- July 18, 2023 - 11:18amerindymphnaJoined:July 18, 2023Zoom Meetings
Also looking for wharf rat zooms!!!
- July 11, 2023 - 11:08amwindysuisunJoined:June 19, 2023Hello Friends- Big week…
Hello Friends- Big week/weekend ahead for Bay Area and was able at last minute to pic up a tix for final show: Now the big question: Will there be any W.Rats meeting up in person prior to or during the night of music? If so how would a person in recovery meet up? Have to say watching the thinking process prior to the show: IE: stay sober no matter what, etc. Thx for reply. Best- windysuisun
- September 26, 2021 - 2:44pmJTensingJoined:September 26, 2021Virtual Wharf Rat Meetings
Anyone have a list of active virtual Wharf Rat Meetings?
- February 11, 2021 - 5:52pmmaryeJoined:May 26, 2007freebird, check your PMsa few possibilities.
- February 10, 2021 - 10:27ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007There seems to be a pretty active group on Facebookwhich you might want to check out. I'll post anything else I find out.
- February 10, 2021 - 9:45ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007FreebirdI'll see if I can find out.
- February 5, 2021 - 3:45pmfreebird914Joined:June 16, 2007I also now see that the AA…
I also now see that the AA Grateful dead group on yahoo went away also ...
- February 5, 2021 - 12:17pmfreebird914Joined:June 16, 2007Any Zoom Wraft rat meeting s…
Any Zoom Wraft rat meeting s /??
- January 30, 2020 - 6:13amDelilahJonessJoined:January 22, 2020Wharf Rats in 2020
Now more than ever I love Wharf Rat. Each time I listen to it I learn somethung new about the song. What’s amazing about Wharf Rat is the community and deep sense of connection it has with so many people. When you are feeling low we are here for you. My favorite part- I’ll get up and fly away!
- April 18, 2019 - 6:35amcmhazJoined:April 1, 2015Hi-Ho friends and neighbors!…
Hi-Ho friends and neighbors! CMHAZ -GoodAZDead here from Phoenix. Just celebrated 33 years of Drink & Dope-Free sobriety. It's never easy, but it does get easier. "Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places, if you look at it right..."