- maryeJoined:May 26, 2007The bus came by. We got on. That's how it all began. Almost as soon as the Fare Thee Well shows were announced, folks started planning to meet in Chicago. They met. They connected. Things were never the same. And now, further! Or maybe Furthur.
- August 8, 2019 - 2:37pmgeomeisterJoined:January 18, 2015Lucy
it is spot on and done very nicely. Thanks for a good time with a twist.
- June 17, 2019 - 4:45amGraceful_DeadJoined:March 4, 2011Two-Night Two-Step
This summer's pattern for debuts by Dead Co held over the weekend:
the first night at Wrigley had the first "To Lay Me Down".
But as they come East, there are no more two-night stands on the schedule; the next is the finale in Boulder.
So no more premiers? Inquiring minds want to know
- June 11, 2019 - 7:27pmmkavJoined:June 30, 2007love to hear Candyman
thanks for reply on Brent songs
- June 11, 2019 - 7:17amGraceful_DeadJoined:March 4, 2011Dead Co Debuts
I have not seen any record of Dead Co performing a Brent song.
Two omissions from my list of possibles (besides Brent and Keith-Donna songs):
- June 10, 2019 - 7:53pmmkavJoined:June 30, 2007brent?
is it true D&C have played no Brent songs? I "heard" that recently, but have not researched it. Maybe they'll surprise us!
- June 10, 2019 - 7:10amGraceful_DeadJoined:March 4, 2011Dead Co Debuts
For each of the 3 two-night stands so far this summer, the first night has had a song debut;
It Must Have Been the Roses being the latest.
What's left for the rest of the summer? Place your bets:
Attics of my life
Dupree's Diamond Blues
Me and Bobby McGee
Might as Well
Mountains of the Moon
New Potato Caboose
So Many Roads
The Golden Road (To Unlimited Devotion)
Till the Morning Comes
To Lay Me Down
- June 8, 2019 - 2:48pmmkavJoined:June 30, 2007summer 19 tour
"Whether you love the Dead or have never listened to them (no one who gives them an honest-to-goodness chance ever ends up disliking them), these two concerts are not to be missed."
from the Chicagoreader in anticipation of 2 nights at Wrigley.
- May 29, 2019 - 7:50amASLJoined:January 2, 2009Boulder Dash
Ugh, sorry to hear you won't be there. I'm not sure if people go to Folsom first or not. I remember last year there were still a lot of tix available leading up to the Boulder shows, but by the time we got to Boulder, people were having a hard time finding...so not really sure how it goes.
Hope you guys are doing well! Happy Summer!
- May 25, 2019 - 6:32amGraceful_DeadJoined:March 4, 2011Boulder dash
we have a financial squeeze at present and likely will not travel out there.
We're looking into selling the tix, but maybe someone out there can give me some insight:
There are lots of tickets offered on Stubhub, but it appears that the Folsom box office site also still has many on offer.
Do people just not look at the stadium site first?