- May 16, 2022 - 1:29amForensicdocelevenJoined:June 17, 2008Country Pride
Check your pm................
- May 15, 2022 - 9:50pmCountry PrideJoined:May 9, 2017Bob Weir Pic
Where can I find a picture of Bob Weir w/ pony tail & side burns circa 1972?
Post reply or pm only.
- February 26, 2022 - 4:42pmwilfredtjonesJoined:June 4, 2007As seen on the 'What Are You Listening to Now' thread
3-24-88 The Omni set I, with some of 3-28-88 Hampton set I as filler. :-)
Thanks to my trusty DeadBase... :-)
- February 26, 2022 - 3:09pmgr8fulgal77Joined:April 18, 2020Lost Show
I have a cassette of a show that doesn’t have a date on it. Brent is singing, so it’s in the ‘80s and the crowd cheered loudly when Memphis was mentioned…maybe held in Memphis, TN??? Can anyone help me ID the show for my collection? Set list is below:
Touch of Grey
Queen Jane Approximately
It’s All over Now
Far From Me
Don’t Ease Me In
Feel Like a Stranger
Box of Rain
- January 20, 2022 - 8:31amunkljohnJoined:June 2, 2007COYOTEBEN_73 Dec. 3rd post
I am not seeing a listing in Deadbase for that date in 1967. I do see one for the next night, 8/19/67, American Legion Hall, S. Shore, Lake Tahoe, Ca. I have no idea about a tape! unk
- December 3, 2021 - 12:13pmcoyoteben_73Joined:December 3, 2021Hey Friends,
My brother was…
My brother was born on 8/18/67. I hear tale of a small show at an American Legion Hall (I think) somewhere in Nevada (I think). Does anyone know if that show exists out there? Trying to gift it to him for his 55th next year.
- November 29, 2021 - 1:15pmmark_mumperJoined:August 17, 2007Mickey Solo
reply to Hotpuppy Sep 17 post -
DeadBase XI notes that Bill Kreutzmann was absent from the concert at Veterans Hall in Columbus, Ohio, Friday Nov 22 1968 "due to illness."
- November 29, 2021 - 6:11amunkljohnJoined:June 2, 2007UCSB 6.4.78
You're welcome, Ken! Glad to help out. My first was 4/12/78 at Duke.....a definite eye opener for sure.
- November 25, 2021 - 9:41amdeadhawk1958Joined:October 27, 2021Thanks UNKLJOHN for filling…
Thanks UNKLJOHN for filling the hole in my head. That's the one I was looking for. First experience with the whole show. Real eye-opener.
- November 23, 2021 - 6:37amunkljohnJoined:June 2, 2007UCSB 6.4.78
This might be the show you are looking for.......I'll try to send you a message with the entry from Deadbase. Can't seem to add it here. UCSB 6.4.78, Campus Stadium.