUME 34 features the complete show from the Jai Alai Fronton, 6/23/74, one with unparalleled sound quality due in equal parts to the Wall Of Sound and the beautiful sonic clarity of Kidd Candelario's tapes. The first set is chock full of dynamite takes on classics like "Ramble On Rose," "Mississippi Half-Step," and "Cumberland Blues." The second set delivers on the JAMS - one leading into a gorgeous "Ship Of Fools," one rare instrumental version of "Dark Star," and a "Spanish Jam," this is Miami after all! The show also offers up a "first" and an "only" - the former, a Seastones set featuring Phil and Ned Lagin and the latter, the sole Grateful Dead performance of Chuck Berry's "Let It Rock."

Limited to 22,000 numbered copies, DAVE’S PICKS VOL.34: JAI ALAI FRONTON, MIAMI, FL 6/23/74 has been mastered from the 7.5 IPS reel-to-reel tapes to HDCD specs by Jeffrey Norman. ¡Agarrarlo mientras esta calientito! (Get it while it's hot!)

*Limited to 2 per order. Very limited quantity available.

Subscribed to Dave's Picks? With this release, you'll also get a bonus disc with selections from Miami 6/22/74. Excellente!

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

In reply to by Slow Dog Noodle

SIXTUS: whoa, major bummer. It’s often hardest when you think your good and don’t know it’s coming. Remember, when the going gets weird...!
Hang in there, often we take the biggest steps forward after things go sideways or fall apart. Hey, look at the bright side, you can sharpen your frisbee golf skills 😉
Speaking of unforeseen setbacks and new gigs, was it WILFREDTJONES that had similar challenges not so long ago? If so, hows that all worked out?
DENNIS: like Daverock said so well once again, talant isn’t necessarily necessary. It’s just like anything else, if you spend enough time at it eventually you’ll figure it out. I recommend perhaps some basic lessons to get you started; basic cords, perhaps basic scales. Or there are all kinds of sources, but I liked the books....or if you know someone get them to show you some cords and a couple simple songs. There are millions of simple 2 -3 chord songs out there. Once you can play most of the basic chords, move on to bar chords etc. Painful, but necessary. At that point, you should be able to follow along using chord sheets to accompany songs you want to learn. Once you can hear the changes and play along, try to find a open jam and start to play with people, that’s when the real fun starts!
It may sound like a lot, but if you WANT to do it and spend enough time, most folks can learn to play basic guitar.
Of course with your “affliction” your poor wife would probably kill ya in your sleep if you started collecting that shit, 😆 like you and DAVEROCK and some of the others would love this place! (Bought my Ibenez there in 79)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Guitars

DAVEROCK: too damn funny, well said! That was always my joke: “just because we get paid doesn’t mean we’re any good” lol.

user picture

Member for

7 years 7 months

In reply to by daverock

Sixtus, really sorry to hear about your job.
Stay strong and we all hope for better times ahead.

Best,

user picture

Member for

15 years 7 months

So sorry man, I was in the same boat in March, all I can say is hang in there man, it will get better. I applied for unemployment and the company tried to screw me out of it, but all came thru and now I am making more than I would have if I had kept working. So file for unemployment and take the cash that they are giving. 600$ from the feds plus what your state will pay depending on the formula your state uses. You earned it and besides, Might as Well. Now you've got all the time in the world to catch up on whatever you need to catch up on, it's all good.

user picture

Member for

12 years 9 months

Billy the Kid- Thanks for the recommendation! ...I feel like I've heard this show talked about a lot, but I'm currently listening and they just came back from Space (great Space by the way!) and back into Playing in the Band. Despite Jerry's vocals sounding about as rough as possible, the performances in this show are outstanding.

Sixtus- I'm right there with ya, currently searching for work. But its been fun listening to shows while on the hunt. I've had the time to go through large chunks of 87 and 89, a lot of good stuff I've never heard before, and several others here and there. (Like 4/28/85). And I'm gonna squeeze in as much as possible because I know this time won't last forever.

As far as releases go - We need more 80's shows for sure! I know that Dave has said there isn't a whole lot available from the 80's, but I'm definitely ready for whatever they have. All of the 80's stuff thats been released is pretty sweet. All the 80's shows from 30 Trips, Dave's Picks 27, RT4.4, Giants Stadium shows, RFK shows, etc...The Music Never Stops!

...that if a thing is worth doing, its worth doing badly. I have had no end of fun doing things I am not very good at...football, cricket and dancing come to mind, as well as playing the guitar. Why should the talented people have all the fun?

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

In reply to by JimInMD

....not our Doc, but that Doc. Or is it the same Doc, just in a different timeline? Damnit Back To The Future! Damnit Biff!
I don't play guitar. Have two. Dusty.
Why the GOGD only played Let It Rock once is dumbfounding. But I don't play in the band. I just ingest them.

user picture

Member for

7 years 1 month

I guess were brothers with time on our hands now. I feel for you. When one journey ends, another begins I guess. That frisbee golf sounds fun. With beer of course. Carlo out.

Love that avatar

Sixtus, if its any consolation, my wife got laid off in March. We still ok, but I reeeeeeeally want her to get a job soon.

We all are rooting for you, Sixtus.

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

In reply to by stoltzfus

....in low times. Spanish Jam -> US Blues. Over & Over. Soooooo good. Can't help to smile.
edit. The UJB is gravy. OMSN is the napkin.
Best wishes to everyone....

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

Dave's 7 Normal Illinois 4/24/78 to be precise. It starts in the fast lane, and the whole first set burns very brightly. Check out the interplay between Jerry and Bob on second song Rambling Rose-Bob on slide, no less. But it fits in beautifully here. The second set wanes a bit to my ears. The longer it goes on the slower they seem to play-although the Werewolves encore brightens things upo a bit-this time with Jerry on slide.

user picture

Member for

14 years 6 months

To all those good people here whose employment has been adversely affected by this insidious virus. This too shall pass, eventually, so hang in there.

As others have opined, thank God for the Good Ol' Grateful Dead during these bizarre times.

If you get confused, listen to the music play.

user picture

Member for

14 years 8 months

Slow Dog: yes, Eastman are great guitars for the money, really well-made and extremely resonant when not plugged in. I like my 371 better than some of the more recent ES 175s.
Sixtus, sorry to hear about your job loss. Strange Days indeed, just heard that LA county may be closed through July.

user picture

Member for

11 years 6 months

Band names are easy – in high school we had a made up band, “The Yellow Flame”.
Arrested? Hell, they don’t even fingerprint anymore, they know who I am.
Sex tape – Tried, only could manage a short (and that was with upcoming previews)
But my band is gonna take a different direction. I kinda going the Richard Cheese route. I going to do my own angry rap lyrics over Andy Williams songs, instead of hard rock done lounge style.

My rapping name will be “Twisted Jay”

Born Free as free as the wind blow…..

They made me a slave the day I was born.
Locked me on a ship and sent me abroad.
Hooked me to a plow, treated me like a mule.
Picked their cotton and made their food

Born Free as free as the wind blows…..

Fast forward to today, Has anything changed?
Life ain’t no different, what can I say.
Stick up the head, shot while unarmed.
Nothing but sorrow left for my moms.

Born Free as Free as the Wind blows……

Never been free in the USA
When I walk down the street, whites go the other way
When I go to court, it’s pay, pay, pay
Wednesday in America is just another day.

Born Free as free as the wind blows

user picture

Member for

9 years 6 months

The extremely gracious and heartfelt support from this group sincerely touches my emotions in a powerful way; your positivity, gentle reminders of what we are ALL capable of, and true sincerity shine through the words on the page.

The common awe of The Grateful Dead is why we're all here.
The takeaway, for me, is so much more than that; it's difficult to clearly express in words but my sincere gratitude is hopefully apparent in return.

Thank you All for your support and kind words.

-Sixtus

P.S. Disc Golf course is indeed open!

user picture

Member for

9 years 9 months

That's what's coming after Dave. Dark stars on every release bird songs on every release.

How does this show sound so good? I think Norman's filtering it through a stereo expander. Every once in awhile I talked about the Poweramp app that I use on my phone to listen to the Grateful Dead on. Android only. The sound enhancement tools make these to track recordings sound so much better I can't even begin to tell you what you're missing. But I guess you have to have a good pair of noiseless headphones to not crappy earbuds. But anyway it almost seems like Jeffrey Norman is cleaning up the sound a lot more with digital tools that in the past. Plus you figure every 5 years or so they probably have some kind of big technology come out of that Roswell crash. But anyway I'm just thinking about how much better I can make Dave's Picks Volume 2 sound simply by running it through a couple of filters. If I can do that Norman can do that and I think he has a lot more stuff like that at his disposal than ever before. Great job Jeff we love it. This doesn't even sound like a '74 for fucksake.

user picture

Member for

8 years 1 month

...if anyone missed out on these two most recent Dave’s picks from 2020 series, send me a PM Message. Theirs a place that has a couple copies available for face value 🙏❤️💀🌹

Please don't post here just to sell stuff.

🙏❤️💀🌹

Regardless of the terms. This place cannot become a resale venue, it would simply ruin the spirit of well... everything. Set up an eBay account or go somewhere that is better set up to handle this kind of stuff.

PM or not, secret handshake or not.. if it's someone else selling it and not you, or not.. another site or not.. purportedly for sale at face value or not, it's poor form and very much what dead.net is not intended to be. This is not a secondary market, and it's just weird to advertise selling Dave's Picks (or anything) here for sale. And the whole way this comes across just feels dirty and shady. Week after week, time after time. Please stop it.

How about a nifty little tune to drive the point home.

LMG if you please
I am on my bended knees
don't post to sell any shit here, anymore.
anymore.
anymore oh ohh-oore. ANYMORE!

Glad I got that off my chest. whew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9DCAFUerzs

Now, …Back to your regularly scheduled Drums and Space.

user picture

Member for

6 years 9 months

LMG, what you're doing isn't cool. To anyone. Not to the people who have felt ripped off by you. Not by the dead.net site, whose terms of use not only prohibit reselling their stuff, they prohibit any use of their website for selling, so double whammy there. And personally it makes me feel like what if however unlikely you really are the insider you claim to be and these CDs you're selling were courtesy gifts to you? And then you turn around and sell them when someone legit could have gotten a copy. And you're only selling these face value because it's all they're worth. Your Europe CDs weren't so inexpensive.

This is at least the thrid time I remember people asking you to stop, so why don't respect dead.net and it's customers.

user picture

Member for

8 years 1 month

I’m not trying to sell anything to anybody. I had lunch with a friend and found a record store near by that has them for sale.
Just trying to help somebody/family Run Indie Record Shop.who’s caught up in this medical crisis we are all experiencing with this deadly virus and as you all probably already know a lot of people are out of work and trying to find funds and money to keep their businesses and their families open alive and fruitful.
Have a grateful day! 🙏❤️💀🌹
***PS***
I bought my 2nd copy of Dave’s Picks #5,at a Fye Music Store in The Garden State Mall by The Newark airport in New Jersey, for $35.00!

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

I wasn't aware that Dave's Picks were distributed to retail. If not, why would a record store buy them from here and then sell them for the same price. That ain't how it works. I always have my doubts about LMG's posts and this one is no different.

user picture

Member for

6 years 6 months

I call bullshit LMG......someone correct me if I’m wrong but Dave’s Picks are not sold in mass to independent record stores so that they can turn them for a profit. They are limited edition copies that are only available through dead.net. So then, if said record store is purchasing them for resale then they are doing so at retail, and now that the production numbers are higher they are having a hard time getting rid of them for anything more than “face value”. I have no sympathy for them or you and since you have proven yourself to be a liar in other circumstances, I have no reason to believe you now either....almost like the boy who called WOLF except in this case you are the boy and the WOLF. Cut your deck to the queen of spades, but the cards are all the same....

I think someone else here said it best.....go sell your PBJs at another entrance.

user picture

Member for

8 years 1 month

... I can tell by your posts you have no idea how the Business operation goes especially a record music store & RSD participation
I’m not going to debate or go any further but to say once again, “I am not selling anything to anyone on this website And this harassment Needs to stop & Will BE Fixed🙏❤️💀🌹

*** PS:
I want to end this nonsense with this notion; when the Dave’s pick series began in 2011 or 2012 I didn’t have a computer or any internet device or access,so I went to my local record shop at that time in my life, and the owner/old friend ordered me subscription. ; that’s just one example ...
Now let’s all move on peacefully. Be safe everyone, rock on my Brothers and sisters 🙏

user picture

Member for

14 years 8 months

Are they opening up in the US? Over here they are all closed except for mail order. I realise that your various states are at different stages of relaxing any lockdown whereas England at least is likely to act as a nation.
If anyone reading does have some idea of the business can they say if DaP’s are released to record stores on RSD? I’d be interested to know.

user picture

Member for

6 years 6 months

To my knowledge Dave’s Picks has never been part of the annual RSD drop. I go every year to a handful of record stores and have never seen them. Furthermore RSD has been rescheduled for 2020 for three separate weekends in the fall:

https://www.jambase.com/article/record-store-day-rsd-drops-dates

Harassment? You are the only one who continues to harass others on this site with repeated offers to sell goods. I have seen many here offer to give things away for free, but you are the only one that I’ve noticed who is selling. The most recent violation that I know of was when a few months ago you offered a unopened copy of Dave’s Picks Volume 2 for $225 via PM, and then claim that you are only doing it for your “meds”.....

As a reminder....Last summer, you personally ripped me off charging $900 for “beautifully framed” Stanley Mouse artwork that arrived without frames. You also told me that you would throw in for free a D&C summertour print that never arrived. Then you subsequently posted the same prints for sale at a significantly cheaper price and said you were doing so as a favor to Mr. Mouse personally. Ughh...it’s just disgusting!

Harassment???? You know where you can stick that comment

Emojis

user picture

Member for

9 years 6 months

Are folks still waiting to receive their copy? I live in CA and have not heard word one, no shipping notice, and no package in my mailbox. Are there other folks still waiting?

user picture

Member for

13 years 6 months

I’m not usually an anniversary show listener - unless one lines up with the era that I was already looking for - but that’s what happened this morning with the ‘78 show from 30 Trips.

An underrated show from that box - it has a ton of fire and energy. The 17+ minute Let It Grow to end the first set is an absolute scorcher.

user picture

Member for

12 years 9 months

Not to get in the middle, but if someone is ripping someone off on a site designed for comments pertaining to the current release, that is bullshit of the worst kind. I don't want to speak for everyone, but I come to this site for the kind community created by great music, to hear interesting stories, and learn more about this band, or just music in general. Much gratitude for the good souls out there.

Dave's Picks have definitely not ever been a part of Record Store Day. RSD releases are primarily vinyl releases, and Dave's Picks has never been issued on vinyl. If my memory is correct, the only Grateful Dead RSD release issued on CD was the Warfield Acoustic sets, and that was also issued on vinyl. All that being said, I have seen a couple of "new" Dave's Picks for sale at Indy CD/Vinyl here in Indianapolis. I don't recall the exact prices, but they were somewhere around $40. I say "new" because they obviously had to be bought here first, as they are not distributed to any retail stores, and it was still sealed... I've never heard Dave say "If they sell out here, check out your local record store..."
But however they ended up there, it doesn't matter, a record store is a perfect place to sell new/used CDs. Not here.

P.S. Thanks KevinBrandon for mentioning 1921. That tune gave me a much needed warm fuzzy feeling this morning.

Nice shout to an excellent record store, Indy CD & Vinyl! I love that place. I hope it survives the lockdown.

I have given the latest Dave's Picks release a couple of listens-through, and it is as expected. Excellent. I had this show on tape back in those days, and it got a lot of play in the late night hours.

However, the real gem is the bonus CD. I am so glad I bit the bullet in November and bought the subscription again after having passed on it for a couple of years. This may be one of the best bonus discs yet. That's a conversation for another day (or has it already been addressed?): best bonus disc EVER.

user picture

Member for

8 years 8 months

Interesting to see your comment on lockdowns Colin, I've been wondering what the situation on the ground is in other places. Things in Montana seem pretty normal except for the fact that with the supply chains out of whack there are things absent from supermarkets and limits on the amounts that can be purchased for certain items like meats and toilet paper. Our state imposed restrictions are starting to be lifted at this time, but we have only had a total of 459 confirmed cases of COVID-19 and 16 deaths in a population of about 1 million spread over a land area of 147,040 square miles. In contrast, on the news last night I noticed that they reported about 10% of the state population applied for food assistance of some sort last month, so it seems the economic impacts out here may have exceeded the impact of the virus to date.

As far as your statement that England is acting as a nation and your implication that the US is not, Montana is an example of the fact that different states in the US are having different experiences with the virus as we are clearly in a different situation than the New York city area where the virus has run wild, and different responses are appropriate. England has a population of about 56 million spread over a landmass of 50,346 square miles whereas the US has about a population of about 330 million spread over 3,797,000 square miles, ranging from sparsely populated western states like Montana to densely populated urban areas in states like New Jersey or New York. I don't know how well a one size fits all strategy works in England, but I can tell you I can't see how it makes sense to treat Montana the same as New York City when conditions are totally different in each location.

Looking at the economic damage that has already resulted from the shutdowns, I have to wonder how long the shutdowns can be sustained before there is lasting damage resulting in famine and shortages and collateral deaths from the economic damage that is accruing. The UN has already warned of the possibility of famines resulting from the disruptions caused by COVID-19 so it seems there should be some assessment of the misery and death that will inevitably result from an extended shutdown as well as the potential death toll of the virus. Having barely avoided losing my home in the economic crash a decade ago, I am not eager to repeat the experience.

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

In reply to by JimInMD

...is it just me, or does it seem outrageous that a person with so many serious health problems is meeting people for lunch in one of the most dangerous areas of the country? Not sure which infraction is worse?

user picture

Member for

8 years 7 months

In reply to by Oroborous

Not cool!

If you truly want people to believe your message of peace, love, and happiness for all, then you should promptly refund his money.

user picture

Member for

16 years 7 months

Gre-e-e-easy. Its becoming bleak in here, what with the apocalypse and such. Pretty soon someone will be offering up chunks of their neighbor at discount prices. If there was a Dave's for sale at FYE it would have to be found in some sort of used bin not for sale on the floor like a regular cd set. Not fulfilling an arrangement would be downright offensive. It would appear shameful behavior abounds as of late. That bonus disc though, WOW! Some truly unique and great playing throughout, superb distraction from it all.

user picture

Member for

14 years 8 months

In reply to by Charlie3

Apologies if I triggered you in some way. I was only asking if record stores were reopening. I assume from what you are saying that they probably are in Montana.
I am fortunate in some ways that I took early retirement a few years ago so I don’t have a job to lose and my income hasn’t been cut. Of course, this also means I’m old so if I do get the virus I’m at a higher risk of dying. My best wishes and thoughts to everyone who are losing their jobs or have lost friends and relatives. These things too will pass away.

user picture

Member for

8 years 8 months

No worries, your post just got me wondering and that got me rambling, which may have come off different than intended. Hopefully I didn't offend you either.

user picture

Member for

7 years 1 month

I found an album tucked away since the early eighties. The knack. Remember when they came out? So out of left field when this band popped up. P.S.- cheech and Chong came out with their version called ma,ma,ma, my scrotum.

product sku
Product Magento URL
https://store.dead.net/special-edition-shops/dave-s-picks-store/dave-s-picks-vol-34.html