• 2,197 replies
    clayv
    Default Avatar
    "To my ears, the best Dead shows are those that not only fit the criteria that make them amongst the best of a year, but that are also completely unique for their era—shows that fit perfectly into their year of performance, but also fall somewhat outside of the norm for that year. Harpur College, Veneta, Cornell, Cape Cod, and Augusta are all shows that are objectively excellent, and if they are not the best from their respective years of performance, they are certainly unique. Miami 6/23/74 falls into that category: not only one of the very best shows from this outstanding year, but also one of the most interesting and unique. It’s certainly worthy of many, many deep listens." - David Lemieux

¡Ándale, ándale! ¡Arriba, arriba! We're back with a hot one from Miami, F-L-A. DAVE’S PICKS VOLUME 34 features the complete show from the Jai Alai Fronton, 6/23/74, one with unparalleled sound quality due in equal parts to the Wall Of Sound and the beautiful sonic clarity of Kidd Candelario's tapes. The first set is chock full of dynamite takes on classics like "Ramble On Rose," "Mississippi Half-Step," and "Cumberland Blues." The second set delivers on the JAMS - one leading into a gorgeous "Ship Of Fools," one rare instrumental version of "Dark Star," and a "Spanish Jam," this is Miami after all! The show also offers up a "first" and an "only" - the former, a Seastones set featuring Phil and Ned Lagin and the latter, the sole Grateful Dead performance of Chuck Berry's "Let It Rock."

Limited to 22,000 numbered copies, DAVE’S PICKS VOL.34: JAI ALAI FRONTON, MIAMI, FL 6/23/74 has been mastered from the 7.5 IPS reel-to-reel tapes to HDCD specs by Jeffrey Norman. ¡Agarrarlo mientras esta calientito! (Get it while it's hot!)

*Limited to 2 per order. Very limited quantity available.

Subscribed to Dave's Picks? With this release, you'll also get a bonus disc with selections from Miami 6/22/74. Excellente!

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • Bolderdash
    Any sub/bonus-disc versions that are unnumbered?

This is kind of an odd question but I am wondering if anyone is aware of the existence of subscriber versions of this (with the bonus disc) that are NOT numbered? The reason I ask is because when this was released, my order got utterly lost en route, and so I contacted Dead.net for a replacement. IIRC, the title was already sold out, and yet I got a replacement with the subscriber bonus disc, which made me happy. I had been so anxious to hear an official version of these shows that by the time the replacement was sent, I had already obtained the digital audio files from what may or may not have been nefarious means.. So I kept my copy sealed. Then, lo and behold, months later my original order shows up at my door, and in one piece too!

But I've been hanging on to that replacement order for years now, and since times are especially tough in my house, I'm considering selling it for whatever the invisible hand of the market decides its worth. However, I can't discover whether or not it is a numbered copy without breaking the shrink wrap. So back to my question - are they any known *unnumbered* copies of this or any other DP entries that shipped with a bonus disc? I've also heard of people collecting the unnumbered / promo copies, which seems weird to me (it's not like promo vinyl where there are sound quality reasons to want a white-label promo).

On a related note, I received another unnumbered copy, this time DP 49, in February, and Dead.net replied to my inquiry in record time and sent out a replacement via FedEx lickity-split. I've also had a few vinyl orders that shipped out FedEx as the default lately. Good on them for (finally) upping their shipping game!

• uncle_tripel

...thanks for passing on the photo's from Jai-Alai from your friend, just looking at them as I load up disc 1 for today's LET IT ROCK n roll show. Sending MANY healing VIBES your way!

PEACE ALL!
    uncle_tripel

• uncle_tripel

keep'em comin', more '74!
    celebrating 50 years!!

uncle_tripel

• icecrmcnkd

Yes, it was available for $28.98 last Thursday.

9-8-73, -2-23-74, 11-2-69/12-26-69 still available.

• icecrmcnkd

I think that 6-23-74 was just available last week as part of the warehouse finds.

• OpenYourEyes
    Please re-release this one or make it available digitally!

See subject.
    Such a shame that these great releases get locked away or only available to those who can pay super inflated prices on the reseller market!

• Forensicdoceleven
    You are the music while the music lasts......

DEWAJACK check your pm..............................

Rock on,

Doc

• daverock

I often look on Discogs site to see if there are second hand box sets that I am looking for. I can't say I have ever bought a Dead show from them-and those I have looked at don't come cheap. But I have found bargains by other artists-so it's worth a look if you haven't checked them out before.

• dewajack
    Default Avatar

Long time Dead listener. I've purchased Dead shows on and off through the years, but have missed the boat on many great shows officially released in recent years due to life's demands. Last item I purchased was "Get Shown the Light." I was wondering is there anywhere to buy sold out official Dead releases for a reasonable price anywhere? I get on eBay and about pass out when I see the prices listed for individual Dave's Picks. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

• Forensicdoceleven

Well, finally got my stuff, not exactly what I asked for but it'll have to do. Better late than never, I suppose...........

Nothing left to discuss here, let's move on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Doc
    Gratitude is when memory is stored in the heart and not in the mind

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

6 years 2 months

"To my ears, the best Dead shows are those that not only fit the criteria that make them amongst the best of a year, but that are also completely unique for their era—shows that fit perfectly into their year of performance, but also fall somewhat outside of the norm for that year. Harpur College, Veneta, Cornell, Cape Cod, and Augusta are all shows that are objectively excellent, and if they are not the best from their respective years of performance, they are certainly unique. Miami 6/23/74 falls into that category: not only one of the very best shows from this outstanding year, but also one of the most interesting and unique. It’s certainly worthy of many, many deep listens." - David Lemieux

¡Ándale, ándale! ¡Arriba, arriba! We're back with a hot one from Miami, F-L-A. DAVE’S PICKS VOLUME 34 features the complete show from the Jai Alai Fronton, 6/23/74, one with unparalleled sound quality due in equal parts to the Wall Of Sound and the beautiful sonic clarity of Kidd Candelario's tapes. The first set is chock full of dynamite takes on classics like "Ramble On Rose," "Mississippi Half-Step," and "Cumberland Blues." The second set delivers on the JAMS - one leading into a gorgeous "Ship Of Fools," one rare instrumental version of "Dark Star," and a "Spanish Jam," this is Miami after all! The show also offers up a "first" and an "only" - the former, a Seastones set featuring Phil and Ned Lagin and the latter, the sole Grateful Dead performance of Chuck Berry's "Let It Rock."

Limited to 22,000 numbered copies, DAVE’S PICKS VOL.34: JAI ALAI FRONTON, MIAMI, FL 6/23/74 has been mastered from the 7.5 IPS reel-to-reel tapes to HDCD specs by Jeffrey Norman. ¡Agarrarlo mientras esta calientito! (Get it while it's hot!)

*Limited to 2 per order. Very limited quantity available.

Subscribed to Dave's Picks? With this release, you'll also get a bonus disc with selections from Miami 6/22/74. Excellente!

user picture

Member for

4 years 5 months

In no particular order, 7/13/76 Orpheum Theatre S.F. 9/11/81 Greek Theatre , 10/9/82 Frost Ampitheatre. The music, venue, and my state of mind were all factors in making these picks.

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

In reply to by stoltzfus

Well, Mr Hopeful, as it turned out you were almost right. I didn't get DP34 by Saturday June 13th BUT all of a sudden it was visible at the Postnord taxes page. So I paid the extra 147 SEK and yesterday on June 18th I finally got it in my hand. :-)

I felt so relieved and thought to myself, finally I haven't got any Dead stuff waiting in the mail ... and then I pre-ordered Garcia Live Volumer 14 because of the bonus disc. "Stupid me". ^^

Micke Östlund,
Växjö, Sweden

user picture

Member for

9 years 6 months

Hope all is well with people here, and happy to see this release is finally getting into waiting hands. Still holding out to see what will be #35, aware of some rumors flying....

In other happenings, it appears suitors for new employment are beginning to line up on this end as I'm told to expect two offers sometime next week. HUGE EXHALE. Gonna sit back and let them squabble I suppose, and see which one comes out ahead. It's always a pleasant feeling to have an oldschool square off over Sixtus...

Just wanted to share some positive news in these continually odd and trying times. And also to once again thank all of you out there for your show of support or mere thought energy - it bounds across the universe to assist those in need who may be open to receipt.

Happy Friday Dead Freaks
Sixtus

user picture

Member for

16 years 3 months

Hi I didn't receive DaveP34 and I am a bit anxious. Did anyone in Europe still miss it?
The June Boxset is on the shelf for one month now, and today is my favourite show birthday Passaic.

user picture

Member for

6 years 6 months

Glad to see new opportunities coming alive for you. Sounds like good things coming your way! And Happy (belated) Anniversary to you and your better half...we just celebrated our 15th yesterday! Indeed time flies!!!

KCJ

user picture

Member for

15 years 7 months

Bilbo Baggins has passed. When I first read the Lord of the Rings trilogy, I started with the Hobbit, and in my opinion, it is the best of the Lord of the Rings books. Always thought Bilbo was way cooler than Frodo and not a pussy like Frodo was, Bilbo was a badass.
Gonna Miss Ian Holm, he knew how to act. He was in so many good flicks Alien, Chariots of Fire, He was Napoleon in Time Bandits, Fifth Element and From Hell as the ripper himself. Qute a resume. RIP Bilbo, Via Con Dios

user picture

Member for

8 years 4 months

In reply to by Sixtus_

Happy for you and that's great to hear. Thanks for sharing some positive news.

In regards to work, it definitely feels good to be fought over.

Now, you mentioned DaP V35, how about sharing those rumors ;)

Happy Friday You All!

user picture

Member for

14 years 4 months

In reply to by The Good Ole G…

"Bilbo a badass, Frodo a pnzzy"

lol

how long does it take to deliver a small package of value that should be delivered to you, shortly? JA sez:

Well if we really wanna make it
Really wanna make it, I wanna make it man
Straight ahead all the way you guys
I don't care how dirty you guys get
It doesn't make any difference
Oh fudge, ah well, fudge
Ah Barnum gee whiz rag mop
You know gosh all whillickers
Under the wedding ring I feel a what's that
Finger finger hoo hah hoo hah are you married
Fu fu fudge, hyuh hyuh hyuh rag mop
Hoo wha hoo you do it, I do it, who do it, where do it
Do it do it do it do it do it do it do it
Folks we've been in the business for 20 years
And I've never had a heart attack
You're my friends I want you to know that
Stick it stick it time time time
Take your money sign to clarify that
Ahhh! Ahh! Er ahhh!
Would you believe New York is an island rragh!
(instrumental break)
The Honorable Hawaii sinking
Shi fah fah shuh-hoo-oo-whiss!
Yes what is it
I've been at school you see try try try
Hawaii Hawaii Hawaii
Bok! Bok! Bok! Bok!
The difference to get in though
Not that it makes any difference fah shoo
Uh New York's uh sinking
How old are you little girl
Fudge fudge ay yi the thing is
Nay nay uh! Ca-no-no yes but
Uh-uh-uh Ca-nay-nay ba-no-no
Fah-oo ah Going! Going!
Goh! Goh! Goh! Goh!
No man is an island! Do it do it do it do it
No man is an island!
He's a peninsula

user picture

Member for

12 years 6 months

Just wanted log on real quick and thank everyone for their book suggestions. "The Music Never Stopped" looks very interesting, and I'm going to keep my eye out for it at the small book shops as it seems out-of-print.

Side note, yesterday I noticed one of our local book shops had it's "OPEN" sign hanging in the window. This was a welcome surprise as I always loved browsing this particular store, and the place has been shuttered since March, I never thought it would reopen...another forgotten casualty of the retched virus. Anyway, I stopped and stuck my head in for a minute in hopes I could find something and maybe give them some much needed support. I was not disappointed. I walked out with paperback copies of "Pearl' the Janis Joplin bio and "Garcia: An American Life".

Folks, I know it's tough out there right now, but if you can manage to support your friends, neighbors, community, local businesses in anyway you can, I think we'll all start to see a little bit of light.

Do good things people, and stay cool.

Love this site......

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

“No man is an island
He’s a peninsula “ After Bathing at Baxter’s
One of their great lesser known albums.
Wilde poem there six. Thyme waits for no one.

user picture

Member for

8 years 7 months

New Dylan album drops today along with Neil Young’s Homegrown as well.

Life is very good. Often wish Jerry was still around too. Always wonder what his later works might have been like.

Peace to all and good listening!

user picture

Member for

4 years 5 months

It would be cool if all the people who participate in this forum, could vote for one Dave's pick a year. We could have discussions on various shows from different years for a few weeks and then take a final vote and submit it to Dave for a pick the following year. People could all put their reasons out there as to why people should vote for their pick. I think it would be a lot of fun.

Her funerals next week , though at the moment we don’t know where and we don’t know when .

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

10 years 9 months

In reply to by perithecat

From the vault volume two has always been one of my favorite releases, great sound and the whole thing rips! I spent last night with the road trips from 68, 2-14-68, completely mind blowing stuff. I can’t imagine seeing them live back then. I saw them from 83 to the end and it was a lot of fun, but nothing like what I was listening to last night.
Also, this latest release is fantastic!!!!
Dream scenario for the rest of the year: last two Dave’s picks are from 68 or 73. A 70s show with the AB release and a fall 72 box set or Ark 69 box or both, a man can dream can’t he. The dream scenario also includes a vaccine for COVID and some new leadership in this country....Happy Friday night!

user picture

Member for

13 years 3 months

In reply to by annalee10

MOBILE FIDELITY SOUND LABS SACD OF Workingman's Dead "Original Master Recording" for those of you that are interested. I did not happen to catch if there was "limited" copies but you might want to get on it in case.

And YES Billy The Kid I second that idea

Enjoy the weekend Cheers

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 3 months

Me just waiting too like gratefulgerd und the guy in Fehmarn and a few others (I presume).
Or has anybody got his copy here in Germany already?
But hope will never die, say it to me every day.

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

In reply to by billy the kid

Well, could of course be something to look forward to for the lucky people who'd vote for the winning Picks. :-)

For me it's all about 1967-73 I guess, maybe 1974. I'm not opposed to later years but there's been to many shows from 1976 to 1978 and from 1979 my interest begin to vane. Up to 1985 is okey and I like Spring 1990 but otherwise I think the band got less interesting from 1986/87. But that's my feelings, of course. :-)

I would definitely vote for a Fall 1966 to Fall 1968 bits and pieces volume.

Micke Östlund
Växjö, Sweden

user picture

Member for

14 years 8 months

First Album - New Riders of the Purple Sage
Into the Purple Valley - Ry Cooder
Hejira - Joni Mitchell
Homegrown - Neil Young
Rough and Rowdy Ways - Bob Dylan

user picture

Member for

4 years 5 months

I'm glad you like the idea of voting for the Dave's picks, I believe that there would be a lot of interest and the people on this forum would really get into it. I would most likely be voting for shows from 1966 to 1973. Here is something you might be interested in, check out this web site called anthem prints.com, it's a cool story about about the Anthem of the Sun cover art and prints that were made up. I'm glad you finally received your music. I am part Norweigan, on my mother's side so I have relatives over in your neck of the woods. Anyways, have fun and enjoy your music.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

4 years 9 months

Nr 7384 has just landed in Bochum, Germany. For the first time I had to pay customs duty. Very curious! Going to listen to the music, it took a very long time to arrive! Still waiting for the June 76 box. Hopefully it will arrive in the next days (or weeks?)

user picture

Member for

6 years 9 months

Thanks DEADMIKE, for mentioning a bits & pieces compilation. I have long wished for a live rareties comp, maybe songs the dead played 10 times or less. It may not be right for a Dave’s, but perfect for a limited public release. That may be my most wished for item.

No man is an island, he’s a Fjord!!
Music is the BEST!!

GD 2-09-73 Maples Pavilion Stanford...(a new Charlie Miller upgrade making the rounds)
GD 10-09-82 Frost Amphitheater Stanford
Albert King Born Under A Bad Sign (Mono remaster)
Albert King Live Wire/Blues Power
Lord Of The Rings as read by Ron Ingalls (I listen to this off and on in my car...Mr. Ingalls is spectacular in his reading)

user picture

Member for

14 years 8 months

Frost '82 and/or Greek '81 would make perfect mini box sets. Consistently great playing, and superb weather throughout; loved the Greek staggered start times: 7pm Friday, 5pm Saturday and 3pm Sunday; they had the Workingman in mind, no doubt(or Bill Graham did.)

user picture

Member for

11 years 6 months

Got #11949 + bonus today. Had to pay 11,20 EUR for taxes and service. The price for this item is under 25 EUR so due to german law NO taxes had to be paid. But someone declares the value of the package with 30 USD which is about 26.55 EUR. Hope I get a refund from dead.net.
Will sort out the music later think I have parts of this show on one of the first Grateful Dead Hour.
Stay safe
JJ

user picture

Member for

4 years 5 months

I thought that Frost 82 and 85 were the best two years at the Frost. Greek, my favorite show was 9/11/81, you kinda had to be there, during Morning Dew you could hear a pin drop, very powerful moment. A Greek box would have to include 7/13/84 and 7/14/85. I listed my favorite three Dead shows that I attended the other day and 9/11/81 and 10/9/82 made up the list , along with 7/13/76. I read on the Dead Archive once , a guy on there thought that 9/11/81 had the best 2nd set of the 80s . The 2nd Greek show was also a killer, 9/12/81. I didn't think all the shows at the Frost and Greek were knockouts, but the ones that were great shows would make a hell of a great box set.

user picture

Member for

15 years 10 months

Apparently the Internet Archive is being sued by several large book publishing companies. This link gives a good synopsis of the grievance and what brought it about...
https://worldtechvalley.com/2020/06/01/publishers-sue-to-shut-down-book…
Hopefully this can be settled and our beloved Dead/Music archive will be unscathed while allowing the valuable work the Archive does to continue...

user picture

Member for

8 years

In reply to by nappyrags

...Happy grateful Saturday folks, hope all are well and enjoying their weekend!
Great Last Five list “Nappyrags” I dig it!
I just returned from an early meeting I had this morning and Decided to have my good friend to drive past my local record shop to see if the store was up and running again. To my amazement, the door was open and music was playing outside in front of the store. Also the front sidewalk had tables With bins of records sitting on top. The store also has a used CDs section. I always check it out because over the years I e found a plethora of primo CDs for my music collection.
Well, Today i I found A “Golden ticket” “ Cd release for sale in the Grateful Dead section! A Dave’s Picks # 2 in Mint Condition! July 31,1974 recorded live at Dillon Stadium, Hartford, CT!
* Limited Edtion : # 67/12000
The store had it for sale for $235.
While I was in the record shop I also grabbed two Records / LPS! In the end I paid $100 for the Dave’s Picks #2 CD and a total of 4 LPs contains
Songs recorded & performed by the Grateful Dead With Bob Dylan for a reasonable price in my opinion. Clean vinyl & record slip cover for protection. Z
*Songs performed live by Dylan & The Dead:
iAll Along The Watchtower
Ballad Of A Thin Man
Ballad Of Frankie Lee And Judas Priest
Chimes Of Freedom
Dead Man, Dead Man
Desolation Row
Don't Think Twice It's All Right
Gotta Serve Somebody
Heart Of Mine
Highway 61 Revisited
I Want You
I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
It's All Over Now, Baby Blue
Joey
John Brown
Knockin' On Heaven's Door
Maggie's Farm
Man Of Peace
iMr Tambourine Man
Queen Jane Approximately
Rainy Day Women # 12 & 35
Shelter From The Storm
Simple Twist Of Fate
info Slow Train
Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again
Tangled Up In Blue
The Times They Are A' Changing
Tomorrow Is A Long Time
Watching The River Flow
Wicked Messenger
**Dylan songs rehearsed by by Dylan & The Dead:
All I Really Want To Do
Gonna Change My Way Of Thinking
If Not For You
In The Summertime
Pledging My Time
Senor (Tales Of Yankee Power)
Under Your Spell
Union Sundown
Walkin' Down The Line
**Other songs rehearsed by by Dylan & The Dead:
Ballad Of Ira Hayes
Blues Stay Away From Me
The Boy In The Bubble
C.C.Rider
Don't Keep Me Waiting Too Long (see Go Ahead Baby)
Folsom Prison Blues
French Girl
Go Ahead Baby
I'm Free
I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
John Hardy
Oh Boy
Rollin' In My Sweet Baby's Arms
They Killed Him
A grateful day indeed my brothers and sisters! Rock on! 🙏❤️💀🌹

user picture

Member for

14 years 4 months

Ive been croaking for a Greek box for yeeeears...

"Greeeeeeek....Greeeeeeeeeeek...."

user picture

Member for

14 years 4 months

In reply to by stoltzfus

GD
English Beat i just cant stop it
Motorhead Ace of Spades
Funkadelic Music for Your Mother
Swans Public Castration is a Good Idea
Megadeth Rust in Peace

user picture

Member for

14 years 4 months

In reply to by stoltzfus

1. Enjoy the greener side of life
2. Take your fully charged phone and headphones with you to the...
3. GROCERY STORE!

Once there, listen to Doors Strange Days or Megadeth Rust in Peace

:))))))))))))))))))))))))

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

4 years 9 months

Just like JJFehmarn I had to pay € 11,20 directly to the postman! It's a lot of money if you consider that one DaP costs about € 25. I will look for it! Listen and enjoy!

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

For those of you so inclined, how are you liking the new Dylan album?

Really put it through the paces here yesterday, some today but cleansing my palette now. Don't want to overdo it. I think it is very good..it takes elements of all his later day stuff and influences and ties them together. Flashes of the Sinatra era, electric blues, dense lyrics and an abundance of name dropping. I feel it is less 'paint by numbers' than some of the other Mod Bob original albums.

As far as palette cleansers go, listening to the Jam from near the end of 1968-10-12 Avalon Ballroom, my God.

Had to pop on the full package for the new Jerry release, love the acoustic sets and the poster / shirt / et al looked great.

Agree on too much good stuff to listen to. I also picked up vinyl copies of Layla and Other Assorted Love Songs and Muddy 'Mississippi' Live, the live album of Muddy produced and played on by Johnny Winter from '79 (recorded in '77 and '78). If I had to pick, I'm more of an acoustic blues type..the 20s and 30s, etc, but I do love the electric heyday of the late 40s to early 60s..Chess, Sun, etc.
That said, the live Mannish Boy from '77 to open the album is THE electric blues song..period, as far as I'm concerned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ5XMmV7-bY

Best I can tell that was recorded 3/18/77 in Illinois, the same night some other decent musicians were debuting the Scarlet > Fire hook-up across the country...

user picture

Member for

4 years 5 months

Take Hoochie Coochie Man from January of 1954 if you want to hear the electric blues song period. Muddy Waters backed by the great Little Walter , Otis Spann, Willie Dixon, Jimmy Rogers and Fred Below. That is the electric blues song period.

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

Good choice! Hoochie Coochie Man was never my favorite, but it's definitely legendary and agree that it's impossible to touch those Chess lineups. It's mind blowing that those players were in the same spot at the same time, playing on each other's records. Love Little Walter..I read Mannish Boy in 1955 was his only recording between January 1953 and June 1957 without Walter since he was off on his own.

As much praise as I heaped on that live Mannish Boy, that archetype of it, Hoochie Coochie Man, etc, is not my favorite template, the generic blues riff. That live version just got me good..the energy.

If I had to pick, I prefer Wolf's studio stuff to Muddy's, but none of the Chess stuff from the era is even close to anything but great.

user picture

Member for

6 years 4 months

DaP 2 is a steal. What is the name of the record store?

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by dreading

....i gave up on my top ten Grateful Dead songs. Right now its Easy Wind. Wouldn't have made the list three days ago. But it does now.
Rust In Peace is a classic Stoltzfus. No argument here.
Indulging in the green, then going to the grocery store has been known to rack up the receipt. I could teach a class in that.

user picture

Member for

8 years 8 months

Oh, tell me where can you party, child, all night long?
In the basement, down in the basement, yeah
Oh where can you go when your money gets low?
In the basement, whoa down in the basement
And if a storm is taking place, you can jam and still be safe
In the basement, down in the basement, yeah yeah yeah
Oh, where can you dance to any music you choose?
Oh, you got the comforts of home, a nightclub too
There's no cover charge or fee and the food and drinks are free
In the basement, come on child, yeah down in the basement
In the basement, that's where it's at...

Can't believe it took me till now to discover Sugar Pie Desanto, been on a steady soul kick lately and she is hitting the spot tonight. Do I Make Myself Clear got things rolling and made me say, damn, who is that? Gave part of a listen to GarciaLive 13 today also, but the soul has been the sound I crave lately.

product sku
Product Magento URL
https://store.dead.net/special-edition-shops/dave-s-picks-store/dave-s-picks-vol-34.html