• 145 replies
    marye
    (The fourth from 1975 is One From The Vault...) Started by ltapilot. Here are three of the four shows that were perfomed in 1975. All are good strong shows and very heavy on the psychedelic side. Enjoy... As always the 3 from 75 will be in both FLAC/SHN and in WAV formats. DVD's and CD's ________________________________________________________________________ BAND Grateful Dead VENUE Kezar Stadium CITY San Francisco STATE CA DATE 3/23/75 LINEAGE SBD>FM>?>DAT>CDR. SET Bill Graham Intro Blues For Allah > Stronger Than Dirt > Drums > Stronger Than Dirt > Blues For Allah E: Johnny B. Goode COMMENTS: Merl Saunders and Ned Lagin sat in for complete Dead set ; show was part of the SF SNACK (San Francisco Students Need Athletics, Culture, and Kicks) Benefit; performing artists (billed): Doobie Brothers, Graham Central Station, Mimi Farina, Jefferson Starship, Jerry Garcia and Friends, The Miracles, Joan Baez, Santana, Tower of Power, Neil Young, (unbilled): Bob Dylan; guest celebriti

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • stepineden72
    Default Avatar
    lots out....who is ready? 3. JohnRParker5 (IN 7/30, OUT 12/7) 4. Island Girl (IN 12/20- OUT 12/28) 5. stepineden72 6. 7
  • Island Girl
    Default Avatar
    3. JohnRParker5 (IN 7/30, OUT 12/7)4. Island Girl (IN 12/20- OUT 12/28) 5. stepineden72 6. 7
  • Island Girl
    Default Avatar
    3. JohnRParker5 (IN 7/30, OUT 12/7) 4. Island Girl (IN 12/20- 5. stepineden72 6. 7
  • stepineden72
    Default Avatar
    Looks like there is going to be a lot of good music travelling between California and Canada 3. JohnRParker5 (IN 7/30, OUT 12/7) 4. Island Girl 5. stepineden72 6. 7.
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    Island Girl asked me to send her some unclaimed vines, so this is going out to her today... 3. JohnRParker5 (IN 7/30, OUT 12/7) 4. Island Girl 5. 6.
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    Grate shows free to a good home
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    Next?
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    Some weird and wonderful shows here for the takin'! Band that travels with a bunch of caged crickets? We got you covered!
  • JohnRParker5
    Default Avatar
    2. sportzfreak260 in 7/22 >> out 7/273. JohnRParker5 >> IN 7/30, OUT ??? 4. 5. Nothing left to do but smile smile smile...
  • sportzfreak260
    Default Avatar
    2. sportzfreak260 in 7/22 >> out 7/273. JohnRParker5 4.
user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months
Forums
(The fourth from 1975 is One From The Vault...) Started by ltapilot. Here are three of the four shows that were perfomed in 1975. All are good strong shows and very heavy on the psychedelic side. Enjoy... As always the 3 from 75 will be in both FLAC/SHN and in WAV formats. DVD's and CD's ________________________________________________________________________ BAND Grateful Dead VENUE Kezar Stadium CITY San Francisco STATE CA DATE 3/23/75 LINEAGE SBD>FM>?>DAT>CDR. SET Bill Graham Intro Blues For Allah > Stronger Than Dirt > Drums > Stronger Than Dirt > Blues For Allah E: Johnny B. Goode COMMENTS: Merl Saunders and Ned Lagin sat in for complete Dead set ; show was part of the SF SNACK (San Francisco Students Need Athletics, Culture, and Kicks) Benefit; performing artists (billed): Doobie Brothers, Graham Central Station, Mimi Farina, Jefferson Starship, Jerry Garcia and Friends, The Miracles, Joan Baez, Santana, Tower of Power, Neil Young, (unbilled): Bob Dylan; guest celebriti
user picture

Member for

13 years 9 months

to go, pm me and you're next
user picture

Member for

13 years 9 months

really, nobody for the all of 1975? no waiting
user picture

Member for

13 years 9 months

next?
user picture

Member for

13 years 9 months

next?
user picture

Member for

13 years 9 months

next?
user picture

Member for

13 years 6 months

21 kwitt22 ponchobill 23 maustin 24 zepthompson
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 6 months

Thanks!!!! 23 maustin 24 zepthompson 25 TheNuthatch
user picture

Member for

13 years 9 months

leaving my home 12/10
user picture

Member for

13 years 6 months

that this is now 2 DVDs onlyI believe after a reseed or two A: 6 files(folders) on one disc - 4.37GB B: 5 files(folders) on one disc (2.22GB) the first disc looks to be from Raymond (signed RMB) the second may be from kwitt - possibly the guy after only got the one DVD and thought there should have been more? I'll keep it all together but the 1st disc (by RMB) appears to have it all perhaps maustin can confirm this as well off to Nuthatch later today with the monster KFFM
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 6 months

Ready for the next taker... who wants it?
user picture

Member for

13 years 9 months

sent as i got it, 2 discs
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 6 months

Next?? No waiting.... :-)
user picture

Member for

15 years 1 month

When I reseeded this one I included 3 shows and a few rehearsals ... All on one DVD. Glad to see it's still in play... almost a year later. Thanks. Raymond
user picture

Member for

13 years 6 months

One of the first that I got - the very first I listened to Thank you ltapilot and RMB! Happy New Year
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 6 months

Anyone want this? PM me!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 6 months

PM me for this....
user picture

Member for

14 years 9 months

Can't find or remember if I copied this 25.TheNuthatch 26.poncho
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 6 months

25.TheNuthatch (out 2/9)26.poncho
user picture

Member for

14 years 9 months

thanks Nut.
user picture

Member for

14 years 9 months

diddy-bump
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 6 months

on this one again.
user picture

Member for

14 years 9 months

This is now 1 dvd of Flac that RMB reseeded. The whole package,all shows plus rehearsals. The DVD w/six files on it was the 2/23/75 mini show. And they were in wav. So I got rid of it. I hope nobody minds. Anyways it's on it's way to you Jake. Enjoy!
user picture

Member for

15 years 4 months

26. PoncoBill27. Jake R 28. "It's got no signs or dividing line and very few rules to guide"
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 9 months

26. PoncoBill 27. Jake R 28.noonie
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

15 years 6 months

to noonie today
user picture

Member for

12 years 11 months

Thanks noonie and thanks ltapilot for the seed!!! 1. ADAWAGWYO 2. 3. 4.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 6 months

1. ADAWAGWYO2. sportzfreak260 3. 4.
user picture

Member for

12 years 11 months

THANK YOU NOONIE!!! I will ship this out to the freak with the soldier field 95 vine once I receive the bonus disc from Jake. 1. ADAWAGWYO IN 7/11 >> OUT (soon) 2. sportzfreak260 3. 4.
user picture

Member for

12 years 11 months

Also out to the "freak" in Toledo. Thanks all!! 1. ADAWAGWYO IN 7/11 >> OUT 7/19 2. sportzfreak260 3. 4.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 6 months

...from the beyond description bonus disc and of course have one from the vault - a well worn set of discs - but the rest are new to me. Thanks ltapilot for sharing these rare shows. 1. ADAWAGWYO IN 7/11 >> OUT 7/19 2. sportzfreak260 3. JohnRParker5 4. Nothing left to do but smile smile smile...
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 6 months

1. ADAWAGWYO IN 7/11 >> OUT 7/192. sportzfreak260 in 7/22 3. JohnRParker5 4.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 6 months

2. sportzfreak260 in 7/22 >> out 7/273. JohnRParker5 >> IN 7/30, OUT ??? 4. 5. Nothing left to do but smile smile smile...
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 6 months

Some weird and wonderful shows here for the takin'! Band that travels with a bunch of caged crickets? We got you covered!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 6 months

Next?
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 6 months

Grate shows free to a good home
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 6 months

Island Girl asked me to send her some unclaimed vines, so this is going out to her today... 3. JohnRParker5 (IN 7/30, OUT 12/7) 4. Island Girl 5. 6.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 3 months

Looks like there is going to be a lot of good music travelling between California and Canada 3. JohnRParker5 (IN 7/30, OUT 12/7) 4. Island Girl 5. stepineden72 6. 7.
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

12 years 7 months

3. JohnRParker5 (IN 7/30, OUT 12/7) 4. Island Girl (IN 12/20- 5. stepineden72 6. 7
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 3 months

lots out....who is ready? 3. JohnRParker5 (IN 7/30, OUT 12/7) 4. Island Girl (IN 12/20- OUT 12/28) 5. stepineden72 6. 7