• 1,510 replies
    clayv
    Default Avatar
    An institution in American rock music, the Grateful Dead continue to surprise the ears with new arrangements and altered styles. If their playing continues with the force that was heard in San Bernardino, the spirit of the Dead will live on. - Sun Telegram

We are more than pleased to kick off this year's Dave's Picks series with the much requested and quite spirited complete performance from Swing Auditorium, San Bernardino, CA 2/26/77. The Swing ’77 show was a unique beast, unlike any others from this era: as the band’s first concert of the year, it bridged the gap between the new and re-emerging sound of the returning 1976 Grateful Dead and the precision excellence of the spring ’77 Dead. Debuting two of their most intricately crafted songs of the 1970s, “Terrapin Station” (to open, no less!) and “Estimated Prophet,” the Dead demonstrated right from the start of this new touring year that they were not going to be a nostalgia act; they were going to be as adventurous and ambitious as they were at any time in their career.

Join the adventure as they soar through tried and true ("Playing In The Band," "Tennessee Jed"), well-loved covers ("Mama Tried," "Samson and Delilah," "Dancing In the Street"), and epic new jams.

Rounded out with three songs from Santa Barbara, CA 2/27/77, this one was recorded by Betty Cantor-Jackson and has been mastered to HDCD specs by Jeffrey Norman.

Dave's Picks Volume 29 is limited to 20,000 individually-numbered copies*.

*Limited to 2 per order. Very limited quantity available.

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • deadheadwalking
    Default Avatar

Still available??? Would be awesome for a gift!!

• Diggey
    Default Avatar

I hope I'm not breaking any rules and can delete this if I am. I have some Dead cds and Dave's Picks for sale and wanted to put them up here. I'm not trying to get rich, just movin' out some clutter. Send me a message and payPal preferred. shipping is included for all of them listed. Thanks

San Francisco, The Warfield 10/9 and 10/10/80- Record Store Day CD- $16 shipping included
    Dave's Picks 27- Boise State U, 9/2/83- $30 shipping included
    Dave's Picks 28- Capital Theater, Passaic, NJ, 6/17/76 - $30 shipping included
    Dave's Picks 29- Swing Auditorium, San Bernadino, Ca, 2/26/77 - $30 shipping included
    Dave's Picks 30- Fillmore East, NY, 1/2/70 - $30 shipping included
    Dave's Picks 30- Bonus CD- Fillmore East, NY, 1/3/70 - $30 shipping included

• spaulmcmurry
    Default Avatar

Any chance that extra of 29 is still available?

• Diggey
    Default Avatar

Hey all, if you missed this release, I have one available. $25 plus shipping. Send me a PM.

• Lovemygirl

...see you guys later Aligator! 😉
    🙏❤️😎

• nitecat

Yes thanks to all for making this a great thread. Furthur!

• JimInMD

The more things change.. the more they remain the same.
    Be good all, I hope things equalize on the DaP 30 thread.

Seriously, here's to humanity, civility, good karma and doing, and saying, things that help us all.

• Sixtus_

Right on Uncle Sam
    I'd think most may agree, this thread helped get our collective mojo back.
    Whether it was the awesomeness of the 'Schwiiiing' or just that the time was right, the metamorphosis is hard to ignore. I trust it will carry over with the momentum in tow aiming at the prime time rockabilly-fest in 2/3/70.

Peace All
    Sixtus

• unkle sam

Thanks everyone for making this a great forum to be a part of and to read thru, this was a good one. Now, on to 1/2>3/70 #30.

• hbob1995

So we still don't have a track listing for this. Weird.
    The guessing is killing me! Lol

Rock on

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

6 years 2 months

An institution in American rock music, the Grateful Dead continue to surprise the ears with new arrangements and altered styles. If their playing continues with the force that was heard in San Bernardino, the spirit of the Dead will live on. - Sun Telegram

We are more than pleased to kick off this year's Dave's Picks series with the much requested and quite spirited complete performance from Swing Auditorium, San Bernardino, CA 2/26/77. The Swing ’77 show was a unique beast, unlike any others from this era: as the band’s first concert of the year, it bridged the gap between the new and re-emerging sound of the returning 1976 Grateful Dead and the precision excellence of the spring ’77 Dead. Debuting two of their most intricately crafted songs of the 1970s, “Terrapin Station” (to open, no less!) and “Estimated Prophet,” the Dead demonstrated right from the start of this new touring year that they were not going to be a nostalgia act; they were going to be as adventurous and ambitious as they were at any time in their career.

Join the adventure as they soar through tried and true ("Playing In The Band," "Tennessee Jed"), well-loved covers ("Mama Tried," "Samson and Delilah," "Dancing In the Street"), and epic new jams.

Rounded out with three songs from Santa Barbara, CA 2/27/77, this one was recorded by Betty Cantor-Jackson and has been mastered to HDCD specs by Jeffrey Norman.

Dave's Picks Volume 29 is limited to 20,000 individually-numbered copies*.

*Limited to 2 per order. Very limited quantity available.

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

In reply to by Oroborous

Berrrrry interesting? The comments are all over the place lol gotta love dead heads! Did a quick sampling and does seem like he starts to aaa get a little sloppy as the set progresses but doesnt sound as bad as some were saying?
Of course if we had the second set that might tell us more. Anyway, another weird and wonderful date in Dead history. Thanks for the reference!

EDIT;; re:Jim. yeah, imagine if we had 89/90 like quality tapes for the rest of the eighties and early 90s? Remember that old song Commander Cody did “wine, wine, wine, do your stuff” lol

Yes, poor old Pete looks and sounds a bit at sea on this one. Another strange thing about this show, that you see on the video, is that the band are joined by a troupe of jugglers, The Flying Karamozov Brothers, during drums. At one point they form a circle round Mickey Hart, and send ...whatever it was they were juggling with...whizzing past his head. Intrepid ! The same thing had happened when I saw them in London a few days earlier-3/24/81.

Saw some of that somewhere? 78 perhaps? Perhaps the post Egypt shows? New Years? Dead Ahead? Somewhere....
Wild stuff for sure. Didn’t they use fire and chainsaws and other “death defying” things? I believe it was Mickey who was into them and liked to “jam” with them.......man, used to remember all this stuff.....getting old sucks!
Anyway, will definetly have to look for it!

user picture

Member for

9 years 9 months

In reply to by Oroborous

Actually, I don't remember the jugglers being there when I saw them on 3/24/81-I just noticed that they were by looking in Dead base!

user picture

Member for

6 years 3 months

Better than the Amsterdam show in my mind. I just reviewed the setlist to see if it's the one with the huge Dark Star. Yes it is. 48 minute Dark Star, Morning Dew (not played all that often on this tour believe It or not), Uncle John's Band (love these '72 versions, also not played all that often on this tour). Brown Eyed Women also a rare one for E72, as well as Caution. And on ebay new for only 145 bucks. Thats nuts, all others are $300-$400. That's the one I'm going for tonight. Thanks dreading, been a long time since I put this one on.

Yaaasssss in deedie! That ones perhaps been my favorite from the tour. Now I don’t have a very comprehensive knowdledge of the tour. Hell I missed the box and still don’t have/heard everything....started out gettin a la carte shows mostly for the big, meaty, bad ass D.S.’s, and this one was one of my first and has always been a bobie dazzler! Besides the DS, love the slightly unusual set list too! Woo-hoo! Good call boys 😎

user picture

Member for

7 years 1 month

It's a crazy amount of different all over the place stories. Just want to add king biscuit flower hour after Dr. Demento in 1978. Dr D also played lots of Zappa including vegetables on funny five. Stay demented!

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

In reply to by carlo13

....but I usually migrated to the spinners section. Spinning to Slipknot! has been known and well documented to transport one's self to an alternate state that forces you to shed your mortal coil and exchange it for pure Bliss. At least what's what I get out of it. Yeah. Slipknot! 👌
Never really got into Zappa, but I'm a continuous work in progress.

I have heard this Swing 77 show many times over the years and every time I hear it I love it even more. This official release makes the show even sweeter.

user picture

Member for

15 years 9 months

In reply to by Born Cross Eye…

Rotterdam is a jaw-droppingly 12 on a scale of 10.
OK, a bit too much hype on my part, it's only 10.999 on the 10 rating scale.

user picture

Member for

14 years 4 months

In reply to by Born Cross Eye…

It is exceptional.

I am no expert in finance, tech, athletics, automobiles...but I could be considered an expert in GD (regular listening since 1982). not a very marketable skill, but "it's pleasin'".

MSG 81 has two exceptional shows: 3/9 and 3/10. no rushing, no "contract says 2 hours", no gimmesomelovinmiracleGDTRFBaroundlovin/bye.

they are simply exceptional, magnificent shows. 37 years into the LST, and I am still discovering diamonds.

any hope of a full Norman, oh Dave L.?

user picture

Member for

11 years 4 months

...worked fine this time and thank you for the effort...now I can drop these puppies into my iTunes (which by the way is driving me crazy ever since I had to re-format my CPU but that's another story) and again thanks...

Howdy Sir...just wanted to drop my two bits in on the subject of Zappa's music...I'm a huge fan of his stuff from '66 to the mid 70's...starting kinda with Zappa in New York I fell off the wagon for the most part, while the guitar playing and band members were still killing it the material for me became even more sophomoric and tacky...Uncle Meat (and the Killer re-hashed "Meat Light") is probably my fave period with "King Kong" and Burnt Weenie Sandwich too with "Little House I Used To Live In"...was lucky enough to see the Mothers quite a few times from '68 to '75, many a fond memory...also look for the Grand Wazoo tour discs, especially the Petite Wazoo band "Little Dots" and "Imaginary Diseases"...and the full on twenty piece member band on "Wazoo" recorded in Boston '72...yup...

user picture

Member for

8 years 1 month

...while waiting for next box Set and Daves Picks #30...I’m playing Daves Pick #26 NOVEMBER 17th 1971, Albuquerque New Mexico plus a PRIMO Filler Of next time you see me Treated with a cryptical envelopment;)
Auditorium, Ann Arbor, Michigan 12/14/71
Earlier today, I had ‘Dicks Pick #7’ in my CD player, Grateful Dead, Dick's Picks, Vol. 7: Alexandra Palace, London, England, 9/9-9/11/74!!! ...
“Amazon.com Description”
“Culled from a three-night stand at London's Alexandra Palace in September 1974, Volume 7 gives a pretty accurate account of the breadth of the Grateful Dead's repertoire. In the early '70s, their playing had become more focused and succinct in some spots and more adventurous in others. Keyboardist Keith Godcheaux, who'd joined the band to augment an ailing Pigpen in 1972, was a fully integrated and important member at this point, using sophisticated jazz chords that added depth to the material. His acoustic piano work gave them an earthier sound on the rootsy material, and his electric sounds beefed up the more ambitious stuff. There's a preponderance of country-tinged material here: Bob Weir's "cosmic cowboy" persona trots out for readings of "Mexicali Blues," "Big River," and "Me and My Uncle," while lyricist Robert Hunter and Jerry Garcia's fascination with Old West mythology reveals itself on "Mississippi Half-Step," "Tennessee Jed," and "Brown-Eyed Women." Fans of a more inquisitive spaced-out Dead will relish the 23-minute "Playin'" and the half-hour-long "Dark Star/Spam Jam," which eventually turns into a rather affecting, demonstrative "Morning Dew." --Marc Greilsamer
Sweet set-list for 1974
Disc: 1
Scarlet Begonias
Mexicali Blues
Row Jimmy - Grateful Dead
Black-Throated Wind
Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Toodeloo
Beat it on Down the Line
Tennessee Jed
Playing in the Band
Disc: 2
Weather Report Suite
Stella Blue
Jack Straw
Brown-Eyed Woman
Big River
Truckin'
Wood Green Jam
Wharf Rat
Disc: 3
Me and My Uncle
Not Fade Away
Dark Star
Spam Jam
Morning Dew
U.S. Blues
Great set-list too! Some primo jams included ;)

user picture

Member for

9 years 9 months

Listened to this one today - just one show prior to the Swing. Liner notes are great. The 23 minute Playing in the Band is so good I can't believe it. THAT is how to use two drummers.

user picture

Member for

7 years

Great to see the board really rolling. Dug the Betty comments and wanted to chime in....she still records live music....for Chris Robinson Brotherhood. And as expected, her mix is great and really makes a difference. She knows what she is doing. Chris Robinson really appreciates what she does and puts her name on the live recordings she puts together for them.

I wonder if Brent was singing about her on the RFK box - "this is the last F'ng song I'm going to sing for you bitch" Or maybe it was another? No judgement here... I never met them..... but I do know the Dead lost out when Betty moved on. Also heard she records for Glide Memorial Church in San Francisco.... and they don't pay ... so right on Betty

I listened to this in the weeks leading up to the Swing. I had forgotten both how good the show was and how well it was recorded. It was a great prequel to DaP 29, having a Help On The Way > Slipknot! and the Morning Dew dovetailed nicely into the bonus material from 2/27/77, Robertson Gym UCSB. That Morning Dew, which never circulated as a soundboard (to my knowledge), is simply spectacular.

Anyway.. it's no secret the Cow Palace show was superb, but it was nice to get a reminder. What's not to love, multi-tracks from the Cow and Betty Boards from the Swing. What a wonderful world.

user picture

Member for

9 years 9 months

Jimbo, since its release, I had meant to give that 2/27 Dew a "proper" listen in the car, with the dial to 11. Well it slipped my mind, so I just gave it a whirl. Wow. V guy, I got a kick out of your comment a while back - Morning Dew ain't no filler. This one blew my hair back like the Maxell guy in his chair. I'm second-guessing Cornell now. I'm going to have to put it on and do a re eval.

Edit - yeah, I prefer the 2/27 Dew. I know there are people out there tearing their shirts off yelling blasphemy, but this one really grabbed me. Garcia is much higher the mix on 2/27, and the ending feels even a little more intense. Phil also has a brilliant moment there during the climax. But this is just me, and I was not around when Cornell made its special rounds in the tape Trader's World. Anyway, what an enjoyable morning. Thanks Jim.

user picture

Member for

8 years 1 month

In reply to by Vguy72

...good afternoon my brothers and sisters out there in Dead Land, peace be with you... :)
...I awoke today with Daves Pick #4 September 24th 1976, William & Mary , VA...
Love it! It was a great surprise when it was first released and it still Holds it Value = Primo lol ;)

...I also indulged myself with the cow palace 76’ release before the Daves Pick made its way home...;) bravo! :)

I'd forgotten about these. I only have the second one-but its a great album-opens with a superb "Vibration and Light Suite" that eclipses the studio version, plus a cover of "They love Each Other". Great band to see live, too.

Thanks for posting the clip of the CRB playing Its All Over Now, Baby Blue. Great funky bass and superb guitar solo. I am not so sure about the synth solo, though! I am not so keen on synths when they are played like conventional keyboards, generally, and for some reason, the better the keyboardist is, the less likely they seem to be able to work the darn things. Back to the CRB- curious how they all look alike.

user picture

Member for

13 years 7 months

I've forgotten when the next Dave's Pick will drop. I searched dead.net to no avail. This new site sure is hard to find things sometimes. Can some fellow deadhead clue me in on how much longer I must wait?

user picture

Member for

8 years 7 months

In reply to by nitecat

A DaP30 date hasn’t been given yet.
Let’s hope we get a Box announcement first.

CRB
They play a smokin Magic Carpet Ride.

user picture

Member for

7 years 7 months

In reply to by icecrmcnkd

Dave's 30 to be released April 26!

user picture

Member for

8 years 1 month

In reply to by icecrmcnkd

...if you type in your order number for the subscription, Dead.net informs you when each release is issued in the summery part of the purchase...that’s one way to look it/info up, here you go my friend. :)

Dave's Picks Vol. 30 (w/Bonus Disc)
(Pre-order - released on: 4/26/2019)
Dave's Picks Vol. 31
(Pre-order - released on: 7/26/2019)
Dave's Picks Vol. 32
(Pre-order - released on: 11/1/2019)
...hope this helps.
“Good Ol Grateful Dead”!!! I just had to scream that myself ;) lol , rock on everyone. Have a grateful evening...
Ps- your welcome Daverock , I enjoyed the performance ver much. :)

user picture

Member for

9 years 9 months

Icecreamconekid speaks the truth - no announcement yet for the "on-sale" date. If you're looking for a more general time frame, May 1st is the official street date.

Edit - oh, whoops everyone answered that already. I'm a mess until I get that first after-work bong hit in me.

user picture

Member for

7 years 2 months

In reply to by KeithFan2112

Word on the streets is.. one of our own wrote a segment of the liner notes. A tip of the hat to all the early adapters here that still carry the torch.

Looking very much forward to it.. I love 1970 GD.

Smoke through water. It removes a remarkable amount of carcinogens and other undesirables yet still delivers the goods.

Tincture and edibles are good too.. got a nasty case of bronchitis this summer slumming in the inferno that was the Rocky Mountains. Lord knows what kind of toxic shit entered my lungs, but it seemed everywhere we went was on fire, homes and mattresses and all, and most damaging at altitude. It took almost two months of nasty antibiotics to clear it up, so tincture became a staple.

Good call KCJ.

mmm.. what music goes really well with a good buzz? H>S!>F? A 23 minute PITB?

....🤔😎😁.
Re; CRB. Tix rarely pass the $40 mark. I saw them a couple of years ago open for Widespread Panic. They kicked Panic's ass. Apologies, but it's true.

user picture

Member for

6 years

Morning all , just a thought / question - is the recording / performance of Woodstock so poor / unusable that it couldn’t be used for the aoxomoxoa 50th reissue ? I have copies of the Janis Joplin & sly and the family which sound superb .

user picture

Member for

8 years 1 month

...the most famous and historical concert ever assembled over three days on a dairy farm owned by a man named Max. I have two/2 original milk crates from the farm stamped/engraved most likely, with the year 1969. One of my favorite Woodstock
Grateful Dead at Woodstock
Performed on Day 2
Started at 10:30 pm, Saturday, 16th
Played for 95 min.
The Grateful Dead are their own phenomenon. Influenced by Blues, Jazz, Country, Folk and of course Rock 'N' Roll, they used to stretch their compositions to incredible lengths, improvising solos and lyrics. Woodstock could have been yet another milestone in their triumphal run of shows, but, unfortunately, it wasn't.
The Grateful Dead came late on stage because Owsley Stanley (a.k.a. "Bear" - their soundman and electrical engineer) wanted to fix the electrical ground on stage. Also their heavy equipment had squashed the turnable stage. Further, the rain had flooded the stage and the band was in danger of electric shocks! Songs got delayed because of long breaks between them. After a while, it all ended in an almost everlasting "Turn On Your Lovelight" after which the band left.
The Dead started at about 10:30 pm on Saturday the 16th. Their gig was supposed to be a little longer than the other bands because of the breaks. So they finished around midnight.

Musicians
Jerry Garcia - guitar, vocals
Bob Weir - guitar, vocals
Bill Kreutzmann - drums and percussion
Mickey Hart - drums and percussion
Ron "Pigpen" McKernan - keyboards, harmonica, congas, vocals
Tom Constanten - keyboards, vocals
Phil Lesh - bass
*Setlist
St. Stephen
Mama Tried
Dark Star
High Time
Turn On Your Lovelight

...Sadly, because of technical problems that caused band members to receive electrical shocks when they touched instruments or tried to sing through the microphones, their gig was extremely bad. Though regarded as one of the best live bands at the time, their songs didn't work the way they usually did.

After "Mama Tried" there is a short false start of "High Time" and then a long pause. On the recording there's about 10 minutes of babbling and stoned confusion. "Turn On Your Lovelight" was one of the longest versions of that song ever played, clocking in at almost 38 minutes.
Since the Grateful Dead bootlegged themselves regularly there is a very clean soundboard recording available that features the whole show as well as some tuning, banter and stage raps during the long breaks. See the Deadlists.com entry for 8/16/69 (not directly linkable). Because of the bad performance it was never fully released officially, neither on audio nor on film. However, there are film outtakes and black/white film available.
In 2009 the Rhino box set Woodstock: 40 Years On: Back to Yasgur's Farm finally includes one song from the Grateful Dead: "Dark Star". This Version IS PRIMO, I played it over and over when I first bought the Woodstock boxset for the 40th Ann. Also the 40th Anniversary version of the Woodstock movie includes a reasonably edited "Turn on Your Lovelight" and "Mama Tried" in bonus material! ;) The team who put together the 40th box set , did the same job of all the bands that appeared. They wanted to release a mega set of each performer and the performance on Cd, but it never came to be yet. ;)
Some bands have gone forward of releasing their performances., like John Fogerty person was released, which wasn’t on the original movie or soundtrack. Also the long blues jam done by ‘Caned Heat’ for over 45minutes on the 40th release. I loved the 40th. Great job be everyone.
Just listen to the mix done on the 40th Ann boxset of the Dead’s performance of “Dark Star’’ is killer, really I love it a lot .
Have a Grateful Day folks. :)

user picture

Member for

15 years 7 months

I hope we get something from early 68. Maybe a show that has a China Cat and a Alligator opener. ;-/

user picture

Member for

9 years 3 months

Hey Lovemygirl, I like what you have to say from day-to-day. Always positive. Can I make a suggestion, that you copy and paste links to the content that is not yours. Sometimes I find it difficult to pick up on what you wrote and what came from somewhere else.

user picture

Member for

9 years 9 months

Being a rock and roll or ain't no better of roses. That's my pick for the morning commute. And not my original comment Minas, it comes courtesy of Lesh and Weir :D. I can tell the difference, our good friend love my girl always reminds us to smile smile smile. Any links would be cool, just to check out the whole article or may be fine and adjacent article of Interest.

Anyway, this November 10th 1973 show it's really doing it and the Google Translator is screwing up every other word s o I'm out of here. Not sure why, but everyone went ballistic when El Paso started. I didn't know that was a fan favorite, thoigh I love it myself.

P.S. Minas. Check PM, have a work question for you.

P.P.S. - where is Jimmy rowing to anyway?

P.P.P.S. - KCJ, why wait? Lol, let's just say the local political scene is a little bit out of touch, but is also usually asleep by 10.

P.P.P.P.S. - sitting in the parking lot at work because I can't turn off this WRS. Employees walking by looking at the loud vibrating car, probably wondering if I've passed out in here. They can't possibly know about the aforementioned political scene at home, but wait until they see those goddam bats.

user picture

Member for

8 years 7 months

In reply to by KeithFan2112

Sure enough, the email confirmation for the DaP subscription lists the release dates.
Don’t know if that helps or prolongs the anticipation (it’s making me wait).

2019 DaPs - confirmed
Aoxomoxoa 50th with bonus disc - awaiting confirmation
2019 Box to blow our socks off - awaiting confirmation

user picture

Member for

9 years 9 months

In reply to by Lovemygirl

I never knew the Dark Star played at Woodstock had been officially released. Must look out for that one. I have a dvd set which includes the film of them playing Lovelight.
The full Jefferson Airplane set form Woodstock was released a while back, which is excellent-featuring Nicky Hopkins on piano.
My favourite music from the festival remains the Jimi Hendrix set-especially the second half of it, after Jamming Back at the House. He leaves the band behind a bit - incredible display of guitar playing.
Live Dead 69 are playing some shows in Britain over the next week or so, and it is being advertised that they are playing the same set that The Dead played at Woodstock in 1969. I am going to see them in London on Friday, which should be interesting. I have never seen them before, but I would be very surprised if they played long versions of Dark Star or Lovelight, so I would think they will play the Woodstock set, and then...who knows?

user picture

Member for

6 years 6 months

Lucky for him there’s no kids in the back seat...

“Are we there yet?”

“ No stop asking”....geez I need a bong hit

user picture

Member for

9 years 9 months

That WS Dark Star was officially released. I have the soundboard from our good Mr. Smith, but I would love to get my filthy hands on an engineered version. Perusing the internet on my lunch break now....

user picture

Member for

8 years 1 month

...hello and good afternoon. I’ll do my best. I don’t have a computer, I’m on a phone and it won’t let me do a lot of things and in reality I don’t know to much about cellphones.lol sorry, I’m learning more & more everyday! That’s why I take picture with my phones to remind me of where I am, lol ha ha, just playing around :) I wish I knew how to post pictures on our message board. I can’t figure it out, it’s like a riddle wrapped in a Enigma! Lol
But, Still I have no computer. I’ll do my absolute best to copy in any websites pertaining to my posts... sorry folks. I have to talk into my phone for some messages because of my hands and fingers get all curled up, hurts really bad with muscle spasms shooting down my neck to my finger tips...
Take care everyone, and remember , Smile Smile Smile! ;) There is nothing like a Grateful Dead concert!
🙏❤️😎

user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months

11/20/78 set II

I will call this the mbarilla special as he can be credited for turning a lot of people on to this set. Although Wybenga covers it for a page or 2 in his Dead to the Core book. Hear it was the 'Bobby's ill right now' show, hence the extended jamming an weirdly placed Jack A Roe to start the set....

https://relisten.net/grateful-dead/1978/11/20/jam?source=91470

product sku
Product Magento URL
https://store.dead.net/dave-s-picks-vol-29-1.html