• 1,689 replies
    admin
    jq171(document).ready(function (jq171) { var covertArtDownloadMarkup = 'Looking for the digital cover art? You can download it here.'; setTimeout(function() { jq171('#digital_cart').append(covertArtDownloadMarkup); }, 500); });

What's Inside:
    •144-page paperback book with essays by Nicholas G. Meriwether and Blair Jackson
    •A portfolio with three art prints by Jessica Dessner
    • Replica ticket stubs and backstage passes for all eight shows
    •8 complete shows on 23 discs
          •3/14/90 Capital Centre, Landover, MD
          •3/18/90 Civic Center, Hartford, CT
          •3/21/90 Copps Coliseum, Hamilton, Ontario
          •3/25/90 Knickerbocker Arena, Albany, NY
          •3/28/90 Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY
          •3/29/90 Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY (featuring Branford Marsalis)
          •4/1/90 The Omni, Atlanta, GA
          •4/3/90 The Omni, Atlanta, GA
    Recorded by long-time Grateful Dead audio engineer John Cutler
    Mixed from the master 24-track analog tapes by Jeffrey Norman at Bob Weir's TRI Studios
    Mastered to HDCD specs by David Glasser
    Original Art by Jessica Dessner
    Individually Numbered, Limited Edition of 9,000

Announcing Spring 1990 (The Other One)

"If every concert tells a tale, then every tour writes an epic. Spring 1990 felt that way: an epic with more than its share of genius and drama, brilliance and tension. And that is why the rest of the music of that tour deserves this release, why the rest of those stories need to be heard." - Nicholas G. Meriwether

Some consider Spring 1990 the last great Grateful Dead tour. That it may be. In spite of outside difficulties and downsides, nothing could deter the Grateful Dead from crafting lightness from darkness. They were overwhelmingly triumphant in doing what they came to do, what they did best — forging powerful explorations in music. Yes, it was the music that would propel their legacy further, young fans joining the ranks with veteran Dead Heads, Jerry wondering "where do they keep coming from?" — a sentiment that still rings true today, a sentiment that offers up another opportunity for an exceptional release from a tour that serves as transcendental chapter in the Grateful Dead masterpiece.

With Spring 1990 (The Other One), you'll have the chance to explore another eight complete shows from this chapter, the band elevating their game to deliver inspired performances of concert staples (“Tennessee Jed” and “Sugar Magnolia”), exceptional covers (Dylan’s “When I Paint My Masterpiece” and the band’s last performance of the Beatles’ “Revolution”) and rare gems (the first “Loose Lucy” in 16 years) as well as many songs from Built To Last, which had been released the previous fall and would become the Dead’s final studio album. Also among the eight is one of the most sought-after shows in the Dead canon: the March, 29, 1990 show at Nassau Coliseum, where Grammy®-winning saxophonist Branford Marsalis sat in with the group. The entire second set is one continuous highlight, especially the breathtaking version of “Dark Star.”

For those of you who are keeping track, this release also marks a significant milestone as now, across the two Spring 1990 boxed sets, Dozin At The Knick, and Terrapin Limited, the entire spring tour of 1990 has been officially released, making it only the second Grateful Dead tour, after Europe 1972, to have that honor.

Now shipping, you'll want to order your copy soon as these beautiful boxes are going, going, gone...

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • protondecay123
    Default Avatar
    To Fully reconstruct the show from 3/24/1990 at the Knick, you would need to buy " Without A Net " for the One More Saturday Night that closed the 1st Set, Postcards of the Hanging to get the Desolation Row that followed Loser in the 1st set, Dozin' at the Knick for Walking Blues in the 1st set and all of the 2nd set, and Spring 1990 (The Other One) to get the other songs from the 1st set. That show got hacked to pieces.
  • eyes43
    Does anyone have any definitive information on what exactly this is? Heres a link to the ebay item, it has sold, so if you click on this link and you are on a computer or phone, you will need to click on the item to see the original listing. Then you can see the photos, and the numbered coin, which instead of havings its own number, it says, "miracle"? Im thinking this might be what they decided to do with promo copies, instead of leaving it blank, or stamping it "promo" like the FW69 boxset. The Dave's Picks series, all have blank promo copies. (Would be very interesting to know how many promos they make for each of these limited edition items!!) Ok, heres the link:http://m.ebay.com/itm/Grateful-Dead-Spring-1990-The-Other-One-Box-Set-M… If you have the ebay app, you can also just enter this number in the search box, and it will bring you to the same item. Again, it has already sold, so you will need to click on it, to open the original listing. That item number is: 162549487635 Id really like to know what the miracle means on the numbered coins...it makes sense that it would be a promo, that they sent out to reviewers and whomever else is lucky enough to get all this stuff, we all do everything we can to afford, for free! And instead of stamping promo, or leaving blank, they stamped miracle, as in here is your miracle (free) 1990 spring TOO boxset!!! Must be nice!!! Still, though, would like to know for sure! Thanks.
  • company
    Default Avatar
    I'd check for you but I didn't order this box. Hopefully someone who did will be kind enough to take 5 mins to get you some confirmation so you don't think you're going nuts! beet juice
  • antonjo
    purplekush, I know this is a year after your post, but just for the record, gotta call b/s on your song-length observations: "7 minute Halfstep" ~ yeah, that's short, but so is 12/19/73 (7:29) "8 minute playin's" ~ 8:56 (7/1/78), meanwhile 10:27 (3/14/90), 11:40 (4/3/90) "17 minutes for a Help On The Way>Slipknot>Franklins Tower TOTAL" ~ 14:50 (8/13/75) "8 or 9 minute China-Cat>Rider has no time to even find a groove" ~ 13:17 (3/15/90), 11:09 (3/26/90), 10:24 (4/01/90), 11:05 (9/19/90) No 8 or 9-minute versions I could find on any of my '90 releases. "a 19 minute Scarlet-fire it's over before it starts" ~ really? I guess these are, too? : 19:33 (10/16/77), 18:01 (11/2/77), 18:16 (5/11/78), 19:55 (7/3/78), 18:28 (7/7/78) 3/16/90's Scarlet > Estimated is 22:25. Incidentally, 11/4/77's Other One = 4:25, and 7/5/78's Truckin' = 7:29. They're both pretty hot, though. Morals of the story ~ some older years boast just as short or shorter lengths as '90; not all '90 lengths are as short as you claimed; and most importantly, song lengths alone do not tell the tale on performance heat. I do share your wish for one of the Fall '73 shows with horns!
  • simonrob
    The problem with posting when a release finally sells out is that it inevitably becomes available again a day or two later. Won't make that mistake again. Stranger than fiction.
  • Fogle
    Pulled the trigger just in time this afternoon... Mickey's damn Beam told me, turns out it was the right call. Feels all the more special that it came so close. I'll be returning home to this precious package after nearly 4 months across the pond in a week plus. Perhaps my first post on deadland? I've been reading each and every release comment that you crazies have drummed up for years now. Maybe I'll be back! Nice place to be. Dave, dead.net, all involved in this community, thanks a ton!
  • simonrob
    Finally gone. That will make the folks at Rhino happy. Took a long time for one reason or another. Too soon after the first one? Simultaneous downloads available? 9000 was too many?
  • chr1skol1
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! On yesterday I have got my Spring Box (The Other One). Thanks a lot guys that you have bring to us this exciting and beautiful box!
  • fahrenheit451
    Default Avatar
    Been waiting for what seems like forever for this thing to sell out.
  • DaveandDeeds
    Just wanted to throw this out there, I too was frustrated with iTunes metadata, however I believe this is from lazy and inaccurate individuals who load their poorly labeled discs to Gracenote or whatever, and then the options are usually wrong for the rest of us. This all started for me when I decided to import the E72 box. Nightmare!! My advice is, pick the option that "looks" the most accurate, but DO NOT import it as such. Instead, choose NOT to import, fix the mistakes first, then import away. Sorry for a three moth old reply, but we are all in this together. (~}:-
user picture

Member for

17 years 2 months
jq171(document).ready(function (jq171) { var covertArtDownloadMarkup = 'Looking for the digital cover art? You can download it here.'; setTimeout(function() { jq171('#digital_cart').append(covertArtDownloadMarkup); }, 500); });

What's Inside:
•144-page paperback book with essays by Nicholas G. Meriwether and Blair Jackson
•A portfolio with three art prints by Jessica Dessner
• Replica ticket stubs and backstage passes for all eight shows
•8 complete shows on 23 discs
      •3/14/90 Capital Centre, Landover, MD
      •3/18/90 Civic Center, Hartford, CT
      •3/21/90 Copps Coliseum, Hamilton, Ontario
      •3/25/90 Knickerbocker Arena, Albany, NY
      •3/28/90 Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY
      •3/29/90 Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY (featuring Branford Marsalis)
      •4/1/90 The Omni, Atlanta, GA
      •4/3/90 The Omni, Atlanta, GA
Recorded by long-time Grateful Dead audio engineer John Cutler
Mixed from the master 24-track analog tapes by Jeffrey Norman at Bob Weir's TRI Studios
Mastered to HDCD specs by David Glasser
Original Art by Jessica Dessner
Individually Numbered, Limited Edition of 9,000

Announcing Spring 1990 (The Other One)

"If every concert tells a tale, then every tour writes an epic. Spring 1990 felt that way: an epic with more than its share of genius and drama, brilliance and tension. And that is why the rest of the music of that tour deserves this release, why the rest of those stories need to be heard." - Nicholas G. Meriwether

Some consider Spring 1990 the last great Grateful Dead tour. That it may be. In spite of outside difficulties and downsides, nothing could deter the Grateful Dead from crafting lightness from darkness. They were overwhelmingly triumphant in doing what they came to do, what they did best — forging powerful explorations in music. Yes, it was the music that would propel their legacy further, young fans joining the ranks with veteran Dead Heads, Jerry wondering "where do they keep coming from?" — a sentiment that still rings true today, a sentiment that offers up another opportunity for an exceptional release from a tour that serves as transcendental chapter in the Grateful Dead masterpiece.

With Spring 1990 (The Other One), you'll have the chance to explore another eight complete shows from this chapter, the band elevating their game to deliver inspired performances of concert staples (“Tennessee Jed” and “Sugar Magnolia”), exceptional covers (Dylan’s “When I Paint My Masterpiece” and the band’s last performance of the Beatles’ “Revolution”) and rare gems (the first “Loose Lucy” in 16 years) as well as many songs from Built To Last, which had been released the previous fall and would become the Dead’s final studio album. Also among the eight is one of the most sought-after shows in the Dead canon: the March, 29, 1990 show at Nassau Coliseum, where Grammy®-winning saxophonist Branford Marsalis sat in with the group. The entire second set is one continuous highlight, especially the breathtaking version of “Dark Star.”

For those of you who are keeping track, this release also marks a significant milestone as now, across the two Spring 1990 boxed sets, Dozin At The Knick, and Terrapin Limited, the entire spring tour of 1990 has been officially released, making it only the second Grateful Dead tour, after Europe 1972, to have that honor.

Now shipping, you'll want to order your copy soon as these beautiful boxes are going, going, gone...

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

10 years

Caveat: GarciaLive Volume Four celebrates an era of the Jerry Garcia Band known for its sweet, soulful and expansive performances. This exemplary performance, as was common for the time, extended beyond the bounds of the original ¼” analog reels missing the final few measures of “Midnight Moonlight,” but is otherwise complete. Listen comfortably with our promise that every effort was made to produce this performance for release in a manner which honors the spirit of its creation.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 11 months

Check PM. I have what you're looking for! :-)
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

...a couple Shakedown's and Pocky Way's. Nice....A good measure of Crazy Fingers and a sprinkling of some Throwing Stones...also nice. Plus, only one encore repeat (Knockin'). Oh yeah, did I mention there's a rare (at the time) High Time @ Nassau? Or a sweet Althea in Atlanta? What about the Birdsong->Let It Grow one-two punch to end the first set @ The Knick? Oh yeah, did I mention there's also a Dark Star lurking in there? Included, for your listening pleasure,are a pair of 2nd set Cumberland's! Lot's of cowboy songs (The first release had zero). Dylan covers galore...the first Weight...the first Loose Lucy in awhile...the last Revolution...the magic was evident most every night. The band was on their game. This box/tour is pretty much a no-brainer....think ahead folks....
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 11 months

...for the heads up about Terrapin Limited. I was able to snag one before they ran out. Your 'recon by fire' method of adding to the cart is pretty clever.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 11 months

Moe.down doesn't want Zane and the bus. What's up with that?
user picture

Member for

15 years 8 months

see Star Dark's avatar last night? It's gone now, but it was a tiny pic of Dave's Vol. 11. Unless it was a masterful fake, the show is 7/10/81 St. Paul. The second set jam looks like this: Estimated Prophet > Eyes Of The World > Drums/Space > Uncle John's Band > Playing In The Band > China Doll > Uncle John's Band > Playing In The Band > Around And Around > Good Lovin' Wow! Looking forward to checking this one out...
user picture

Member for

15 years 8 months

Star Dark said "Masterful... ...fake." O RLY? Well, that's truly disappointing. Where did you find it?
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 1 month

Zig-Zags debut, on bong water colored vinyl, of course!Timber Timbre-"Hot Dreams" Spiritualized-"Let it Come Down" Faith No more-"Introduce Yourself" The Cure-"Disintegration" Sonic Youth-"Rather Ripped"
user picture

Member for

10 years 11 months

Off topic The Black Angels-Directions To See A Ghost. Great album. Also Slowdive announced North American Tour this Fall. Wow! Looks like relatively small clubs. Recommend checking this out. If Phish tours this Fall I hope it doesn't interfere with this one.
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Great clip from Bremen. Hilarious, though, how the camera guy doesn't seem to figure out until at least halfway through that it is JERRY who is making all those guitar noizes. LOTS of footage of Bobby chording though. "It can't possibly be that quiet bearded fellow who is standing there staring into space..."
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 6 months

I would absolutely love the cryptic 7/10/81 tease for DP 11 to somehow be true. That show is one of my all time favorites...picture perfect and creative setlist, and great playing. 1981 is such a great, apparently underrated year...3/6/81 anybody? Best Let it Grow>Deal ever, and an amazing Estimated>Frankin's Tower.On another note...anybody remember a couple of years ago on the Dead website when there was a "wordle" type thing of show dates of all kinds of potential DP releases. Would love to find it on the "way back machine".
user picture

Member for

10 years 6 months

This box set is selling on Amazon for 700. how can you go wrong with the new one at 239...
user picture

Member for

15 years 8 months

Yeah, I was pretty tickled when the camera finally zoomed in on Jerry after 5 or so minutes... And hey man, don't forget -- if you are still interested in hearing this rare & different OOP Akron/Family stuff I burned for you, all I need is your mailing address. No strings attached, just some free weird music for you. Let me know if you changed your mind, I'll pass it on to someone else. Peace, Neb
user picture

Member for

14 years 7 months

Couldn't resist this- tried really hard to fight, vote with dollars against limited editions and recreated ticket stubs blah blah blah - but I know I would be kicking myself… Time to just go along for the ride and be a thankful deadhead for what the vault throws at me going forward I really liked the first 1990 box and it gets repeat listenings. Well nothing left to do but smile as they say- and wait for the goods.
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

...see, I told you. As I posted a couple days ago, I was on the fence too, but realized that I would kick my own ass down the road if I didn't step up. Looking forward to the release for sure. BTW, with different spices and imagination, Top Ramen can be a different meal every day!!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 11 months

First box set $700? That's overpriced.$500 is market on it used... $590 like new. Crazy someone would ask 700

Member for

10 years

Ramen with hotdogs!That and Hamburger Helper sans the burger College survival food! Memories!
user picture

Member for

10 years 9 months

I took the big plunge and ordered the Spring Box 2 ,, over the weekend. I received the email order confirmation shortly after placing the order. I checked my bank account on Monday or Tuesday and the money $275 was withdrawn and stated pending. Also showing a record of the transaction from dead.net in my recent transactions. I paid with a checking/debit card and checked my account again today and the funds were added back to my account and the dead.net transaction from my list of recent transactions was missing. I talked to my bank and the rep said she anticipates dead.net to post the Sale and then the money will be withdrawn again. Has this happened to others ? My fear is my order not going through and then it sells out. I would like to clear this up ASAP. If you read this Marye, I am willing to send you my order number and all critical info necessary. I also emailed cust. Service and waiting for a response.
user picture

Member for

14 years 7 months

Yup… that was the last splurge before the little one's daycare will start. So now I have to start saving for next year's box and have Santa get the Dave's Subscription. Plus you never know when a video/cd ala sunshine daydream will come out! Well its all good because this fall will be awesome. Show #4 and #8 look intense- can't wait to combine with the last box and go on tour. Only wish they could find some more Terrapin Limited and/or release digital downloads of it and formally combining the scattered Knickerbocker show just for us completists out there. Anyway I'm more of a spam and rice guy vs Ramen- time to survive like the good ol days!
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Oh man, Neb, I am so sorry! Lamest excuses I have - including, my wife started a farm (CSA) this summer (really) and it is great, but has made things, uh, shall we say, busier than usual. I actually have your White Denim for you too... I'll PM you, even though I don't normally look at or think about the PMs. I think I had your email and can't find it (more excuses!) Anyway, talk to you soon...
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

11 years 8 months

...buy a couple of $25 GD bottle openers instead. Just two left. Then sell each for $125 on eBay and take a swing at the box with your proceeds. Ain't math fun? :o)
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 11 months

That is EXACTLY the way it works. I called customer service and they told me the same thing... when I ordered DaP #10 Thelma... I saw the pending transaction there.. then it disappeared. I freaked out. I knew it was sold out and I feared that I lost my copy!I called and they told me they do this to verify the card and funds... then they will charge it officially afterwards.. don't worry dude. It's all good... and that's the way it's supposed to work.
user picture

Member for

14 years 4 months

WHADDAYASAY?!?!? great riffs be great riffs
user picture

Member for

14 years 4 months

with the (deathless...WOW) horsie? $34????? HUHHH???? enough with that stuff, and release a WHOLE BUNCH OF MUSIC!!! as various members of the GD have said, "it's a music scene first". Looking forward to the movie tomorrow, stoltzfus
user picture

Member for

10 years 9 months

My concern was raised and brought to my attention from a cancelled order off another website, which was placed yesterday for way less than the Spring 90' ,, approx ($50). I purchased CSNY1974, which I believe is a Rhino production and the Boarding house 1973 Old and in the Way. 24 hours later after the email order confirmation from other site, I received an email stating my order was cancelled. My bank is saying the merchant cancelled my CSNY and dead.net just needs to post the sale to make it official. I have sufficient funds and all info was input correctly, so I was just a little nervous. I know the Spring 90' will sell out and didn't want to take any chances. Within the last few days I have placed 3 online orders, from 3 separate sites. 1 apparel site that has shipped, and 2 music. The 2 music orders are leaving me nervous. I'm currently in Brasil, so calling customer Service would be a pretty penny. So email and this board have been a great resource, thanks for any input from all the Heads out there !!
user picture

Member for

10 years 6 months

As soon as any of this dead hits Amazon it goes up fast...700 for the first 1990 box set and 325 for Winterland 77...crazy
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 11 months

I'm sure it will get to 700 as they become less available. Heck, I just sold mine... I offered it to someone here but never heard back so I auctioned it off. I'm hot on the trail of some Winterland 77's though for folks. Hoping for a little luck
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 3 months

That your account was charged and then the money was returned is how it always works. Think of your pre-order full payment more as a deposit. Dead-Rhino just needs the transaction info so they can charge you before actually shipping. It happened to me like that every time.
user picture

Member for

13 years 3 months

thanks to whomever commented about the amazon deal for the CSNY 74, just 10 bux for the single disc compilation, but the auto-rip (immediate download) actually contains all the audio from the 3 disc set!!! ok... so no video and the deep cuts are merely mp3 quality (but they sound great), still a great deal,
user picture

Member for

15 years 4 months

can't find the single disc compilation on amazon, does anyone have the link???
user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

I think folks have pretty much addressed this already, but if you're still worried, send me a PM.
user picture

Member for

15 years 4 months

Got the single, etc. Just ordered Spring '90 TOO. If I have both boxes, Dozin, TerpLtd and w/outa net, do I have the entire Spring tour? Someone mentioned about needing Postcards from a Hanging. I'd rather get full shows than snippets... Bummed I'm going to miss meet up at the movies. I have to come in to work at midnight tonight to reconfigure some computer storage for a major hospital application. Need to be well rested - we have a short window as Bobby would say: "to get it just right"!
user picture

Member for

13 years 6 months

Here you go for those wondering....get all of the Spring Tour... also Dozin' is down to a few copies here at dead.net. 3-24-90 how to complete the show for the compiler /completionist in all of us.. if you want full 3/24/90 show.... Dozin at Knick has entire second set on disc 2 and 3. And Walkin Blues on Disc 1 "Playing in the Band" (Hunter, Hart, Weir) – 10:08 > "Uncle John's Band" (Hunter, Garcia) – 10:01 > "Lady With A Fan" (Hunter, Garcia) – 6:35 > "Terrapin Station" (Hunter, Garcia) – 6:45 > "Mud Love Buddy Jam" (Grateful Dead) – 7:53 > "Drums" (Hart, Kreutzman) – 9:41 > "Space" (Garcia, Lesh, Weir) – 9:39 Disc 3 "Space" (Garcia, Lesh, Weir) – 1:03 > "The Wheel" (Hunter, Garcia) – 4:45 > "All Along the Watchtower" (Dylan) – 7:45 > "Stella Blue" (Hunter, Garcia) – 8:32 > "Not Fade Away" (Holly, Petty) – 7:24 "We Bid You Goodnight" (trad., arr. Grateful Dead) – 2:21 Spring 90 first box on the end of 3/26/90 CD 3 Bonus Tracks From 3/24/90 Albany ( 1st set) 7. Let The Good Times Roll> [4:01] 8. Help On The Way> [4:05] 9. Slipknot!> [3:50] 10. Franklin's Tower [8:04] 11. Loser [7:30] 12. Tennessee Jed [7:53] and the final 2 tracks: Desolation Row on "Postcards from the hanging" One More Saturday Night is on "Without a net" make a itunes play list and burn it down....
user picture

Member for

10 years 6 months

Brian good luck finding those boxes...I got mine last Christmas here for 99.00 looked it up yesterday on amazon 325.00 wish I had bought 10 of them, better than the stock market..lol
user picture

Member for

15 years 4 months

Thanks for the info - guess I'll be one song short. TPTB - kind of misreprenting the truth: "For those of you who are keeping track, this release also marks a significant milestone as now, across the two Spring 1990 boxed sets, Dozin At The Knick, and Terrapin Limited, the ENTIRE spring tour of 1990 has been officially released, making it only the second Grateful Dead tour, after Europe 1972, to have that honor." With that marketing line, they could've found space at the end of one of the first sets to put in Desolation Row and/or One More Saturday Night. Shouldn't they put in fine print: "with the additional purchase of Without a Net and Postcards From the Hanging, you too can own the whole Spring 1990 tour..." Too bad there's not a way for those that bought the box to have a free download of those two songs...
user picture

Member for

12 years 9 months

I just recently put the whole show together even though I've been wanting to do it for a while. I've had all the parts needed but I just kept putting it off. Its pretty awesome hearing the whole show in sequence, Im glad I finally took the time to make the whole show.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 10 months

The part that bothers me most about the way that is chopped up is less about the number of purchases needed and more about the fact that that show is one of the top four shows of the whole tour (I'd put it behind Branford at #2 but that's just me) and deserves to be in one unit.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 6 months

I have emailed w/ dr. rhino in the last few days - he said that they will be restocked but not sure of the timing. dead.net replied when asked the same question "2-3 weeks" is the usual time it takes on the restocking.They were not limited/ numbered editions and there will be more listed for sale once they get them in stock. I hope :)
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 11 months

GOOD NEWS!!!This should help people from not over-paying!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 11 months

looks like your Denver Road Trips is arriving today
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

11 years 6 months

It's about time! Can't wait to see what might be announced
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

12 years

Thanks so much for the amazon tip. I was waffling on pulling the trigger on the big box, but this is a great compromise. Have to imagine this won't last forever seeing the mp3 only edition is listed for $28.95. Someone at the Amazon money machine will be terminated for sure. Enjoy the movie everyone!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 5 months

DJMac520 hit the nail on the head. It does not make much sense that what many of us would rank as the 2nd best show on the tour has to be stitched together like a Frankenstein monster. I will probably finally bite the bullet and buy Postcards of the Hanging before the new box arrives so that I can listen to the officially released versions of the complete tour in order, but it's annoying. First world problems, I guess... Rdevil, I'm still lurking out here and hope you enjoy Tribute to Jack Johnson. Fantastic album, and money well spent!
user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

I'm really enjoying the 1974 Tour set from CSNY. This is some great smooth music, really good sound too. They were joking about the 18 minute gap in the Nixon Tapes. If anyone is one the fence about picking this up, go for it. It really is worth the money. I'm going to see them play two shows next month, so this was great timing. I'm guessing that the title for DP11 may be unveiled at the movie tonight. If so, we should know soon enough. I'm loving all these vault releases, great time to be a Deadhead and classic jam fan. Peace
product sku