- June 3, 2020 - 2:email@example.comJoined:May 31, 2020The official GD Archivist - need name/contact info please.
Thanks so much. How do I contact Mr. Meriwether?
- June 1, 2020 - 8:44ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007PM SentThat would be Nicholas Meriwether, who would be happy to hear from you.
- May 31, 2020 - 4:firstname.lastname@example.orgJoined:May 31, 2020The official GD Archivist - need name/contact info please.
Hey there Y'all -
My Daughter was sorting through my records lately and found two unusual records (seem to be from a radio broadcast in 1981 on the NBC young adults network). If these are of value to the archive I would be glad to send them to the right person.
- May 31, 2020 - 1:16pmrich-the-plummerJoined:August 23, 2008Dead Net Central
Is the old site still running? There is still guest access and it looks like there are recent posts, but requests to reset my password go unanswered.
- May 27, 2020 - 9:30ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007Bob MarksI think he is no longer with us, but I'll see what I can find out.
- May 26, 2020 - 1:17pmjimbomedJoined:May 26, 2020Dr Bob Marks
Greeting fellow passengers
Anyone know if Dr. bob Marks is still with us? Anyone know how to reach him?
Any help most appreciated
- May 19, 2020 - 12:44pmThe WolfmanJoined:June 10, 2007Spam
Is anybody monitoring this site? There seems to be a large amount of spam lately.
- April 23, 2020 - 10:37amConn.dedhedJoined:May 25, 2009Aoxomoxoa
I remember hearing from someone in the band (Phil? Bob? Jerry?) that one of the songs on Aoxomoxoa was an experimental type of song, where the main voice was actually a mix of the entire GD sound. I don't remember anything else. Can anyone help me out here?
- April 23, 2020 - 9:51ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007re shows attendedOn the show page there is a link for Mark As Attended. Click it. It should now show on your profile page.
- April 23, 2020 - 9:49ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007Send me a PMand I'll ask the Doc to fix it.