• 206 replies
    marye
    started by yamadog. Felt Forum Run 12/4/71-12/7/71 vine Date 12/4/71 - Saturday One Truckin' [8:34] ; Sugaree [7:22] ; Mr. Charlie [3:50] ; Beat It On Down The Line [3:01] ; Tennessee Jed [6:44] ; Jack Straw [4:39] ; Run Rudolph Run [3:28] ; You Win Again [3:29] ; Me And Bobby McGee [5:32] ; Comes A Time [6:15] ; El Paso [4:18] ; Smokestack Lightnin' [10:25] ; Cumberland Blues [#3:41] ; One More Saturday Night [4:28] Two Ramble On Rose [6:29] ; Me And My Uncle [2:50] > The Other One (2) [19:14] > Mexicali Blues [3:36] > The Other One (3) [3:12] > Wharf Rat (4) [8:55] ; Casey Jones [5:27] Date 12/5/71 - Sunday One Bertha [5:52] ; Beat It On Down The Line [3:03] ; Big Boss Man [4:13] ; Brown Eyed Women [4:31] ; I Washed My Hands In Muddy Water [4:32] ; Jack Straw [4:45] ; Mr. Charlie [3:56] ; Tennessee Jed [6:22] ; El Paso [4:31] ; Deal [5:05] ; Playing In The Band [6:17] ; Next Time You See Me [3:50] ; Comes A Time [7:14] ; Casey Jones [5:20] > One More Saturday Night [4:24] Two Truckin' (1) [9:54

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • rich0272
    Default Avatar
    A ton of shows coming your way. da roach is da man. He sent a bunch of extra shows with this from 71 as well as 90. You are in for 2 days worth of Traders Little Helper! ENJOY! Island Girl >> IN 12/28>>OUT 01/03 52. stepineden72 [in 1/10>1/17] 53. da roach 54. rich0272>>In 1/12>>Out 2/2 55. kpdrennan
  • kpdrennan
    Default Avatar
    I'd love to get copies of these. Island Girl >> IN 12/28>>OUT 01/03 52. stepineden72 [in 1/10>1/17] 53. da roach 54. rich0272>>In 1/12 55. kpdrennan
  • rich0272
    Default Avatar
    Island Girl >> IN 12/28>>OUT 01/03 52. stepineden72 [in 1/10>1/17] 53. da roach 54.rich0272>>In 1/12 55.
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    These are some truly great shows...
  • da roach
    Default Avatar
    ......about time someone stepped up to the plate---a little dust was collectin on this--Mahalo to Rich--headin to the cold,rain & snow in the northeast-enjoy!
  • rich0272
    Default Avatar
    Island Girl >> IN 12/28>>OUT 01/03 52. stepineden72 [in 1/10>1/17] 53. da roach 54.rich0272 55.
  • rich0272
    Default Avatar
    Island Girl >> IN 12/28>>OUT 01/03 52. stepineden72 [in 1/10>1/17] 53. da roach 54.rich0272 55.
  • da roach
    Default Avatar
    ......I've had this for awhile--& got a message from ooloo--so this is off to Neil in ILL.
  • da roach
    Default Avatar
    .......this is still waitin to fly.......
  • da roach
    Default Avatar
    ......this is ready to fly to next destination....send info....
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months
Forums
started by yamadog. Felt Forum Run 12/4/71-12/7/71 vine Date 12/4/71 - Saturday One Truckin' [8:34] ; Sugaree [7:22] ; Mr. Charlie [3:50] ; Beat It On Down The Line [3:01] ; Tennessee Jed [6:44] ; Jack Straw [4:39] ; Run Rudolph Run [3:28] ; You Win Again [3:29] ; Me And Bobby McGee [5:32] ; Comes A Time [6:15] ; El Paso [4:18] ; Smokestack Lightnin' [10:25] ; Cumberland Blues [#3:41] ; One More Saturday Night [4:28] Two Ramble On Rose [6:29] ; Me And My Uncle [2:50] > The Other One (2) [19:14] > Mexicali Blues [3:36] > The Other One (3) [3:12] > Wharf Rat (4) [8:55] ; Casey Jones [5:27] Date 12/5/71 - Sunday One Bertha [5:52] ; Beat It On Down The Line [3:03] ; Big Boss Man [4:13] ; Brown Eyed Women [4:31] ; I Washed My Hands In Muddy Water [4:32] ; Jack Straw [4:45] ; Mr. Charlie [3:56] ; Tennessee Jed [6:22] ; El Paso [4:31] ; Deal [5:05] ; Playing In The Band [6:17] ; Next Time You See Me [3:50] ; Comes A Time [7:14] ; Casey Jones [5:20] > One More Saturday Night [4:24] Two Truckin' (1) [9:54
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

The Reseed Of this Vine,Goes Out this Morning,To Rambelinbearisgrateful. **For You Lossless Heads** All Shn Id's And Md5's Are Included.Everything Is Verified And Matches dbetree. (Note,Please Pass Along Dvd,For Those That Want These Shows In Lossless Format.) Thank you.Yamadog. (Cause There's An Easywind..Blowin' Cross The Bayou Today.)
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 5 months

Do we have a new list ? thought this was it ? I did`nt get it yet .. I can wait longer if I need to ,, as long as I`m here someplace.. 19. stuman 20 rambelinbearisgrateful 21.That Nice Hippy Guy 22. Estim8ed 23. MarkintheDark Hope everyone has a grate last weekend of summer !! Fall is almost here ..
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

Rambelin' Is going to Decode,We Will just Move Him To the Front Of The List,And He Will Pick Up With Jolly.I Hope There's No Worries,Or Hard feelings,Just Wan't To Get The Vine Growing Again.New List Will Look Like This.... ** rambelinbearisgrateful 16 JolleyRedGiant54 17.toddsnc 18. Melinda (parachuteWoman00@gmail.com) 19. stuman 20.That Nice Hippy Guy 21. Estim8ed 22. MarkintheDark (Cause There's An Easywind..Blowin' Cross The Bayou Today.)
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

The Vine Is On It's Way To The Northeast. (Cause There's An Easywind..Blowin' Cross The Bayou Today.)
user picture

Member for

15 years 11 months

thanx yamadog!!!!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 5 months

oh ,, ok ,, that makes sense .. I was just wondering .. no hard feelings or nothing like that ,, .. I`m just glad to see it on the move again !! Thank you !!!
user picture

Member for

15 years 11 months

Ok kidz! just got this today will have it decoded and on its way buy early next week (have alot to do this weekend) jolleyredgiant ur addy is needed!!!will send a pm to ya
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

Glad to hear it the vine made it to the northeast,and is on tour again. (Cause There's An Easywind..Blowin' Cross The Bayou Today.)
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 8 months

Hi, So here's the deal: I spent an inordinate amount of time last Saturday attempting to identify and locate stalled or missing vines. This was one of them. Turns out Bear still had it, and for some reason he mailed it to me along with a disc he had left out of the Non-Dead vine. The Felt Forum vine has not been deflaced, it's still just the single DVD. So, now I have questions: Question the First: Is this the correct list? (note that I have removed myself and moved a couple up): 16 JolleyRedGiant54 17.toddsnc 18. Melinda (parachuteWoman00@gmail.com) 19. stuman 20.That Nice Hippy Guy 21. Estim8ed 22. greatfullygreatful 23. Billy S 24. Question the Second: As I said the vine is still in flac format on the DVD. I've read the post that JolleyRedGiant54 doesn't have a "DVD burner" (was it determined that he meant "DVD player"?). Looks like Bear had offered to deflac the vine but apparently never did. I don't have much in the way of spare time at the moment, and I won't for the forseeable future, so it will take me some time to get the decompression done (with no guarantee as to the quality of the results). I don't normally deflac, just play them straight with WinAmp. Does this vine still need to be decoded for folks, or can I just copy the DVD and get it the hell outtahere? Hope you're all having a happy holiday, and haven't been trampled to death at a Walmart. (this planet's weirdness level just keeps climbing higher and higher...) MarkintheDark ********************************************* I have a sigfile! --> www.kindveggieburritos.com *********************************************
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 8 months

I PM'd JolleyRedGiant regarding this and issues on a coupla other vines two weeks ago, and have never heard back from him. Looks like he was one that needed the DVD of flac/shn files decoded, which I haven't had time to get done (and won't, for awhile still). I don't know how many more of the signups require the vine to be decompressed off the DVD, but if there are several I can do it, it's just going to take awhile (my employer has been bought out and I need to ensure continued employment) to get out and I've already had the thing over a week. I've updated the signup list, and can send the DVD on to toddsnc as soon as I verify he can handle the DVD, and I'm not just dumping the decode job on him. Felt Forum 1971 Vine 17.toddsnc 18. Melinda (parachuteWoman00@gmail.com) 19. stuman 20.That Nice Hippy Guy 21. Estim8ed 22. greatfullygreatful 23. Billy S 24. JolleyRedGiant54 ********************************************* I have a sigfile! --> www.kindveggieburritos.com *********************************************
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 8 months

I've gotten the Felt Forum vine DVD converted to wav files on my hard drive and have burned the first show to CD. When burning disc two Nero informs me that overburning is required, and when the burn is complete I get an error message - however, the disc played fine, you can hear the end of the show ("listen to the radio tonight...tomorrow night" whatever he says). I tried a test and duplicated the second disc CD to CD and it still required an overburn. Haven't listened to that one yet. Don't know if this is a known issue, haven't read through the whole forum yet. Looks like the DVD expands to 10 CDs total so it's going to be after the weekend before this finally gets out, and I'm an awesome guy to be doing this! Cheers, MarkintheDark ********************************************* I have a sigfile! --> www.kindveggieburritos.com *********************************************
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 8 months

Hi, Finally finished decoding the flac DVD to CDs, but see my note regarding the second disc of the first show. I have never heard back from JolleyRedGiant54 w/address (or about if he mailed out the Dead/NRPS '70 vine which todd never rec'd) so I had moved him to the end of the list in my posting of 12/7 - Arkdeadhead, you'll want to keep an eye on the vine progress as it gets closer to you, hell just bump yourself up in front of JRG54 if you want. Todd is next up, but he's out of town until after New Year's, I think. I should probably skip ahead to Melinda and have it go Melinda -> Todd, but I'm tired of dicking around with the signup lists in general and this vine in particular. Stuman, THNG, Estim8ed: you dudes are here alla time, you vote and I'll concur - who to next? If no response I'll send it to todd, but I'll wait until after Xmas so it doesn't sit in a mailbox for two weeks. Sorry about the interminable delay, Cheers, Mark ********************************************* I have a sigfile! --> www.kindveggieburritos.com *********************************************
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 5 months

Is Melinda still with us ? if you need or want you can send it my way , just so you don`t have to sit on it .. I have the Stones vine , goes to Todd next but like you said he`s out of circulation for the holiday`s , so what to do ?
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 5 months

it`s the MSG 93 I have for Todd ,, not the Stones ,, ah dua ...need more coffee .....
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 8 months

I don't think todd would mind. If I don't hear from Melinda before Friday it'll be comin' atcha, stu. Have a good holiday, take care and Cheers, MarkintheDark ********************************************* I have a sigfile! --> www.kindveggieburritos.com *********************************************
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 8 months

Hey now,Todd is out of town until after New Years, and I never heard back from Melinda. Had this vine for way too long with the decompressing and all, so I'm sending it out to stuman on Saturday, and have altered the signup list to reflect this. There ya go. Also: note my post of 12/10 above concerning the disc which required overburning. Felt Forum 1971 Vine 17. stuman 18.toddsnc 19. Melinda (parachuteWoman00@gmail.com) 20.That Nice Hippy Guy 21. Estim8ed 22. greatfullygreatful 23. Billy S 24. JolleyRedGiant54 25. ArkDeadHead (pwyatt30@yahoo.com) ********************************************* I have a sigfile! --> www.kindveggieburritos.com *********************************************
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 8 months

Hi! The long-delayed Felt Forum '71 vine is on its way to stuman (sorry if you're hacked that I skipped y'all, Todd and Melinda). Stuman will turn it around pretty quickly, I imagine, since he'll probably just copy the DVD. Thanks folks! And...Enjoy! MarkintheDark ********************************************* I have a sigfile! --> www.kindveggieburritos.com *********************************************
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 8 months

That's just how my life works, four hours after sticking the damn vine in the mail to stuman, I get a PM from Melinda. I couldn't have waited until Monday, nooooo just had to mail the darn thing to somebody today...crap. She's still on the vine, and sounded excited that the vine was still active. Let me know if you need her address. Cheers, MarkintheDark (Doggone it) ********************************************* I have a sigfile! --> www.kindveggieburritos.com *********************************************
user picture

Member for

16 years 1 month

Hey, everyone, i just wanted to sincerely apologize for my unbelievable flakiness! I've been so busy with college applications lately i haven't been checking back at all; i just assumed this vine was a goner. Anyway, i don't want to make things more complicated than they already are what with the order of this vine being kind of switched around, so i'm giving up my spot. just send it to the next person on the list and don't worry about me getting a copy. If it survives for long enough i might sign myself back on at the end of the list when i'm not so busy. so sorry for the flakiness and mix-up! Peace, M.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 8 months

Just took me a while to get it started again, and with todd out of town I didnt' want the shows sitting around for so long. You'd be getting it in a couple of weeks. ********************************************* I have a sigfile! --> www.kindveggieburritos.com *********************************************
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 5 months

Hey Mark , I spoke to Melinda ,, she said the dvd will work for her , as she is very busy with school , I will burn her a copy of said dvd , wich will be her copy to keep .. and I will foward vine to Todd after i make copy`s .. sound good folks ? since Billy S is not active at the present time and he has vines , I say we temporarilly remove him from the list and any other list he is on , at least until someone hears from him .. he can jump back on later if he chooses. that cool with everyone ? oh,, I will also remove Melinda from this list , that way Todd won`t try to send her a vine she has already .. 17. stuman 18.toddsnc 19. 20.That Nice Hippy Guy 21. Estim8ed 22. greatfullygreatful 23. 24. JolleyRedGiant54 25. ArkDeadHead (pwyatt30@yahoo.com) Hope everyone has a nice week !!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 5 months

off to N.C. .. I put billy s back at the end of the list ,, just in case he shows back up .. please let`s make sure that someone hears from him before this gets sent to him .. let`s try to keep the vine alive ... 17. stuman 18.toddsnc 19. 20.That Nice Hippy Guy 21. Estim8ed 22. greatfullygreatful 23. 24. JolleyRedGiant54 25. ArkDeadHead (pwyatt30@yahoo.com) 26. billy s Hope everyone has a very pleasent day !! ps.. Melinda`s copy is also on it`s way to her ..
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 4 months

Posted: December 31, 2008 - 4:58am in yesturday,, out today off to N.C. .. I put billy s back at the end of the list ,, just in case he shows back up .. please let`s make sure that someone hears from him before this gets sent to him .. let`s try to keep the vine alive ... 17. stuman 18.toddsnc 19. 20.That Nice Hippy Guy 21. Estim8ed 22. greatfullygreatful 23. 24. JolleyRedGiant54 (SKIP ME PLEASE) I told the person under me to pm the person in front of me 25. ArkDeadHead (pwyatt30@yahoo.com) 26. billy s Hope everyone has a very pleasent day !! ps.. Melinda`s copy is also on it`s way to her ..
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 8 months

Cleaning up the list a bit. JolleyRedGiant54 has dropped out of vining. Thanks for taking care of Melinda, Stu! 17. stuman 18.toddsnc 19.That Nice Hippy Guy 20. Estim8ed 21. greatfullygreatful 22. ArkDeadHead (pwyatt30@yahoo.com) 23. billy s ********************************************* I have a sigfile! --> www.kindveggieburritos.com *********************************************
user picture

Member for

16 years 4 months

....I will try to contact Billy S, but if I don't hear from him and someone signs up after him, I will just skip Mr S. Just wanted to keep you guys informed. See you guys on tour!!! Chicago here I come!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 5 months

I have this one already and Melinda also has her copy of this vine .. It goes to TNHG next. Take care folks ...
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Will get it sent out monday or tuesday. Thanks everyone, Trevor "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

There is somthing wrong with audio disc 2 of 12/4 and it wouldent let me import it or use the files so I made up a new one that I will send on with the vine. I should get this one sent out tuesday. Peace, Trevor "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 3 months

I would love a copy of this, can anyone help me out? see ya at the garden in april!!!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 3 months

17. stuman18.toddsnc 19.That Nice Hippy Guy 20. Estim8ed 21. greatfullygreatful 22. ArkDeadHead (pwyatt30@yahoo.com) 23. billy s 24. jimbojones1138 see ya at the garden in april!!!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 7 months

Got this one ready to go. Just need greatfullygreatful's address.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 8 months

I think greatfully is among the disappeared, you should wait a few days for him to PM you then move on to ArkDH. BillyS is also a non-viner. Cheers, MarkintheDark ********************************************* I have a sigfile! --> www.kindveggieburritos.com *********************************************
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 7 months

I recieved greatfulygreatful's address today vine heads that way tomorrow.Peace
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

20. Estim8ed21. greatfullygreatful 22. ArkDeadHead (pwyatt30@yahoo.com) 23. billy s 24. jimbojones1138 25. Unclejon I can't believe this vine is still alive...I'm in. "when life looks like easy street, there is danger at your door"
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 8 months

Me either, appears to have died Estim8ed to greatfullygreatful. ********************************************* **************This space for rent***************** *********************************************
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

I was looking forward to this one - I have it on a very old cassette and have had it for 25 years - so I really needed the upgrade! All good things in all good time... "when life looks like easy street, there is danger at your door"
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 8 months

...maybe. ********************************************* **************This space for rent***************** *********************************************
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 9 months

hey guys its greatfullygreatful so sorry on the vine it is still alive!!!!! i have had a couple of rough months fearing the loss of my grandfather. but though high water we made it thankfully!! i will have the vine back out by this weekend! again i am so sorry.. thanks for the time and patience!! safe travels to you all cyber friends!!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 9 months

again i cant express enough how bad i feel! I just hope you guys dont count me out in the future!!! thanks again greatfullygreatful!!!!!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 3 months

20. Estim8ed21. greatfullygreatful 22. ArkDeadHead (pwyatt30@yahoo.com) 23. billy s 24. jimbojones1138 25. Unclejon 26. lordmonkey wow, this will fit nicely into my collection!!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 5 months

22. ArkDeadHead (pwyatt30@yahoo.com)23. billy s 24. jimbojones1138 25. Unclejon 26. lordmonkey 27. Jake R
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

23. billy s24. jimbojones1138 25. Unclejon 26. lordmonkey 27. Jake R 28. ejjd