- littlebuddha.musicJoined:GTA Heads
I'm looking for local heads anywhere around the GTA, ideally proximate to Brampton, where I'm living now. Just wanna make some friends I can connect with over a common interest :)
- krs10Joined:July 1st
Hi, Mary, and all the music lovers up here. Once again, the Dead will lure us away from our national holiday to go dancing south of the border. I hope to meet some of you at Yasgur's farm near Bethel Woods on July 1st!
- icecrmcnkdJoined:Bust Out An Elsinore
Take off hoser.
Strange Brew on DVD is a must have.
- shnaholicJoined:vancouver island in the…
vancouver island in the house eh
- Strider 808808Joined:Hey hoser
I hear the McKenzie Brothers are Deadheads
- schumertourJoined:WeAre Here And Everywhere Marye!!!!
Hey Now fella Northern headz!!!! I hail from and returned to the beautiful city of Montreal. It served as a great launching point for many Northern (Hamilton) and Northeastern (Albany Boston Buffalo) launching point for 10 known illustrious shows starting on 3.24.91 at the ripe age of 15 and sadly ending on 6.15.95. How I miss those days, everyday! But thank goodness for the internet and it’s endless golden nuggets of bliss!!! I had to take out an ad in the back of relix to trade tapes and now have thousands of hours of sbds and YouTube to keep me content, which I always have been! My intake is just more than ever. Of some things not others.... one love
- Over The BorderJoined:Keeping it a-LIVE in VictoriaWe will be presenting Victoria's best Dead tribute band with a full Sixties-style analogue light show on September 29.Canadian Beauty plus Acid Rain Light Show, September 29 @ Victoria Event Centre 1415 Broad Street, Victoria. Doors 8:30, tickets $15.00 from brownpapertickets.com/event/3442201
- mdgonzoJoined:Pow wowsI've been to several of them. I was 10 and 12 years old, though. Then in '78 I had a girlfriend & roomie who was 100% Yankton Sioux. She told me some things, like there are other ceremonies that r hidden from the tourists. There are sweat lodges used for spiritual and physical healing & cleansing.There are peyote ceremonies as well. However, outsiders are not welcome. You must be a believer. If you wish to know more, read Black Elk Speaks, a book that records his visions and dreams. Mainly just be respectful. Feel the beat of the drummers (called 49ers, something to do with 1849..maybe the black hills gold?) And she told me never take her to a Cheyenne pow wow because the Sioux and Cheyenne don't get along too well. Since I'm no expert I can't give any recommendations. She was a deadhead like me, but it's not polite to speak of the dead in most Sioux Nations. So until we go to solve the great mystery, stay high and smile, smile, smile!
- maryeJoined:SeriouslyWe know you're up there...
- scottangelJoined:Greetings From OttawaThis forum seems a little dead (no pun intended) last post was may 2016. Just wanted to raise my freak flag. Im a lifelong deadhead, guitarist, bass player and turntablist and as far as I can tell the last hippy in the city of Ottawa. I make some sick dead turntable mixes. Just sayin.