- maryeJoined:May 26, 2007Here and there lately, folks have been mentioning some of the great T-shirts they picked up on tour and elsewhere. Several decades having passed in many cases, the shirts are no longer with us. Which ones did you wear till they fell apart, accidentally leave behind at the campground, give to your best friend, or otherwise part with, and now you'd really like to find another one?
- June 29, 2019 - 8:35amCumberland@92Joined:June 28, 2019Great T-Shirts
Found a blue dyed with day and night Fiddler. Was supposed to be for the NYC Madison Square Gardens show in December 1995. As we all know that show never happened. It’s with all of the other retired shirts.
- December 8, 2018 - 8:14amdemosjamsJoined:December 8, 2018soldier field parking lot shirt
Looking for a "I SAW THE DEAD ON LAKE SHORE DRIVE" t-shirt.
- September 30, 2018 - 3:43amgeomeisterJoined:January 18, 2015I remember that Calaveras Frog-town T-shirt!...and lived the next town over, a mere jump across the river. It was Santana, and because of his recording contracts, you couldn't bring in a deck and there wasn't a tapers section. Got a poster of that show on the wall in the den matter of fact, with said frog jumping off a SYF lily pad. My greatest bootleg t-shirt score was scored at the Frost! Frost Amphitheater in Stanford CA has roses everywhere....the t-shirt was pale blue with a column of American Beauty roses climbing up a vine from the bottom of the t-shirt straight up to the heart. Intermingled within the roses on the vine were little SYF skulls. I wore the heck out of that t-shirt which regrettably has disappeared over the years.
- August 29, 2018 - 5:55pmferfuxJoined:November 15, 2010official "bootleg" Steal your face shirtAnyone remember the copy of the "First bootleg stealy" that was in the GD store many years ago? It was a cream color shirt with a simple skull stealy logo on it. Claimed it was a copy of a parking lot T shirt that was for sale in the 70's? I kinda like one now. LOL. Thanks guys.
- August 22, 2018 - 12:41pmShakedownSt96Joined:July 30, 2015Cassette TapesAlways looking for donations/bargains on dead and non dead related bootleg material. cheers
- June 28, 2018 - 5:12amRedRocksToddJoined:January 21, 2009Tour PosterLooking forI followed the Boys in 2009 from Wilkes Barre to Denver....7 shows in 12 days!! In Hartford, I purchased 2nd row tickets from dead.net through the charity auction. I got a signed tour poster signed by all the members...plus Warren Haynes. It was my most prized possession!!! About 6 months ago, my home was burglarized and 3 things were stolen.....cash, my college class ring, and my Dead poster. I literally weeped. I don't care about the class ring but I am desperate to replace my poster. I'm hoping a FAMILY member can help me out? Maybe you and your partner got two posters? I am willing to pay a "more than fair price" to replace it!!! PLEASE HELP!! Todd in Denver. PEACETerms of Service
- June 26, 2018 - 4:27pmmkavJoined:June 30, 2007absolut Jerryone of the series that absolut vodka put out in early 90s. blatant commercial but who cares? classic Jerry pose on the back with ABSOLUT JERRY caption. i wore that to tatters I have searched and searched...and can't find it anywhere,
- June 26, 2018 - 11:29amhippieman556Joined:September 25, 2008would love to get ratdog andwould love to get ratdog and phil lesh tour shirts
- February 24, 2018 - 7:22amRoguedeadguyJoined:July 22, 2016Ghosts of T shirts pastI used to have a nice stash of weed-themed shirts.One was a Zig-Zag shirt that I got for "free" by mailing in a bunch of empty paper packets. One I got at the Ann Arbor Hash Bash. It was a leftover from a different, similarly themed event in Columbus so it only cost $3. One was from a really cool head shop in Grand Rapids called Purple East. One was a red-eyed Scooby Doo begging for a Scooby snack with obvious implications. They were all folded and stacked in the top right corner of my closet when our roof started leaking . . . right into my closet. :( Of all of my shirts to get ruined, it had to be those 4.
- February 18, 2018 - 1:24pmBosco BootsJoined:February 1, 2014Stolen ValorI had just purchased the "No Jim, they're Dead" Star Trek T-shirt in the lot at Alpine Valley in the mid 80's.It was scorching hot, so I looped the shirt through my belt behind me so I wouldn't have to carry it. While going through the bottleneck at the gate, I felt a sharp tug, and it was gone. Cheeky Monkey.....I hope you at least took care of it.