- December 16, 2019 - 5:30amjen_ni_ferJoined:December 15, 2019Cardboard sign reads: BOYFRIEND WANTED
49 never married, optimistic, honest, and lighthearted female. No kids, std-free, pretty cute, I like to cook and eat. Never hard drugs, pescatarian, and animal lover. Toured 87 - 95 then, reggae fests, then bluegrass, then college. Currently interested in hiking wilderness areas or long trails, camping, biking, anything outdoors. No drainbows or drama. Also just looking for one great companion, I don’t believe in romance hooey. All good things in all good time.
- August 6, 2019 - 7:06pmmkavJoined:June 30, 2007THIS is must see TV. Hope it's not a repeat
if link doesn't work...google mary tyler moore scarlet begoniaa
- July 27, 2017 - 2:10pmmkavJoined:June 30, 2007Thank youFor a real good site
- July 27, 2017 - 10:47amASLJoined:January 2, 2009@ Got SandCertainly does sound intriguing...just a bit too pricey for me. Thanks, Marye, for the admin cleanup!
- July 27, 2017 - 8:11ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007Okay folksNew bus is parked here: http://www.dead.net/forum/sunshine-daydreamers-keep-truckin
- July 26, 2017 - 7:52pmgeomeisterJoined:January 18, 2015What's in a name, Marye?A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. Please name the new thread, "Sunshine Daydreamers Keep on Truckin'" If you can include the last 3999 posts, that'd be swellll...just kidding, of course. But if you could include the last 17 (make that 20, see the above 3 hangers-on and ne'er do-wells) or so of the posts from #1, first above written going back to and including July 4th the Happy Anniversary one, that should give one and all some context, as that was the day 2 years ago, when we first met each other for real, where we broke bread and watermelons at the finest pizza pic-a-nic this side of the Rockies, and whence we collectively enjoyed a grand and magnificent band celebrating all good things. Thank Yew veddy much, Oh Kind One.
- July 26, 2017 - 6:54pmmkavJoined:June 30, 2007the new, all new dreaminglewood bluesany name is fine...just leave bread crumbs
- July 26, 2017 - 4:08pmtfontsJoined:April 10, 2008@Got SandWe're very intrigued by the Playing in the Sand gig come February and will most likely pony-up. Spoke to a dude at CID today in Philly who's been at all the gigs there (D&C, DMB, etc...) and he said is simply knockout gorgeous and as intimate a live beach concert setting as you can imagine. Multiply that by three shows and "all-inclusive" amenities and the the money grab rolls-on... Anyone else contemplating?
- July 26, 2017 - 12:59pm_Joined:February 21, 2011@maryeyou can call me Al for all I care...just don't call me late for dinner. What geomeister says is just fine by me. Sorry Al.... say high to your horse.... :-)
- July 26, 2017 - 11:04am_Joined:February 21, 2011To all Sunshine Daydreamers ....Adiós mis amigos..... We will get by, we will survive, just gotta give the old bus a new name.... Sarge, c'mon we gotta go..... Stay tuned....