- July 29, 2022 - 1:44pmjwhekuJoined:April 17, 2019Short Personal Comment
Hello, my name is Josef from Stuttgart, Germany. I'm working at an publishing house and I have to say, that my english is not very good, so excuse me, but I'm proud to join the community.
- July 12, 2022 - 8:11amHeilpraktikerJoined:July 12, 2022Homeopath
Im self-employed as a homeopath in Berlin. Glad to be here, great community. I love my job and it's amazing to treat patients from all around the world!
More about me and my job:
- May 26, 2022 - 12:24pmelenahaperJoined:May 26, 2022The best tutors to complete the task on time.
Get online homework help, assignment help, essay writing services, and many more from anywhere in the world. With the live 24/7 support chat available. Tutor Champs offers an expert tutor for your help in your coursework.
- May 24, 2022 - 11:04amForensicdocelevenJoined:June 17, 2008I'm an ordinary guy with an extraordinary job......
Growing up, never would have imagined that......................
A man should do his job so well that the living, the dead, and the unborn could do it no better........
- May 24, 2022 - 7:59amderzellJoined:May 24, 2022I am a CFO?!
I was working in logistics as a freight broker in a bigger city due to poor job availability at the time. Due to my medicinal usage of cannabis, even with a card, it made employment an issue. One day, the gentleman whom I did my internship with (also my best friend's dad), called me up and asked if I would want to do bookkeeping for a new venture. I did not hesitate to get out of my miserable job in the big city. Little did I know I would be working with the sacred herb.. In the weeks that followed, I went from bookkeeper, to CFO, to having a little bit to do with everything. It is surreal to me how much someone can feel valued in the workplace by just offering involvement. I am beyond blessed to be where I am today. I cannot determine if this is sheer luck or if the universe has a plan. Regardless, this change in employment has been life changing in many ways; all of them positive.
- January 6, 2021 - 2:12pmotheronewharfratJoined:September 3, 2017High School Principal
High School Principal
- October 12, 2020 - 5:14pmDJJoined:October 12, 2020Until this pandemic insanity…
Until this pandemic insanity I worked on the ferry boats on the Bay and drove a tour bus. Now I sit on an island waiting for a miracle.
- March 12, 2020 - 4:10pmkonserajandasiJoined:March 12, 2020konserajandasi - concert agenda of TR
i am currently running a music events website in https://www.konserajandasi.com/ .
- January 6, 2020 - 11:58pmmitdelhiJoined:January 6, 2020Enjoying the travel
I am traveller who likes to viist the places and write about the expereinces. I have a blog site and write about my expreinces in my travel website. recenetly i have written about the travel options to Himalayan valleyes in the below blog
- May 29, 2019 - 8:56pmhacksterJoined:June 4, 2007Work and my first novel
I work for a consultant engineering company--primarily stormwater, mining, construction design and permitting applications that address requirements for all governmental agencies. Lots of paperwork, calculations and Autocad. BUT, that's my day job. I just published my first novel on Amazon (here):