- September 26, 2021 - 2:44pmJTensingJoined:September 26, 2021Virtual Wharf Rat Meetings
Anyone have a list of active virtual Wharf Rat Meetings?
- February 11, 2021 - 5:52pmmaryeJoined:May 26, 2007freebird, check your PMsa few possibilities.
- February 10, 2021 - 10:27ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007There seems to be a pretty active group on Facebookwhich you might want to check out. I'll post anything else I find out.
- February 10, 2021 - 9:45ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007FreebirdI'll see if I can find out.
- February 5, 2021 - 3:45pmfreebird914Joined:June 16, 2007I also now see that the AA…
I also now see that the AA Grateful dead group on yahoo went away also ...
- February 5, 2021 - 12:17pmfreebird914Joined:June 16, 2007Any Zoom Wraft rat meeting s…
Any Zoom Wraft rat meeting s /??
- January 30, 2020 - 6:13amDelilahJonessJoined:January 22, 2020Wharf Rats in 2020
Now more than ever I love Wharf Rat. Each time I listen to it I learn somethung new about the song. What’s amazing about Wharf Rat is the community and deep sense of connection it has with so many people. When you are feeling low we are here for you. My favorite part- I’ll get up and fly away!
- April 18, 2019 - 6:35amcmhazJoined:April 1, 2015Hi-Ho friends and neighbors!…
Hi-Ho friends and neighbors! CMHAZ -GoodAZDead here from Phoenix. Just celebrated 33 years of Drink & Dope-Free sobriety. It's never easy, but it does get easier. "Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places, if you look at it right..."
- April 14, 2019 - 9:57pmpatgarity52@gm…Joined:August 20, 2018Heading to Hollywood for two…
Heading to Hollywood for two days of the Dead in June. Looking for some good meetings on tuesday before the show.
- December 7, 2018 - 11:26ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007I am not a Wharf Ratbut I think you'll find they're still at shows and you'd be welcome. People with a better clue, please say more.