- November 18, 2020 - 10:15ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007yes and noThere is no user search function. However, if you start a message and type in a likely name it will present you with a lot of options. This only helps if you sorta know the name they're going by. The flip side of this is getting friend requests on FB from people you have no idea who they are and they're all "Hey, it's me, HippyDude!"
- November 18, 2020 - 9:59amjtoppingJoined:November 15, 2010hi is it possible to search…
hi is it possible to search through registred users? to send a message to someone?
- February 6, 2019 - 7:03pmdigitunesJoined:January 31, 20093/25/1972 setlist corrections
I have 2 corrections for 3/25/72
1. I've Seen Them All is in between I'm A Man and Jam - Dick's Picks #30
2. Following the Lovelight was a Casey Jones which ended the show - I was there. They launched into Casey Jones just as the final notes of Lovelight faded.
- January 10, 2019 - 3:43pmwilfredtjonesJoined:June 4, 2007Um, Can these possibly be replanted?
- December 14, 2018 - 3:54amBoneJoined:June 13, 2007My Shows
Still aware that it isn't here and still working on it? It's a shame that the new "crack team" of web designers were so easily outdone by their grandfathers.
- November 27, 2018 - 3:54pmmaryeJoined:May 26, 2007Maybe the Dead Covers Project?Which should be coming around again soonish, but meanwhile, here's the DCP from earlier this year: http://www.dead.net/features/dead-covers-project-2018/dead-covers-project-2018
- November 27, 2018 - 2:23pmJames GriffinJoined:November 27, 2018GD Covers Contest or Exposition
Hi Mary, I recently read about a contest or exposition of Grateful Dead covers by other bands. I couldn't find any detail anywhere. Nor can I find the original source. Have you heard anything? Was I just hallucinating?
Thanks! Jim G
- November 26, 2018 - 8:06ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007I would suggestcontacting the DeadBase folks.
- November 26, 2018 - 1:47amnjmadanJoined:January 22, 2015access to database
I am a software engineer experimenting with some data visualization technics. I would love to get a copy of the show database to experiment with. This is not for any commercial purpose and I'm happy to open source any resulting visualizations.
Does anyone know where I might get a copy of the show DB?
- October 29, 2018 - 4:49pmwilfredtjonesJoined:June 4, 2007DP8
"How come things are so strange around here?"
-edit- marye :-P You can say that again!