• 2,500 replies
    clayv
    Default Avatar
    Who's up for a revolutionary evolutionary ride? DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 30: FILLMORE EAST, NEW YORK, NEW YORK 1/2/70 captures the Grateful Dead as they make their first foray from the experimental 60s into their early 70s acoustic Americana period. Yes, this one is a little bit country and a little bit (psychedelic) rock and roll.

When the "Magnificent Seven" - Pigpen on percussion, T.C. on keys - first took the stage on 1/2/70, evidence was clear that the trip was about to take a turn. From their western wears to the twang in Jerry’s “broken-string blues,” it appeared they'd brought the Bakersfield sound to the Big Apple. They worked through much of what would become Workingman's Dead, stunning the crowd with laid-back numbers like "Uncle John's Band," "Casey Jones," and "Black Peter." Just the same, they satisfied 60s stalwarts with magical versions of "Dark Star," "St. Stephen," and "That's It For The Other One." Sonic alchemy, indeed!

DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 30: FILLMORE EAST, NEW YORK, ​New York 1/2/70 has been rounded out with a bit of 1/3/70 (the subscribers-only bonus disc features the bulk of 1/3/70). It was recorded by the great Owsley "Bear" Stanley and has been lovingly mastered to HDCD specs by Jeffrey Norman.

DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 30 is limited to 20,000 individually-numbered copies*.

*Limited to 2 per order. Very limited quantity available.

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • icecrmcnkd

You are not the only one. Sad, but true.

This is copied from

https://www.dead.net/forum/got-issues-your-store-order

——————-

August 30, 2019 - 4:29pm#2
    WHISKYHAWK

Still Waiting For DaP 30 To Be Delivered
    Anyone else having this issue?

Per Dead.net Customer Service, 'Our new warehouse has advised that they have been unable to locate any numbered copies of Dave’s Picks Volume 30. With that confirmation, we have decided to produce a small, separately-numbered run of this title. We will use these copies to replace your missing or damaged Dave’s Picks Volume 30 shipment. Our production team has advised that the new, limited-edition run will be available in 2 months. "

Well, it's been two months and no word, no communication. Very frustrating.
    ——————-

• marye
    send me a PM.
  • JimInMD

Send a PM to MaryE on this site. ..and do it quickly!! that was a long time ago.

• dajokr

Still have not received my DAve's 30 with Bonus Disc. Multiple emails to customer service and no joy. Anybody who can help????

• daverock

Looks reasonable enough to me. The only holes in my collection are the Fillmore West 1969 box set, and the first 1990 box set. I bought the second one, Spring 1990, after quite along wait, as I am not a big fan of 1990. But I was, and continue to be, surprised at how much I like the show within. Every time I play 3/14/90, which I believe is the first in the box, I feel moved to go on and listen to the whole. I keep looking around for the first one, but I haven't seen it for sale anywhere yet. I wouldn't spend a fortune on it, but if its anything like this second one....then I have missed out big time.

A cautionary tale for me, actually, thinking now that I wouldn't get this years box if it is from beyond 1974.

• Diggey
    Default Avatar

I hope I'm not breaking any rules and can delete this if I am. I have some Dead cds and Dave's Picks for sale and wanted to put them up here. I'm not trying to get rich, just movin' out some clutter. Send me a message and payPal preferred. shipping is included for all of them listed. Thanks

San Francisco, The Warfield 10/9 and 10/10/80- Record Store Day CD- $16 shipping included
    Dave's Picks 27- Boise State U, 9/2/83- $30 shipping included
    Dave's Picks 28- Capital Theater, Passaic, NJ, 6/17/76 - $30 shipping included
    Dave's Picks 29- Swing Auditorium, San Bernadino, Ca, 2/26/77 - $30 shipping included
    Dave's Picks 30- Fillmore East, NY, 1/2/70 - $30 shipping included
    Dave's Picks 30- Bonus CD- Fillmore East, NY, 1/3/70 - $30 shipping included

• kyleharmon

i'll make my official box set prediction here: Summer '90

• JimInMD

Gave this one last spin before the Dave's 31 announcement. This will be remembered as an excellent release with a great bonus disc if you subscribed.

2019 will be remembered as a good year.

• Oroborous

Fall 79, Awesome!
    Nice to mix it up a little, thanks guys!
    Also, like hearing how their going to keep trying more variety.
    But ultimately, like Dave said, not about the set list or what they played etc, it’s about how they played it!
    Personally, I’m not familiar with this one but ifs it’s anything like 11/9, 11/5&6, 12/1, or the New Years run I think we’re going to be happy!

• wissinomingdeadhead
    Default Avatar

FINALLY 1979

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

6 years 2 months

Who's up for a revolutionary evolutionary ride? DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 30: FILLMORE EAST, NEW YORK, NEW YORK 1/2/70 captures the Grateful Dead as they make their first foray from the experimental 60s into their early 70s acoustic Americana period. Yes, this one is a little bit country and a little bit (psychedelic) rock and roll.

When the "Magnificent Seven" - Pigpen on percussion, T.C. on keys - first took the stage on 1/2/70, evidence was clear that the trip was about to take a turn. From their western wears to the twang in Jerry’s “broken-string blues,” it appeared they'd brought the Bakersfield sound to the Big Apple. They worked through much of what would become Workingman's Dead, stunning the crowd with laid-back numbers like "Uncle John's Band," "Casey Jones," and "Black Peter." Just the same, they satisfied 60s stalwarts with magical versions of "Dark Star," "St. Stephen," and "That's It For The Other One." Sonic alchemy, indeed!

DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 30: FILLMORE EAST, NEW YORK, ​New York 1/2/70 has been rounded out with a bit of 1/3/70 (the subscribers-only bonus disc features the bulk of 1/3/70). It was recorded by the great Owsley "Bear" Stanley and has been lovingly mastered to HDCD specs by Jeffrey Norman.

DAVE'S PICKS VOLUME 30 is limited to 20,000 individually-numbered copies*.

*Limited to 2 per order. Very limited quantity available.

user picture

Member for

6 years 7 months

I listened to DaP 28 from June 1976 this morning. It's a top notch show, but 25 years and 350 or so shows into the vault releases, it's just considered ok by most (that's what I gathered from the comments). I believe if it had been one of the first released, back in the days when we were only getting one show a year (if that), it would be hailed as a brilliant masterwork. That's what I call The Theory Of Relativity.

user picture

Member for

9 years 6 months

In reply to by Mind-Left-Body

1. 1977 Chicago
2. Outlaws - Bring it back Alive
3. Dickey Betts - Highway Call - "Hand Picked" get some!!
4. Holland Rotterdam 1972
5. Phish - Bakers Dozen

user picture

Member for

14 years 4 months

LnG tGD fillmore east
Plasmatics new hope for the wretched
Metallica m o p
Metallica ...ajfa
13th floor elevators various

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

In reply to by Mind-Left-Body

Well put, so true!

DeadTony: the Outlaws, nice! haven’t listened to them in decades, probably because I only have on vinyl from waybackin the day, and the tables not set up yet........need to!
Saw them as the headliner back in December 79 I think it was? 38 special, Molly Hatchet, and the Outlaws. Great night. Believe I saw The Who the next night which was the next day/show? after all those poor folks died in Cincinnati.
Needless to say very powerful show......believe that was the first time I saw a show with Meyers PA, though didn’t know it at the time, and like the first few times I saw the dead use it, it didn’t sound so good. Such new/different (think early 83) technology that I don’t think they new how to use it?

user picture

Member for

6 years 3 months

I don't know that we're ever going to have a release that completely blows us away anymore. I'm sure there's a lot of great stuff left, but in the shadow of what's come before it we're probably looking at a case where we're always saying it's about as good as <name that show>. One factor that I think JimInMD mentioned, is sound quality. Our evaluation of a new show is immediately colored by the quality of the recording. C'est la vie. I'm just happy the tunes are still flowing.

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

There's inlaw's and there's outlaws.
We used to listen to the Outlaws in Montana back in the 70s. Green Grass and High Tides is a cool song.
And then there were The Outlaws- Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson, Jessi Colter and Tompall Glasser.
Also the comedy sketch , Wailing Willie. Thats a lot of W (double u).
Ah yes, the english language.

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

In reply to by Strider 808808

.....an all New Years Box!
67, 73, 74, 75, and 92-95 there were no New Years shows....
76, 78, and 87 have already had official releases, that leaves:
66, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 88, 89, 90, and 91....
Nice cross section of years ala 30 trips, possibly 18 shows, 3 Dark Stars, and a bunch of “other” stuff. Maybe not as awesome as the 90 boxes, the 72 box or Boxilla, but a big meaty one anyway.....might generate enough interest to be worth their while? Of course not sure they have em all? But many, especially the later years were radio broadcasts so you’d think they’d have recordings better than just the Healy cassettes? But I’m just talking out my ass, I’m sure some of you more knowledgeable folks out there would have a better idea of availability?

user picture

Member for

8 years 7 months

In reply to by Oroborous

I’m still going with 10/80 Warfield electric sets to accompany the acoustic release.

Yes, glad the releases continue to flow. And please, please, please do what kayakguy proposed: Plangentize all the reels that have good sound quality.

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

In reply to by icecrmcnkd

....there needs to be a Motorhead one. I will call it Ace Of Spades. Watching a cool Elton John concert on YouTube.
https://youtu.be/bF14ECixT9I
....so much music. So little time. All of us can agree on one topic. We all 💛 music. Universal language indeed....if I lose one sense, I pray it's not my hearing.
Appreciation for Dee Murray on the bass.
Crocodile Rock is one of the first songs I remember hearing. That and The Boxer by Simon & Garfunkel and Penny Lane. Thanks Mom & Dad.... Somewhere Over The Rainbow is in the mix as well is Snoopy vs The Red Baron by The Royal Guardsmen. I could go on....House of the Rising Sun. I told you I could go on.

user picture

Member for

9 years 9 months

If I had one realistic box set to authorize for release just prior to my banishment to the desert Island with a few of my best friends and a lot of weed, it would be "The Dark Star Constellation". I sent this to Lemieux already.

The Dark Star Constellation

* 25 complete shows, all featuring a Dark Star.
* Manufacture 15K, maybe even 18K, which is doable, based on the Dave's Picks subscription increase in numbers, along with Dead & Co stoking Grateful Dead interest - not to mention the theme of the box: * DARK STAR *

* $649.99

* Ok here's the tough part for marketing- what years? I would personally enjoy 1967 - 1974. Not sure if the first and only from 12/13/67 is in the Vault. The only thing left from '74 is Chicago and the complete Jai-Alai Fronton performance. So the meat and potatoes would be '72 - '73. I'd be totally cool with releasing the rest of the '71s as well. I think in fairness and marketing sensibility, 5 shows (max) from the '80s & '90s, assuming good quality audio.

* Black box with stars and skeletons (no beards - in fact bring back the Bertha skeleton and her buddy from the 1980s posters of The Warfield, Radio City, and that other place.....maybe as constellations)
* Include an awesome book with Dark Star essays.
* Tons of rare / unseen photos (in a book).
* Some kind of mini book too, with fan descriptions of what Dark Star means / does / feels to them.
* When you open the box up, an there is an audio chip inside that plays that clip from Sunshine Daydream of the dude tripping (almost over): "That Sun Should Have Gone Down Hours Ago....Let's Get The Kids And Get Out Of Here....Awwwwww Sing It To Me!" And then the opening notes into a fadeout.
* Jeffrey Norman....Plangent....

Release the Dark Stars Smithers!

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 1 month

In reply to by Vguy72

While I didn't see the 79 Dead show I did see JGB and Bobby and the midnights June 82. The absolute worst place I've ever seen a show. In additional to being a metal building it was hot and humid. By the time Bobby came on it was raining inside the building. And it wasn't open air....very nasty

user picture

Member for

14 years 6 months

Figured out all the clues, every detail just exactly perfect.

Only thing you forgot to mention is the ceiling astral map projection featuring a Jerry hologram darting around the constellations in a Delorean.

See, that wasn't so hard!!

It’s powerful at times. Format is awkward - every other song turns into a Broadway musical style production with hundreds of people marching and dancing in perfect choreography - just the way we all know life to be ...
But oh the music!

user picture

Member for

13 years 6 months

I'm thinkin:
1. I Got You Babe (Sonny and Cher)
2. So Far Away (Carole King)
3. It's Too Late (Carole King)
4. Top of the World (Carpenters)
5. Close to You (Carpenters)
6. Bad Bad Leroy Brown (Croce)
7. Operator (Croce)
8. Bennie and the Jets (Elton)
9. Daniel (Elton)
10. Seasons in the Sun (Terry Jacks- Ooftah! worst song ever)

These were everywhere when I was growing up in the early 70's. Meanwhile, the Dead were off touring the world and quietly making the greatest music ever...

no more giant boxsets. 3 show minis or 5 show runs would be great, but the big ones put too much of a strain on minimal finances. I'm probably gonna miss this year's offering...and it's a painful bummer.
Oh well. Still glad the music is being pumped out.

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

Elvis doing Hound Dog in '56. I was 3 and could sing the chorus.
What can I say? I am OLD! But I still rock every day, so there.

Rock on

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

In reply to by hbob1995

indeed my brother!
No way I know first songs....I grew up with all kinds of music playing. I especially remeber crawlin around the kitchen floor (ground zero for fun in those early days 😃), and my mom would have the AM radio on. So alll those great mid to late 60’s AM hits just infused in my being. Years later I had a gig in a sorta open mic band. We backed up who Evers turn it was. Also just great jams of local pros just coming round to jam! Anyway, 25 years later and I could just play any of that stuff, can’t explain it. No prep at all, “this ones in E”, boom.... As long as I sorta knew the melody I could do it. Crazy how music is ingrained in us, especially when we’re young! Of course most of that stuff is beyond simple.
I do know that my first 45 when I was ? probably around 10, was Paul Reveer and the Raiders: Cherokee People!
Man I’d play that over and over, just loved the drums. Always wanted to be a drummer, but, mom was no dummy, who wanted to listen to all that racket! Lol Makes me think of that story Bill tells about the neighbor beating on the garage wall 😀 yea, so she gave in and got me a guitar, which was ok, but deep down always wanted drums.
And perhaps Cherokee People was the catalyst for the rest?

user picture

Member for

9 years 9 months

First song memories Vguy are from when I was 4/5 yrs old '76/'77. Neighbor across the street worked for RCA so he was always bringing by 45s.

Simon & Garfunkel - Cecilia
Elton John - Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
Little Willy - Sweet
Detroit Rock City - KISS
Afternoon Delight

user picture

Member for

8 years 7 months

In reply to by jrf68@hotmail.com

‘The Witch Doctor’ on the Looney Tunes album.

I remember some of those that Gollum posted, along with Afternoon Delight and, don’t know the name - “I can see clearly now, the rain is gone”.

user picture

Member for

8 years 8 months

That's a tough one. Icecrmcnkd, I think the song you are referring to at the end of your post is I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash, although others may have done it as well. Some of the earliest songs I can remember hearing would probably include
Beatles - Yellow Submarine
Dulcinea - from a Man of La Mancha soundtrack
Soulful Strut - Young Holt Unlimited
Tommy (whole album) - The Who, I just thought the album was "Tommy the Who" and really dug the parts with the French Horn
Leroy Brown and You Don't Mess Around with Jim - Jim Croce
Scarborough Fair/Canticle, 7 O'clock News/Silent Night, Punky's Dilemna, The Boxer, I am a Rock, America - Simon and Garfunkel
Song Sung Blue, Sweet Caroline, Cracklin' Rosie - Neil Diamond

Probably gonna be thinking of more early songs all night. Definitely also remember I'm Not In Love by 10cc from later on, not a first song by any stretch, but a song that stuck in my head.

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

In reply to by Charlie3

Charlie, I believe your right, and that is an awesome version, but I’ve always dug Jimmy Cliffs version the best. Amazing range and emotion over an authentic reggae beat. Gotta love Jimmy! Dam, wish the table was working, would spin up Give Thanks with that great version of Bongo Man!

user picture

Member for

8 years 8 months

When my kids point out my various flaws, I point out that they are going to turn into me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAO7vs_Q9is

and the silly songs like Witch Doctor of course... I turned ten years old in 1960...my Pop worked at a record retailer/wholesaler store called California music in West LA so I got tons of freebies i wish I still had

here's a list of what charted top ten in 1960
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Billboard_Hot_100_top-ten_singles…

Ones that really really stand out are Theme From A Summer Place by Percy Faith and Across The Sea by Bobby Darin....but even though I was a bit younger my absolute faves were Don't You Just Know It by Huey "Piano" Smith and The Clowns and Sea Cruise by Frankie Ford...Earl Palmer rules!!!

First, you guys crack me up 😁
Had to take a step outta the whole seventies scene for a bit, cleanse the palate etc., so 29 years ago this very evening, my first night/show in the promised land after like 12 or 13 years on the bus, finally, and it was awesome!
Jerry’s preaching “cause I mean what I’m saying!”
I know some of y’all don’t dig the Ex, but man I loved it. Great shape for sound. Awesome field. Not too big, not too small. General Admission so you could go were you wanted, or roam freely, of course that meant front of sound board for us. Anchor fucking beer instead of the usual east coast corporate swill....Bill Graham starting it all off, “yaddi, yaddi, yadda”. The band still riding that wave they had going, ole Brentski not fully showing signs of worry, hell who thought he’d be gone in less than 2 months? Sigh. Yes sir Ex at the Ex, one of the last hurrahs before I started sliding into the geezer zone!
Crazy how fast it all blows by. From crawling around that kitchen floor in the mid sixties to soldier field at the last one....what a long strange trip indeed!

user picture

Member for

7 years 7 months

In reply to by nappyrags

Icecreamconekid,

I hope you are right. Schwing!

Had a dream a few nights ago that the Box was 73 CDs. I love 1980.

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

In reply to by Oroborous

Ah, decent Bird Song, little spacey part. Then they start to go for Promised Land, which would of been awesome, considering, but then nope, smoke break! Uncle john coming on now. “Oh oh what I wanna know...”

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

In reply to by Oroborous

Knock, knocking on the Golden door!

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

In reply to by Oroborous

Outta Foolish Heart.....good shite mate...neat midi stuff, almost a Fire feeling jam, then I swear just the slightest tease, like just a few notes, but a Saint Steve vibe, then more midi space, and Bob with like 2, 3 cords of Women Are right before the rhythm devils transition? God, love these drums/spaces, honestly if I never hear a straight drum solo again I’d be ok. One of many reasons why I dig this shit....to me, I like my Dead the weirder the better 😎 woo-who...
Riding, sliding off that wave on the Wheel, smooth.....

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

In reply to by Oroborous

Miracle>>nice Black Pete>> Pounding, rockish mags, (compared to the smooth, rollicking early mags), with a U.S Ba-Looooooooose, “summer time coming on my oh my” indeed! I think we’re finally/hopefully done with winter up here in the Mnts.? So yea, then back to the hotel to get naked with my new, 20 year old east coast “California Girl” and frolick in the pool.....sweet, very little lighting, so stars shining, palm trees all around.....what? Hey, eyes over here, get your mind outta the gutter, I said FROLIC! Ahem. CALIFORNIA! It was damn near everything I always dreamed it’d be.
“Such a Night” RIP Mac.

user picture

Member for

14 years 4 months

In reply to by Oroborous

Once we got in, it was fantastic.

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

The first song I can remember listening to was "Apache" by The Shadows in 1961. Hank Marvin - looked nerdy but sure could play guitar.

user picture

Member for

9 years 9 months

I'd like a 20 year old girlfriend to frolick in the hot tub with. I just feel like my wife might not approve, what do you think?

Early wake up on the East Coast here, kids slept out in a tent in the backyard. That left me 30 feet away on the screened-in porch with my .22 cal, just in case any animals hop the fence. I just listened to the Dark Star from the Fox 10/18/72, followed by the Seattle Bird Song from 7/22/72. It's always melancholy if you catch one of the announcements concerning Pigpen being home sick. On this one, Phil said Pig was actually in the hospital, but that he would be back in 6 months.

user picture

Member for

8 years 1 month

...good morning to all my brothers & sisters out in Dead Land, I hope everyone is having a grateful weekend filled with love, laughter, blessings and some Primo music! 😉
I have so much I want to write & share but today is not the day, I have three beautiful children, one each wrapped around my legs and my youngest daughter in my loving arms, Lovin every moment!!! A very grateful daddy I am. 🙏❤️
...I would have to say, Walt Disney, played a large part of my first musical experiences. All the classics. And the Movie, The Wizard of Oz musical/film soundtrack ! Amazing music.
Will share more soon.
Everyone enjoy the rest of your grateful Sunday, peace be with you all my friends, god bless! 🙏❤️😎
PS - the 50th Anniversary has been getting some major listening this weekend. My uncle, who introduced me to the Grateful Dead has been loving them all and has been sharing many stories about the concerts he attended over his lifetime. I’d like to share those with the board if anyone is interested, please post if it’s ok to post his memories... thank you everyone, ciao’. ✌️🤠

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

In reply to by KeithFan2112

KF, that was a looong 29 years ago. I was like 28 or 29....so
A) I think if I got naked in a hotel pool now I’d be given capital punishment, and god forbid the permanent scarring I could cause a kid if they got a look, “the horror”
B) we’re so old now my wife probably would say if I could actually get a hot 20 year old to get naked with to go for it! First, she knows that ain’t gonna happen and if it did, she’d be like “thank god your not bothering me”, and “put that damn bucket of grease away for @#&*&#$ sake” LOL 😂

user picture

Member for

15 years 8 months

it takes a fast car to keep up with a 20 yr old. I had one for a while, after all was said and done, she was not a very good conversationalist. ie Candy from 2 and a half men :)
First songs I can remember, were mostly classical as I came around before rock and roll, and it was banned in my parents house (devil music it was called). I do remember flat foot floozie and the floy floy and Peter and the Wolf, Zippity doo dah, mostly other Disney children's songs as Disney was the go to for children back in the 50's and 60's and being raised by republicans, there was no rock in our house. Kicks Red rubber ball the Circles, wipe out by the Ventures, get off of my cloud rolling stones, do the twist by chubby checker mostly am radio until I finally got a stereo that had FM, then it was all rock from then on. First rock songs were the Animals, Paul Revere, Beatles, Buddy Holly and Bobby Fuller, others too, just too many to list. I wore out that little transistor radio that I kept under my pillow at night so I could listen to the banned rock music. I will always remember my old man yelling at the top of his lungs "turn that shit down!!!" He hated Jimi Hendrix lol

user picture

Member for

14 years 4 months

In reply to by unkle sam

That place is run by...clowns/no one/cluelesd buffoons.

Just a maaaaasssssssss of people dripping like an iv thorough lil gates and metal detectors (hey man i dont have my metalluca cds with me haha). My wife was getting unglued.

Again once inside, beautiful.

Some rise, some fall, climb, some crawl
to get to Terrapin

....you'd think it was rocket science. All I know is that strip of grass in between the floor and the actual lawn is prime property. Saw Phish there three times and we always made a mad dash to grab that spot. Worth it 💯%.
Also noticed that the camping area was grass. It was always dirt when I went. Cool.
Speaking of wives becoming unglued. Took Mrs Vguy there in '98. She made fun as my friend Joe and l ran out of the gate. So fast I lost a Birkenstock. Once she caught up, she realized why we did what we did. She picked up my sandal btw and said, "You lost something Vinnie. But I got you. Nice spot." I then proceeded to bust out some fungus, so yeah....

user picture

Member for

6 years 7 months

Visited a 20 something yr old today at a near by establishment. She was so pretty and gentle...sigh.

"The Ugly Bug Ball" by Burl Ives is the first song I can remember hearing. It was in a film- I think it was a Disney, but it wasn't a cartoon- although thinking back , maybe there were bits of animation in it. If they could do things like that then-about 1962. Hayley Mills was also in it as a child.

Took forever to get in tonight, past all those robot tests. Given the content of the post, it hardly seems worth it!

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

In reply to by daverock

....The Parent Trap actress, correct? One of the first movies I remember as well. One of my first crushes right there.

product sku
Product Magento URL
https://store.dead.net/special-edition-shops/dave-s-picks-store/dave-s-picks-vol-30-1.html