- November 14, 2019 - 7:27pmJohn M AlbertJoined:November 10, 2019ICECRMCNKD
I think I found the Lawyer for their licensing email and basically copy and pasted my post to them with a little rewording. Thanks for the input, however, I am betting converting these guys will be a challenge. Most of them are around the age of the big bang I mean big band swing music era! LOL ..and carving a SYF is a planned project if I ever get the time!
- November 14, 2019 - 4:57pmicecrmcnkdJoined:October 20, 2015J.M. Albert
I’m not a lawyer, but sometimes I play one on the internet.
They own a copyright on all their music.
But, if it’s playing in the background while you repair a tool, and you don’t receive any revenue from the video, then they probably won’t harass you.
I suggest that you hang a steal your face in the background to promote the band, and maybe even indicate the artist and song that are playing in the background.
Maybe you’ll convert a few tool heads to dead heads.
- November 14, 2019 - 4:50pmJohn M AlbertJoined:November 10, 2019I have been a huge fan of…
I have been a huge fan of the Dead since I heard St Stephen for the first time in 1988 (getting stoned before a Mountain Bike trail ride). Well, I have been watching a bunch of YouTube videos on tool restorations for the past couple of years and have decided to hopefully start making some of my own. Knowing the Dead has been into the free sharing of their live performances, I figured their music would be a better fit than all the royalty-free music that everyone uses. (My account on there is even The Dead Rabbit) . But before I just go and start using their music I thought I would look into if they had a problem with use of that nature. This website seemed like the most logical place to start! Thank you for your time John M. Albert "Rabbit"
- November 2, 2019 - 9:00ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007Dunno!What device/OS/browser are you using?
- November 1, 2019 - 4:55pmrbmunkinJoined:February 24, 2009Almost every time I visit…
Almost every time I visit Dead.net I get into technical problems. Need to hire a techie maybe? <grin>
I can't order Dave's Picks 2020. The field that says "delivery option" is blank. No choices are listed. So it won't let me continue to the "billing" section. What's up?
- October 29, 2019 - 9:54amdougbr1neJoined:November 9, 201430 Days 2019
Hello! Just wondering if 30 Days of Dead will be returning in a few days. Thank you.
- October 3, 2019 - 11:23amseabird17Joined:April 27, 2014Digital download for 7" Single VOL # 11 Music Never Stop / Help
Waiting for an email to download the latest digital single.
- September 18, 2019 - 9:12amRags12Joined:February 19, 2012Setlists
Why can I not get setlist anymore. Got xm and like to see the setlist of the shows they play ?????
- August 15, 2019 - 9:53amErica EvansJoined:June 23, 2007thank you Mary, good to know…
thank you Mary, good to know i haven't completely lost my marbles! <3
- August 15, 2019 - 9:04ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007my showsdisappeared in the last site upgrade. It's on the list to be restored, but in the meantime you're right, it's not there.