• 11 replies
    marye
    started by MarkintheDark Hi! My new friend Greg McFarlane in Scotland has offered to send this over for us. Yay Greg! Neil & Crazy Horse 2001 Eurotour Compilation / 01 Don't Cry No Tears (Oerhausen 23/6) 02 I've Been Waiting For You (Munich 27/6) 03 Love and Only Love (Frankfurt 20/6) 04 Piece Of Crap ( Oberhausen 23/6) 05 Going Home (Munich 27/6 2nd performance) 06 Hold You In My Arms (Stockholm 03/7) 07 Don't Say You Love Me (Montreaux 10/7) 08 From Hank To Hendrix (Paris 24/6) 09 Don't Let It Bring You Down (Paris 24/6) 10 Pocahontas (Frankfurt 20/6) 11 After The Goldrush (Roskilde 29/6) 12 Only Love Can Break Your Heart (Glasgow 10/6) // 13 Standing In The Light Of Love (Berlin 26/6) 14 Gateway Of Love (Ghent 18/6) 15 Hey Hey, My My (Munich 27/6) 16 Sedan Delivery (London 16/6) 17 Opera Star (Rotterdam 21/6) 18 Rockin' In The Free World (Lucca 21/7) 19 The Losing End (Oslo 04/7) 20 Like A Hurricane (Erfurt 07/7) /// 21 Out On The Weekend (Rotterdam 24/7) 22 The Needle A

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • Furthur Ur Face
    Nice Neil, Just nice.....
  • Sunshine-daydr…
    1. Hal R2. stuman 3. TxJed 4. sak paradise 5. unclejon 6. JBean50 7. Nilbilly 8. SunshineDaydream cheers Bob - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Spanish Jam
  • nilbilly
    Default Avatar
    Neil vine - a day late and a dollar short?
    Yes I see the dates on these posts but if this thing is still circulating I'd love to have some access. 1. Hal R 2. stuman 3. TxJed 4. sak paradise 5. unclejon 6. JBean50 7. Nilbilly
  • MarkintheDark
    Default Avatar
    Hi! I received the 2001 Eurotour DVD a couple of days ago, but have had some "real life" interference. I'll get the shows decoded to CDs and the vine started in a few days. Note that the DVD (which I will include) also contains the flac files for the 1999 Solo Acoustic compilation and the Chrome Dreams II Eurotour compilation, both of which have already been vined here as CDs. Cheers, have a nice weekend, MarkintheDark ************************************** *The white zone is for loading and unloading only* **************************************
  • JBean50
    Default Avatar
    Thanks Mark and Greg :-) 1. Hal R 2. stuman 3. TxJed 4. sak paradise 5. unclejon 6. JBean50
  • UncleJon
    1. Hal R2. stuman 3. TxJed 4. sak paradise 5. unclejon 6. "when life looks like easy street, there is danger at your door"
  • sakparadise
    Default Avatar
    1. Hal R2. stuman 3. TxJed 4. sak paradise
  • TxJed
    1. Hal R2. stuman 3. TxJed 4. Good to know you got shoes to wear when you find the floor.
  • stuman
    Default Avatar
    Neil & Crazy Horse 2001 Eurotour Compilation Vine1. Hal R 2.stuman 3. 4. Thank you Greg and Mark !!
  • Hal R
    thank you Greg and Markinthedark Neil & Crazy Horse 2001 Eurotour Compilation Vine 1. Hal R 2. 3. 4. If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. William Blake
user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months
Forums
started by MarkintheDark Hi! My new friend Greg McFarlane in Scotland has offered to send this over for us. Yay Greg! Neil & Crazy Horse 2001 Eurotour Compilation / 01 Don't Cry No Tears (Oerhausen 23/6) 02 I've Been Waiting For You (Munich 27/6) 03 Love and Only Love (Frankfurt 20/6) 04 Piece Of Crap ( Oberhausen 23/6) 05 Going Home (Munich 27/6 2nd performance) 06 Hold You In My Arms (Stockholm 03/7) 07 Don't Say You Love Me (Montreaux 10/7) 08 From Hank To Hendrix (Paris 24/6) 09 Don't Let It Bring You Down (Paris 24/6) 10 Pocahontas (Frankfurt 20/6) 11 After The Goldrush (Roskilde 29/6) 12 Only Love Can Break Your Heart (Glasgow 10/6) // 13 Standing In The Light Of Love (Berlin 26/6) 14 Gateway Of Love (Ghent 18/6) 15 Hey Hey, My My (Munich 27/6) 16 Sedan Delivery (London 16/6) 17 Opera Star (Rotterdam 21/6) 18 Rockin' In The Free World (Lucca 21/7) 19 The Losing End (Oslo 04/7) 20 Like A Hurricane (Erfurt 07/7) /// 21 Out On The Weekend (Rotterdam 24/7) 22 The Needle A
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 9 months

Hi! Greg has included the two NY compilations already vined here (Solo Acoustic and the 2008 Eurotour) as flac files on the DVD, but I'm only going to convert the 2001 Tour to CD. I'll include the DVD along with the vine. Cheers, MitD ************************************** *The white zone is for loading and unloading only* **************************************
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

thank you Greg and Markinthedark Neil & Crazy Horse 2001 Eurotour Compilation Vine 1. Hal R 2. 3. 4. If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. William Blake
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 5 months

Neil & Crazy Horse 2001 Eurotour Compilation Vine1. Hal R 2.stuman 3. 4. Thank you Greg and Mark !!
user picture

Member for

15 years 4 months

1. Hal R2. stuman 3. TxJed 4. Good to know you got shoes to wear when you find the floor.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 4 months

1. Hal R2. stuman 3. TxJed 4. sak paradise
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

1. Hal R2. stuman 3. TxJed 4. sak paradise 5. unclejon 6. "when life looks like easy street, there is danger at your door"
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 3 months

Thanks Mark and Greg :-) 1. Hal R 2. stuman 3. TxJed 4. sak paradise 5. unclejon 6. JBean50
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 9 months

Hi! I received the 2001 Eurotour DVD a couple of days ago, but have had some "real life" interference. I'll get the shows decoded to CDs and the vine started in a few days. Note that the DVD (which I will include) also contains the flac files for the 1999 Solo Acoustic compilation and the Chrome Dreams II Eurotour compilation, both of which have already been vined here as CDs. Cheers, have a nice weekend, MarkintheDark ************************************** *The white zone is for loading and unloading only* **************************************
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 6 months

Yes I see the dates on these posts but if this thing is still circulating I'd love to have some access. 1. Hal R 2. stuman 3. TxJed 4. sak paradise 5. unclejon 6. JBean50 7. Nilbilly
user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

1. Hal R2. stuman 3. TxJed 4. sak paradise 5. unclejon 6. JBean50 7. Nilbilly 8. SunshineDaydream cheers Bob - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Spanish Jam