- February 17, 2021 - 3:36amwilfredtjonesJoined:June 4, 2007still -10
WTF? At least Spring's a month away anyway. :-)
P.S. I'm not a robot.
- September 7, 2020 - 12:46pmslo lettuceJoined:July 20, 2012ZELDASKULL....a new brand of copier
GD weather report
May 16, 2013
just like any other day.....?
- March 3, 2020 - 9:37pmzeldaskullJoined:March 3, 2020to finally have wind chills…
to finally have wind chills in the upper 70's and to be able to open the windows and watch the curtains dance with the wind once again. The new leaves along with the seemingly endless shades of green everywhere do wonders for the spirit. https://basketballlegends-unblocked.com
- January 31, 2019 - 1:33pmwilfredtjonesJoined:June 4, 2007You know it's cold when...
- January 10, 2017 - 11:19amliketohikeJoined:May 29, 2015Where's the Rainbow?Currently raining and sunny in STL...par for the course...Looking for the Rainbow, I know it's around here somewhere...
- January 10, 2017 - 10:28amwilfredtjonesJoined:June 4, 2007I'm wondering......what possessed me to go mtn biking in a blizzard yesterday, but I did. Did some snowshoeing too this past weekend. Colder than a witch's nipple, it was...
- January 10, 2017 - 9:01am_Joined:February 21, 2011frozen tundra in da Buffsnow to freezing rain...but a warmup is on the horizon, finally. Time for a summer tour...
- January 10, 2017 - 8:52ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007Pouring, again, in Oakland.Floods up on the rivers.
- December 20, 2016 - 5:34amGr8fulTedJoined:July 9, 2007The mercury bounced off -18 yesterdayChilly start at the ski area yesterday: much more pleasant at +14 F this morning. Maybe I'll be able to change my long john's!
- December 19, 2016 - 7:14amKristineDJoined:February 27, 2015gettin' downright balmyWe've rebounded all the way up to -2! Woot!