• 1,905 replies
    Anusha
    Default Avatar
    Buckle up as we take a deep dive into Giants Stadium!

What's Inside:

5 Previously Unreleased Complete Giants Stadium Shows On 14 Discs

7/12/87 (24-track masters)

7/9/89  (24-track masters)

7/10/89 (24-track masters)

6/16/91 (48-track masters)

6/17/91 (48-track masters)

Blu-ray/DVD video of the complete 6/17/91 show, mixed in surround sound  Mixed from the multitrack master tapes by Jeffrey Norman at Bob Weir's TRI Studios Mastered in HDCD by David Glasser at Airshow Mastering with Plangent Processes restoration Individually Numbered, Limited Edition of 10,000

By 1987, the Grateful Dead had lived many of their nine lives but were about to embark on one not a soul had seen coming. In The Dark, their first studio album in seven years, had spawned a hit (A TOP 10 SINGLE FOR THE GRATEFUL DEAD?!) and "Touch Of Grey" begat a new generation with their fanny packs and their MTV and their undeniable quest to join the party already in progress. And boy, did the Dead let them in! But not without fine-tuning their sonic vibes to meet the new demand.

"The Swamp," as Giants Stadium was affectionately known, along with the grandstands the Dead had been frequenting, would seemingly equate with BIGGER and LOUDER, but the band "remained determined to give equal weight to the more subtle, oblique elements; to the exploratory improvisation and rhythmic complexities; to the fine details of the most heart-rending ballads as well as the weirdest dissonances in the jams."

With GIANTS STADIUM 1987/1989/1991, we retrace this journey from their 1987 breakthrough to their 1989 revelation ("the closest they ever came to sounding like a really polished stadium-level rock act, but the band’s penchant for breaking out of the constraints of song structure and into freewheeling improvisation will remind you just who you’re listening to here") to their transformative return in 1991, aided by elegance of Vince Welnick and Bruce Hornsby.

GIANTS STADIUM: 1987, 1989, 1991 features five previously unreleased shows that were recorded at Giants Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ on: July 12, 1987; July 9 and 10, 1989; and June 16 and 17, 1991. Originally recorded by John Cutler, each show has been mixed from the multitrack master tapes by Jeffrey Norman at Bob Weir's TRI Studios in San Rafael, CA, and mastered in HDCD by David Glasser at Airshow Mastering. The first three shows are mixed from 24-track masters. The final two from 1991 are the only Grateful Dead shows ever recorded to 48-track masters. We’re rounding things out with a little visual stimuli -  the entire multi-camera 6/17/91 concert recording on either two DVDs or a single Blu-ray, both with a surround mix by Norman.

Due September 27th, this release is limited to 10,000 individually numbered copies and available exclusively from Dead.net. We highly suggest you grab a copy while you can so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy all the exclusive content we'll be rolling out.

Prefer your boxed set byte-sized? The collection will also be available for HD digital download in FLAC and ALAC, exclusively at dead.net, on release day. You can pre-order it now too.

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • TLE2023
    Default Avatar

Hi!

If anyone is interested in purchasing this box set please let me know. I have one I am looking to sell - never played. Going to post it on eBay but figured I would try here first.

• Lovemygirl

... I first mentioned this when the giants Boxset was released.
    **🙏❤️💀🌹
    https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/bob-dylan-the-grateful-dead-rehearsal-sess…

*Jack Whatley·
    **July 7, 2020
    *** “Listen back to Bob Dylan and The Grateful Dead’s mammoth 74 track rehearsal session,
    1987!”
    *** https://archive.org/details/gd1987-06-01.sbd-rehearsals.fraser.97489.sh…

• comdata55
    Default Avatar

I missed out on this one, couldn't pull the trigger at the time. Anyone looking to sell their set? If so, please send me a message and we can figure it out.

Thanks!

• taylorvz
    Is anyone looking to…

Hi all,

Is anyone looking to sell or trade their box set? I would love this set and unfortunately was unable to order it at the time it came out. It was up on the website, which got me excited, as I was hoping to purchase it for my birthday. Alas, it is on there but is totally sold out. Let me know. Thanks!

T

• icecrmcnkd

CD’s have unique serial numbers that identify them.
    If someone types in the song names and uploads the info, it becomes available to everyone.
    For that reason, when I import CD’s to my hard drive I do it on a computer that isn’t connected to the internet. I then type in the info in the format I want it in.

• Dennis

If I understand what you mean by metadata. I use cd-ex for all my ripping. There seems to be a "place" where all the cd info is kept. Sometimes I have to enter it all in and I always believe "no one" has sent it in yet. I believe cd-ex has an option to upload it once you type it in, but I never do. Sometimes you can have a choice of which data you want to use because it can give you several label options to choose from. I assume I-tunes has the same sort of data base and until SOMEONE sends the data in, it ain't there. I'm never quite sure what method they use to identify which cd you want to rip. Do cd's have an identifying code sequence in them? Purely based on track number and time of? Unsure. I sure about one thing, the less the cd is known, the greater the chance to track info will not be there. I just sucked in 7 albums of Igor & the Red Elvises,,,, only one had the info available, the rest I typed in. Generally with the Dead stuff at least, you don't have much to type since they can't fit that many songs on one cd. Unlike that bluegrass stuff, where there are 35, 2 minute songs,,,,,, all with titles that contain 37 words and special characters!

• icecrmcnkd

I have not had a problem importing Rhino GD CD’s, other than Road Trips 10/77.
    I do it on a Mac but don’t use iTunes, I use Toast which I have for burning discs.

• deadgroveway
    Default Avatar
    Repeated problems with metadata on box sets.

I am getting increasingly frustrated with Grateful Dead box sets. Every time I try and rip them to my non-iTunes system the data results in an unholy mess. Dave Pick's 33 doesn't make any sense, the Rutherford Box likewise. I am sure others are having similar problems and I have written to Dave to report. He's reporting this up the line as he's not responsible with pressings. I'd love to know what others are doing and whether there is a solution out there?

• headdead
    Default Avatar

I pre-ordered this and got the email that my order was on its way back in the fall. It never showed up and I waited a long time before contacting customer support. We went back and forth for months with me contacting them periodically for an update. They mentioned the warehouse issue and then finally created a new order. I then got the email stating that due to issues I would see a refund in 5-7 business days. The next week the box set was sitting on my driveway. Hopefully those out there who didn't get this get the same surprise. This is the only order I have ever had an issue with.

• icecrmcnkd

Downloads are not included.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

5 years 11 months

Buckle up as we take a deep dive into Giants Stadium!

What's Inside:

5 Previously Unreleased Complete Giants Stadium Shows On 14 Discs

7/12/87 (24-track masters)

7/9/89  (24-track masters)

7/10/89 (24-track masters)

6/16/91 (48-track masters)

6/17/91 (48-track masters)

Blu-ray/DVD video of the complete 6/17/91 show, mixed in surround sound  Mixed from the multitrack master tapes by Jeffrey Norman at Bob Weir's TRI Studios Mastered in HDCD by David Glasser at Airshow Mastering with Plangent Processes restoration Individually Numbered, Limited Edition of 10,000

By 1987, the Grateful Dead had lived many of their nine lives but were about to embark on one not a soul had seen coming. In The Dark, their first studio album in seven years, had spawned a hit (A TOP 10 SINGLE FOR THE GRATEFUL DEAD?!) and "Touch Of Grey" begat a new generation with their fanny packs and their MTV and their undeniable quest to join the party already in progress. And boy, did the Dead let them in! But not without fine-tuning their sonic vibes to meet the new demand.

"The Swamp," as Giants Stadium was affectionately known, along with the grandstands the Dead had been frequenting, would seemingly equate with BIGGER and LOUDER, but the band "remained determined to give equal weight to the more subtle, oblique elements; to the exploratory improvisation and rhythmic complexities; to the fine details of the most heart-rending ballads as well as the weirdest dissonances in the jams."

With GIANTS STADIUM 1987/1989/1991, we retrace this journey from their 1987 breakthrough to their 1989 revelation ("the closest they ever came to sounding like a really polished stadium-level rock act, but the band’s penchant for breaking out of the constraints of song structure and into freewheeling improvisation will remind you just who you’re listening to here") to their transformative return in 1991, aided by elegance of Vince Welnick and Bruce Hornsby.

GIANTS STADIUM: 1987, 1989, 1991 features five previously unreleased shows that were recorded at Giants Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ on: July 12, 1987; July 9 and 10, 1989; and June 16 and 17, 1991. Originally recorded by John Cutler, each show has been mixed from the multitrack master tapes by Jeffrey Norman at Bob Weir's TRI Studios in San Rafael, CA, and mastered in HDCD by David Glasser at Airshow Mastering. The first three shows are mixed from 24-track masters. The final two from 1991 are the only Grateful Dead shows ever recorded to 48-track masters. We’re rounding things out with a little visual stimuli -  the entire multi-camera 6/17/91 concert recording on either two DVDs or a single Blu-ray, both with a surround mix by Norman.

Due September 27th, this release is limited to 10,000 individually numbered copies and available exclusively from Dead.net. We highly suggest you grab a copy while you can so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy all the exclusive content we'll be rolling out.

Prefer your boxed set byte-sized? The collection will also be available for HD digital download in FLAC and ALAC, exclusively at dead.net, on release day. You can pre-order it now too.

user picture

Member for

11 years 5 months

My vinyl is 'out for delivery' :-)

Now about that turntable....

user picture

Member for

15 years 3 months

In reply to by Dennis

fun video, technologically challenge. I was reading the Youtube comments, they were pretty funny. Bodies tossed overboard, Donna facing the amps for most of the performance. Would've been fun to see the camera pan the whole audience to get an idea of the space they were playing. Sounds like a pretty decrepit boat...

I wish they'd do a box package where you buy the physical box and vinyl you'd get a free Hi Res download of that last show. Now why would they do that when you can buy all individually ;)

user picture

Member for

9 years 5 months

In reply to by CaseyJanes

Hey CaseyJanes.....astute observation.

Well, for anyone else paying attention, we indeed had only TWO open houses about 3 weeks ago, and our home was IMMEDIATELY snatched up by the ensuing Monday (we had 3 offers all over ask and went with the one with NO contingencies and NO inspection - cha ching!). So the move is "on" for the middle of Labor Day week out to Sudbury.

The interesting thing here is, in fact, our destination property is ALSO on a Dead End, as in, like, the very last house on the street. BUT, sadly, there is NO DEAD END SIGN!!! So this has had me contemplating a few things:

- WHY no Dead End sign there, hmmmmmm? Seems a bit odd, but then again, the home is literally at the top of a Hill that may otherwise be perceived as a private drive, but there are 3 other houses on the same street

- Can I put a Dead End sign up at the end, just outside of the property? Or would that need to be an actual DPW 'sanctioned' road sign?

- I could very well put up a Dead End sign on the home's property I believe, in which case I would try to find an actual, real, like, Dead-esque 'Dead End' sign....if such items exist (Google will be my friend here).

If anyone has any insight to these extremely important and pertinent questions, do share.

Of course, once we move in, a HUGE Dead Party will be thrown, and all you cats will be invited.

Sixtus

user picture

Member for

15 years 6 months

In reply to by daverock

I'm in. Gotta have it, how many pounds makes up a dollar? Or how many dollars make up a pound? Why is everything so hard nowadays? I need more help. Daverock, thanks for the heads up on the Randy music. Take my hand, going to Potatoland....

user picture

Member for

8 years 7 months

Lay down all thoughts, surrender to the box
It is shining, it is shining

user picture

Member for

8 years 6 months

In reply to by Sixtus_

“Dead Head Ahead”

Sign shaped and colored like a SYF, with wording across the lightning bolt.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

10 years

I will likely only buy single show on giant box. Like most, I generally listen in the 69 to 77 years but I also like 89-91 very much. I think then band played really well in this later stage and had a very powerful, full sound (probably from the new technology in addition to midi) and just really rocked. I also feel that bill and Mickey had a more prominent role in these yrs too. In any event . at the end of like Hell in a Bucket Jerry and band are on fire ... I love it. So even though I’m a 70’s fan, about 5- 10% of my dead listening is in the 88-91 era and I love it. I would guess there weren’t many rock and roll bands that sounded as good as dead live in 89-91. The announcement of this box had me settled in 89-91 recently. I will likely only buy the one show as I am not a completist and have about 75% of everything dead net has put out and it’s a ton of music and I just don’t listen to that much music as my main music listening time is on drive to work and I share that time with sport talk, politics, phone calls etc. Plus I go through runs where I listen to all Dead and then need to take a break with other bands. Anyways enjoy to those who go for full box. I was at the 87 show.

Sixtus, I take you are moving to Sudbury... beautiful town ... I drive right thru everyday.

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

Jeopardy answer

What is Tomorrow Never Knows, Revolver, 1966. A Ringoism no less.

user picture

Member for

8 years 7 months

Nice catch Keithfan2112, nice catch.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

7 years 2 months

who are the grateful dead and why do they keep following me . been going to shows and collecting live dead since 1978 its been a great ride but as you get older and wiser I think you have to pick and choose more carefully ,this box looks great but how much time do I have to put this in the rotation with all the other great music from the dead ,this has been tough to say pass, and will save my money for Daves picks 2020, wish like others you could just buy the dvd , enjoy the box,

user picture

Member for

11 years 3 months

In reply to by nappyrags

As I mentioned earlier I picked up a used Fillmore West Box Set for $99...I almost jumped on it once at Amoeba in Hollywood where it was $325...looking today on Ebay I saw prices ranging from $375 (used) to $1,450 ("new" Still sealed in it's shrink wrap along with the bonus disc)...I also found the bonus disc starting at $129...whoa...guess I'll be taking the long way to work this week...Also last week I finished ripping my CDR's I had burned from the Download series, lost all the files in an HD crash...so lot's of stuff to be playing over the next couple of months...maybe I'll be needy by the time the next Dave's is released...

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years

In reply to by otheronerat

I hear you about just how much you can buy and in reality listen too. For the past decades I've spent 10s of thousands of dollars on cds. To the point I have 3500 titles plus a 1000 lps. Yeek! Anyway a couple of years ago I realized I had virtually everything replaced on media that will work on my thankfully very good ears. Add to that many boxes and live shows ( the Airplane have about 20 high quality live shows out). So I'm in the happy position of being able to keep my fanaticism going with the 2 bands I want everything available. GD ( which includes Jerry ) and Frank Zappa. At less than $500 a year that settles my as FZ said fetishist inclinations. And even leaves room for a couple of new bands ( very carefully checked out) and maybe a Neil new issue. It's worked pretty well for me. And I even got rid of cable. Enjoy your choices and here's to a late '60's box next. Maybe it's like Animal Farm...they're all good but some are gooder than other. Sorry George lol

user picture

Member for

7 years

Will that party include a keg of suds?

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

If money grew on trees, heck yeah I'd buy it. But I'm going to have to pass, as I know I won't get too much listening time out of it. As much Grateful Dead as I listen to, I still don't have the 60s and 70s entirely melded to my music brain. I need to absorb a band in its entirety, but the Grateful Dead is just too vast.

When is Rush going to start releasing the old live stuff they must have stored in their vault. Let's get some live Hemispheres, Cygnus X1 Book II. How about a show from the Moving Pictures tour? Exit... Stage Left is really only three sides of music from that tour. A few years ago I bought the deluxe version of 2112, which has a live version of the Overture and Temples of Syrinx from the Moving Pictures tour (that's what they opened with - can you imagine). It sounds so good. The old Beta release of Exit...Stage Left also has the ending medley of the show, which is also not on the album. Also fantastic. It's time to get this stuff released now that they're retired. Oh and if he's still alive, let's get Terry Brown back in the mix please.

Ha.. you nailed it. I just knew Fred Astaire was a deadhead, now we have irrefutable proof!

That is hilarious.

user picture

Member for

9 years 5 months

In reply to by carlo13

...hells yeah keg 'O suds! And Lots 'O buds!!

conekid - I like your suggestion. In fact, I did a google hunt yesterday, and surprisingly, I found NOTHING within the realm of my thoughts or yours, for that matter. Weird and surprising.

So this means I am putting out a call: Who out there is in the biznisss of making GD-related road signs?!?!? Specifically, Dead End signs, or perhaps as conekid suggested 'Dead Head Ahead' signs?!?

It seems this is a ripe opportunity for an active application of one's creativity if you happen to specialize in road signs...ha ha.
No. I'm serious. This needs to be done.

Sixtus

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

Dennis
That is frickin insanely funny. How the hell did u think of that. Second thought probably better not to reveal anything
Drp out

user picture

Member for

6 years 5 months

Just in time for a box that rocks...I'm in....
Wait.....what kinda box are we talking about again?
Do I have to wear Red Sox?
I'm a Royals fan

Edit: Fred's the original spinner

user picture

Member for

11 years 5 months

I would think any sign company can make a vinyl wrap or those corrugated vinyl signs. If somehow you came into possession of a metal sign (how this could be accomplished it will not say), a nice vinyl wrap job would be easy. As long as the sign shop was run by a pig. You know them pigs squeal!

The Fred/Jerry front.... I heard that song and that was my first thought. I wish I could tap dance because that could be a great modern tap song. I only wish I had the soft ware to make the two sync up better. Also it appears Jerry can jam longer than Fred can dance :-) I also think Fred could do a bang up job on the lyrics.

user picture

Member for

11 years 5 months

Don't remember which board, and I believe Nappy Cousin talked of them. Last night on TCM showing movies of Lena Horne, this one from 38, the duke is tops. Had a sundry of people, then they listed "specialty acts",,, and one of the listed was the cats and fiddle. Had to leave and didn't see the movie, but still chuckled over the recent comments.

user picture

Member for

7 years

I bet you $20 that as soon as that sign is placed on the road you live on, some neighbor or neighbors will complain about it. Even though you live on a dead end. There is always a douche in every neighborhood. Peace.

Was also 86 Dead, Dylan, Petty.

From OH, but did multiple Alpine's & Milwaukee's & Chicago's.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 1 month

I was tardy in checking my e-mail this week. Fortunately the Blu-Ray 91box was not sold out. One deduction of $178.00 from my bank (which I can't afford of course) and I am at peace.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

7 years 2 months

i must say that if there was a lot of bread in the bread box right now I would probably be in on this box ,butt if this was a greek box or pretty much anything pre-1977 or for that matter pre-1979 I would be in all the way, I may be frugal on this one but not crazy , heck ok pre-1985 , guess we all have to pick and choose , and don't forget about the money it cost to go to the shows ,dead@co ,hangtown ,high sierra, etc. enjoying the ride is not as cheap as it used to be ,or maybe im just getting older, cheers. p.s. I like what one person said about a 4/21-22-23/69 the ark box ? I'm in

user picture

Member for

9 years 5 months

Thanks to the couple of folks who've chimed in with suggestions or commentary on the Dead End sign situation....
I still like the idea suggested from another Head to accidentally hit the Dead End sign outside our house now with the moving truck and then just 'oops', take it with us, thus saving anyone the trouble of clean up. That would be totally an accident and not pre-planned...at all. :D

Also gotta remember to get the quarterboard off our back yard pergola gate which reads "The Lazy Gate" and take with.
Very important.

Sixtus

user picture

Member for

10 years 8 months

Since these shows are from the state I grew up in AND was at the '87 and first night '89 show I guess I'm getting this box. Looking forward to some awesome sound quality with memories.

user picture

Member for

7 years 11 months

.... woke up blind the other day, I was then rushed to the hospital ang given many tests, the doctors have found a lesion In my brain the size of a golf ball, about 4cm. It’s in the right side almost in the middle. I go for spinal tap this Thursday and more tests as well.
I feel like I’m in a twilight zone film story. Everything I see is the opposite, like looking into a mirror, my anxiety is rightist the roof! I can’t watch tv or read, only think o have left is my Dead music to guide me thru my day! I’m still in shark , I’m scared really really scared

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

Wow, bad news. Stay strong and I hope recovery comes quickly.

user picture

Member for

7 years 6 months

In reply to by simonrob

Sending light....for a full recovery.

LMG be strong - that is tough news and I am sure, hard to take.
Know that you have many concerned thoughts coming your way from this corner of the universe.

Sixtus

user picture

Member for

15 years 3 months

I think these last 2 box set themes of the PNW '73-'74 and the latest based on Giants Stadium for 3 different tours is a little weird way to construct a box set. I much prefer a stretch of one tour than a hodge podge of multiple tours (save 30 Trips). I love the PNW shows too, it just seems like their stretching for a way to link some shows together they want to release. Give us a box where it's a whole stand at one theater over a week or so like The Capitol, the Fillmores, Academy Of Music, etc. I wonder if the 1978 box not selling out soured them on the idea?

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

10 years

I respectfully don’t agree. I like the idea of including different years from same venue in a box as less likely to get a lot of duplicate songs. I feel at times some boxes from same tour have a lot of repeat tunes as they were what dead had in rotation for that tour. It is what is. A little repeat is ok but a lot is not my preference. I think the bigger issue is did they pick the right venue that had solid shows over a number of years. I suppose to your point there always the risk that if they commit to a venue like Giants stadium and pick 5 shows it may be that only three or four are worthy of release but they planned on a 5 show box so they need add another show or two to get to 5 and those last shows aren’t worth releasing

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

10 years

Hang in their LMG ... my thoughts and prayers are with you

user picture

Member for

6 years 5 months

Hey all....just a heads up that Comeback Vinyl is having their anniversary sale through Monday which is 20% off entire order including pre-orders. They have some nice stuff coming out in September including the Giants Stadium 6/17/91 show. Also two Widespread shows, Bears Sonic Journal
Allman Bros, and many more!

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

But man, it's had me in its hooks fiercely the past 6 months or so. This one from 3/16/73 has some pretty decent sound for a board rec, I'm 8 minutes in, and it's fantastic. If I could go back in time, I would convince them 1) that I was a time traveller, and 2) to play it at least every other night in '74. Six times in 40 shows only. Seven if you count the Jam after WRS on DP 12, which the CD does not, but many set lists do (or it's referred to as "Dark Star Elements"). 1971 could have used a lot more too. A dozen Dark Stars in 82 shows. Yikes.

That 3/16/73 one went cacophony about 20 minutes in, but that's to be expected. So these soundboards I just fine random Grateful Dead artwork on the internet and use them for my digital album covers. The March 16th show has a Bertha skeleton riding on a terrapin. So that album is album "Terrapin and Bones"

"Haze Over Utica" from 3/21/73. Not quite as enticing at fik , but that's okay, it rolls right in two Philly 73, March 24th ( I have a folder for each year with just the dark stars in it). The Philly one is actually a two-parter, where the first part is just called Jam, but it sounds much more Dark Star than the one on Dick's Picks 12. Anyway, part 2 just started and I am blissed.

user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

In reply to by alvarhanso

....oh man LMG. Walking on eggshells here, but I will say one thing. Actually, I didn't say it....
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." ~ Isaiah 41:10
If this offends anyone, pass it on or pm me.
Keep strong my brother. Friends abound, and are concerned and love you.

user picture

Member for

12 years 10 months

In reply to by simonrob

Sad to hear this.. My brother has a tumor in his brain pressing against his vestibulocochlear nerve.. scary indeed.

Wishing for the best.

user picture

Member for

14 years 7 months

In reply to by JimInMD

Stay strong my friend. You're my daily dose of Vitamin Happy.

user picture

Member for

10 years 8 months

In reply to by JimInMD

Burning as we speak my man. I'll get 'em out to ya tomorrow.
Big, big love. Hang tough, mama...
~JRF

user picture

Member for

7 years 11 months

I’m very grateful to all you brothers and sisters prayers and best wishes! Thank you all from the bottom of my soul & heart!
You all have a special place in my heart, everyone on this board, I consider my family!
We are all so fragil and sacredvessals ... I wish you all love. Peace be with you all, god bless! 🙏❤️💀

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

Just listened to UJB from the Rolling Stone listening party sample. There's something to be said for these 48 track masters. No idea what they're recording on half of them, but they sound great. I love the atmosphere that Hornsby's synth brought, Jerry is where he needs to be in the mix, and Bobby sounds great here (better than his tone in '78 IMHO). And they just plain sound good. Can't wait to hear the Dark Star interludes.

Hang tight and remember,
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro!

product sku
Product Magento URL
https://store.dead.net/special-edition-shops/giants-stadium/giants-stadium-1987-1989-1991-boxed-set.html