• 145 replies
    marye
    (The fourth from 1975 is One From The Vault...) Started by ltapilot. Here are three of the four shows that were perfomed in 1975. All are good strong shows and very heavy on the psychedelic side. Enjoy... As always the 3 from 75 will be in both FLAC/SHN and in WAV formats. DVD's and CD's ________________________________________________________________________ BAND Grateful Dead VENUE Kezar Stadium CITY San Francisco STATE CA DATE 3/23/75 LINEAGE SBD>FM>?>DAT>CDR. SET Bill Graham Intro Blues For Allah > Stronger Than Dirt > Drums > Stronger Than Dirt > Blues For Allah E: Johnny B. Goode COMMENTS: Merl Saunders and Ned Lagin sat in for complete Dead set ; show was part of the SF SNACK (San Francisco Students Need Athletics, Culture, and Kicks) Benefit; performing artists (billed): Doobie Brothers, Graham Central Station, Mimi Farina, Jefferson Starship, Jerry Garcia and Friends, The Miracles, Joan Baez, Santana, Tower of Power, Neil Young, (unbilled): Bob Dylan; guest celebriti

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • stepineden72
    Default Avatar
    lots out....who is ready? 3. JohnRParker5 (IN 7/30, OUT 12/7) 4. Island Girl (IN 12/20- OUT 12/28) 5. stepineden72 6. 7
  • Island Girl
    Default Avatar
    3. JohnRParker5 (IN 7/30, OUT 12/7)4. Island Girl (IN 12/20- OUT 12/28) 5. stepineden72 6. 7
  • Island Girl
    Default Avatar
    3. JohnRParker5 (IN 7/30, OUT 12/7) 4. Island Girl (IN 12/20- 5. stepineden72 6. 7
  • stepineden72
    Default Avatar
    Looks like there is going to be a lot of good music travelling between California and Canada 3. JohnRParker5 (IN 7/30, OUT 12/7) 4. Island Girl 5. stepineden72 6. 7.
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    Island Girl asked me to send her some unclaimed vines, so this is going out to her today... 3. JohnRParker5 (IN 7/30, OUT 12/7) 4. Island Girl 5. 6.
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    Grate shows free to a good home
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    Next?
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    Some weird and wonderful shows here for the takin'! Band that travels with a bunch of caged crickets? We got you covered!
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    2. sportzfreak260 in 7/22 >> out 7/273. JohnRParker5 >> IN 7/30, OUT ??? 4. 5. Nothing left to do but smile smile smile...
  • sportzfreak260
    Default Avatar
    2. sportzfreak260 in 7/22 >> out 7/273. JohnRParker5 4.
user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months
Forums
(The fourth from 1975 is One From The Vault...) Started by ltapilot. Here are three of the four shows that were perfomed in 1975. All are good strong shows and very heavy on the psychedelic side. Enjoy... As always the 3 from 75 will be in both FLAC/SHN and in WAV formats. DVD's and CD's ________________________________________________________________________ BAND Grateful Dead VENUE Kezar Stadium CITY San Francisco STATE CA DATE 3/23/75 LINEAGE SBD>FM>?>DAT>CDR. SET Bill Graham Intro Blues For Allah > Stronger Than Dirt > Drums > Stronger Than Dirt > Blues For Allah E: Johnny B. Goode COMMENTS: Merl Saunders and Ned Lagin sat in for complete Dead set ; show was part of the SF SNACK (San Francisco Students Need Athletics, Culture, and Kicks) Benefit; performing artists (billed): Doobie Brothers, Graham Central Station, Mimi Farina, Jefferson Starship, Jerry Garcia and Friends, The Miracles, Joan Baez, Santana, Tower of Power, Neil Young, (unbilled): Bob Dylan; guest celebriti
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 8 months

1) Thatnicehippyguy(2) dstache (3) Hal R (4) Melinda (5) toddsnc 6.chasmo[gonzo7755@yahoo.com] (7) Tommo ( tompen@earthlink.net ) (8) CMG (9) Oroboros (10) Erickat (11) joneb (12) reedchris (13) Unclejon (14) stuman (15) MarkintheDark (16) pkpotter (17) Row Timmy (18) boxen
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 9 months

Hi, "Three from '75 Vine" is on it's way to pkpotter as of 2 PM EST 9/8/08. Enjoy! MitD
user picture

Member for

15 years 11 months

(16) pkpotter(17) Row Timmy (18) boxen 19 rambelinbearisgrateful
user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

Off to row timmy tommorrow 9\12Enjoy. peace,pk
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 8 months

It looks like Row Timmy is missing in action....
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

S'il vous plait? (16) pkpotter (17) Row Timmy (18) boxen 19 rambelinbearisgrateful (20) PAPPYPGH Merci!!!! ~ Pappy www.theCAUSEjams.com "Once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places, if you look at it right." - Robert Hunter
user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

just a reminder, bear is asking to be skipped on his vines. Row Timmy should have this, sent to hima while back.peace,pk
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 3 months

(16) pkpotter (17) Row Timmy (18) boxen 19 rambelinbearisgrateful (20) PAPPYPGH (21) jimbojones1138 see ya at the garden in april!!!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 3 months

16) pkpotter(17) Row Timmy (18) boxen 19 rambelinbearisgrateful (20) PAPPYPGH (21) jimbojones1138 (22) gratefulmikes
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 9 months

Haven't seen him active in a while, and this vine hasn't appeared in 2-1/2 months. Good thing this is a Vine Dick Weekend. Cheers, MarkintheDark ********************************************* I have a sigfile! --> www.kindveggieburritos.com *********************************************
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 9 months

...I had a typo: The vine has been missing for 3-1/2 months. ********************************************* I have a sigfile! --> www.kindveggieburritos.com *********************************************
user picture

Member for

15 years 7 months

16) pkpotter(17) Row Timmy (18) boxen 19 rambelinbearisgrateful (20) PAPPYPGH (21) jimbojones1138 (22) gratefulmikes (23) Dead Man Telling Tales
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 6 months

16) pkpotter(17) Row Timmy (18) boxen 19 rambelinbearisgrateful (20) PAPPYPGH (21) jimbojones1138 (22) gratefulmikes (23) Dead Man Telling Tales (24) Jake R
user picture

Member for

16 years 2 months

seems to me that this died with Row Timmy, and I happen to know that others on this list have either withdrawn from vining, or have some questions to answer. I'll re-seed, but I'm going to do some PM'ing to see just who is & who isn't still with us. especially since the last post was April 2009. More to come...
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 6 months

I know i've been out of vining for awhile and thought I removed myself from all lists. The reason is cause I moved and had to get situated first. Now i'm good to go. Sorry if I've caused any problems. Lets keep these vines moving.
user picture

Member for

16 years 2 months

Looks like RaymondMBrown is going to take this one on - it may be a re-seed or it may be a closing of this one & starting a new vine - you can check in the vine re-seed topic (sticky) Thanks Raymond
user picture

Member for

15 years 1 month

I will get a reseed disc out in FLAC format to Jake R tomorrow.... This has been inactive for so long that I have no idea who is active and who is not... so below is an adjusted list... Please PM and confirm before sending off to anyone!! If there are folks here who are no longer vining... please adjust the list accordingly. Thanks. Raymond 16) (17) Jake R (18) Row Timmy (PM first!) (19) boxen (PM first!) 20. rambelinbearisgrateful (PM first!) 21. PAPPYPGH (PM first!) 22. jimbojones1138 (PM first!) 23. gratefulmikes (PM first!) 24. Dead Man Telling Tales (PM first!)
user picture

Member for

15 years 4 months

And say the only active ones are Jake R (welcome back!) and Dead Man Telling Tales. That trims the list way down!! "Here's my half a dollar if you dare .. double twist when you hit the air. Look at Julie down below .. the levee doing the dopaso"
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Hey guys, anybody have the FM cassette source of 08-13-75? I actually prefer the mix better than the remastered released version of which I do own a copy :) I used to have this but it got stolen basically.... PM me if anybody can help - lots to trade - THANKS Ursa Minor
user picture

Member for

15 years 1 month

To Jake R.....Raymond. (17) Jake R (18) Row Timmy (PM first!) (19) boxen (PM first!) 20. rambelinbearisgrateful (PM first!) 21. PAPPYPGH (PM first!) 22. jimbojones1138 (PM first!) 23. gratefulmikes (PM first!) 24. Dead Man Telling Tales (PM first!)
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 6 months

Got this in friday before we got the blizzard here in maryland. Will have it out when i get a pm from whoever next in line.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 9 months

(17) Jake R (18) Row Timmy (PM first!) (19) boxen (PM first!) 20. rambelinbearisgrateful (PM first!) 21. PAPPYPGH (PM first!) 22. jimbojones1138 (PM first!) 23. gratefulmikes (PM first!) 24. Dead Man Telling Tales (PM first!) 25. Mr. Benson
user picture

Member for

16 years 2 months

I reached out to all remaining on the list by PM back in January, and i only heard back from Jake & Dead Man, so I think it's safe to say that those remaining are not active. If that's not the case, they can jump back in - no communication is no communication. Dead Man Telling Tales was filiming on an island & i guess they didn't have someone like the professor from Gilligan's Island that could turn bamboo into an internet connection. Anyway, he pm'd me tonight, saying he's still in & Mr. Benson just recently signed up, so I think the pruned list looks like this.... 17 Jake R 18. Dead Man Telling Tales 19. Mr. Benson
user picture

Member for

14 years 3 months

(17) Jake R (18) Row Timmy (PM first!) (19) boxen (PM first!) 20. rambelinbearisgrateful (PM first!) 21. PAPPYPGH (PM first!) 22. jimbojones1138 (PM first!) 23. gratefulmikes (PM first!) 24. Dead Man Telling Tales (PM first!) 25. Mr. Benson 26. carolina boy
user picture

Member for

16 years 2 months

We do a lot of work to keep things straight & hopefully from becoming lost.Please use this list going forward. 17 Jake R 18. Dead Man Telling Tales 19. Mr. Benson 20 carolina boy
user picture

Member for

14 years 3 months

I admit that I read everything in your post but the essential last paragraph... Thanks for correcting a newbie.
user picture

Member for

14 years 3 months

JakeR got this thing in way over a month ago. Who's got it now?
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 6 months

Things have been overly busy here at work and I have had to put some things on hold. This one is good to go now and will be out to DMTT thurs.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 6 months

To DMTT today
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 1 month

20 carolina boy21 kwitt Thanks ltapilot.
user picture

Member for

14 years 3 months

In 5/12/10.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 1 month

Who's Next? Thanks ltapilot!
user picture

Member for

14 years 9 months

20 carolinaboy 21 kwitt 22 ponchobill
user picture

Member for

14 years 9 months

three from 75 has become 1 from 753/23/75 is the only show I recieved with this vine.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 1 month

I'm not sure how that happened. I'll burn a DVD and drop it in the mail to PonchoBill.
user picture

Member for

14 years 9 months

thanks kwitt
user picture

Member for

13 years 9 months

in line, maustin
user picture

Member for

15 years 4 months

21 kwitt22 ponchobill 23 maustin 24 "The dire wolf collects his due while the boys sing round the fire"
user picture

Member for

13 years 9 months

came in the mail today 8-28