- maryeJoined:May 26, 2007Since the original topic now has hundreds of introductions and is getting a bit hard to navigate, this seems as good a time as any to launch a new one. The original is here, should you wish to catch up on the who's who since this opened up in May. If you haven't introduced yourself yet, please do! And if you already have, but have something new to tell us about you and your life, speak up! (A bit of housekeeping business so we don't have to repost everything we posted before--izzie and I are the moderators here, and for our more extensive intros see the original topic.) Thanks and welcome!
- April 29, 2020 - 7:38pmVguy72Joined:June 29, 2007Esau_Esau...
....hi. You need to move to the other more active boards here. There are 3 going strong. Magic number.
- April 29, 2020 - 7:27pmesau_esauJoined:January 16, 2020hey folks
my name's mike
hopped on the bus 2 years ago, was way too revved up playing in punk bands in college and finally slooooooowed down and it's been a trip ever since
i live about an hour north of NYC so i'm lucky for east coast shows
i hike and snowboard and build guitars and i enjoy listening to music outside and with no commitments
just here to say hi and give all you nice people something to read while you're at home during this unfortunate time
give me a killer show from '73 (EVIL DEAD) that i haven't heard yet
- April 26, 2020 - 8:12pmJD_wilsonJoined:April 26, 2020new (old) member
Had an account long ago... hadn't logged on for a while and so maybe it was wiped? Set up a new account. Wannabe writer, I have 2 books on Amazon/Kindle and working on a third. Was a staff artist for Relix and Unbroken Chain magazines back in the mid-1990s. Saw shows from mid-eighties to mid-nineties. Here's info about my writing --- jdwilsonbooks.com
- April 21, 2020 - 11:14amicecrmcnkdJoined:October 20, 2015Welcome Gratefulgal
Head over to the Dave’s Pick 34 and June 76 Box pages, that’s where the current action is.
Click on your account picture in the upper right, then click on ‘recent posts’.
- April 21, 2020 - 11:08amgr8fulgal77Joined:April 18, 2020Listen to the Music Play 🎶
Hi! I am just a millennial who missed the original bus, but caught the later spin off buses!😂 From the south and listen to Dead all the time with my cat. I hope to move out west soon, and leave the south for a while!
Keep on Truckin and hope to see y'all on the lot, GratefulGal7277! 🌹⚡
- February 1, 2020 - 11:42pmloudestsoulJoined:February 1, 2020Loudest Soul
To get the most recent day to day updates about celebs, politics, health and wellness, travel, entertainment, beauty and so much more related various niche. Visit the loudestsoul.com today.
- November 15, 2019 - 4:02pmbassgreatleshJoined:November 15, 2019Hi
Hi,I grew up in a southern town too. Mechanicsville Virginia. About 20 minutes from Richmond Virginia. I graduated high school in 94 and saw the dead on 10-9-94. It was crazy seeing jerry and Phil and everyone. So fun. The only thing I have seen from them since was in 1999 I saw Phil and friends at the mosque in Richmond. They played strawberry fields forever. And a lot of dead. It was great. Now I am living in cocoa Florida and am a professional illustrator. Just wanted to say hi.
- September 29, 2019 - 6:48pmnew2deadJoined:September 29, 2019Hi!
Hey everyone! New to the Dead here with a recent mind blowing revelation of how great this band truly is. I watched the amazon special and now exploring on Tidal a lot of there stuff. I grew up listening to best hits but could never get into their other stuff. Fast forward 25 years and with regular mj use the dead is really opening my mind. This looks like a great site to learn about this epic band !
- January 14, 2019 - 3:46pmEirik-the-rockerJoined:January 14, 2019Hi everyone
Hi. I'm Eirik, originally from Sweden but now living in the US.
Been a deadhead for almost 25 years. My dad would play vinyl's of their classics and it didn't take me long to pick up on it. Really love the design of this site and looking forward to contribute more. I see that the introduction section has been "dead" for a while, but I'll still give it a go. As for my private life I'm married with 2 kids, and work as a database programmer. I also run my own personal economics blog - https://www.refinansiere.net/. Might have to add another section on the GD soon though :)
- June 29, 2015 - 7:56pmeenewJoined:June 29, 2015I is gonna try put words onI is gonna try put words on magic screen to make friends and have all kinds of fun.