- March 20, 2022 - 6:43amicecrmcnkdJoined:October 20, 2015It’s Oberon Day Monday 3-21-22
So hopefully tomorrow night there will be Oberon in my fridge.
- February 15, 2022 - 10:42am1stshow70878Joined:September 11, 2014Canned Beer in Peril in Colorado
As posted on DaP41 Colo.'s only can producer raising their minimum order by 5x shutting out small breweries. Guess I'm glad I usually buy bottled. What's this old world coming to, things just ain't the same?
- February 5, 2022 - 3:33pmwilfredtjonesJoined:June 4, 2007Old Rasputin russian imperial
Hey Now. I'll check some of that out, too. I have seen it around and I've been meaning to try it.
- February 5, 2022 - 12:42pmbilly the kidddJoined:November 8, 2021Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout
9.99 for a four pack.
- February 5, 2022 - 11:36amwilfredtjonesJoined:June 4, 2007hopslam, etc.
I have been meaning to try that one Ice Cream Cone Kid. Last time I went to the store, they had it in stock, but as I recall it was a bit pricey. They may have been asking close to $20 for a 4 pack or a sixer. I can't recall, but I will look into in next time.
Speaking of beer, I was recently impressed by O'Fallon Brewing Co.'s Dad's Cookie Stout and Shiner's Candied Pecan Porter. I also picked up some Saugatuck Brewing Peanut Butter Porter yesterday and I was liking that. Comes in cans.
Ever had beer for breakfast? :-)
- February 5, 2022 - 10:42ambilly the kidddJoined:November 8, 2021Beer & BBQ & music
Beer ,BBQ & music, what a great combination. Today I will be BBQing andouille and chorizo sausages, and baby back ribs. I'll be drinking Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout, it's deliicious, comes in at 9.0 abv. The music will be GOGD and blues . I never tried Atomic Torpedo but I love Sierra Nevadas regular Torpedo. It's 10:40 am, time to start the fire and crack my first cold one.
- February 5, 2022 - 9:19amicecrmcnkdJoined:October 20, 2015Hopslam
Find yourself some Hopslam if you haven’t already.
It’s best fresh.
- February 4, 2022 - 5:00pmwilfredtjonesJoined:June 4, 2007mmmm....Beer
Working on an Atomic Torpedo I am, brought to you by Sierra Nevada :-)
- January 14, 2020 - 6:31pmwilfredtjonesJoined:June 4, 2007Founder's
Imperial Stout. Go founder's ya some :-)
I believe it's a MI brewery.
- January 14, 2020 - 5:03pmicecrmcnkdJoined:October 20, 2015Now in my glass
Spectacular N.E. IPA.
Better than the one below (the one below is a close 2nd).