- January 30, 2020 - 6:13amDelilahJonessJoined:January 22, 2020Wharf Rats in 2020
Now more than ever I love Wharf Rat. Each time I listen to it I learn somethung new about the song. What’s amazing about Wharf Rat is the community and deep sense of connection it has with so many people. When you are feeling low we are here for you. My favorite part- I’ll get up and fly away!
- April 18, 2019 - 6:35amcmhazJoined:April 1, 2015Hi-Ho friends and neighbors!…
Hi-Ho friends and neighbors! CMHAZ -GoodAZDead here from Phoenix. Just celebrated 33 years of Drink & Dope-Free sobriety. It's never easy, but it does get easier. "Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places, if you look at it right..."
- April 14, 2019 - 9:57pmpatgarity52@gm…Joined:August 20, 2018Heading to Hollywood for two…
Heading to Hollywood for two days of the Dead in June. Looking for some good meetings on tuesday before the show.
- December 7, 2018 - 11:26ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007I am not a Wharf Ratbut I think you'll find they're still at shows and you'd be welcome. People with a better clue, please say more.
- December 6, 2018 - 6:24pmDazJoined:December 6, 2018Never saw...
Never saw the band. By the time I became an avid listener it was too late. Thus, not really a Wharf Rat as such... Just wanted to share that my listening to masses of Grateful Dead is a huge part of my sobriety. Wishing you all a blessed and sober day.
- August 20, 2018 - 11:36pmpatgarity52@gm…Joined:August 20, 2018meetingI'll check back here to let you know if I win the ticket lottery. I'll need a meeting. Years ago while staying in Playa Del Carmen I was walking down a side street and found an Alano Club. It was in Spanish which I;m not towell versed but I understood what they were sayun'. Traeted me like a long lost brother.
- August 20, 2018 - 11:32pmpatgarity52@gm…Joined:August 20, 2018Miracle!I had just checked in at the Wharf Rat table at the last show in Chula Vista. The guy that was sitting behind the booth said a girl had noticed the table on her way to the bar. She said I've only been sober a week! Glad you were here to remind me........ Don't know if she lasted through the show but ya never know, sometimes sobriety is measured in minutes....
- August 20, 2018 - 11:25pmpatgarity52@gm…Joined:August 20, 2018Hopin I'm goinThis Wharf Rat is tryin to go. I'll find the meeting by hook or by crook!
- May 25, 2018 - 9:43amNickedoes1Joined:January 27, 2015RiverbendWill there be a Wharf Rat group at Riverbend next week?
- May 25, 2018 - 3:09amSmitty9971Joined:May 25, 2018Meetings at showsA Grateful morning to all. I was wondering if there are still meetings at half time of Dead &Co. shows?