- erindymphnaJoined:Zoom Meetings
Also looking for wharf rat zooms!!!
- windysuisunJoined:Hello Friends- Big week…
Hello Friends- Big week/weekend ahead for Bay Area and was able at last minute to pic up a tix for final show: Now the big question: Will there be any W.Rats meeting up in person prior to or during the night of music? If so how would a person in recovery meet up? Have to say watching the thinking process prior to the show: IE: stay sober no matter what, etc. Thx for reply. Best- windysuisun
- JTensingJoined:Virtual Wharf Rat Meetings
Anyone have a list of active virtual Wharf Rat Meetings?
- maryeJoined:freebird, check your PMsa few possibilities.
- maryeJoined:There seems to be a pretty active group on Facebookwhich you might want to check out. I'll post anything else I find out.
- maryeJoined:FreebirdI'll see if I can find out.
- freebird914Joined:I also now see that the AA…
I also now see that the AA Grateful dead group on yahoo went away also ...
- freebird914Joined:Any Zoom Wraft rat meeting s…
Any Zoom Wraft rat meeting s /??
- DelilahJonessJoined:Wharf Rats in 2020
Now more than ever I love Wharf Rat. Each time I listen to it I learn somethung new about the song. What’s amazing about Wharf Rat is the community and deep sense of connection it has with so many people. When you are feeling low we are here for you. My favorite part- I’ll get up and fly away!
- cmhazJoined:Hi-Ho friends and neighbors!…
Hi-Ho friends and neighbors! CMHAZ -GoodAZDead here from Phoenix. Just celebrated 33 years of Drink & Dope-Free sobriety. It's never easy, but it does get easier. "Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places, if you look at it right..."