- maryeJoined:Sailinglet me see what I can find out.
- sailing jubileeJoined:Licensing images for use
Hi - Long time fan, first time caller. I am looking for direction. Specifically, I am building a boat, and I am planning on sailing it around the world. I'd like to use modified versions of GD iconography/images. I want to do it on the up & up- and would like to acquire rights to do so. Initially, I do not view this as a commercial endeavor, but eventually there may be some commercialization.
Does anyone have contact info for the licensing people that I would need to contact?
- maryeJoined:yes and noThere is no user search function. However, if you start a message and type in a likely name it will present you with a lot of options. This only helps if you sorta know the name they're going by. The flip side of this is getting friend requests on FB from people you have no idea who they are and they're all "Hey, it's me, HippyDude!"
- jtoppingJoined:hi is it possible to search…
hi is it possible to search through registred users? to send a message to someone?
- digitunesJoined:3/25/1972 setlist corrections
I have 2 corrections for 3/25/72
1. I've Seen Them All is in between I'm A Man and Jam - Dick's Picks #30
2. Following the Lovelight was a Casey Jones which ended the show - I was there. They launched into Casey Jones just as the final notes of Lovelight faded.
- wilfredtjonesJoined:Um, Can these possibly be replanted?
- BoneJoined:My Shows
Still aware that it isn't here and still working on it? It's a shame that the new "crack team" of web designers were so easily outdone by their grandfathers.
- maryeJoined:Maybe the Dead Covers Project?Which should be coming around again soonish, but meanwhile, here's the DCP from earlier this year: http://www.dead.net/features/dead-covers-project-2018/dead-covers-project-2018
- James GriffinJoined:GD Covers Contest or Exposition
Hi Mary, I recently read about a contest or exposition of Grateful Dead covers by other bands. I couldn't find any detail anywhere. Nor can I find the original source. Have you heard anything? Was I just hallucinating?
Thanks! Jim G
- maryeJoined:I would suggestcontacting the DeadBase folks.