- October 22, 2021 - 10:16amAPOAPEJoined:October 22, 202110/27 Chula Vista ticket
Anyone need a ticket for that night? Got one lawn ticket available!
- October 19, 2021 - 7:01pmTake2Joined:October 19, 2021Phoenix 10/25 - 2 PIT TIX
Dead & Company
Mon • Oct 25 • 7:00 PM - Ak-Chin Pavilion - Phoenix, AZ
Sec PIT1, (General Admission)x2
Unable to travel. Tickets are on the Live Nation Mobile app. Paid $450 w/ fees. Sell for $300 for both.
- October 6, 2021 - 8:08amOnTheBusInTheNWJoined:September 24, 2021I’ll take them. Sent you an…
JAMBO2 - I’ll take them. I sent you an email.
- October 6, 2021 - 6:20amJambo2Joined:September 16, 2021Playing in the Sand January 13-16 2022
This is a 100% approved transfer of our vacation package. You would not be obligated to pay us until you have received sufficient documentation from CID Entertainment evidencing that you are fully-registered. We purchased a package for 2. My wife and I have been to 2 previous PITS and were really looking forward to this one but due to a recently diagnosed medical condition, we are unable to go. This package entitles 2 guests to attend all three of the Dead & Company concerts and experience all of the all-inclusive benefits of the Moon Palace resort. While we purchased the King-size bedroom option, it is quite possible that the resort will be able to accommodate two queen size beds instead.
Here are the details on our specific package: 5-Night Sunrise Superior Deluxe Ocean View for 2 people- 1 King Bed ($6,148). Check In Date: 1/13/2022 Check Out Date: 1/17/2022. We also purchased an extra night ($666) for 1/18/2022, so check out date would be 1/19/2022. Our total cost for the vacation package was $6,814. Price does not include airfare. We are willing to sell the just the 5 night package if that’s all we can do. Please first try to contact Tony at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you can’t reach me (I'm the one with the medical condition), you can email Laurie at email@example.com. Cheers
- September 30, 2021 - 3:08pmyuzanJoined:January 5, 2017Hello Wonderful Dead…
Hello Wonderful Dead Community!
I have 4 tickets for each night of DeadCo at Fiddlers in Denver. Great seats in section 103, Row NN. Paid $375 from AXS), How about $280 each? OBO
I'd like to sell these tickets at cost or less. Contact me asap please.
- September 29, 2021 - 8:17ammotsop59Joined:December 11, 2019PHIL-O-WEEN 2021!
Two tickets for the show at the Capital Theater in Port Chester NY. Paid a ton for these cuz they were orig Phil's 80th birthday show, but willing to settle. Make me an offer.
- September 27, 2021 - 8:07amCINisterJoined:July 31, 20212 tix for 10/31 show @ Hollywood Bowl
I've 2 tix for Halloween to unload.
Section K3, row 9 seats 1 & 3
$224 for the pair (what we paid)
Can transfer tickets to you via Ticketmaster
DM or email @ firstname.lastname@example.org if interested
- September 25, 2021 - 7:44pmyuzanJoined:January 5, 2017Hello from Oregon! (sold)
I sold these. Not sure how to delete my post.
We need to sell our DeadCo Chula Vista tickets. Face Value:
Sec 103, Row L, Seat 11-14. USD $156.50 x 4
- September 17, 2021 - 1:37pmSchro20Joined:September 17, 2021Hollywood Bowl tickets (4) for 10/31
I have 4 tickets for the 10/31 show at the Hollywood Bowl: G2, row 14, seats 20/22/24/26. I'll sell them for what they cost me: 95+26.5 (ticket + fees) each. Contact me at email@example.com.
- September 16, 2021 - 2:20pmJambo2Joined:September 16, 2021Hollywood Bowl show for 29th
I've got 4 tix for Friday the 29th - section N2 row 22 seats 114,115,116,117
Seats are all together but willing to sell in pairs. Face value of $85 plus $24 service fee each for total of $109 each. Unfortunately I have a medical procedure I need to have done that won't allow me to travel:(
Tix are real ticketmaster tix, not print at home.
email me: firstname.lastname@example.org