• 1,905 replies
    Anusha
    Default Avatar
    Buckle up as we take a deep dive into Giants Stadium!

What's Inside:

5 Previously Unreleased Complete Giants Stadium Shows On 14 Discs

7/12/87 (24-track masters)

7/9/89  (24-track masters)

7/10/89 (24-track masters)

6/16/91 (48-track masters)

6/17/91 (48-track masters)

Blu-ray/DVD video of the complete 6/17/91 show, mixed in surround sound  Mixed from the multitrack master tapes by Jeffrey Norman at Bob Weir's TRI Studios Mastered in HDCD by David Glasser at Airshow Mastering with Plangent Processes restoration Individually Numbered, Limited Edition of 10,000

By 1987, the Grateful Dead had lived many of their nine lives but were about to embark on one not a soul had seen coming. In The Dark, their first studio album in seven years, had spawned a hit (A TOP 10 SINGLE FOR THE GRATEFUL DEAD?!) and "Touch Of Grey" begat a new generation with their fanny packs and their MTV and their undeniable quest to join the party already in progress. And boy, did the Dead let them in! But not without fine-tuning their sonic vibes to meet the new demand.

"The Swamp," as Giants Stadium was affectionately known, along with the grandstands the Dead had been frequenting, would seemingly equate with BIGGER and LOUDER, but the band "remained determined to give equal weight to the more subtle, oblique elements; to the exploratory improvisation and rhythmic complexities; to the fine details of the most heart-rending ballads as well as the weirdest dissonances in the jams."

With GIANTS STADIUM 1987/1989/1991, we retrace this journey from their 1987 breakthrough to their 1989 revelation ("the closest they ever came to sounding like a really polished stadium-level rock act, but the band’s penchant for breaking out of the constraints of song structure and into freewheeling improvisation will remind you just who you’re listening to here") to their transformative return in 1991, aided by elegance of Vince Welnick and Bruce Hornsby.

GIANTS STADIUM: 1987, 1989, 1991 features five previously unreleased shows that were recorded at Giants Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ on: July 12, 1987; July 9 and 10, 1989; and June 16 and 17, 1991. Originally recorded by John Cutler, each show has been mixed from the multitrack master tapes by Jeffrey Norman at Bob Weir's TRI Studios in San Rafael, CA, and mastered in HDCD by David Glasser at Airshow Mastering. The first three shows are mixed from 24-track masters. The final two from 1991 are the only Grateful Dead shows ever recorded to 48-track masters. We’re rounding things out with a little visual stimuli -  the entire multi-camera 6/17/91 concert recording on either two DVDs or a single Blu-ray, both with a surround mix by Norman.

Due September 27th, this release is limited to 10,000 individually numbered copies and available exclusively from Dead.net. We highly suggest you grab a copy while you can so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy all the exclusive content we'll be rolling out.

Prefer your boxed set byte-sized? The collection will also be available for HD digital download in FLAC and ALAC, exclusively at dead.net, on release day. You can pre-order it now too.

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • TLE2023
    Default Avatar

Hi!

If anyone is interested in purchasing this box set please let me know. I have one I am looking to sell - never played. Going to post it on eBay but figured I would try here first.

• Lovemygirl

... I first mentioned this when the giants Boxset was released.
    **🙏❤️💀🌹
    https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/bob-dylan-the-grateful-dead-rehearsal-sess…

*Jack Whatley·
    **July 7, 2020
    *** “Listen back to Bob Dylan and The Grateful Dead’s mammoth 74 track rehearsal session,
    1987!”
    *** https://archive.org/details/gd1987-06-01.sbd-rehearsals.fraser.97489.sh…

• comdata55
    Default Avatar

I missed out on this one, couldn't pull the trigger at the time. Anyone looking to sell their set? If so, please send me a message and we can figure it out.

Thanks!

• taylorvz
    Is anyone looking to…

Hi all,

Is anyone looking to sell or trade their box set? I would love this set and unfortunately was unable to order it at the time it came out. It was up on the website, which got me excited, as I was hoping to purchase it for my birthday. Alas, it is on there but is totally sold out. Let me know. Thanks!

T

• icecrmcnkd

CD’s have unique serial numbers that identify them.
    If someone types in the song names and uploads the info, it becomes available to everyone.
    For that reason, when I import CD’s to my hard drive I do it on a computer that isn’t connected to the internet. I then type in the info in the format I want it in.

• Dennis

If I understand what you mean by metadata. I use cd-ex for all my ripping. There seems to be a "place" where all the cd info is kept. Sometimes I have to enter it all in and I always believe "no one" has sent it in yet. I believe cd-ex has an option to upload it once you type it in, but I never do. Sometimes you can have a choice of which data you want to use because it can give you several label options to choose from. I assume I-tunes has the same sort of data base and until SOMEONE sends the data in, it ain't there. I'm never quite sure what method they use to identify which cd you want to rip. Do cd's have an identifying code sequence in them? Purely based on track number and time of? Unsure. I sure about one thing, the less the cd is known, the greater the chance to track info will not be there. I just sucked in 7 albums of Igor & the Red Elvises,,,, only one had the info available, the rest I typed in. Generally with the Dead stuff at least, you don't have much to type since they can't fit that many songs on one cd. Unlike that bluegrass stuff, where there are 35, 2 minute songs,,,,,, all with titles that contain 37 words and special characters!

• icecrmcnkd

I have not had a problem importing Rhino GD CD’s, other than Road Trips 10/77.
    I do it on a Mac but don’t use iTunes, I use Toast which I have for burning discs.

• deadgroveway
    Default Avatar
    Repeated problems with metadata on box sets.

I am getting increasingly frustrated with Grateful Dead box sets. Every time I try and rip them to my non-iTunes system the data results in an unholy mess. Dave Pick's 33 doesn't make any sense, the Rutherford Box likewise. I am sure others are having similar problems and I have written to Dave to report. He's reporting this up the line as he's not responsible with pressings. I'd love to know what others are doing and whether there is a solution out there?

• headdead
    Default Avatar

I pre-ordered this and got the email that my order was on its way back in the fall. It never showed up and I waited a long time before contacting customer support. We went back and forth for months with me contacting them periodically for an update. They mentioned the warehouse issue and then finally created a new order. I then got the email stating that due to issues I would see a refund in 5-7 business days. The next week the box set was sitting on my driveway. Hopefully those out there who didn't get this get the same surprise. This is the only order I have ever had an issue with.

• icecrmcnkd

Downloads are not included.

user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

5 years 11 months

Buckle up as we take a deep dive into Giants Stadium!

What's Inside:

5 Previously Unreleased Complete Giants Stadium Shows On 14 Discs

7/12/87 (24-track masters)

7/9/89  (24-track masters)

7/10/89 (24-track masters)

6/16/91 (48-track masters)

6/17/91 (48-track masters)

Blu-ray/DVD video of the complete 6/17/91 show, mixed in surround sound  Mixed from the multitrack master tapes by Jeffrey Norman at Bob Weir's TRI Studios Mastered in HDCD by David Glasser at Airshow Mastering with Plangent Processes restoration Individually Numbered, Limited Edition of 10,000

By 1987, the Grateful Dead had lived many of their nine lives but were about to embark on one not a soul had seen coming. In The Dark, their first studio album in seven years, had spawned a hit (A TOP 10 SINGLE FOR THE GRATEFUL DEAD?!) and "Touch Of Grey" begat a new generation with their fanny packs and their MTV and their undeniable quest to join the party already in progress. And boy, did the Dead let them in! But not without fine-tuning their sonic vibes to meet the new demand.

"The Swamp," as Giants Stadium was affectionately known, along with the grandstands the Dead had been frequenting, would seemingly equate with BIGGER and LOUDER, but the band "remained determined to give equal weight to the more subtle, oblique elements; to the exploratory improvisation and rhythmic complexities; to the fine details of the most heart-rending ballads as well as the weirdest dissonances in the jams."

With GIANTS STADIUM 1987/1989/1991, we retrace this journey from their 1987 breakthrough to their 1989 revelation ("the closest they ever came to sounding like a really polished stadium-level rock act, but the band’s penchant for breaking out of the constraints of song structure and into freewheeling improvisation will remind you just who you’re listening to here") to their transformative return in 1991, aided by elegance of Vince Welnick and Bruce Hornsby.

GIANTS STADIUM: 1987, 1989, 1991 features five previously unreleased shows that were recorded at Giants Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ on: July 12, 1987; July 9 and 10, 1989; and June 16 and 17, 1991. Originally recorded by John Cutler, each show has been mixed from the multitrack master tapes by Jeffrey Norman at Bob Weir's TRI Studios in San Rafael, CA, and mastered in HDCD by David Glasser at Airshow Mastering. The first three shows are mixed from 24-track masters. The final two from 1991 are the only Grateful Dead shows ever recorded to 48-track masters. We’re rounding things out with a little visual stimuli -  the entire multi-camera 6/17/91 concert recording on either two DVDs or a single Blu-ray, both with a surround mix by Norman.

Due September 27th, this release is limited to 10,000 individually numbered copies and available exclusively from Dead.net. We highly suggest you grab a copy while you can so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy all the exclusive content we'll be rolling out.

Prefer your boxed set byte-sized? The collection will also be available for HD digital download in FLAC and ALAC, exclusively at dead.net, on release day. You can pre-order it now too.

user picture

Member for

7 years

Love the shot of Brent on 2nd page of liner notes on Dap 31.

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

Speaking of Pigpen and Janis - here she is onstage with the Dead doing Lovelight:

https://youtu.be/RmPkgSIkUeM

More of a novelty item than anyting. But she calls him Ron during the performance, so you know they're together. No self-respecting woman is going to refer to her bed mate as Pigpen. Not until the Southern Comfort takes hold at least.

user picture

Member for

7 years 6 months

In reply to by carlo13

11/24/78. The Capital Theater NJ show.
Great show!
Speaking of 78, I know I am late to the party on this one, but I just finished my first listen of 30 Trips 78 show. This one absolutely rocks. The Half Step, might be a top five for me for now. Jerry just kills it for the whole show. The Estimated Eyes,
Not Fade Away, unbelievable. And the sound quality is one of the best 78 shows to date.

user picture

Member for

7 years

Jam base says there are photos in box set. Cool.

user picture

Member for

5 years 11 months

Think I’ve just seen a London bound fellow head on the Bedford to Brighton line . And I don’t think he was one of those ironic teenagers you see with their pink floyd / guns and roses / Motörhead etc t.shirts these days .

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by DeadVikes

Ding, ding, ding, ding.....winner, winner chicken dinner. Bob has many good one liners on that one. Now I’m not a huge 78 fan, but you’d think that show might get the video treatment?

PERITHECAT: ........WE ARE EVERYWHERE!

VGUY: 2/12/89 has a very interesting set list, we’ll have to check that out!

https://www.jambase.com/article/joe-russos-almost-dead-frost-amphitheat…
....I have a bachelor's in Cumberland Blues. This take gets an A++. Described on jambase as raucous. Description is spot on. It's been on repeat on my phone for a few days now.

....it literally started smoking, then died. Time for an upgrade I guess. Just ordered another one. Onkyo TX-NR686. Gonna take a week to get here.
My Bose soundbar is gonna get a workout.
It blew up while I was spinning the Franklin's from the DaP 31 philler. Guess it couldn't handle it. I'll finish it eventually.
Apparently, new receivers have apps. Wish this old fart luck.

user picture

Member for

15 years 3 months

OROBOROUS,
Thanks for your thoughts, I pulled the trigger on the box tonight! This is the first year that I ordered the box set. What sold me was the listening party for 7/9/89 listening with my headphones. The quality of the Birdsong blew me away.

As for your mystery quote, “Don’t think about it, just lean over and kiss your radio, no one will think poorly of ya”
I have no idea where that one comes from but I am curious to find out....
"My friends call me 'Whiskers' because I'm curious like a cat" -Will Ferrell in character as Harry Caray on SNL

user picture

Member for

14 years 3 months

In reply to by Vguy72

"The possibilities are endless"

Dick Bong...

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

Was Dick's favorite Scarlet/ Fire. Eeeeeee-I-dunno....I'll have to revisit it. The AUD recording I have isn't too hot sounding. Maybe that's why I haven't seen the light yet.

Deadvikes I also enjoy that 1978 show quite a bit, and someone recently put it in their top three from Boxzilla. In addition to the tracks tou mentioned, They Love Each Other has a great instrumental passage where Jerry and Keith are really up on things.

Vguy - enjoyed the insecure coffee joke :D

user picture

Member for

7 years 11 months

I’ve Been listening to and enjoying view from the vault series, volumes 1 & 3 CD releasesthe mixes and performances from the band members I’m dig ‘n it! 🙏❤️💀🌹💀

user picture

Member for

7 years 11 months

In reply to by Vguy72

, “ excuse me while I whip this out“! Lol ha ha blazing saddles , a classic 🤠😚💨

user picture

Member for

11 years 5 months

anyone else get their latest 45 or news of it?

user picture

Member for

9 years

I got the digital download last week and on Friday i got the shipment notice, but no tacking number attached.

user picture

Member for

11 years 5 months

In reply to by NCDead

thanks for the info,,, I may have to hit you up for a digital copy,,,, I never seem to get mine?!?!

user picture

Member for

6 years 3 months

Thanks, Oroborous. Sounds like your wife and mine definitely ride a similar vibe when it comes to the Dead. Her stance is that Jerry sounds "sweet" whereas Bobby sounds like "he's trying way too hard". To each her own.

And I'm with Deadvikes on the 5/14/78 Providence show from 30 Trips. Great show from start to finish, and so many hot moments. Gets some pretty regular play in Tripville. The Brown Eyed Women in particular is one of my favorites. 78 was always hit or miss with me (love Dick's 18, bypass Dick's 25), but I've gained a new appreciation for it over the past few years of closer listening.

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

Most of the shows I attended were around the Midwest/Great Lakes region. Being from Michigan I would go to the regular stops in Chicago, Deer Creek, Alpine, Auburn Hills. Richfield Ohio, Buckeye, Pine Knob, Crisler Arena ('89 great couple of shows), a couple of trips out west to Compton Terrace ('90 was particularly good and '92 saw the return of Here Comes Sunshine - probably the jammiest of modern versions) plus a jaunt to the Omni Spring '90 for the run. Saw 5 of Jerry's final shows, 2 of Brents final shows. Also caught 2 Jerry shows on his '91 Fall tour at Rosemont and Bradley Center ( officially released!).

Always stayed on hotels. Never camped. Drove to all but '92 Compton Terrace which we flew. Had tickets to all but Buckeye '88 (still available at gate day of show and way oversold, place was packed).

My attendance began in '84 at Pine Knob (actually a pretty good show in the midst of a nice summer run) up through the final 2.

Sure do miss going to shows. Glad they're releasing them.

Over the years I've only grown to appreciate them more and dig into every era.

On the '91 tour that these Giants Stadium show come from, I attended Pine Knob and the first stop at Soldier Field. All three great shows and parts of all officially released. I remember watching the original "In Concert" broadcast of Eyes, St of Circumstance and Miracle. They were still riding the '89-'90 peak plus Bruce really brought the best out of Jerry.

Speaking of '91, I attended the Richfield run and those are sleepers. All three top notch and inspired shows up and down. They're overshadowed by MSG and Boston, which had epic shows. Probably the truly last consistently awesome tour that seemed to end with Bill Graham's final sendoff on Halloween. The energy changed in '92.

user picture

Member for

16 years 5 months

What a show!!! So many good songs!!! My favorite Mississippi Half Step!! Estimated>Eyes.... He's Gone>NFA, return of Truckin..... One of those early well circulated shows!!! Bob t

By the time Englishtown came out.. Dick's Picks were in full swing and had made a tremendous impact on what I was listening to.

It's excellent from start to finish. What pulled me was the little jam out of He's Gone of all places and little niceties like the Peggy O, not to mention the jam material in the second set. Wowwy. The first time I listened to it in this audio quality, I began to realize just how lucky we were (are).

I really like 1-5, 7 and 8 when they first came out.. simply outstanding releases but adding 15 to the mix was heaven.

...and look at us now?

user picture

Member for

14 years 2 months

BobT---catch me on the right day, ask me what my favorite show is, and there is an excellent chance that I'll say, "Englishtown!!" without hesitation.

Jim, you did not list Dick's Picks 6 as a personal hit. Way back when, I, too, discounted this pick (probably because of the sound), but in more recent years have come to truly cherish it. My spreadsheet notes ask of this show, "Is this the Grate-est second set ever?!" That Scarlet-Fire is crazy-good, and the TTATS show from a week later confirms (to my ears) that this is a period when the band was killing it, especially on Scarlet-Fire, Big RR, and BEW. YMMV. :)

And I really enjoyed DaP 27 (9/2/83).

I'm not a robot, but I MIGHT be MR. Robot . . . or Mr. Roboto . . .

user picture

Member for

12 years 10 months

In reply to by Deadheadbrewer

I like DP6.. but it's just not my favorite, go to classic.

Funny.. I knew I would get some push back on that one. :D

user picture

Member for

7 years 6 months

In reply to by Deadheadbrewer

Upper echelon show for sure. So good, from start to finish. Love the return of Trucking just kills it and a 20 minute NFA. Terrapin encore! And Hendrixfreak was there! Sound quality is really good for 20 years ago. Imagine if they mixed and mastered this one now.

Does anyone know if the four shows at the Paramount after this one are in the Vault?

We could keep harvesting a lot of 77 shows!

user picture

Member for

16 years 5 months

Jim I agree with the He's Gone jam.... This version is so different than the June Winterland version. 3 months off really made this show unique!! DHB, I can see how it fits into your criteria.... If i ever had to go to that New York Times deserted island I would want to bring this show!!!

user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

In reply to by DeadVikes

This was a truly great show I was fortunate to be at. Years ago I used to think one of my best, but from day one I’ve never felt like the recording/release does it justice. Now, I still recall it fondly, but not perhaps upper tier?
Same with 3/27/88, one of the best I was at, but the recording/release only hints at its greatness.
That being said, I’m glad we have them, but it is a shame so many amazing shows are only PA centric cassettes ☹️

user picture

Member for

12 years 10 months

In reply to by Oroborous

Had a great time at that one too. Great show, great setlist.

As for Hartford, the sound probably has something to do with it. By the 80's, those indoor arenas would get pretty loud and rowdy with sound ricocheting off the walls and ceiling. The tapes have a boominess to them. Worcester too.. even MSG. The worst arena I recall, unless you had really great seats, was the Capitol Centre. It just had terrible acoustics, again unless you had a clear line of site to the band and speakers and were pretty damned close.

But those first few Dick's Picks were classics.. And now I guess we have become a little spoiled.

Love the enthusiasm here though.. and back to those indoor 80's sheds.. when they wanted to they could practically bring the house down. Some of the energy of those shows.. got so hot and humid sometimes mist would collect on the ceilings, consolidate into beads and come dripping right back down on us.

user picture

Member for

9 years 7 months

In reply to by JimInMD

I would agree that Dicks 1-5 plus 7 and 8 were classics. Its years since I played number 6, so maybe I should revisit. At least I remember what it was-and the others listed above, without having to look them up. Burned into my memory.

Also around that time, the first two Vaults releases came out, and I can remember getting 100 Year Hall at the same time as Dicks Picks 3. I was amazed. Still am. A golden time to be into the Dead if you relied on releases and couldn't get to see them that often.

user picture

Member for

16 years 5 months

I have to say this is my favorite Scarlet>Fire... And I love all Scarlet>Fire's!!! So many awesome versions but this one does it for me!!!! Spent a good 10 years flying 150 or so flights a year for work from 97 to 07 and always had this one on a device to listen to on long flights!!! There is an interaction between Jerry and Keith that is just unmatched.... Bob t

user picture

Member for

9 years 8 months

Pure excellence. If you have 10 minutes and a good set of headphones, this is outstanding. Jerry and Bobby just tear up the jam at the end of China Cat. Keith is audible on this one and provides some great melodies under it all. Jerry sets Rider on fire. They should just call it "Fire Rider".

Also love Englishtown. There is a unique quality to the audio that makes it sound a little bit like a matrix to me (I guess because it was outdoors). The Music Never Stopped is one of my favs from this one, and Mississippi Half-Step is no slouch.

Bobby T - DP 18 is one of my favorites. During my "casual" Dead listening years, the Scarlet Fire from this one and Closing Of Winterland were the only two versions I had. It's been awhile since I've listened to it. I'm going to check it out tonight and be on the lookout for the Garcia / Godchaux extravaganza you mentioned.

Spacebrother - wow! That is a good run of concerts. Unfortunately I was only able to catch them twice, and that was before I was really a hardcore Deadhead. I've seen a few other bands 20 - 30 times, so I share your enthusiasm for concerts. I'm in the Philly area, so my stomping ground was the Spectrum / JFK / Vet Stadium complex and Tower Theater in PA, as well as Camden, Holmdel, Atlantic City, and East Rutherford NJ, and then the NY locations - MSG, Randall's Island, Jones Beach, and the Knick at Albany (also made it as far north as Buffalo for a Rush concert). There was also the occasional journey south to Baltimore (saw a fantastic Roger Waters show in a small 5000 seater, before he climbed back up into the higher capacity arenas).

user picture

Member for

11 years 6 months

In reply to by JimInMD

Spot on Jim.

Places like the Rochester Auditorium, Cumberland County Civic Center in Portland and the H.J. Kaiser always seemed to deliver consistently good sound. For no other reason than their smaller size I would imagine. Providence and Philly were generally good too, but seating definitely had an impact. I never had a problem with Worcester, although we always had a pretty good draw for seats. Hartford was notoriously bad. The Carrier Dome was far and away the worst. As the 80s progressed, it just became more difficult to see the band in smaller venues. After 87, I think the smallest venues I saw the band were places the Mecca in Milwaukee and Hampton Roads. Both had decent sound.

By the way, thanks for bringing up 3/27/88 again. A great show indeed, but we’ve been over my unfortunate Hampton saga already.

For those who have not been, go catch a show at the Capitol Theatre in Port Chester. Spend one set on the floor and the other in the balcony. Far and away the best sound of any theater I have ever attended.

user picture

Member for

13 years 5 months

I have also been playin the Dick's and enjoying it. What an event!

user picture

Member for

10 years 8 months

In reply to by nitecat

...or maybe you do. Just dove into Englishtown for the first time in at least 3 years, probably longer.
Not through it yet but, fook!, where have I been?
You know you're a spoiled deadhead when you've got soooo much crazy good shit you forget how good something like this is. Good grief...
:o)
Terrapin encore?? getthefuckouttahere!

Recent posts of Englishtown got me thinking. Now that the Swing was released, we have two great, sort of stand-alone '77 shows, Englishtown and the Swing. Both now released, both excellent recordings, both great, unique shows.

Is it fair to compare them? First Terrapin vs. first Truckin' in years. Terrapin opener vs. Terrapin Encore.

Which show reigns supreme..
(ouch.. my head hurts, too hard to compute.. fzzttt pzzttt [visual of head twitching])

Perhaps Englishtown is more thundering, the Swing more jammy (PITB Sammy in the first set??). But man, two really excellent shows. I wasn't fortunate enough to see either, just a little too young, but I feel lucky they were both skillfully recorded and I can enjoy them anytime I want.

user picture

Member for

6 years 9 months

Which is not only dangerous, but truly frightening!!
I was going through all my Dp's Rt's & Da' P's last night. I have read many discussions on our favorite/least favorite/or "best" Dave's, but last night, I was looking at them in the context of each year(4 Picks), which is/are my favorites.
So, without trepidation, I say my favorite 3 years of Dave's(In order) are: 2014,2012,2017.

Anybody else care to chime in?

user picture

Member for

16 years 5 months

Also interesting that both of these shows don't have a Scarlet>Fire (I know Fire debuts the following month after Swing in March). I really like the Scarlet>Fires from 1977...

user picture

Member for

12 years 10 months

In reply to by Mr. Ones

That's racking my brain too.

2013 has that great Pauley Pavilion 73 show and the 11/30/80 matrix at the Fox.
2015 has that great Winterland 74 show.
2019 has the Swing and FE 1970.
2012 has the Mosque.

It's impossible to compute, I am beginning to twitch again.

I forgot to listen last night but will make up for it this weekend.
Working on 9/5 Set 2 now.

I had tix for all 3 nights but could only make it to 5 and 6. My friends who got my tix for the 4th had a great time.

Did 9-3-77 on the day and think that show is a great candidate for a Plangent remaster.

So, how about a couple of Box releases that include a Plangentized remaster of all Dicks Pick’s that came from reels?
And of course, the series can kick off with Plangentized copies of 12-18,19-73.
Now that would be just exactly perfect.

Domo Arigato Mr Roboto
I’m a Slave to reCRAPTCHA Traffic Lights.

user picture

Member for

7 years 2 months

I'm stoked for your new receiver also. It's a total blast opening up equipment like that and blasting tunes for the first time. At first glance I thought the post said, "Jonesing like the James Gang." Which, with Joe Walsh in the band, was pretty much the same thing.

I'm giddy from Green Bay's win over Chicago tonight. Boo-hoo!

Getting my Tool tickets tomorrow.

\m/

product sku
Product Magento URL
https://store.dead.net/special-edition-shops/giants-stadium/giants-stadium-1987-1989-1991-boxed-set.html