- August 9, 2020 - 9:48ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007Welcome, Bluesun!Glad you've joined our merry band, and hope you find some other local folks too!
- August 8, 2020 - 1:26ambluesunJoined:August 7, 2020Belgian deadheads
I'm a belgian deadhead born after jerry died. Me and my girlfriend went to the states for half a year in search of the scene, and in search of the music. We were so surprised to see and feel how alive it was, one of the most beautiful moments of our lives! Saw a lot of shows that took me to that place, met the loveliest people and i'm so grateful to have experienced it. Now we're back in belgium for a while and i have literally never found one single other deadhead in belgium than the 2 of us. It's so weird not being able to talk or dance to, some grateful dead and jerry tunes.. so this way i'm trying to connect with people from belgium or even europe who are deadheads, i never met one in europe anyway, and i wanna play their music, the scene has to come to europe, europe needs it, and i just really miss it :)
much love to all of you beautiful souls
- June 28, 2020 - 3:45amHerveJoined:March 20, 2015Dead Heads in Europe
With a couple of friends we are planning a Dead party on saturday 8th of august somewhere in southern France. Any cool Dead Head could be welcome if around...
- June 23, 2020 - 4:23pmtximistaJoined:November 17, 2018deadhead in europe
this is a deadhead in pamplona, north spain..
love and light for all of you!
- June 23, 2020 - 2:31pmyumafeetJoined:July 13, 2012Deadheads in Europe
Hello from a Deadhead in Girona Spain
- June 23, 2020 - 1:31pmRiRiIIIJoined:November 11, 2010Athens, Greece
Hello from ol' Athens.
- June 22, 2020 - 3:54amsix_proud_walkersJoined:June 22, 2020Deadheads in Spain
Any heads in Madrid ? I've been living here for 3 years and have yet to meet a fellow fan.. reach out if you want to sesh and listen to tapes this summer !
- June 15, 2020 - 1:55pmgratefulgerdJoined:June 7, 2007Germany - Ja
- October 31, 2019 - 3:54amDugglesJoined:June 5, 2007Quality Grateful D inspired Jam Band desiring to play in Europe.
We are a Grateful Dead inspired Jam band looking for info to tour Europe. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Facebook page is Cooper Pearce and The Jam Cooperative. We are not a broke wanna-be band. We have means and a desire to bring our brand of authentic quality Dead to Europe. Please contact us with any assistance or suggestions you may have. Thank you.
- November 27, 2018 - 2:19pmdaverockJoined:September 1, 2014Paris 4th May 1972
Great review, Alain. This show is definitely one of the best, if not THE best, in the box set that came out a few years ago. I was fractionally too young to catch the band in 1972-but that was the time to see them. One of them..