- October 16, 2020 - 6:55pmdougbr1neJoined:November 9, 201430 Days of Dead 2020
Hello. I was hoping that 30 Days of Dead 2020 will be coming our way in 2 weeks or so. Will there be an email announcement or banner on the main page? Thank you.
- October 16, 2020 - 6:07amgr8fulgal77Joined:April 18, 2020Data breach?
I’m not sure about that I just know I was bummed when I couldn’t log on last night. I’m GRATEFUL that the site is working again 😆
- October 16, 2020 - 5:41amjvansyckleJoined:June 23, 2007Data Breach?
I read that there had been a data breach on dead.net. Anybody know anything about that?
- October 5, 2020 - 8:48ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007this is a good placebut you might also try the In Search of Stuff thread: https://www.dead.net/forum/search-stuff
- October 5, 2020 - 7:05amjojomonkey68Joined:October 1, 2020Art project
I have an idea for an art project and I am wondering where is the best place to ask for tape covers with hand written set lists and / or cool drawings that aren't being used. I would 100% pay for shipping.
- September 30, 2020 - 12:43pmJackstrawjeffJoined:November 1, 2010Is there anyway to get…
Is there anyway to get blueray of DEAD and Company two shows at the lockin festiful
- September 25, 2020 - 10:48amNprimmJoined:September 25, 2020Grateful Dead Apparel
Does The Grateful Dead apparel use sweatshops?
- August 21, 2020 - 10:19ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007hey 143!They still exist, but I don't think they're active. I think technology may have overtaken it all to some extent; it pretty much comes down to whether people still want to do things that way. It was fun to get those DVDs in the mail...
- August 21, 2020 - 12:23am143or245Joined:October 18, 2007marye,
are vines still up &…
are vines still up & growing my friend...
- July 24, 2020 - 8:33ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007Licensing requestsgo to Ice Nine Publishing at www.umusicpub.com