- October 15, 2021 - 4:05amTotiGarziaJoined:October 15, 2021Deadheads Netherlands
Hi everyone! I just moved to Den Haag from Spain and I want to know how's the Grateful Dead community doing in this country. Since the Dead played here a few times my guess is that there should be some deadheads out there, and even second or third generation deadheads...
Are there any places where they would play any GD music or where they would program anything like that? A coffeeshop or a pub, maybe...
Also, I play bass and I'm missing terribly the Grateful Dead cover band I played with back in Madrid. Damn! It was fun!!! I'm willing to start another one in Nederlands if it comes to that.
- July 3, 2021 - 2:37pmwitkonijn1Joined:April 11, 2009i did missed this all. Yes,…
i did missed this all. Yes, there are deadheads in the Netherlands. a few. I hope you had a good time in Amsterdam
- July 3, 2021 - 2:25pmwitkonijn1Joined:April 11, 2009Europe
Search for thewheel.de in Germany. I think they can help you more out.
- June 24, 2021 - 4:54pmDugglesJoined:June 5, 2007Our band is looking to come to Europe and play.
Hey now!! Any ideas on where our "Grateful Dead" Band might could play in Europe. We are looking at Germany, Switzerland, England, and wherever there is a cool venue with folks who enjoy quality Jam Band faire. We play a lot of stuff with over 100 songs worked up. I welcome any and all suggestions. I am planning on coming over next spring to scout but if the right situation were to present itself we will make it happen.
The best way to reach us is at our email which is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our band's name is: "Drifter and The Jam Cooperative A Grateful Dead Experience"
We have a Facebook page. Just search our name.
- May 27, 2021 - 2:07pmdutchjackstrawJoined:August 3, 20070
- March 7, 2021 - 12:51amCraftBeerBillJoined:August 1, 2020Deadheads in Belgium/France
Great to learn there are other Heads in Belgium. I’m hoping to also find some in france.
I got on the bus at Madison Square Garden, NY in March 1981 and saw 150+ Dead shows (and dozens of JGB shows) before Jerry passed. I’ve been living in Brussels since Jan 2019 working in the chocolate industry. Prior to that I spent a few years in Paris (where I still spend a lot of time when there are no pandemics) and 8 years in Latin America - I’ve Been All Around This World.
If anyone has suggestions for bands to check out please let me know.
- January 28, 2021 - 12:56amdutchjackstrawJoined:August 3, 2007GD in Holland
Hey to all! There is a Dead cover band in NL called Deadly Grateful. Caught one of their gigs awhile back. I'm sure they are inactive due to the COVID rules. Anyone else know about any GD related groups/bands/events?
I saw the GD over 100 times back in the day.
Caught Dead and Company in November 2019 at the Hampton Coliseum.
I am always game for talking about Jerry and the Boys - feel free to message me!
- January 26, 2021 - 10:51pmgadgetteenJoined:January 26, 2021Gadget Teen - Tech News, Gadgets Reviews Mobiles, Laptops
Gadget teen is a website dedicated to review the latest electronic gadgets around the world. Gadget teen reviews all kinds of gadgets like Smart phones, DSLR Camera, Laptops, Computers , ipad, Headphones ,Music players, Speakers and many more. So if you are a gadget lover Gadget teen is a one stop solution to all your querries.
- January 25, 2021 - 6:40ambluesunJoined:August 7, 2020Dutchjackstraw
Cool dude, we should organise a dead dance somewhere near the border haha! That would be it, if any of you guys play any instruments, i would love to jam one day!
- January 25, 2021 - 6:38ambluesunJoined:August 7, 2020Kayare
Hey kayare, there are no messages in my inbox? Indeed man, just a simple dead dance would be awesome 😃