- Post reply Log in to post commentsDecember 23, 2007 - 3:28pm565 repliesmaryeJoined:May 26, 2007Looking for friends and family you've lost touch with? Post here!
- January 17, 2023 - 7:50amAharon Chaim M…Joined:January 17, 2023Interview Project
If it's still current message me
- December 5, 2022 - 2:29pmCasperkatt25Joined:November 29, 2022I’m looking for my friend Dave
I met him in ninth grade, and I was the first person to talk to him
We attended some shows together and parted ways, and lost each other for 19 years
We recently reconnected because I had cancer
We have lost each other again
Maybe next lifetime we will be there pirate ship I will love you forever
- November 21, 2022 - 5:18pmChillaxinJoined:January 8, 2022Do people ever reunite?
It just makes me a bit sad that so many people are looking for folks that made an indelible impression on them. Do they find each other and reunite? Could they use this site to do that? I want to see a success story! Please! Here Comes Sunshine…!
- November 20, 2022 - 11:16amWandering SoulJoined:October 1, 2007Rob Baker you out there brother
It's been 30 years now since we last hitchhiked across across the land from sea to sea to sea over mountains across endless plains through National parks and forests through a desert or two north south east west whichever way the flip of a lucky quarter directed us to go . It's been 15 years or so since we last kicked around a hackysack somewhere near Dayton Ohio . You met and married your wife there and had started a family . We lost contact after that day . Never thought that as I drove away it would be the last time we would see or talk to each other. I tried to get in touch with you through Willie a couple years ago only to find that he had passed away ( my condolences he was a good friend and brother ) . I know this is a long shot since you have no presence anywhere on the net that I can find which is not a surprise considering where and how you were living and I assume still are . If by chance you should come across this message just know that your legend lives forever in memories with kind smiles . Peace be the journey and blessed be thy thumb . Hope you are well and that we will meet again if not in this lifetime then in the next .
- October 8, 2022 - 11:27amveganchefJoined:October 8, 2022Looking for an old friend…
Looking for an old friend from the early 80s's. His name was Skip, and attended many shows in that period, selling shirts and other things he made. He also had a store selling his dead shirts and other similar items in Queens, NY in 1983, when i knew him. Any one know who i am talking about and any idea if he is still with him and how to contact him?
- July 18, 2022 - 10:55ammotewolonisqJoined:July 18, 2022Marcus Pirate Stealie screen print artist? How to find vendor?
Hi! I am trying to find Marcus, the shakedown street vendor artist who creates the soft black Tshirts screen printing a white pirate stealie with swords on the front. I would like to support this artist by purchasing 4 shirts from him as I did not have the money while at the last two shows - in NY and in PA. Thank you so much!!!
- July 17, 2022 - 3:14pmAnndeeJoined:June 17, 2022Tracy Ouelette
Tracy where are you? I don't know how I lost you and i miss you so much. Thank you for saving my life. I hope you are ok. I'm in California and want to see your beautiful smile.
- June 7, 2022 - 7:39amH and KJoined:March 20, 2016Thunders tattoo bus
I'm looking for anyone who was on the bus that day we rolled over. I miss You kids.
- May 21, 2022 - 1:50pmUncle_Bob_HJoined:March 14, 2021Karen and/or Billy Mariott, Ventura, the Beanie Copter Crew
My lovely wife Sue worked for Emily K in Santa Barbara around 1980, and she had a coworker named Karen Mariott, who was from Ventura, Ca. We became friends with Karen and husband Bill, who lived in Ventura. I last saw Bill in Ojai in 1985.
They went to shows with the Beanie Copter Crew, in CalTrans orange.
Karen used to bake goodies for Harry Popick, who mixed stage monitors
We lost track of them many years ago, and hope to reconnect..
- April 19, 2022 - 1:03pmRuddyJoined:April 19, 2022Lisa Wolf---Ft Lauderdale Fl- Crazy Fingers Dancer-- Orion
We connected after I left FL. I posted a " missed connection" on CL and a friend told you about it. Since then, you have disappeared; someone told you to "break ties with your past" Well, I disagree! ( for what that's worth.) I told you I think of you when I see Orion in the Eastern Sky. He rises in the winter when we met at the " Warf" where Crazy Fingers would play on Thursdays. I hope you or a friend sees this and asks you to reach out. I sure miss you.