- Post reply Log in to post commentsDecember 23, 2007 - 3:28pm570 repliesmaryeJoined:May 26, 2007Looking for friends and family you've lost touch with? Post here!
- May 30, 2023 - 7:02pmmcclammercedesJoined:May 30, 2023Bristow show
- May 23, 2023 - 7:45am1stshow70878Joined:September 11, 2014Golden
Try the Tix Offered section.
Only us nerds look at this one.
- May 23, 2023 - 7:24amgoldenroad2Joined:May 23, 2023Bristow show company
Looking for a friend to attend the show with, preferably female (and cute too much to ask for?). I'm a fun guy :) 42
- May 16, 2023 - 11:32amdeadheaddocuJoined:May 16, 2023upcoming documentary - looking for deadheads on shake street
hi all! i'm a casting director looking for deadheads on shake street - if you are attending any of the following shows in these cities please email me: Los Angeles, Dallas, NYC, Boulder, Gorge, and San Francisco
specifically looking for these subcultures:
SOBER DEAD HEAD
INTERNATIONAL DEAD HEAD
- April 30, 2023 - 5:57amMargoMangoJoined:April 30, 2023Is that you Judy?!?
Hey….it’s Mango. Holy freaking wow. I know this is an ancient post, but found it and hope that you see it. Would love to reconnect. Again….wow.
- January 17, 2023 - 7:50amAharon Chaim M…Joined:January 17, 2023Interview Project
If it's still current message me
- December 5, 2022 - 2:29pmkasperkattJoined:November 29, 2022I’m looking for my friend Dave
I met him in ninth grade, and I was the first person to talk to him
We attended some shows together and parted ways, and lost each other for 19 years
We recently reconnected because I had cancer
We have lost each other again
Maybe next lifetime we will be there pirate ship I will love you forever
- November 21, 2022 - 5:18pmChillaxinJoined:January 8, 2022Do people ever reunite?
It just makes me a bit sad that so many people are looking for folks that made an indelible impression on them. Do they find each other and reunite? Could they use this site to do that? I want to see a success story! Please! Here Comes Sunshine…!
- November 20, 2022 - 11:16amWandering SoulJoined:October 1, 2007Rob Baker you out there brother
It's been 30 years now since we last hitchhiked across across the land from sea to sea to sea over mountains across endless plains through National parks and forests through a desert or two north south east west whichever way the flip of a lucky quarter directed us to go . It's been 15 years or so since we last kicked around a hackysack somewhere near Dayton Ohio . You met and married your wife there and had started a family . We lost contact after that day . Never thought that as I drove away it would be the last time we would see or talk to each other. I tried to get in touch with you through Willie a couple years ago only to find that he had passed away ( my condolences he was a good friend and brother ) . I know this is a long shot since you have no presence anywhere on the net that I can find which is not a surprise considering where and how you were living and I assume still are . If by chance you should come across this message just know that your legend lives forever in memories with kind smiles . Peace be the journey and blessed be thy thumb . Hope you are well and that we will meet again if not in this lifetime then in the next .
- October 8, 2022 - 11:27amveganchefJoined:October 8, 2022Looking for an old friend…
Looking for an old friend from the early 80s's. His name was Skip, and attended many shows in that period, selling shirts and other things he made. He also had a store selling his dead shirts and other similar items in Queens, NY in 1983, when i knew him. Any one know who i am talking about and any idea if he is still with him and how to contact him?