- June 18, 2021 - 6:30amGADEADHEADJoined:June 5, 2007Bourbon and Beyond
Bourbon & Beyond Louisville, Ky. Has had some hidden gym's in recent years and plenty of bourbon and food. This is more of a main stream music festival but it always sprinkles in some good bluegrass (Billy Strings, and Infamous Stringdusters to name a few) John Mayer, Robert Plant, promise of The Real, Margo Price and others have given the festival some character.
- April 29, 2021 - 10:16am1stshow70878Joined:September 11, 2014Telluride Bluegrass
The Telluride Bluegrass festival is still going strong 40+ years and although bigger and better than ever it still has that down low small town vibe. Cheers!
- April 28, 2021 - 10:16amdeadhead102Joined:June 5, 2008Festivals
I can't stand festivals! There's more than one band and sometimes more than one stage. The time spent going between stages as well as the short sets each band plays is not for me. I would much rather go to a Grateful Dead concert and get nothing but the good ol' Grateful Dead. This also applies to other acts that I might want to see.
- April 27, 2021 - 12:06pmStrider 808808Joined:June 20, 2007Powwow Highway
Taos Pueblo Powwow (New Mexico), United Tribes Powwow (Bismarck, North Dakota)
8/27/72 Veneta was a great time.
- April 27, 2021 - 11:33amst.stephen.dipipJoined:May 6, 2009https://www.briggsfarm.com/…
https://www.briggsfarm.com/ Briggs Farm Blues Festival
- May 26, 2020 - 5:06amRososoJoined:May 26, 2020My favorite festival is…
My favorite festival is Sziget in Budapest, I always used to go there from my property in Latvia with all my friends, and it is very atmospheric , I stay there for 7 days.
- April 14, 2020 - 12:37pmsaibamaisJoined:April 14, 2020Festival summer Brazil
O melhor festival de verão para min é na Bahia!
- July 24, 2018 - 1:00pmmaryeJoined:May 26, 2007the landscape's changed a bitsince we first started this thread. But the festival scene is going strong. Which ones do you like best these days? Which ones do you really miss?
- August 1, 2017 - 11:29amGratefuljonesC4Joined:August 1, 2017June lake Jam fest 3 !! California 2017Just as summer ends in September! Amazing line up- several days of music. http://eventful.com/junelake/events/june-lake-jam-fest-3-/E0-001-102042…
- August 1, 2017 - 11:25amGratefuljonesC4Joined:August 1, 2017Jerry daze - MT Baldy -Ca.https://m.facebook.com/events/117406388845898/Ride a ski lift to the top for Camping, days of music, craft beers on tap at The Notch, best Jerry cover/style jam bands around!! Second annual if you miss it - keep an eye out for it during the days between in 2018.