- maryeJoined:May 26, 2007If the Tapers' Section or Grateful Dead Hour streams (or any other streams that may appear from time to time) aren't working for you, please post here. In some cases, your fellow Heads will come to your assistance. In others, the Rhino techs may have a fix for the problem. In others, we may have a can't-get-there-from-here issue, but really, we'll do our best. Thanks!
- November 14, 2018 - 8:25amdwlemenJoined:June 23, 2007Chat working?
I can't get into the Chat. I am logged in, but when I select "Chat" under my avatar, it comes up with a page saying that I must be logged in. I click the icon where my avatar was, and I go back to the home page with my avatar. I think I'm considered logged in everywhere except chat.
- November 5, 2018 - 6:07ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007looks like you got back okay...I think it's working now.
- November 4, 2018 - 6:04amgeomeisterJoined:January 18, 2015chatroll
the chat site is totally not working, so im sorting the sock drawer today.
- August 30, 2011 - 8:43amstevepremoJoined:September 5, 2007Dead Hour streaming againSomebody must have fixed it, 'cause it works fine now with Firefox 6.0. Thanks! Steve Premo -- Santa Cruz, California
- August 26, 2011 - 10:45amAnonymous (not verified)Joined:March 29, 2017No Jam of the Week on 8/26?C'mon guys, where is the jam? We're trying to rock out!
- August 23, 2011 - 10:21ammaryeJoined:May 26, 2007no, but I gotta saythis encourages me to ignore that Upgrade Firefox Now message... I'll see if the tech guys have any thoughts.
- August 23, 2011 - 8:48amstevepremoJoined:September 5, 2007Grateful Dead Hour doesn't streamEver since I went to Firefox 6.0, I've been unable to stream Grateful Dead Hour, although the flypaper stuff (jam of the week and taper's section) works fine. I've got the latest quicktime and windows media players, but it doesn't work. Anyone have any ideas? Steve Premo -- Santa Cruz, California
- July 22, 2008 - 5:58amLittle Ben ClockJoined:June 7, 2007Thanks maryeI'm getting all the Taper's Section stuff in stereo now. Hurray. Now all we need is the previous six months' clips to be reloaded in stereo. Easier said than done... Thanks for pursuing this marye. I'm not listening to the Taper's Section stuff again for the first time in months!!
- July 17, 2008 - 8:49pmrusspiJoined:April 30, 2008Stereo!I'm getting this week and last weeks Taper's Sections in stereo! Praise be! Thanks to whoever did whatever needed to happen somewhere out there.
- June 29, 2008 - 12:53amstumanJoined:November 21, 2007my wife got it to work !!Finally ,, after months of screwin around ,, somehow my wife got the flyplayer to play ,, YEA !! I`m not sure what she did but it had something to do with the sounds default thing from the control pannel .. check your sounds default player in your computer ,, hope this helps everyone who are still having problems ... peace and sunshine to all !!! take care !! .... p.s. yes,, it is playing in stereo ....