• 1,829 replies
    clayv
    Default Avatar
    Sweet liberty! We're venturing into the depths of 80s Dead with the complete show from 4/20/84 at the Philadelphia Civic Center and we're placing bets you'll think this one is more than fine. A strong contender for our mega 30 TRIPS AROUND THE SUN boxed set, 4/20/84 missed the cut by virtue of its setlist being a wee bit too similar to the years before and after. As DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 35, it's found its time to shine. The first set delivers yin yang harmony between Jerry and Bobby songs, yielding driven and powerful takes on tracks like "Feel Like A Stranger," "Cold Rain And Snow," and "Brown-Eyed Women." The second set begs the question - will we ever stop peaking? - with a monumental "Scarlet>Fire," a ripping "Samson and Delilah," a "Space" that pulls shapes that know no names, and that "Morning Dew" - get.in.to.it! And because this one might have ended just a little too soon, we've packed disc 2 and 3 with knock-your-socks-off bonus material from most of the second set from the previous night, 4/19/84. Grab ahold while you can!

Limited to 22,000 numbered copies, DAVE’S PICKS VOL.35: PHILADELPHIA CIVIC CENTER, PHILADELPHIA 4/20/84 has been mastered to HDCD specs by Jeffrey Norman and is guaranteed to sell out. 

*Limited to 2 per order. Very limited quantity available.

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • Vguy72
    What do you call a Christmas wreath made of $100 bills?....

....Aretha Franklin's.
    I remember goonie birds very well. Or do I?

• LedDed

Gooney Bird was my first acid. Our friend Todd hooked up me and my then-girlfriend. I was 19. It was unforgettable. The door to the universe swung wide open, and thank God it has always remained open if only a crack at times.

Dude - this John Zorn is awesome!! Nothing like Slayer. Sounds like Yes/Crimson on steroids with good production values and I love the nod to YYZ they keep throwing in on the turnaround.

Ah, the cool stuff just keeps on coming. Thanks y'all.

• JimInMD

To Jeff, one of the most helpful people here.

• Sixtus_

Thanks Jeffsmith....that worked. for some reason the comment link still doesn't show when I load the page; perhaps I need to cookie purge.

Onward, indeed!

Sixtus

• JeffSmith

https://www.dead.net/forum/daves-picks-volume-36-hartford-civic-center-…

Onward, ;-)

• Sixtus_

...page is up, but I'm not seeing any comments section - is that just me?

Sixtus

• Mr. Ones

Keith's first show, and as usual, DAVEROCK is spot on. Fantastic show. I particularly love the first set Comes A Time & Casey Jones. The second set blazes all the way through. VERY impressive for a first gig. It's part of the "Yellow Box' that was available through Amazon UK for quite a while. May still be, I'm not sure. I think I got 10 shows(30 discs) for about $26.00. You just can't beat that.
    29 minutes until #36 announcement/sale.

Music is STILL the best!!

Edit: We WILL know 37 at the time of early bird (hence the reason to buy, buy, buy now). We MIGHT know 38 just before pre-order is over. But we do have to wait for 39 & 40 (you know, the late '70's or '80's shows).

• proudfoot

nyuk nyuk

• daverock

Rollicking good show. One of the best of 1971, and you can feel the door opening out into 1972.

• mcgrupp216
    Default Avatar

Ah, thanks. Trying to remember, so we won’t know 37 during early bird sales, which ended Nov. 18 last year. Looking forward to 36 details!

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

6 years 2 months

Sweet liberty! We're venturing into the depths of 80s Dead with the complete show from 4/20/84 at the Philadelphia Civic Center and we're placing bets you'll think this one is more than fine. A strong contender for our mega 30 TRIPS AROUND THE SUN boxed set, 4/20/84 missed the cut by virtue of its setlist being a wee bit too similar to the years before and after. As DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 35, it's found its time to shine. The first set delivers yin yang harmony between Jerry and Bobby songs, yielding driven and powerful takes on tracks like "Feel Like A Stranger," "Cold Rain And Snow," and "Brown-Eyed Women." The second set begs the question - will we ever stop peaking? - with a monumental "Scarlet>Fire," a ripping "Samson and Delilah," a "Space" that pulls shapes that know no names, and that "Morning Dew" - get.in.to.it! And because this one might have ended just a little too soon, we've packed disc 2 and 3 with knock-your-socks-off bonus material from most of the second set from the previous night, 4/19/84. Grab ahold while you can!

Limited to 22,000 numbered copies, DAVE’S PICKS VOL.35: PHILADELPHIA CIVIC CENTER, PHILADELPHIA 4/20/84 has been mastered to HDCD specs by Jeffrey Norman and is guaranteed to sell out. 

*Limited to 2 per order. Very limited quantity available.

user picture

Member for

12 years 11 months

In reply to by daverock

This event has a very interesting history that sort of collides with the GD culture (or at least the acid chemists).

We have the Brotherhood of Eternal Love to thank.

Interesting stuff.. I wonder what this will look like.. what a crazy time, set the dials for 7/30/1970.

Re: BTK, cheaper on Amazon. This amazes and makes me wonder if they think we are fools. Amazon takes a cut, a bit cut of the revenue and still sell it for cheaper. Spit balling here.. but if they take 20% and still sell it for $7 cheaper they are in a way ripping us, the loyal customers off.

user picture

Member for

4 years 5 months

Jim , you got me confused, but that's not hard to do. I just know it's $27 one place and $34 dollars another place.

user picture

Member for

12 years 11 months

In reply to by billy the kid

Right.. it's $7 more expensive here.

It's just a little frustrating, as their costs are lower here, plus Amazon takes a big cut of the pie.. and yet it's cheaper at Amazon.

It's like having a Walmart come into town and wipe out the local merchants. They are selling it to Amazon for roughly half of what they charge here and in the end they are competing with themselves. Stupid business sense, things should not be cheaper at Walmart (I mean Amazon) then they are here. Same price, I can understand and price is one thing they can control.

user picture

Member for

4 years 5 months

I usually order two copies,one for me and one for my brother, I save $14 . I order it the day before it's released and I get it 5 days later I don't have to order it 2 months in advance. I've been been buying stuff from deadnet as long as anybody on here and probably longer than most, and I'll continue to buy from them, they put out a great product. Hey, Jim pm me your email, I have a cool Dead item you might be interested in. Hey man, it's 100% free.

user picture

Member for

12 years 11 months

In reply to by DaveStrang

I did get my Rhino we were hacked letter, but very recently and I had not had the opportunity to open it yet (it's still in quarantine, unopened). I have been (a) doing some somewhat significant renovations to my house, taking advantage of both not working and (b) trying to hurry things up and beat the winter. Doing exterior trim work on a 120 year old gothic house. Plus I am a bit injured, so some shit has slipped.....

I guess I felt a little invincible from the hack until this morning. More than $6k in fraudulent charges. I happened to be doing my finances and noticed while they were still pending charges, probably a couple hours after they posted so I noticed almost immediately. I called my credit card company and reported this. ..and in fairness there is no way to tell if this is related to the Rhino hacking, but I suspect it is. All the charges were from Amazon Web Services, they went through as follows:

$59.00Sep 24, 2020Amazon web services
$30.00Sep 24, 2020Amazon web services
$5,828.57Sep 24, 2020AWS EMEA

Be vigilant.. if you got the letter, act.

user picture

Member for

7 years 7 months

In reply to by JimInMD

Shit Jim, that is terrible. Not good.
I hope it gets resolved, for you and everyone else here.

This site definitely needs to upgrade their security.

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

Thanks for the info. I guess the hack is the culprit for changing it up. The real reason I brought it up was I was checking the status on my 18 Dec 2019 order for the missing Origins, but that I'm sure is another story.

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

When the Workingman's 50th came out, the European retailers that I checked had two versions at different prices. The difference was that the more expensive version included an O-card with lenticular cover art whereas the cheaper version came without that desirable piece of packaging. This was the first time I had seen two different versions - it didn't happen with the release of Anthem or Aoxomoxoa. Now that the precedent has been set, it seems probable that there will be two versions of AB, so check out what you will be getting for your money. Only one version seems to be available from dead.net, presumably the version with the O-card and the higher price.

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

Double post.

user picture

Member for

8 years 7 months

In reply to by simonrob

That’s why Amazon can sell it cheaper, they got a volume discount from Warner, not GD.
Amazon also then has to warehouse the product, which they are still doing for the Workingman’s 50th copies that they bought but haven’t sold yet.

Looks like WMG is using Jim’s credit card to get advice from AWS on how to run a website.

user picture

Member for

12 years 11 months

In reply to by icecrmcnkd

I did notice my WMD cd's were thick and sturdy and played fine. That is a plus.

user picture

Member for

14 years 8 months

In reply to by simonrob

Amazon in the UK are advertising two versions, the difference in price is c. £7 (over $8). I have ordered the more expensive one because I like the lenticular covers, but if you don’t care the saving is dramatic (more than 25%).
I buy most items from dead.net but when a release is available to buy in the UK then I buy from the UK seller. Not only are they cheaper but I avoid the worry of whether I’ll pay extra to have it imported since the VAT is already included in the price. The release also arrives on the day of issue or a day or two later rather than the 5+ weeks from dead.net.

I was excited to hear the Hendrix album was coming out because for almost 50 years I had thought that that concert was the source of an extended version of ‘Sunshine of your love’ that I heard being played in a record store from a TMQ bootleg which I was told was live in Hawaii. Looking at the track listing I discover I have been wrong all this time. If only I’d had enough money to buy the album at the time! Even so I’ll get this release.

I love Dead.net for the very unique and limited offerings, such as the Dave’s series, but reality is, if an item is available elsewhere, like Amazon, I’m inclined to buy there, and it is not just price. It is actually physically getting the item received in less time than Pony Express (I just received DaP 35 this past week - nightmare). Full kudos to MaryE when there is issues - a thousand scarlet begonias her way - but isn’t what the Dead.net Customer Service department is supposed to be for?? You call and email, and you have a better chance of a lottery win than getting more than a “we will escalate this” answer, which goes nowhere. To top it off, financial information security is an issue, and yes, I got hacked too, and yes it can happen anywhere, but the reality is it doesn’t, and it didn’t. It happened here. (I purposely keep a credit card with a very low limit for online purchases, so I don’t get a situation where my card is used to finance the Shining Path guerrilla insurgency). Rhino has to get its act together, because these Dead fans - you and me - love the music and the whole ball of wax, but loyalty has its limits.

user picture

Member for

9 years 6 months

In reply to by JimInMD

Oh no jimmy, that is not good. I also got the same letter like 2 weeks ago...need to sign up for the financial monitoring...although TBH I've been enrolled in similar services from other entities due to the exact same thing over the past years, so I am likely triple-covered at this point. Incidentally back in late August I did get notified by my bank of suspicious charges on a card from some pharmacy in god knows where....I immediately cancelled the card and the charges never went through; I was lucky.

Bad actors determined to do harm are very difficult to quell.

Be Safe and Well people!
Sixtus

user picture

Member for

15 years 7 months

wow, what a real bummer Jim, I hope you have rectified this situation and have cancelled/changed your data for the rhino site. I am a bit confused tho, I have never bought from rhino, but I have bought from dead.net, is there a difference? should I act to change certain credit card info used on this site? What a drag, 2020 is really turning out to be the worst year ever.
On a different subject, I just got for my birthday a copy of the new Rolling Stone Collectors edition Jerry Garcia "The ultimate guide to his music and legend". I was told my sister-in-law picked it up at the grocery store tabloid shelf. It's quite good and has a few articles that I had not read yet. There is an awesome review of the 5-30-69 show at Springer's Inn, some great pictures of Jerry and the band and most of the interviews that Jerry gave to RS. He was on the cover of the magazine 9 times (this one makes 10). I can't get enough Garcia, love you Jerry.
I can't believe it has been 25 years since he left us, I miss him more every year, we were all very fortunate to live in the same time as such a gifted and straightforward human being.
Last listens:
GOGD 5-30-69 DARK STAR
Jo Jo Gunne Bite Down Hard
Jimi Hendrix Electric Ladyland
Spirit Spirit of 76
Who Tommy

Such a great feeling walking into the Warfield and then noticing the stage setup for the acoustic set; that was a complete surprise, we had no idea. I was able to make 11 out of the 15, had tickets for 2 more shows but was on the IR after too much fun on 10/9 sorta'...Bill Graham did an outstanding job prepping the theater, as usual. We were lucky to have to have the same seats assigned for all the shows we requested, it truly felt like home after a while.
First show was great, we got treated to the first SF extended Deal(after a thundering Jack Straw); at the end of US Blues I clearly remember Jerry extending his hand toward Billy, who gave him five and they both hit the last down beat right in time, it was perfect!
Bottom line: box set please!

user picture

Member for

12 years 11 months

In reply to by unkle sam

Yes, all charges have been flagged as fraud. I expect them to be removed.

Jealous of the Warfield shows. Wow..

user picture

Member for

8 years 7 months

In reply to by unkle sam

Rhino operates dead net.

Per the Terms of Service page:
This site (together with any successor site(s) and all Services (as defined below), the "Site") is operated by Rhino Entertainment Company and Rhino Entertainment LLC, a Warner Music Group company (collectively, “Rhino”), on behalf of Grateful Dead Productions (“GDP”); accordingly, all references to “we”, “us” or “our” shall mean to include GDP and Rhino.

user picture

Member for

8 years 7 months

In reply to by icecrmcnkd

A good reason to never use a debit card.
Your account could be drained before you know it.

user picture

Member for

9 years 7 months

In reply to by JimInMD

Sorry you got hacked, Jim, a hassle, but the banks are pretty good about this stuff. Their algorithm tells them it is an unusual buying pattern for you, so it usually takes a few days to get matters settled. And yes to IceCrmcnkd - Do NOT use a debit card, that will clean you out. I worked at a bank, and there were some horror stories, and right now with Covid, folks are pretty tight on cash, so it is a Nightmare you don't need.

user picture

Member for

6 years 10 months

This happened to me last December. It was not DeadNet related. Someone opened an account using my personal info and bought $5,000.00 worth of paint (!!) from Home Depot. I didn’t have to pay it, but good Lordy, the time & hassle it took to get straight. I’m still feeling the repercussions of this. And when I got a call from Wal Mart asking if I was opening an account there, I said no, please call the police. Their answer?? Oh, well we can’t do that. Identity theft is almost legal. 😱🤬

user picture

Member for

10 years 3 months

and relax and let everyone else do the hyping...

Yes, two sets of Jimi on Maui, doing his '70 material with a few hits mixed in. And a documentary that presumably contains most of the actual film footage.

Of course, we saw the awful Rainbow Bridge film when it came out in a theater and loved the sequence when the guys cut open a surf board to retrieve massive bags of hash. But most of it was dribble. EXCEPT the live concert sequence with Jimi, Mitch and Billy.

Some sound issues must have been dealt with -- Mitch's drums were inconsistently mic'd. But hey, it's Hendrix performing on 30 July 1970 and I'll take it to replace or place alongside the multiple bootlegs and digital-era tapes that have circ'd for many years.

November 27 marks his 78th birthday. We don't talk about the 50th anniversary of his passing. RIP.

user picture

Member for

9 years 11 months

On 9/15 I got an[other] email from Z2 Comics about deluxe GD Origins, explaining that "material became scarce & production closed down at the beginning of the pandemic... Now material is again available, production has resumed and all editions should be shipping within the next 2 months". (This follows a July email saying that "Origins graphic novels and packages are headed to our warehouse and will begin shipping July 31st") . . . To help ease the wait, I requested a download link to the 8/21/68 Fillmore West show (the main reason I ordered in the first place), but, guess what? Have heard nothing further. . . Coming up on a year and a half since I placed my order (4/18/19) – maybe this will make the glacial rollouts of some folks Dave's Picks seem more tolerable? NOT! Onward. . .

Jimi would have been 78 this year!? RIP indeed. He was just 27. Sheesh. He (still) wouldn't have been that much older than me.

user picture

Member for

14 years 4 months

Received mine from Bull Moose as soon as it became available a few weeks back. But I don't have the means to scan the QR code in the comic that gains one access to the music, so if anyone has a way for me to get those tunes, please let me know. I'm assuming that the Origins version of the music is better than that on Archive.

Bull Moose is less expensive on many things, and isn't the behemoth that Amazon is . . .

user picture

Member for

9 years 11 months

Looks like Bull Moose is offering the "standard edition" paperback only (tho currently "out of stock" on Bull Moose). I guess production of the paperback version didn't run into the same delays as the more involved "deluxe edition". The paperback version is in stock on amazon, where, like DHBrewer said, it's 7 or 8 bucks more expensive if you don't count free shipping.

When Z2 Comics announced Grateful Dead Origins Deluxe Edition in February/April 2019, it included an oversize/hardbound "coffee table" book, LP + download from 8/21/68 Fillmore West, autographed prints, and other swag in a slipcover/box. That's what's MIA for those of us who ordered the deluxe version from Z2 (later also available from dead.net). I now only see the softbound "standard edition" on Z2's website. The "deluxe edition" is still apparently available on dead.net: https://store.dead.net/music/lp/grateful-dead-origins-deluxe-edition-lp…

As mentioned below, several delays of the "deluxe edition" have been emailed to subscribers. It was originally supposed to ship in December 2019. Origins has taken its share of ribbing on this forum, but I'm still looking forward (hopefully) to my copy, and, in any case, 8/21/68 should tip the scales.

user picture

Member for

10 years 3 months

I got into Jimi in summer-fall '69. I ordered 12 records (LPs) from the Columbia Record Club and the 13th choice was "free." I was undecided -- either Tommy James and the Shondells of this new, Jimi Hendrix fella. My brother said he had heard Hendrix was pretty cool, so I ordered Smash Hits. Bam! That was it. Later that year, someone loaned me Live/Dead. I put on Dark Star ... and couldn't make heads or tails of it. Now, I had just turned 12, so that's understandable. Within 3 years, I was clued in and couldn't stop playing it.

As for 8-21-68, can we please have that as a random, single-CD release, please? Anyone who got suckered into that "Origins" silliness has already ordered. Now, scoop up more cash by providing that classic set to us all.

That is all. (For now!)

a show I could have attended, but...didn't...because I was a weenie and also had other commitments...

listening now on archive 25 years later.

1st set: pretty meh.
2nd set: Rain, Box of Rain, Samba in the Rain...nice. the audience sounds very happy. (well, they _are_ at a GD show.)

acid in the rain, oh baby
acid in the rain
let's get high and trippy
don't bother to explain

Wow. Standing on the Moon. SO POTENT!!!!!!!!! Major goosebumps, and a tear or two of joy. An example of why the GD are so freakin' awesome, even in 1995, 6 weeks before Jerry's passing.

GOD BLESS THE GRATEFUL DEAD

user picture

Member for

9 years 11 months

Yeah, HF, more shit to drag thru life, but I'm OK with it. Probably a longterm weakness from not having had sense enough to get on the bus in time to see Jerry. I'll let you know if/when 8/21/68 lands. Onward.

user picture

Member for

14 years 4 months

Har. My 13-year old came by with his I-Pad and said that he could scan the QR code, then e-mail me whatever link came up. The I-Pad scanned the QR right away, but it was just a link on a webpage that I believe anyone can access. And the curated exclusive music appears to be things that have all been previously released in one way or another. In the long wait since ordering, my brain had decided that I was privy to 8/21/68, even though I knew way back when ordering that that was reserved for the $100 deluxe Origins, and only on LP, to boot! As the months-long delays wore on, I lost mental track of what I was supposed to receive! :-O

Surely they will release 8/21/68 on a disc, right?

user picture

Member for

11 years 7 months

In reply to by JeffSmith

You seemed to sum up my memory of this thing. Seems like we were supposed to get a coffee table book & LP, I'm not sure about other swag-age. I can't believe I ordered this thing that far back. Hard to find out anything about it. Not that I dug all that deep. I thought I just saw something that may it sound like 2 months away. This has been a hokey timeline. I had forgotten about it, kinda, then I saw people saying they got paperbacks. So glad to see your post Jeff.

The first Hendrix album I got, circa 1973, was called "The Eternal Fire of Jimi Hendrix" on a budget label. It had a picture of the man himself on the cover in full psychedelic glory, and with its inflammable title I was sure I'd bagged a bargain. I didn't realise the importance of the words "with Curtis Knight" just under the title. Or what those words meant.

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

All things in moderation.

Except the Grateful Dead, of course.

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

Unlike most of you. I only have 2 shows to my credit and 6/30/95 was one of them. So I don't have much in the way of stories but that show has a lengthy Terrapin. Its certainly not the best but it does have a few interesting jams in it. Yet even when I went to that show, I was not familiar with the tune. When I got on the bus, I primarily listened to the live CD releases at the time (One & Two from the Vault, Europe 72, Bears Choice, Live Dead) and the few tapes I had. Just about everything I had was from 1974 or before but of course I did have 5/8/77. So i had limited exposure to it, so my first real introduction to Terrapin was at this show. I was slightly twisted at this show so my perceptions we distorted. So when it was played I just went with it, not really knowing exactly where the song was going. That being said of course I acquired more post 74 tapes including one from this show after that. Obviously I love Terrapin like many other songs, but for a well established tune in 1995, my intro to it was an in-person one. I get a chuckle out of that.

A funny, I guess story, or anecdote to my only 2 shows is that I heard Rain, LL Rain, Miracle, Standing in the Moon and Samba in the Rain at both. Yes Samba in the Rain at both shows....Unlike Terrapin which instantly grew on me, Samba did not. I distinctly remember hearing that song and thinking that it didn't fit. I have only warmed up to the song in recent years as my musical interests have expanded.

user picture

Member for

4 years 5 months

Forty years ago today I was at the Warfield theatre, one more Saturday night with the Dead. Acoustic sets were very special. I wish so many of the tapes had not been erased, they could have put out a killer box set, The Complete Warfield Theatre recordings 1980, oh well. I wish the Dead would have included Rosemary, Mtns of the Moon, and Attics of My Life, into the acoustic sets.

user picture

Member for

13 years 7 months

Those Warfield shows were very special. One of my fondest memories is the last night when everyone in the house raised a glass of champagne high in the air to honor the band as they came out for their encore, courtesy of Bill Graham.

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

In reply to by nitecat

Ok sports fans, it’s almost time! What’s it gonna be?

Here’s a Breakdown of Dave’s Picks
(First #) = Year:
(2nd =)Total Releases from this year/
(3rd = )How Many Releases since last pick from this year../
(4th =)Release # of last pick from this year

80: 1 / 27 / #8
69: 2 / 25 / #10
81: 1 / 15 / #20
78: 3 / 12 / #23
72: 3 / 11 / #24
71: 3 / 9 / #26
83: 1 / 8 / #27
76: 3 / 7 / #28
70: 2 / 5 / #30
79: 1 / 4 / #31
73: 4 / 3/ #32
77: 5 / 2/ #33
74: 5 / 1 / #34
84: 1 / - / #35

Later years have been completely ignored, but not going get any this time!
80, 69, and 81 are over due. Being the fourth pick of the cycle I unfortunately don’t see these getting released.
Maaayyybbbe 69, but I’m not feeling it...
Next in line would be 78, 72, and 71. 78 or 72 is what I’m thinking. 71 he’s been rooting around in so maybe,, or maybe he feels enough 71 for one year?
Who knows what diabolical mayhem lurks in the mind of Dave Lemieux (cue the scary laugh!)

What say you?

user picture

Member for

12 years 11 months

In reply to by Oroborous

I'm going with Fall of '69 or Fall of '72.

user picture

Member for

7 years 7 months

In reply to by JimInMD

I am sticking with my earlier picks of fall 72 or April 78.

And who has a pick on that next box??

user picture

Member for

10 years 3 months

# 36, the 4th of the year, is the pay-off after the third pick of the year. We've had DaPs from 1972 twice in 2014 and once in 2017. Dave has said there will be no more releases from the Academy run, so there's just that one March 5, '72 show from early in the year. Otherwise, there's a well-stocked larder for fall '72. Question is, would he do a '72 then a fall '72 box in 2021? I say, possible.

Then what of DaP # 37 to start the 2021 subscription frenzy? A couple of '69 shows?

And will # 38 with bonus disc be 6-10-73??

Dave must have picked both already, so he must love dipping into this forum to read the squirming prophesies!

user picture

Member for

4 years 5 months

I want 6/27 or 28 /69 put together with 10/31/69 probably fiit on 3 discs. It will probably be a show from August 72 to Fall 72 Next box will probably be from the 90s. I hope the next box is from. 1969. The Ark shows are cool , but there are other cool shows as well ,10/3169, Avalon shows, and others.

product sku
Product Magento URL
https://store.dead.net/music/dave-s-picks/dave-s-picks-vol-35.html