• 145 replies
    marye
    (The fourth from 1975 is One From The Vault...) Started by ltapilot. Here are three of the four shows that were perfomed in 1975. All are good strong shows and very heavy on the psychedelic side. Enjoy... As always the 3 from 75 will be in both FLAC/SHN and in WAV formats. DVD's and CD's ________________________________________________________________________ BAND Grateful Dead VENUE Kezar Stadium CITY San Francisco STATE CA DATE 3/23/75 LINEAGE SBD>FM>?>DAT>CDR. SET Bill Graham Intro Blues For Allah > Stronger Than Dirt > Drums > Stronger Than Dirt > Blues For Allah E: Johnny B. Goode COMMENTS: Merl Saunders and Ned Lagin sat in for complete Dead set ; show was part of the SF SNACK (San Francisco Students Need Athletics, Culture, and Kicks) Benefit; performing artists (billed): Doobie Brothers, Graham Central Station, Mimi Farina, Jefferson Starship, Jerry Garcia and Friends, The Miracles, Joan Baez, Santana, Tower of Power, Neil Young, (unbilled): Bob Dylan; guest celebriti

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • stepineden72
    Default Avatar
    lots out....who is ready? 3. JohnRParker5 (IN 7/30, OUT 12/7) 4. Island Girl (IN 12/20- OUT 12/28) 5. stepineden72 6. 7
  • Island Girl
    Default Avatar
    3. JohnRParker5 (IN 7/30, OUT 12/7)4. Island Girl (IN 12/20- OUT 12/28) 5. stepineden72 6. 7
  • Island Girl
    Default Avatar
    3. JohnRParker5 (IN 7/30, OUT 12/7) 4. Island Girl (IN 12/20- 5. stepineden72 6. 7
  • stepineden72
    Default Avatar
    Looks like there is going to be a lot of good music travelling between California and Canada 3. JohnRParker5 (IN 7/30, OUT 12/7) 4. Island Girl 5. stepineden72 6. 7.
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    Island Girl asked me to send her some unclaimed vines, so this is going out to her today... 3. JohnRParker5 (IN 7/30, OUT 12/7) 4. Island Girl 5. 6.
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    Grate shows free to a good home
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    Next?
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    Some weird and wonderful shows here for the takin'! Band that travels with a bunch of caged crickets? We got you covered!
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    2. sportzfreak260 in 7/22 >> out 7/273. JohnRParker5 >> IN 7/30, OUT ??? 4. 5. Nothing left to do but smile smile smile...
  • sportzfreak260
    Default Avatar
    2. sportzfreak260 in 7/22 >> out 7/273. JohnRParker5 4.
user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months
Forums
(The fourth from 1975 is One From The Vault...) Started by ltapilot. Here are three of the four shows that were perfomed in 1975. All are good strong shows and very heavy on the psychedelic side. Enjoy... As always the 3 from 75 will be in both FLAC/SHN and in WAV formats. DVD's and CD's ________________________________________________________________________ BAND Grateful Dead VENUE Kezar Stadium CITY San Francisco STATE CA DATE 3/23/75 LINEAGE SBD>FM>?>DAT>CDR. SET Bill Graham Intro Blues For Allah > Stronger Than Dirt > Drums > Stronger Than Dirt > Blues For Allah E: Johnny B. Goode COMMENTS: Merl Saunders and Ned Lagin sat in for complete Dead set ; show was part of the SF SNACK (San Francisco Students Need Athletics, Culture, and Kicks) Benefit; performing artists (billed): Doobie Brothers, Graham Central Station, Mimi Farina, Jefferson Starship, Jerry Garcia and Friends, The Miracles, Joan Baez, Santana, Tower of Power, Neil Young, (unbilled): Bob Dylan; guest celebriti
user picture

Member for

16 years 7 months

Note that Ltapilot has confirmed that the shows are in BOTH FLAC and WAV formats. Thanks!!! (1) Thatnicehippyguy (2) dstache
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

Note that Ltapilot has confirmed that the shows are in BOTH FLAC and WAV formats. Thanks!!!thank you from me too (1) Thatnicehippyguy (2) dstache (3) Hal R
user picture

Member for

16 years 1 month

definitely on board for this one :) (1) Thatnicehippyguy (2) dstache (3) Hal R (4) Melinda
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

I will find a post office tomorrow and send them to that nice hippy guy.There is one DVD with all three shows plus 5 CD's. The shows seemed shorter than in the later years. This was an experience listing to the shows. The band was obviously comfortable playing together but a little short on rehearsal time. Great jams but they seemed to shy away from vocals. Enjoy, Peace Rick
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

Officially delivered to the USPS today at 2:30 MDTAll of you are in for a treat. Peace Rick
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

(1) Thatnicehippyguy(2) dstache (3) Hal R (4) Melinda (5) toddsnc 6.chasmo[gonzo7755@yahoo.com] (7) Tommo ( tompen@earthlink.net ) (8) CMG (9) Oroboros (10) Erickat (11) joneb (12) reedchris (13) Unclejon when life looks like easy street, there is danger at your door...
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

I'll burn the cd's tonight and send them out to dstache tommorow. Thanks again to Rick for starting the vine. Trevor "You know the one thing we need is a left handed monkey wrench....."
user picture

Member for

16 years 7 months

Received from Hippy today. Will get these out to Hal by Wed at the latest. Thanks Rick and Hippy! As an aside, not sure this shouldn't simply be called 1975 vine as there is nothing left from that year to VINE (Great American Music Hall being an official release).
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

I got these today and should have them out to Melinda either tomorrow or Thursday. If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. William Blake
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

Sent back east to Melinda today. If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. William Blake
user picture

Member for

16 years 1 month

got it today, will have it copied asap and sent out to toddsnc either tomorrow morning or the next day. peace M.
user picture

Member for

15 years 11 months

how do i get on the list???????????????????????????????
user picture

Member for

16 years 2 months

First, you go back in the vine to find the latest sign-up list, copy & paste it here and then add your name at the bottom. PM the person before you with your mailing address. (1) Thatnicehippyguy (2) dstache (3) Hal R (4) Melinda (5) toddsnc 6.chasmo[gonzo7755@yahoo.com] (7) Tommo ( tompen@earthlink.net ) (8) CMG (9) Oroboros (10) Erickat (11) joneb (12) reedchris (13) Unclejon (14) stuman (15) rabelinbearisgrateful
user picture

Member for

16 years 1 month

Due to some computer problems, i did not finish copying this vine until tonight. it will be on its way first thing in the morning. sorry for the hold up, guys. Peace, M.
user picture

Member for

15 years 11 months

thanx for the info eric now i am in yeaaaaa!!!!!
user picture

Member for

16 years

When you get it, you make copies for yourself and pass the original discs on to the next person in line. That way everyone has access to the original discs.Welcome to The Vineyard ! -Tommo
user picture

Member for

16 years 1 month

So, i didn't realize this, but it turns out this vine was mailed out at the same time as an important letter i had to send. the letter didn't arrive at its destination, so the amount of time this vine seems to be taking worries me. I copied all of the CDs, but there was a DVD in there i didn't have the facilities to copy at the moment. i'll make a new batch of CDs, but i'm not sure what to do about the DVD. maybe if somebody has it they can burn a new copy and send it...? toddsnc, if this vine doesn't arrive within the next day or two let me know and i'll send out the new batch. Peace, M.
user picture

Member for

16 years 2 months

got it on tuesday, guess your postman isn't in to the dead, waiting for chasmo to send some digits so it can fly his way.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 9 months

(1) Thatnicehippyguy(2) dstache (3) Hal R (4) Melinda (5) toddsnc 6.chasmo[gonzo7755@yahoo.com] (7) Tommo ( tompen@earthlink.net ) (8) CMG (9) Oroboros (10) Erickat (11) joneb (12) reedchris (13) Unclejon (14) stuman (15) rabelinbearisgrateful (16) operator
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

(1) Thatnicehippyguy(2) dstache (3) Hal R (4) Melinda (5) toddsnc 6.chasmo[gonzo7755@yahoo.com] (7) Tommo ( tompen@earthlink.net ) (8) CMG (9) Oroboros (10) Erickat (11) joneb (12) reedchris (13) Unclejon (14) stuman (15) rabelinbearisgrateful (16) operator (17) Benny Jakes
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 10 months

got this vine today and will make contact with tommo to send it out tomorrow. peace.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 10 months

on the way to tommo. peace.
user picture

Member for

16 years 6 months

Finally some DEAD from the year I was born! (1) Thatnicehippyguy (2) dstache (3) Hal R (4) Melinda (5) toddsnc 6.chasmo[gonzo7755@yahoo.com] (7) Tommo ( tompen@earthlink.net ) (8) CMG (9) Oroboros (10) Erickat (11) joneb (12) reedchris (13) Unclejon (14) stuman (15) rabelinbearisgrateful (16) operator (17) Benny Jakes (18) Grateful Gooner ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "And if you go no one may follow, That path is for your steps alone..."
user picture

Member for

16 years

I got this today and it's heading your way tomorrow. First vine I've seen where the bonus material is bigger than the vine itself ! All very interesting stuff. Thanks LTA !-Tommo
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

(1) Thatnicehippyguy(2) dstache (3) Hal R (4) Melinda (5) toddsnc 6.chasmo[gonzo7755@yahoo.com] (7) Tommo ( tompen@earthlink.net ) (8) CMG (9) Oroboros (10) Erickat (11) joneb (12) reedchris (13) Unclejon (14) stuman (15) rabelinbearisgrateful (16) operator (17) Benny Jakes (18) Grateful Gooner (19)pkpotter
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 2 months

On their way today to Oroboros today as I head out to High Sierra. Have a fabulous weekend, everybody.
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

Will burn tonight and have out to you, Erickat.
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

today. Thanks for this tasty treat from '75. Vine on!
user picture

Member for

16 years 2 months

This came in last night & I copied the DVD - but had limited time to verify / double check, so this will go up north to MA shortly (most likely tomorrow, but NLT Monday morning). Thanks
user picture

Member for

16 years 2 months

Delivered to the post office at 8:35 am today. Enjoy
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 8 months

The year I first really listened to the Dead, unfortunately it was much later before I actually made it to a show (Dylan/Dead in Philly, a road trip of epic proportions!) (1) Thatnicehippyguy (2) dstache (3) Hal R (4) Melinda (5) toddsnc 6.chasmo[gonzo7755@yahoo.com] (7) Tommo ( tompen@earthlink.net ) (8) CMG (9) Oroboros (10) Erickat (11) joneb (12) reedchris (13) Unclejon (14) stuman (15) MarkintheDark
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

1) Thatnicehippyguy(2) dstache (3) Hal R (4) Melinda (5) toddsnc 6.chasmo[gonzo7755@yahoo.com] (7) Tommo ( tompen@earthlink.net ) (8) CMG (9) Oroboros (10) Erickat (11) joneb (12) reedchris (13) Unclejon (14) stuman (15) MarkintheDark (16) pkpotter
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 5 months

come in on the 29th. will have this out today ,,the 30th. Headin to you Mark ... Take care folks !!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 2 months

Row Timmy 1) Thatnicehippyguy (2) dstache (3) Hal R (4) Melinda (5) toddsnc 6.chasmo[gonzo7755@yahoo.com] (7) Tommo ( tompen@earthlink.net ) (8) CMG (9) Oroboros (10) Erickat (11) joneb (12) reedchris (13) Unclejon (14) stuman (15) MarkintheDark (16) pkpotter (17) Row Timmy
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 8 months

Got this in the mail today, I'll get it turned around by the weekend, hopefully.Cheers, MitD