- August 7, 2022 - 9:24pmPapaJJoined:March 30, 2009Phil on the F train!
I saw Phil sitting on the F train in NYC, I guess I was coming home from work? It was pretty crowded, I was certainly star struck, and he got off before I could overcome my inertia and just say "thank you." This was maybe summer 2015? Not positive, but there he was, on his own, just another face in the crowd :)
- April 20, 2022 - 8:10amtwinarmageddonsJoined:April 11, 2022lol
- December 18, 2021 - 7:45pmMrEdyoulisJoined:December 18, 2021Outside The Stone late 80's
My friend Janine slept and didn't get Greek tickets. She said matter of factly "I'll give Jerry a card asking for tickets and I'll get them" So the JGB was playing The Stone in SF. We go to the show, she has the card with a Joint inside.
We walk out, just as Jerry is coming to the limo. I step up, thank him for the show and hand him the card. He thanks us back and off he goes.
She never got tickets. I can't blame Jer. The joint was horrible.
- November 27, 2021 - 11:50amGarciasforestJoined:November 10, 2018interview with dead heads
I would love to do an interview with you. What is the best way I can reach you? I'm not too sure how to use this website lol
- November 16, 2021 - 2:52pmOroborousJoined:June 19, 2007*
- November 16, 2021 - 1:51pmOroborousJoined:June 19, 2007We interrupt this program,
our regularly scheduled nonsense to bring you this important service announcement.
Remember to smile, relax, and be kind this extra insane holiday season!
Oh, yeah, and “wash your hands!” (That’s mom from the great beyond lol)
Garciasforest, check your PMs
- November 16, 2021 - 8:55amJimM-nolaJoined:June 5, 2007re:Interviews with Dead Heads
Would be happy to chat and share; although, I was somewhat late getting on board, with first show Sept '72.
- November 15, 2021 - 6:01pmOne ManJoined:May 17, 2011Interviews
I'd be glad to participate. I have an interesting story about my introduction to the Dead in 1976, and all that happened after that.
- November 15, 2021 - 2:44pmgonetroppoJoined:November 27, 2020Re: Interviews With Dead Heads
Hello. I am a 21 year old deadhead. I totally understand if you don't want to interview someone who never got the see The Grateful Dead. However, I have been very much involved in the Grateful Dead scene since 2017. I've seen Dead and Company, Bob Weir and the Wolf Bros, Dark Star Orchestra, and JRAD live in concert and have been researching the Dead to improve my knowledge on this wonderful band and music that I love so much. If you are looking to get input from a younger deadhead, I would love to be apart of your series of interviews.
- November 15, 2021 - 2:15pmsgshubJoined:June 19, 2008Interviews With Dead Heads
Would be happy to chat and share..