- August 8, 2022 - 8:27amChinaMattSunflowerJoined:November 5, 2018Mongolia
Any Deadheads in Mongolia?
Long-time Asia expat, recently relocated from China to Ulaanbaatar.
Would love to connect with some people here. Feel free to DM.
- January 18, 2021 - 11:25pmrockthingJoined:August 2, 2020Dude, are you still in…
Dude, are you still in Nagoya? The whole current scene has turned me into even more of a recluse than I already was, but just so ya know, you ain't the only one. There are quite a few Japanese heads around this area, but it may not be so good for your visa status to get too close. :P
- July 18, 2017 - 7:52amhippydaveJoined:December 30, 2010Searching for the soundWell, it's been 7 years since I wrote this initial post looking for deadheads to hang with in Nagoya, Japan. While I've enjoyed venturing to such places as the Oshino Dead Festival near Mt Fuji in 2013, Yukotopia a few times( Hi Kuma) and the Happy Farm Music Festival near Nagano in 2016, I've been looking for someone I kind spend time with on weekends listening to tunes and exploring the area. Still hoping this can happen.
- May 25, 2017 - 9:42pmmaewjphoJoined:May 25, 2017BangkokSomebody play Grateful dead 's songs
- April 13, 2017 - 11:49amsaad1234Joined:December 4, 2016I'm BackWow, a thread for Asian people... I'm from India! :D
- July 31, 2016 - 12:36amaffenstundeJoined:November 5, 2010Kuala LumpurGreetings from KL. Four years in and as far as deadheads go feel like a stranger, there just an't any in this town who I've met. Live music scene is very quiet too, nothing like Jakarta or Beijing! If you're passing through or staying for a while PM me.
- October 31, 2015 - 8:10amForensicdocelevenJoined:June 17, 20081971 RESEARCH PROJECTGood morning rockers!!!! As many of you may or may not know, I am a bit of a “1971 Dead fanatic”. I have taken on a slightly ambitious project, documenting all 1971 Dead shows, the end result of which I hope will combine numerous “facts/factoids” about shows with recollections of folks who actually attended Dead shows in 1971. In order to accomplish this, I need the help of the Dead fan community. ALL contributions will be properly and specifically credited. If you attended ANY shows in 1971 and have ANY recollections to share, PLEASE consider participating. Please PM me for details. While of course I’m happy to hear from anybody who attended “classic 71 shows” such as Port Chester, Fillmore East, Harding Theater, Felt Forum, etc., I’m particularly interested in hearing from folks who may have attended lesser known, “out of the way” shows, such as: 1/21/71 Davis 1/22/71 Lane Community College 3/5/71 Oakland 4/14/71 Bucknell 4/18/71 Cortland 6/21/71 Chateau d’Herouville 8/4/71 Terminal Island 10/19/71 Northrop Auditorium 11/11/71 Atlanta 11/17/71 Albuquerque In addition, if ANYBODY out there has “paper ephemera” related to 1971 shows, Please consider participating. I’m looking especially for: Newspaper/print media articles Show posters/handbills Ticket stubs Photographs Thanks in advance to all who participate and contribute! Rock on, Doc Gillespie
- July 1, 2015 - 5:42amharmanpreetJoined:July 1, 2015At the holiest shrine forAt the holiest shrine for Buddhists in Nepal, the Boudha Stupa in the Boudha district of Nepal, another Tibetan has self-immolated. Deadheads who are not Buddhists might recognize the Seeva foundation's symbol of the eyes.
- June 29, 2015 - 10:02ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007Trifecta!Great to see you! I hope you can stream the shows where you are...
- June 29, 2015 - 7:25amTrifectaJoined:August 22, 2009ShanghaiDear All, Walk me out in the morning dew my honey..... Just want to say hello to everyone, I have not been on here in some time. I am back in Shanghai for a couple of weeks and then heading back to South Florida. Just want to say hello and wish everyone positive emotions and lovely memories.... Lets keep on making memories my brothers and sisters!!!