Grateful Dead Pumpkin Stencils
- Read more about Grateful Dead Pumpkin Stencils
- 6 comments
- Log in or register to post comments
Make your jack-o-lantern a little more grateful this year!
1. Print out your favorite stencil.
2. Carefully cut out the black parts. For the traditional Dancing Bear, you will need to cut out the white parts.
3. Place over pumpkin and using a Sharpie, draw the stencil onto your pumpkin.
4. Carve out the stenciled parts of your pumpkin.
Download and print out the Bertha stencil here.