- September 30, 2020 - 12:43pmJackstrawjeffJoined:November 1, 2010Is there anyway to get…
Is there anyway to get blueray of DEAD and Company two shows at the lockin festiful
- September 25, 2020 - 10:48amNprimmJoined:September 25, 2020Grateful Dead Apparel
Does The Grateful Dead apparel use sweatshops?
- August 21, 2020 - 10:19ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007hey 143!They still exist, but I don't think they're active. I think technology may have overtaken it all to some extent; it pretty much comes down to whether people still want to do things that way. It was fun to get those DVDs in the mail...
- August 21, 2020 - 12:23am143or245Joined:October 18, 2007marye,
are vines still up &…
are vines still up & growing my friend...
- July 24, 2020 - 8:33ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007Licensing requestsgo to Ice Nine Publishing at www.umusicpub.com
- July 24, 2020 - 7:13amcalplayersJoined:July 24, 2020License for cover song
Hi, who do I contact about a license to upload a cover song (like Ripple) to YouTube?
- July 6, 2020 - 5:31pmmark_mumperJoined:August 17, 2007to contact GD Archivist
I would email Nicholas G. Meriwether via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Library at University of California, Santa Cruz has this website guide & other contact info for The Grateful Dead Archive @ UCSC Special Collections & Archives:
Special Collections and Archives
University of California, Santa Cruz
1156 High St.
Santa Cruz CA 95064
- July 6, 2020 - 2:25pmRhiannon GelstonJoined:July 6, 2020Hi! I am trying to ask for…
Hi! I am trying to ask for permission to use a line from Scarlet Begonias in my book to be published. Do you have any advice on who I need to contact to do so?
- June 3, 2020 - 2:email@example.comJoined:May 31, 2020The official GD Archivist - need name/contact info please.
Thanks so much. How do I contact Mr. Meriwether?
- June 1, 2020 - 8:44ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007PM SentThat would be Nicholas Meriwether, who would be happy to hear from you.