To activate your American express card visit americanexpress.com/confirm card and follow the activation process. You can also make a call on our number to confirm your card.
- jmanrowJoined:Shows attended
I went to most Furthur shows held in Portland and Eugene.
- Mr_PatJoined:Grateful Dead - Woodstock 1969 (Soundboard)
- Anna rRxiaJoined:Playa Del CarmenFurthur's upcoming "last stand" at an all-inclusive resort is pretty pricey. But for what I'm looking at during this week's pro golf match there, it IS a beautiful place! Have fun y'all!
- Anna rRxiaJoined:Furthurs Hiatus and Remaining DatesFurthur has announced it's 2014 hiatus and Phil has just stated that he is "Off the bus" after 48 years of touring. It seems while there is a chance of more Furthur shows in 2015 and beyond the great wheel of time (Kalachakra in Tibetan tantrism) is spinning. What really needs to be stated is a big Thank You! to Bob & Phil, Jeff & JK and the rest of the crew for the incredible # of shows they did in almost 5 years! On the Internet Archive there are 1050 shows listed (some of those are multiple recordings for the same date). 4,743,365 shows have been downloaded from Archive. I believe all should acknowledge that this is a pretty formidable and prodigious amount of music for the remaining members of the band in their sixties and seventies. Really a remarkable body of work for folks who deserved to be in retirement. You might not have liked them for whatever reason. God knows I had some issues with who is singing whose song. But in the end you just have to step back and applaud and be grateful. The following dates are scheduled in 2014: 4 shows in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico in mid-January. 1975 all over again? I don't think so, but who knows? Thank you Furthur, for a real good time!
- maryeJoined:very well said.Thanks, you guys...
- sherbearJoined:--------------------(-----@THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! "...more than words can tell..."
- sherbearJoined:--------------------(-----@Great set of set-lists! I just heard that last night achieved some kinda cosmic lift off. Sweet words indeed! Rock ON Furthur! Love to you-all, xo! -------------(-----@
- Anna rRxiaJoined:have a good show at Meadowbrook!Had to sell my ticket to go to the other side of the planet.
- sherbearJoined:--------------------(-----@Oh and,yeah... Check for detours, most are only a few miles others more lengthy. No worries a detour can and will get you there. Get a fill up for gas about 30 miles outside Cooperstown as it will be difficult to gas in the town of Cooperstown; you will be glad you did, xo (love you, all) Cooperstown is not a city and a small town, to be sure. Get a parking spot where ever you can and wear walking shoes. Stop in Schildman's Bakery for a baked-perfect treat, if you can. Go early and tour... The Baseball Hall of Fame, it's awesome and air-conditioned- No place like it in the World! Enjoy a beer at the pub and wet yer whistle; the beers always cold. Everything is beautiful in Cooperstown. The pier has a big lawn for hanging out. Stagecoach Coffee House is one of my most favorite places to go when I am there. When my John would receive medical treatment at Bassett Hospital we would go there and it is the best. Old fashioned and serene, this place takes the world away. Pastries and sandwiches delicious, get one for after the show. Cooperstown is one of my Favorite places, to be sure. I love you, all, xo!