• 178 replies
    marye
    started by Oroboros We have a vine on Phil & Friends, how about: Jerry Garcia Band 8/29/87 French's Camp on Eel River Garberville, Ca. (3 discs) (source= soundboard> ? > WAV > CD) Acoustic JGB: J. Garcia-guitar & vocals, J. Kahn-string bass, D. Kemper- drums, D. Nelson- guitar, S. Rothman-mandolin & dobro Disc 1: Set 1: Deep Elem Blues, Been All Around This World, Friend of the Devil, I'm Troubled*, Little Sadie**, Diamond Joe*, Oh Babe It Ain't No Lie, Trouble In Mind*, Ripple *=1st time played ** Only time played Electric JGB add G. Jones & J. LaBranch-Vocals, M. Seals-Organ Disc 2: Set 2: How Sweet It Is, Forever Young, Get Out of My Life Woman, Run for the Roses, It Stoned Me, My Sisters and Brothers, Deal Disc 3: Set 3 The Harder They Come, I Shall Be Released, Think, Evangeline, Gomorrah, Let It Rock, Lucky Old Sun, Tangled Up In Blue

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • 10mileride
    Default Avatar
    still haven't received the discs
  • 10mileride
    Default Avatar
    i would love to receive this 50. Anna rRxia 51. Badweiser 52. 10mileride 53.
  • Anna rRxia
    and from time to time (about every couple of weeks if you can) post the sign-up status and that it is ready to go to the next person. This was a popular vine. I'm sure it will go out again.
  • badweiser
    Default Avatar
    just received. if no one is behind me who do i send it to?
  • Anna rRxia
    to badweiser 50. Anna rRxia 51. Badweiser Thx. are due to zepthmpson for putting in the effort to not only save this mighty fine vine but to also improve it, as was noted before by hin.
  • Anna rRxia
    Vaca. went well, sorry for the delay. Out shortly, we'll keep you posted.
  • huytet
    Default Avatar
    I added emily-j right before me. Emily - make sure you PM your mailing address to greate fully greatful - I'm gonna PM you mine. IAS Coaching In Chandigarh
  • zepthompson
    49. zepthompson > in 6/18 > out 6/2150. Anna rRxia 51. Badweiser got a PM from Anna today... 1) she's going on vacation 2) she does not have Badweiser's addy not sure if she got the vine or not - but...
  • badweiser
    Default Avatar
    49. zepthompson > in 6/1850. Anna rRxia 51. Badweiser
  • zepthompson
    soon...;) Resseded by Jake -- Thanks for everything Jake!! disc (DVD) includes the Jerry show performed on my 25th birthday as well as two recent shows from phil & friends plus a 1983 bonus.... How Sweet It Is!
user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months
Forums
started by Oroboros We have a vine on Phil & Friends, how about: Jerry Garcia Band 8/29/87 French's Camp on Eel River Garberville, Ca. (3 discs) (source= soundboard> ? > WAV > CD) Acoustic JGB: J. Garcia-guitar & vocals, J. Kahn-string bass, D. Kemper- drums, D. Nelson- guitar, S. Rothman-mandolin & dobro Disc 1: Set 1: Deep Elem Blues, Been All Around This World, Friend of the Devil, I'm Troubled*, Little Sadie**, Diamond Joe*, Oh Babe It Ain't No Lie, Trouble In Mind*, Ripple *=1st time played ** Only time played Electric JGB add G. Jones & J. LaBranch-Vocals, M. Seals-Organ Disc 2: Set 2: How Sweet It Is, Forever Young, Get Out of My Life Woman, Run for the Roses, It Stoned Me, My Sisters and Brothers, Deal Disc 3: Set 3 The Harder They Come, I Shall Be Released, Think, Evangeline, Gomorrah, Let It Rock, Lucky Old Sun, Tangled Up In Blue
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 8 months

Amazing. Sent emily a PM to see if she ever received it, but I'm guessing not. ********************************************* **************This space for rent***************** *********************************************
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 8 months

...and I'm sure she'd appreciate the reseed, and Pappy and PK as well. (of course, nobody noticed it hadn't shown up yet, so you probably don't need to hurry) Thanks Oroboros! ********************************************* **************This space for rent***************** *********************************************
user picture

Member for

15 years 3 months

If you would be kind enough to reseed I would gladly hop onto this Jerry list. 32. Stephen in PA 33. emily-j 34. PAPPYPGH 35. pkpotter 36. brother tom 37. greatfullygreatful 38. JackstrawfromColorado "Help on the way I know only this, I've got you today. Don't fly away because I love what I love, and I want it that way"
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

32. Stephen in PA33. emily-j 34. PAPPYPGH 35. brother tom 36. greatfullygreatful 37. JackstrawfromColorado Thank you.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years

32. Stephen in PA33. emily-j 34. PAPPYPGH 35. brother tom 36. greatfullygreatful 37. JackstrawfromColorado 38. fluffhead420 We would all be super happy if this nugget would get re-seeded :) "In a bed, in a bed, by the waterside I will lay my head. Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul."
user picture

Member for

15 years 3 months

The status of this vine?? "When the smoke has cleared she said, that's what she said to me. You're gonna want a bed to lay your head and a little sympathy"
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

If you know a vine is due to arrive and it doesn't... say something! Leave it if you dare...
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

Will work on a reseed. Sorry, I hadn't looked back in a while. Stephen could you pm me you address? I may have it but that would be faster. Thanks. The Truth is realized in an instant, the act is practiced step by step.
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

I found it, unless it has changed recently. The Truth is realized in an instant, the act is practiced step by step.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 8 months

...it disappeared when he mailed it to emily, I think. Some people don't check in on all the forums all the time, stephen, emily didn't realize it had been mailed to her until I asked back in February. ************************************** *The white zone is for loading and unloading only* **************************************
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

send me your address! (thank you omniscient MITD) The Truth is realized in an instant, the act is practiced step by step.
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

Haven't been on in a while...glad to see the reseed...sorry it didn't arrive to Emily.Love the vines...Vine on Leave it if you dare...
user picture

Member for

16 years

i will have it out momentarily
user picture

Member for

15 years 3 months

"Escaping through the lily fields, I came across an empty space. It rainbow then exploded, left a bus stop in its place. The bus come by and I got on, thats when it all began. It was Cowboy Neal at the wheel of the bus to never ever land"
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

reseed of the JGB Eel River 8/29/87 ? 34. PAPPYPGH 35. brother tom 36. greatfullygreatful 37. JackstrawfromColorado 38. fluffhead420 I will start by pming PAPPYPGH. And go from there. The Truth is realized in an instant, the act is practiced step by step.
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

This is going out Monday...I promise. This is the only one I got really screwed up on. ~ Pappy http://www.theCAUSEjams.com "Once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places, if you look at it right." - Robert Hunter
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 1 month

Hi All...I sent Pappypgh my address just yesterday, so I'll just wait to get this one and try to turn it over quickly. Got a PM in to gratefullygrateful to get address too.In peace, tom
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 1 month

Hi Everyone, I have the Eel River vine and will work to get it out ASAP. Thanks all. In peace, t
user picture

Member for

15 years 1 month

Please add me. Thanks. 34. PAPPYPGH 35. brother tom 36. greatfullygreatful 37. JackstrawfromColorado 38. fluffhead420 39. RaymondMBrown
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 1 month

Hi All, I sent this one out to JackstrawfromCO today. I am guessing greatfullygreatful is still missing. I'm sure he can get in on this one at the end of the line again. You can PM me if you want greatful and send me b&p and I'll get a copy out to you. Hope all are well. In peace, tom
user picture

Member for

15 years 3 months

Excellent! Will turn it around asap. Heads up fluffhead... BTW I moved greatfullygreatful to bottom of list (was #36) 34. PAPPYPGH 35. brother tom out 7/9 36. JackstrawfromColorado in 7/11 37. fluffhead420 38. RaymondMBrown 39. greatfullygreatful (moved down - can't get a hold of) 40. "I've stayed in every blue-light cheap hotel. Can't win for tryin. Dust off those rusty strings just one more time. Gonna make em shine."
user picture

Member for

15 years 3 months

Today to flufffhead. 35. brother tom out 7/9 36. JackstrawfromColorado in 7/11 out 7/16 37. fluffhead420 38. RaymondMBrown 39. greatfullygreatful (moved down - can't get a hold of) 40. "I've stayed in every blue-light cheap hotel. Can't win for tryin. Dust off those rusty strings just one more time. Gonna make em shine."
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years

out to Raymond in a day or 2 "In a bed, in a bed, by the waterside I will lay my head. Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul."
user picture

Member for

15 years 1 month

Got this one.... will get it out by Monday..... if I have an address. Thanks. Raymond 35. brother tom out 7/9 36. JackstrawfromColorado in 7/11 out 7/16 37. fluffhead420 38. RaymondMBrown IN.... 8/8..... OUT..... 39. greatfullygreatful (moved down - can't get a hold of)
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years

35. brother tom out 7/936. JackstrawfromColorado in 7/11 out 7/16 37. fluffhead420 38. RaymondMBrown IN.... 8/8..... OUT..... 39. greatfullygreatful (moved down - can't get a hold of) 40. Jess87
user picture

Member for

15 years 1 month

To Jess.... greatfullygreatful is MIA.... list adjusted. Thanks Oroboros! Still a 6 inserts left!! Thanks! Raymond 35. brother tom out 7/9 36. JackstrawfromColorado in 7/11 out 7/16 37. fluffhead420 38. RaymondMBrown IN.... 8/8..... OUT.....8/11 39. Jess87 40. greatfullygreatful (moved down - can't get a hold of)
user picture

Member for

15 years

Spent A Little Time On The Mountain, Spent A Little Time On The Hill Add me to the list if you would 35. brother tom out 7/9 36. JackstrawfromColorado in 7/11 out 7/16 37. fluffhead420 38. RaymondMBrown IN.... 8/8..... OUT.....8/11 39. Jess87 40. greatfullygreatful (moved down - can't get a hold of) 41. Bayedog
user picture

Member for

15 years 9 months

rother tom out 7/936. JackstrawfromColorado in 7/11 out 7/16 37. fluffhead420 38. RaymondMBrown IN.... 8/8..... OUT.....8/11 39. Jess87 40. greatfullygreatful (moved down - can't get a hold of) 41. Bayedog 42. DarkStarr1971
user picture

Member for

15 years 3 months

Hey there, you should PM Jess87 your info if you have not already done so that is :-) "I've stayed in every blue-light cheap hotel. Can't win for tryin. Dust off those rusty strings just one more time. Gonna make em shine."
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years

This went out to bayedog on 8/24, forgot to post
user picture

Member for

15 years

I have the vine now......Thanks Jess.....I am waiting to hear back from DarkStar 1971 as to where to forward the vine on. Will post when it is out of my mits. Peace!!! Spent A Little Time On The Mountain, Spent A Little Time On The Hill
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 5 months

try to make it less confusing maybe. 37. fluffhead420 38. RaymondMBrown IN.... 8/8..... OUT.....8/11 39. Jess87 40. greatfullygreatful (moved down - can't get a hold of) 41. Bayedog 42. DarkStarr1971
user picture

Member for

15 years

Out to Darkstar1971 today. Thanks for the vine all. Spent A Little Time On The Mountain, Spent A Little Time On The Hill
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 7 months

37. fluffhead42038. RaymondMBrown IN.... 8/8..... OUT.....8/11 39. Jess87 40. greatfullygreatful (moved down - can't get a hold of) 41. Bayedog 42. DarkStarr1971 43. kc
user picture

Member for

15 years

Been mailed out to Darkstar1971 !!!! Spent A Little Time On The Mountain, Spent A Little Time On The Hill
user picture

Member for

15 years 9 months

im trying to figureout who is next? i see a nam KC it looks like hisw user name may be stagebanter? i will pm him? if anyone knows anything about this PM me if i dont get back with you asap, try to email me at darkstarr1971@yahoo.com i will do what i can its in safe hands though! i will pm stage banter and see if hes KC? peace yalllllll!
user picture

Member for

15 years 3 months

But that is really confusing! I could have swore I sent a vine to kc a while back but now I am confused, which is not hard to do :-) "I've stayed in every blue-light cheap hotel. Can't win for tryin. Dust off those rusty strings just one more time. Gonna make em shine."
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 9 months

37. fluffhead420 38. RaymondMBrown IN.... 8/8..... OUT.....8/11 39. Jess87 40. greatfullygreatful (moved down - can't get a hold of) 41. Bayedog 42. DarkStarr1971 43. Mr. Benson
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 7 months

out to benson
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 5 months

37. fluffhead420 38. RaymondMBrown IN.... 8/8..... OUT.....8/11 39. Jess87 40. greatfullygreatful (moved down - can't get a hold of) 41. Bayedog 42. DarkStarr1971 43. Mr. Benson 44. pdave
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

I'm not sure who has this one but I'm pming Mr. Benson in an attempt to find out. 37. fluffhead420 38. RaymondMBrown IN.... 8/8..... OUT.....8/11 39. Jess87 40. greatfullygreatful (moved down - can't get a hold of) 41. Bayedog 42. DarkStarr1971 43. Mr. Benson 44. pdave 45. Hunter 46.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 5 months

I have this in lossless and will be passing it on to Hunter as soon as I get an addy. Unsure about pdave so i bumped him to the bottom 44. Hunter 45. da roach 46. pdave (pm first)
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 3 months

so I'll add on... 44. Hunter 45. da roach 46. pdave (pm first) 47. stepineden72 (will pm da roach and pdave)