- September 29, 2023 - 8:13am1stshow70878Joined:September 11, 2014D.Fool
In Deadbase X, the lists for all 30 Sunrises:
5-22-77 Good Lovin'>Sunrise>Estimated
That's all that have either an Estimated or a Terrapin on either side.
So maybe that 5-12-77?
- September 29, 2023 - 7:38amDancin FoolJoined:September 29, 2023Looking for a certain 1978 show with Sunrise > Estimated
A long, long time ago, when we listened to tapes, a friend of mine had this great show from (I think) May 1978. Here is what (I think) I remember:
Terrapin > Sunrise > Estimated, which were mind-blowing. Probably Donna's best Sunrise; will bring you to tears.
I'm fairly sure that Terrapin went straight in to Sunrise. But I'm sure that Sunrise went straight in to Estimated. I don't think it was edited that way.
They were playing these tunes a lot at that time, but I've combed through the archives and just can't locate a show with this sequence; my memories may be at fault.
- April 3, 2023 - 3:36pmlotshirtprojectJoined:April 3, 2023I'm working on a project…
I'm working on a project where I want to attempt to archive Grateful Dead bootleg lot shirts. I would like to create a print publication as well as a website celebrating the lot bootleg shirt. I would also like to document the stories and lore behind the shirts. I would love to hear any stories about anyone funding their tour by selling shirts, stories from shirt creators, any crazy Dead bootleg story (favorite shirt, shirts tha led to introductions, crazy adventures, etc... Feel free to send me any pictures, stories, ideas, suggestions, etc.. Thanks! Peace.
- February 19, 2023 - 8:18amcameronbrooksJoined:February 19, 2023FOTD supercut version
I heard a supercut of Friend of the Devil (I think on Deadcast). It recut the song using live clips from their earliest version to the later years so you could hear the evolution of the song. I can't find it or remember where it's found. Anyone know?
- February 17, 2023 - 5:49pmrockthingJoined:August 2, 2020James "Blood" Ulmer setlists?
Hey. Seems pretty quiet around here, but I'll give it a shot.
On a hard disk full of music data I have at home, I came across a James "Blood" Ulmer show that I'd torrented probably over ten years ago, but for whatever reason, had never unpacked.
The directory was simply titled
There is no info file and I'm not familiar enough with his music to figure out the song titles.
Various Googling strategies have not even turned up the existence of this concert.
I'm starting to wonder if the date may be listed incorrectly.
If anyone can't point me in the direction of some info about this show, I'd be... grateful.
- May 16, 2022 - 1:29amForensicdocelevenJoined:June 17, 2008Country Pride
Check your pm................
- May 15, 2022 - 9:50pmCountry PrideJoined:May 9, 2017Bob Weir Pic
Where can I find a picture of Bob Weir w/ pony tail & side burns circa 1972?
Post reply or pm only.
- February 26, 2022 - 4:42pmwilfredtjonesJoined:June 4, 2007As seen on the 'What Are You Listening to Now' thread
3-24-88 The Omni set I, with some of 3-28-88 Hampton set I as filler. :-)
Thanks to my trusty DeadBase... :-)
- February 26, 2022 - 3:09pmgr8fulgal77Joined:April 18, 2020Lost Show
I have a cassette of a show that doesn’t have a date on it. Brent is singing, so it’s in the ‘80s and the crowd cheered loudly when Memphis was mentioned…maybe held in Memphis, TN??? Can anyone help me ID the show for my collection? Set list is below:
Touch of Grey
Queen Jane Approximately
It’s All over Now
Far From Me
Don’t Ease Me In
Feel Like a Stranger
Box of Rain
- January 20, 2022 - 8:31amunkljohnJoined:June 2, 2007COYOTEBEN_73 Dec. 3rd post
I am not seeing a listing in Deadbase for that date in 1967. I do see one for the next night, 8/19/67, American Legion Hall, S. Shore, Lake Tahoe, Ca. I have no idea about a tape! unk