- September 21, 2022 - 1:19pmIQZero56Joined:August 25, 2022GD pictures
Found a zip file with a few hundred shots of the dead from the 60s - 99s. All dated so easy to figure out which shows. I don't have any providence but wanted to know if they could be useful to u guys. Thx Ian
- August 24, 2022 - 10:01ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007did not get PMbut will see what we can figure out based on this.
- August 23, 2022 - 12:20pmGabriel103AJoined:August 19, 2022Did you get my PM about not receiving Dave's Picks 43
Did you get my PM yesterday? The site is a little confusing so I was not sure if I did it correctly. I am the person who did not get Dave's Picks 43. If you did not get it can you just email me at email@example.com and I will reply with the information that you requested. Thanks.
- August 20, 2022 - 8:10ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007GabrielSend me a PM with your order details and we'll get it figured out.
- August 19, 2022 - 1:24pmGabriel103AJoined:August 19, 2022Never got Dave's Picks 43
I did not receive DP 43. Post office said the Dead only made a tracking slip and did not give them the package to send. I emailed the Dead and only received an automated response with a ticket ID number. How can I get this resolved?
- July 30, 2022 - 1:11pmflogstratJoined:November 2, 2010Lyceum Download ERROR
I cannot download my digital versions of the Lyceum shows. I get "invalid URL download scheme".
Mac OS 10.12.6
- July 3, 2022 - 4:39pmgrizzlyJoined:June 7, 2007Hi-anyone know if day out at…
Hi-anyone know if day out at the movies is happening this summer Thanks.
- June 14, 2022 - 7:52pmmorloquehamhoq…Joined:November 20, 2013Garcia 50th Anniversary
Is there a scheduled release date for the Garcia 50th anniversary LP, CD ?????
- June 2, 2022 - 5:15ammorloquehamhoq…Joined:November 20, 2013Garcia LP 50th Anniversary Edition
When will the Garcia LP 50th Anniversary Edition be released?
- May 9, 2022 - 8:22ambennettdixonJoined:January 21, 2015Licensing Grateful Dead Artwork
Has anyone here recently worked out a licensing arrangement for imagery? News article indicate licensing moved to Rhino Records a couple years ago, but it's not evident from their site how to properly go about becoming a licensee. Please help a Head! Thanks all.