- October 31, 2018 - 2:58pmThomasJamesonJoined:October 31, 2018In search of Bobby and Billy NYE Kauai Tix North Shore:
I am searching for Bobby and Billy NYE Kauai tickets they sold out today. Do you have any idea where I might locate these on a ticket forum in the Dead community? I am really looking hard as I want to gift a ticket to my beloved for Christmas. Any help would be much appreciated. 2 tickets would be ideal but 1 would be just fine as well. Thanks for any leads!
- June 26, 2015 - 8:23pmGraceful_DeadJoined:March 4, 2011WALSTIBJust reviving this thread one last time to say Fare Thee Well to it.Very long trip. VERY strange.
- May 12, 2015 - 8:05pmJim GoreJoined:June 14, 2007santa clara trade for 1 santa clara ga pitI was lucky enough to score 2 tics for SC,1 ea night,,sec 149,n 441 or something,,i cant use them,ITA A 40 YR THING,,,I NEED 1 GA PIT TO EITHER SC SHOW,MAY CONSIDER SWAPPING MY 2 FOR 1 GA PIT,,THANKYOU,,,JIMGOREANTIQUES@YAHOO.COM DECOYSNANTIQUES..COM
- May 11, 2015 - 11:30amTeddOrbaJoined:January 24, 2015Chicago ShowsThere is limited availability of 12 and 20 person Sky Suites for the Chicago Fare The Well shows. They are obstructed view but there will be big screens showing the band. The tickets are $200 and you must buy the whole suite. I don't know which dates are available but if you can round up enough buddies to do this it will at least get you in. You can contact them at email@example.com and ask for information. Hope this helps!
- May 9, 2015 - 6:15amHeadyBroseveltJoined:March 2, 2015nice thornwave!that is some good news thornwave! enjoy the shows and see you there. i found santa clara to be a very easy ticket. there seem to be way more extras floating around. i was able to find two for each night, face value- worse seats (also the cheapest- which is nice) in the house, but we are in! good luck to any other limbolanders!
- May 8, 2015 - 3:00pmmkavJoined:June 30, 2007congratulations on getting to the promised landSanta Clara seems a little easier from what I've read
- May 8, 2015 - 1:21pmthornwaveJoined:April 21, 2015limbo no moreYou were right. After waiting patiently, Elvis sent me my congratulatory email last night. See y'all in Chicago. Now for those California tickets.
- April 28, 2015 - 11:53ammkavJoined:June 30, 2007thornwave limboI had similar experience as HeadyB. By all means, trace at least one of the MOs to be sure GDTSTOO cashed them. I emigrated from limbo land to the promised land when Elvis was finally able to confirm my tickets, but I was 99% of the way there when I saw that GDTSTOO cashed my emails. I emailed Elvis my MO #s...almost immediately after that, he confirmed my tix. It may have been mere coincidence on that part, though. Good luck. If GDTSTOO cashed your MOS, you should be good.
- April 28, 2015 - 10:09amHeadyBroseveltJoined:March 2, 2015@thormwave- limbhey now. i was in limbo land for a very long time. i was lost in the data base as well, but elvis found me and sent me a confirmation email about two weeks ago. i was in communication with him for a while. all of my correspondence to him were respectful, patient, kind worded, mellow, and reasonable. he always got back to me and he, in turn, was respectful, patient, kind worded, mellow, and reasonable. he really tried hard to help me out. i think if you keep corresponding with him, in a reasonable manner, he will find you in the data base and get back to you. those folks at gdtstoo had a big job and i thought they did a good job and made the best out of a very difficult and trying situation. my hat is off to them. also, if you sent gdtstoo a postal money order you can file a PS form 6401 with your post office. it cost $6.10. i did this for ONE of my six money orders. i received a scanned copy of the money order. on the back of the money order, it showed the offical GDTSTOO stamp on the endorsement line. this gave me a piece of mind and i would recommend doing it if you are worried that they were stolen. good luck to you! i am sure you got tickets. from on limbo lander to another, i am pulling for you. see you in chi!