- November 12, 2019 - 4:34pmBereJoined:November 8, 2007Candyman where are you?
Looking for Dave Roberts initially from Connecticut.
- July 23, 2019 - 10:27ampandriakos1Joined:July 23, 2019I am looking for the poster…
I am looking for the poster artist Michael Everett. Does anyone have contact information? Thanks!
- July 8, 2019 - 4:57amsebneeemmJoined:July 8, 2019I AM LOOKING FOR OLD DEADHEADS
Currently I am working on my MA degree thesis project which concerns with the counterculture(s) of the 60s and 70s. If possible, I would like to interview and ask couple questions to some DeadHeads who were young back in 60s and 70s and been to Dead shows. If you are interested please reach me out! And if you prefer, you can remain as anonymous. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
All the best!
- June 24, 2019 - 8:29amOKCDeadHeadJoined:October 16, 2017Attn: Oklahoma Heads!
Hi there, I'm interested in doing a project about the long, lost 2/6/79 Tulsa show. Anybody out there attend that one? I'd love to chat with you and get your story. Shoot me a DM if this is you. Thanks so much!
- April 28, 2019 - 1:57pmdougbhighJoined:February 19, 2015south rim grand canyon
i was walking to the lodge singing "It Must Have Been The Roses" April 10 or 11, 2015. When i got to
the line "all i know is i could not leave her there", you said, "that's my favorite line in that song and a good voice".
i wish i would have got your info but, i was late to start a rim to rim hike. darn it. you, pretty lady, cross my
mind of regrets from time to time. perhaps it wasn't meant to be or, perhaps you are my destiny!!
- April 12, 2019 - 6:01ameyes-of-the-worldJoined:March 7, 2009Bosco Boots
Bosco Boots - That is a lot of baggage to be carrying around for 34 years! Hope your shirt turns up!
- April 11, 2019 - 8:29pmBosco BootsJoined:February 1, 2014You Know Who You Are!
You stole my brand new Dead shirt I just bought and pulled through my belt loop while I was in line at the gate at Alpine Valley in '85.
I felt a tug, turned around and you were long gone.
So not cool!
- April 7, 2019 - 1:09pmuncleJamesJoined:April 5, 2019A friendly Deadhead encounter at a Dollar General in Pearcy, AR
I'm trying to get in touch with a beautiful young Deadhead girl, named Cheleese, with whom I did not have nearly enough time to talk. We met at the Dollar General Store in Pearcy, Arkansas.
If anyone knows her by golly, let her know that I could not hear her e-mail contact info that she shouted out to me, as it was too loud in the store! I NEED A MIRACLE!
- November 16, 2018 - 1:53pmsomerville2Joined:December 8, 2015Jennifer Arnold &/or Steve Cunningham from Pittsburgh
This is George Somerville or Summersville or something like that from RFK shows in the 90's. Sorry we lost touch. Drop me a line at email@example.com if you happen to stumble across this, please.
- November 10, 2018 - 12:16pmmhammond12Joined:September 15, 2009Now we're talking.
Now we're talking.