- maryeJoined:May 26, 2007The bus came by. We got on. That's how it all began. Almost as soon as the Fare Thee Well shows were announced, folks started planning to meet in Chicago. They met. They connected. Things were never the same. And now, further! Or maybe Furthur.
- May 18, 2019 - 9:09amASLJoined:January 2, 2009Boulder 2019
Hey Graceful Fred,
We'll be in Boulder this year -- if you feel like meeting up, please let me know! What an incredible weekend it was last year. You guys won't be disappointed!
- May 18, 2019 - 9:05amASLJoined:January 2, 2009Phew...Made it Back
Hey Geomeister and All -- fell off the bus for a bit. Glad to be back.
- May 17, 2019 - 9:50amgeomeisterJoined:January 18, 2015Greetings fearless…
Greetings fearless Daydreamers...got licorice?
- February 11, 2019 - 7:28pmmkavJoined:June 30, 2007JRAD
same here...my son introduced me to JRAD. really enjoying t.
- February 11, 2019 - 7:26pmmkavJoined:June 30, 2007D&C Dallas
yeah, we missed the party in Dallas in 17. I now live in San Antonio, so it's a ROAD TRIP!
- February 5, 2019 - 6:08amgeomeisterJoined:January 18, 2015Dallas
Hey MKav...we be there, missed you last year, but we have killer floor seats on Johnny's side; be a great time to meet you brother...promised not to throw a party this year or rent a party bus; sure was fun last year!
- January 10, 2019 - 2:01pmGraceful_DeadJoined:March 4, 2011Hey Mkav
The Mrs. and I will be making our first Western Dead venture to Boulder.
There must be a reason they like to close summer tours there, and we intend to find out what is.
- January 5, 2019 - 4:02pmmkavJoined:June 30, 2007d&c Dallas 2019
anyone going? I got tix. gonna be hot...in every way
- October 1, 2018 - 4:15amgeomeisterJoined:January 18, 2015nice little spot on the webHey, here is a great little project to support. https://deadheadstories.org/ Cool concept, righteous folks, remembering the past, honoring the present and paying it forward. They are like minded ladies and gents who got creative and put together something real nice...2500 stories so far, with maybe ten percent or so going into the first book. All volunteer, all proceeds go to seed Rex, Seva and like minded foundations. If you have an extra buck or three, feel free to donate to their non-profit. If you're brave or curious or want a cool read this fall or a great present for later, spring for a book. If your ship came in, and the cargo is wearing you down, perhaps a small donation to lighten your load would be appropriate. All good and pretty amazing, just like SD'ers everywhere... Cheers,cya down the road g
- September 18, 2018 - 5:25ammonaJoined:September 28, 2008Bobby Boston tix 4 SALE~SALE SALE~ BOB WEIR BOSTONNov. 15 .Sec BALCLC, Row V, Seat 1 USD $76.40 take $59.50. Nov. 16 Balcony Center Row P | Seat 23 $134.50. take 104.50 Also have Nov. 16 Parking pass for $122.35. Will take 99.00 or just something. Add it free with purchase of Nov 16 tix. It was mixed in5. Will take 99.00 or just something. Add it free with purchase of Nov 16 tix. $420 Alaska Air non stop round trip PDX and Boston.