- March 31, 2021 - 10:17amjessicagreenJoined:March 31, 2021Perry Green
Hello! I’m the daughter of Perry Green. She passed when I was 5 so I’m trying to dig through her history in hopes of learning more about her. I’d assume she traveled throughout California shows in the late 70s- early 80s. She was beautiful, kind and had a great laugh :)
- March 9, 2021 - 2:50amjukeboxjim777Joined:October 11, 2008Searching for that young…
Searching for that young woman who I miracled into the show back in the 90's. Not much going on here just another late night thinking about the project ahead of me! Yawn. Where did all those people go? Well, I must be getting older. Time for some ZZZZZ's.
Yeah, I might have to make a internet show of photos the way things are going these days.
- March 8, 2021 - 3:14pmgr8fulgal77Joined:April 18, 2020Hi
Hi friends! Can’t wait for dead and co tour 2022!
- January 6, 2021 - 2:09pmotheronewharfratJoined:September 3, 2017cardboard sign: searching for someone to have fun with - female
Love your sign. Who knows, maybe we can make it work. Stranger things have occurred between DeadHeads.
I'm 50 (feel 30, look 40 - haha). Been coast to coast getting chased by The Dead (during the Jerry days). From New York.
- December 10, 2020 - 10:21amHoyagusJoined:December 10, 20201980 Alaska original poster
Hoping to find my buddy an original 1980 Alaska poster for a wedding gift. It will be undoubtedly cherished by its new owner, and I'm willing to pay a pretty penny. Thanks!
- December 8, 2020 - 7:25pmCassidyB02Joined:December 8, 2020This is a little different…
This is a little different than what's usually put here, but I'm looking for bluegrass musicians or people knowledgeable about bluegrass who would be willing to do a quick interview via zoom. I'm a student working on a project talking specifically about the banjo but also about bluegrass music generally, and as part of it I'm conducting a bunch of interviews with musicians, instrument builders, professors, and music lovers. The end product is gonna be a multimedia thing that will include some video stuff, some written stuff, some photography stuff, and maybe some other stuff who knows. If you'd be interested in doing an interview, know someone who would be interested, or have anything else you wanna tell/ask me about please feel free to PM me or comment on this
- December 6, 2020 - 7:54pmbmarriott13Joined:June 8, 2013Im looking for Sandy Ritt,…
Im looking for Sandy Ritt, my dear friend from Isla Vista days, who introduced me to "Against the Stage, front and center" at Winterland, and Berkeley Keystone, while frying. Lost track, late 1980s, married a guy named Robert Mateo, used to live in Berkeley
She was the one and I let her slip away......
- December 6, 2020 - 8:56amTeddheddJoined:December 6, 2020I'm looking for My old bro …
I'm looking for My old bro "Hippie Jay" King. Last spoke with him on the phone in 11/2005. He was always one of my best friends and I would love to connect with him. Please find a way to make contact Jay. I still think about you all the time Bro. I even still have some old cassettes of you and I jamming with Sean.
- November 21, 2020 - 6:23pmgoindownwithJanisJoined:September 12, 2010I'm still here Bobby McGee
Please check back in - I miss you every day! Love, Janis
- October 6, 2020 - 12:36amEden9495Joined:October 6, 2020I’m looking for...
I’m looking for this brother Isaac from the Bronx and Johnathon and Moonflower from NY. Last I saw Isaac he was with me in Oakland 11-11-94 JGB after I went to Santa Cruz and he went to Eugene.. I miss my brother need to find him..